Legally Bound to Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my beautiful new sub a little distracted from the task in front of her, I settled in to enjoy the sensations of her mouth on my dick. I could tell by the widening of her eyes she was getting closer and closer to cumming. This was going to be the first true test of how well she remembered the rules. That question was answered when she came with my cock in her mouth. Her moans sent vibrations straight into me and I followed her, cumming into her mouth.

After she swallowed, I pulled her into my lap. We kissed deeply, then I pulled back. "Everything was amazing but you broke a rule. Can you tell me what it was?" I asked.

"No, Papi" she began but then slapped her forehead, "I didn't ask permission to cum!" Que bruta!"

"Indeed, my pet. The punishment is six of the best from my cane." I informed her.

She tensed up. "Oh no! I am so sorry, please forgive me," she begged.

"You can safeword out at any point but you should know this is the punishment for cumming without permission. When I get up, bend over and put your hands on the seat of this chair." I ordered. Pushing her off me, I left the room to retrieve my cane from my gear bag.

I returned to find her exactly as I directed, bent over with her ass presented perfectly. I rubbed the skin of that perfect Latin ass and gave her some light taps with my open hand to bring blood up to the capillaries. "Count for me. If you forget to use my honorific you will get another one." I warned.

In the BDSM world, canes look less like walking canes and more like a thin rod or switch with a handle. They make a delightful swishing sound and deliver a very stingy blow without the weight one would associate with that kind of pain. Many subs quickly associate the swish with the pain and begin to squirm as soon as they hear it. Diana, to her credit, did not move, accepting each blow with a cry and the count followed by "Papi."

After her punishment, I admired the six lines running perpendicularly to the vertical division of her prodigious ass cheeks. I felt her flinch when I ran my hands over the hot red strips on her rump. "What was the lesson we learned today?" I asked.

"I will not cum without your permission, Sir" Diana replied.

"Good girl. Now go get ready, we're going shopping." I informed my new sub.

Diana gingerly stood up and made her way to the master bathroom as I followed. Shaking my head at the sheer volume of things she pulled out of her overnight bag, I brushed my teeth and got dressed before she even finished organizing her sundries. I used my extra time to call ahead to our destination to confirm the items I needed were in stock. Twenty minutes later we left my apartment.

It was a gorgeous late-spring day in DC making our ten-minute walk to my favorite leather shop all the more enjoyable. The contrast between the sunny day outside the dark staircase that led to the shop was enough to send a shiver through my sub. "It is ok, little one," I assured her, "you will be ok. As of this moment, we are on high protocol. Do you remember what that entails?"

"Yes, Sir," Diana replied. She fell in behind me and followed me up the stairs.

I paused as I opened the door to the shop, letting my trainee take the sight before her. "What do you think, girl?" I asked.

"I would have never guessed!" Diana gushed upon seeing the opulent confines of the leather shop. "This place is incredible, Sir" she marveled as she took in the room in front of her.

This is exactly the reaction my friend Thomas wanted to elicit when he created Polite Society. Tired of the leather scene being portrayed as dark and sinister, he envisioned a space that catered to the entire sex-positive kink community. Choosing to outfit his store like a turn of the century private club, he quickly cultivated a loyal following amongst DC's affluent perverts. With a cush showroom floor complete with leather chairs and sofas to a private room, Polite Society was the place to go for quality leather pieces and expensive kink implements.

"Ah, Sam! Good to see you again, my good man!" Thomas greeted me. "Who might this lovely vision be? Is she the one being outfitted today?"

"Thomas, this is my new trainee. Girl, meet Thomas, the owner of this fine establishment." I said. I noted with pride that Diana had kept her eyes down as she said hello.

"Such good manners!" Thomas declared, "But of course, that is to be expected from a trainee of yours, Sam! Let us go to your favorite area for her fitting. SLAVE!" He yelled, summoning Francios his slave of many years. "Please retrieve Mr. Sam's items and meet us in section three."

Francios hurried to the display area while the three of us walked to what was indeed my favorite fitting area. It was simple. Two plush leather club chairs facing a foot high raised platform with three mirrors placed to give a 360-degree view of the person on the platform. "Girl, go kneel on the platform with the back of your hands on top of your thighs," I ordered.

As Diana obeyed my command, Thomas and I got settled in. Francios showed up with a box and a tape measure. After taking measurements of my new sub's neck and wrist, he opened the box and placed a thick D-ring collar, matching wrist and ankle cuffs, and a thin bracelet made of the same leather. Nodding my approval, he put the cuffs on Diana and stepped back.

I took the position behind Diana, holding the collar and bracelet in opposite hands. "Girl, this is my training collar. You wear it during our sessions and to any kink events we attend together. It is mine and you will never wear it for another Dominant. When you are not wearing my collar you will wear this bracelet. It is a reminder that you are mine during the course of our time training even if I am not with you. Do you agree with these rules?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir," Diana replied, her breath coming a little faster and shallower than before.

Reaching around her I fastened the bracelet on her right wrist. "If I ever catch you without this bracelet, it will be ten licks from my dragon's tail." Seeing her nod, I continued by putting on her training collar. "If I ever hear of you wearing this for someone other than me, it will be 10 strokes from my paddle," I warned.

I stood back to take in the sight before me. "This isn't right, is it Thomas?" I said. "No, not right at all," I continued, winking to Thomas who had a good idea what was coming next. "It is the clothes! I can't get a good appreciation for this fine leather with all this on. Take everything off, girl." I commanded. Diana paused, looking at me in the mirror.

"Oh, child! You do not want to make him ask twice," giggled Thomas.

Before I could open my mouth to reprimand her, Diana was lifting her shirt. She removed her bra and took down her skirt revealing that she was wearing nothing underneath. My gorgeous trainee got back to her kneeling position for my appraisal. "Perfect as always, Thomas. What do you think, girl?" I asked my sub.

"Thank you, Sir!" Diana said looking at her reflection. "This is what I wanted. I am yours."

Looking back at that moment, I realize now, it was the first time I really felt the desire to possess someone like that. Before, my trainees were girls I liked but didn't really see a longterm commitment. Diana somehow connected with me on a deeper and it just felt right. I needed her to be mine. Amazing to think that it was just Day One.

Stay tuned for Diana Part 2 to see what we got up to in that year and how our relationship turned me on the path to where I am today.

12