The Law Firm Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Seeing why my wife was made a partner so quickly.
2k words
4.22
42k
67
3

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

I got home and decided that I wanted a night out. Just to let loose, like I did before Sylvia and I got married. She was a good wife, we didn't have any kids, and she had a really good job as a lawyer in a prestigious law firm in the city. From time to time it required her to work late, and sometimes stay in the city overnight every couple of weeks. But she made spectacular money, and we weren't lacking. Six months previously, she'd made partner. I was proud of her, of course. With Sylvia having texted me and say it would be another overnighter in the city, I was captain of my own ship for the night.

There was a knock at the door, and our neighbor, James Swenson was there. I invited him in and asked him if he was up for some action tonight, as Sylvia was overnighting.

"I'd like to, I was invited to a party tonight, but I thought it best if I declined."

"A party, sounds like fun, why turn it down?"

"Well, it's kind of awkward..."

He trailed off and my curiosity was aroused.

He finally relented, and said, "Okay, Bill, I'll tell you, just don't shoot the messenger."

"My friend that invited me is Steve Pressman, he's a junior partner at the law firm where Sylvia is working. I hate to come right out and ask this, but it's important. Bill, do you and your wife have... an open marriage?"

What in the hell was going on?

"An open marriage? Do you mean what I think you mean?" I asked, bewildered.

Sighing heavily, she said, "Yes. Do you and your wife fool around with other people?"

I was Pissed! "NO! Of course not! What is this all about?" I asked. I was beginning to feel a sense of dread.

"Well, maybe you don't, Bill, but I'm afraid that your wife does. Tonight she is supposed to be the entertainment for a number of the partners, and Steve Pressman invited me to go. He told me that the hot ass bitch who made partner six months ago was going to be the main attraction at the party."

I tried to think of something to say, but I was blank.

"Steve was more than happy to tell all, and it's become common knowledge around the firm that your wife made partner so fast because she was good at spreading her legs. From what he claimed, she's the slut for the firm, and lots of customers are entertained by her. They have a special conference room, and it's basically a fancied up bedroom, where the clients get serviced. And she also beds almost all of the partners, usually one or two, but every once in a while, like tonight, it's going to be a gangbang."

I was stunned. Sylvia fucking her partners? The firm's whore? That just couldn't be, and yet, I began to go over the times that she'd had to work late, how her affection had dimmed and how she wasn't very enthusiastic about sex anymore.

I had to see it for myself, and an idea began to form. I hadn't been able to fuck her for the past two weeks, she was either worn out from working late, or just not in the mood.

I said, "Do you know where the party is being held?"

"Yeah, the Hilton downtown, Room 510."

"How about we go and join the party?"

James looked stunned, as he tried to think of something to say.

"You mean you want to see Sylvie in action? According to Steve, she loves being in the firm's slut. The senior partners all claim she's the best fuck they've ever had, vocal, enthusiastic, and when she cums, their cocks get the supreme milking."

"Not only see, but I also want to get in on it! She's been 'too tired' or 'not in the mood,' for 2 weeks. If I have to get out the pent-up needs by getting in on a gang bang, so be it!"

"Okay Bill, I'll stand by, so I won't be fucking her."

"James, I wouldn't put you out. I want you in on the action!"

"But Bill, that's your wife!"

"A wife who's been putting out to climb the ladder. Considering how many others have gotten to fuck her, what's one more cock? No, if we go, we both get in on it!"

After a drink, James agreed, and we drove into the city. When we got to the hotel, James stopped at the lobby. Perhaps it was not Sylvia, maybe it was all a big joke. He motioned me over to the house phone and dialed 510. My heart sank when a male voice answered.

"Yeah?"

Trying to sound cheery, I said, "Hey, did the party start yet?"

The man chuckled. "Yeah, come on up and join the party! We got the bitch stripped naked. She's fucking William, and that newer guy, Steve, just got his prick up her ass, and her mouth is getting fucked by Howard. She's really gonna get all her holes fucked tonight! Hurry up and get here, she's going to wear us all out!"

Almost choking, I said, "Sure, be right up."

We headed to the elevators, and at 510, we paused. I steeled myself and knocked on the door. The door opened a bit, a face looked out at us, and James said, "Steve Pressman invited us."

At the mention of Steve, he grinned, opened the door, and waved us in. He had on nothing but a pair of boxers, and he said, "Grab a glass of punch, and check it out!"

The room was more than just a hotel room, it was a suite, with the bedroom in a second room. Three guys were milling around the punch bowl, we scooped up a swig, and it was well spiked.

We went into the bedroom, and the bed was surrounded by 7 naked guys, calling out encouragement to those on the bed. And there she was, Sylvia, my wife, showing exactly what she did to make partner so quickly. Sylvia was sitting on top of William, I could see his cock stuck up her cunt. Another guy, a young guy with lots of hair on his chest, obviously Steven Pressman, was bent over Sylvia's back shoving his cock up her ass. The third guy, Howard, had Sylvia's hair in his hand and he was fucking her mouth.

She had on a sleeping mask blindfold. She was going crazy, moaning and sobbing around the cock in her mouth as she was throwing her hips back and forth as the two guys were pounding her cunt and asshole. Her 36D tits were bouncing as she rode, the wet, eager slurping sounds she made as her mouth rode the bone. She'd given me a couple of blow jobs, but only a couple of times saying that she didn't like it. And I'd never been able to get her to let me fuck her up the ass. She wouldn't even let me lick her there! Fuck!

She started letting out loud muffled squeals of pleasure, she was cumming like crazy, and she was tightly sandwiched, the guy's loud grunts and growls joined in as she was filled, cum being poured into every hole, as the three guys banged the shit out of my wife. I'd never seen Sylvia more sexually hungry, god, she really was the firm's slut, and seeing the way she was taking it, all three holes being fucked like that, she was a willing, hungry, eager slut.

Steve Pressman saw us, he waved us over, and James said, "Thanks for the invite Steve, hope you don't mind that I invited my friend Al to join in the fun!"

Steve said, "Not at all, the more the merrier, how about you and Al take whatever holes you'd like, and Ray, you take whatever hole is left. God, she is one hot ass bitch, the way her ass sucked at my dick was fucking mind-blowing!"

We were naked in moments, I was sporting the hardest erection I'd ever had.

James said quietly, "What hole do you want?"

I replied, "Her ass, I wanna fuck her tight little butthole! She's never given it up to me, so I'm gonna get mine!"

James grinned, gave me a thumbs-up as he lay down on the bed, and pulled Sylvia atop him. I saw her hands reach down, find his 8 inches, poising it against her, she drove her hips down hard. A loud hiss of pleasure sounded, and she knew what was next, she lay forward atop James, her ass cocked up and ready. His hands grabbed her ass, pulling the cheeks apart. I saw the tight rosette of her ass-hole, puckered up, and the idea that I was going to spread open her back door, made my cock ache. Placing myself against her, I pushed, hard.

Sylvia shrieked as I impaled her, the heat and the tight clamp of her ass swallowed my cock, my prick was buried in the tightest hole I'd ever taken. The guy called Ray stepped up, pulling up the upper part of her body, and lining up his cock, when she felt it touch her lips, with no hesitation, she sucked his dick into her mouth and swallowed him down, slurping all over it as he fucked her mouth.

Sylvia was now stuffed with dicks, I was seeing through a red haze of lust as I began to ram her ass, no goal in mind other than to fuck her ass as hard as I could, then saturate her bowels. Buggering her ass kept my 8 inches stiff as steel. She was moving with us, pushing her hips down to fuck her cunt, and then back and upwards to drive my cock up her asshole while she wildly sucked Ray's dick. The feel of her ass thrusting back against my cock displayed how into it she was. I felt my balls slapping against the balls of James, the rim of her asshole was stretched tightly around my rampaging cock. The heat was incredible, her ass was a tight, smooth pleasure ride, Steve's load acting as a lubricant. I could feel James' cock rubbing against mine as we banged both holes, I was boning her ass as hard as I could, my cock was harder than I'd ever felt.

Ray, her mouth fucker, grunted, "Oh yeah, swallow my cum you slut, swallow it all!" then loud grunts as he painted the inside of her mouth, pulling out to shoot two ropes of cum all over her face. The sight made me groan, holy fuck, this was the hottest, most perverted ride I'd ever taken.

Sylvia was in a haze of lust, squealing, moaning, grunting, rutting like a sex-starved slut. I felt it all come together, apparently, so did James, her pussy and her ass tightened down on our two cocks fucking her, I could feel felt the orgasmic pulses making her ass even tighter.

"Gonna fill you, tight little slut, come on Al, let's sandwich the bitch, tight hot cunt, yeah, YEAH!"

Keeping Sylvia's quivering body sandwiched tightly between us, we both jammed our throbbing cocks in as deep as possible, Sylvia's cunt and ass now stuffed to the max, and my prick exploded, gushing over and over. I let out a grunting roar, fuck, it felt like my head was gonna fly off, dimly, I felt James' cock pulsing as he flooded her cunt, and heard Sylvia's squeals as we emptied our balls, gushes of hot, wet sperm being pumped into her asshole and her pussy.

When we dismounted, 3 more hard eager cocks took our place, and again, Sylvia was quickly made airtight, true to her whorish nature, three hard cocks were using her as a live fuck doll. Watching her getting reamed brought my cock back up, fuck, watching her was acting like non-stop Viagra, she was again shrieking and howling as she crested, and loud grunts and growls joined in as they guys unloaded into her hot, eager holes.

groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers