Legal Seafood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a true multi-tasker.

"Well, I do get a lot of compliments at this, I'll admit." She sucked, tightly, deeply, she had me on the edge, and knew it. Power had shifted. "But it's probably from all my practice." Her tongue nearly tickled my balls now as my entire shaft disappeared down her throat. Again, she rose up. "But all the practice in the world doesn't really help if you don't truly love what you're best at!"

Her words were driving me fucking crazy; it was such a rush somehow to know that she had probably done this last night, if not even earlier in this same evening. Julie was a very adorable slut, the kind you'd want to take home to Mom. And about twenty of your friends to gang-bang her. Quite a uniquely lovable quality.

Suddenly she went very still, and I tugged at her hair to pull out of her mouth. She knew I was savoring it, trying to make it last. Intuitively, she kissed my thighs and ran her hands up the backs of my legs very lightly, allowing me to regain composure.

Soon she went back to kissing my balls, nibbling north up 'the perfect seam under my cock'. Again, her words.

She totally slimed my cock with her mouth, writing cursive letters with the tip of my tongue all over it. She explained, "I secretly spelled 'I think I love you,' one slick letter at a time." And her handwriting was neat, too! I was getting so hard, that despite her considerable skills, she could barely get her mouth around me to thrust a few more times. She stopped me suddenly again and urged me to stand.

It was time.

"Ready?" she asked, spitting saliva into her palms, staring intently into my eyes, jerking herself off with her saliva-covered fingers, further lubricating her hands for the grand finale.

"Ready," I replied bravely, like an astronaut co-pilot preparing for lift-off, gripping the bedsheets behind me tightly, anticipating the mighty pull of G-force that would battle gravity and send my cum into the stratosphere.

I lifted one leg off the carpet and wrapped it around her neck, bracing myself on one leg, as she jacked me off and then eased her slippery finger into my asshole. Mission accomplished. "Coat my face, cowboy. Now!"

Then I felt it, a lightning bolt searing through my entire being, by far the most electric climax of my fifty-one years and perhaps two hundred women. My cock throbbed and spurted hot cum all over Julie's face, splashing her...one...two...three...FOUR huge shots of 'goo', a load that would have made Secretariat proud. I felt it running out of me, dripping down onto my balls as she continued to kiss my cock soundly. It was FANTASTIC!

Julie slowly lifted her mouth back up to the 'glorious' (yep, she actually said that) top of my cockhead. She gripped it with her left hand, and held onto my balls with her right hand while she circled her mouth around the head, working her tongue over and around it simultaneously. Her mouth watered so much that the thick saliva and cum mixture saturated my cock and her left hand as it held it...so much that even her right hand was wet from it.

"You've kept me hard, amazing." I was truly astonished. I reached down to tenderly cup her cum-covered face in my hands, cradling her cheeks. "YOU'RE amazing, stranger."

She licked her lips as she rose and reclined back down on the bed, gripping her ankles, pulling her long legs tight to her tits, and assuming the unmistakable position. "Honey, I could make a melting snowball hard again in a Texas heat wave." More words to live in infamy. She rubbed her pussy with a finger, as if checking the oil gauge. It was full.

"I just hope I'm not too wet for you to fuck me, that's a problem sometimes. Come here and take me for a test drive, I need to feel your big dick in my hot cunt, finally."

We began to fuck in the missionary position, and though her pussy was steamy hot and flowing like the San Marcos River, it was indeed too sloppy and stretched to generate any meaningful friction. She snapped her fingers in frustration. Or at least, she tried to, they just kinda squished. They were really wet.

"Damn it, I knew it. I HATE it when that happens." She rolled over, falling to her knees on the floor and bent over the bed, lifting her plump buttocks to me, pulling her cheeks apart, and exposing the pink, puckered bud of her asshole. "Oh, well, guess you'll just have to take my ass, you OK with that as a consolation prize, sugar?"

Just before I penetrated her, she clenched her asscheeks to restrict my entry, and I worried that she had changed her mind. She looked over her shoulder at me, and inquired, almost bashfully, though certainly politely, "I'm sorry, I should have offered. Or would you rather fuck my tits?"

C'mon, admit it, that is polite. A man has to have options, after all. The proverbial booby prize.

We quickly came to a team compromise. I pumped her ass for the next half-hour before depositing my second big (Texas-big) load of semen all over her soft, welcoming breasts, and she squeezed the last drop of cum out of my cock as she pressed them together tightly, and I realized I needed to know more about this incredibly fun, unabashed slut, married or not. I peppered her with questions while she dressed to leave.

"Nope, nope," she giggled. "You can't break your own rules, you know, that's not fair. Besides, I'm a married woman who doesn't need complications, either. You were SOOOO much fun, though, no one has ever quite licked my little kitty like you just did, but let's leave it at that, OK, hun? It's for the best."

She kissed me deeply, then teased me by flashing her pussy, STILL streaming juices, as she walked out the door forever.

I knew, begrudgingly, that she was right. This was for the best, and was to be chalked up as a one-night stand that would, um, "live in infamy."

I showered and slunk into bed, my cock red and sore but totally sated, though missing his new friendly Texas stranger already. Suddenly, I had a thought, an idea, and dialed 411 on my cell phone.

"Hello, operator? Yes, it's a restaurant, please." I waited as she tapped some keys. "Yes, sir, go ahead."

"Do you have a listing for Legal Seafood in New Braunfels, Texas?"

12