Legally 'F' Pt. 01

Story Info
One door closes, another door opens.
11.6k words
4.71
18.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phase 1 -- Layoff.

Phase 2 -- Offer.

Phase 3 -- Change of Status

Phase 4 -- Iran

Phase 5 -- Deportment School First Week.

Phase 6 -- Deportment School Third Week.

Phase 7 -- Deportment School Thirteenth Week.

Phase 8 -- Deportment School Back to work.

Phase 1 -- Layoff.

We all knew something big was going on, the low buzz of layoffs was amplified into a constant loud burr as an HR rep took over one of the conference rooms in our department, and the grapevine shook wildly.

No one understood why this was happening, our companies last earnings report had easily beat market expectations, the stock price was soaring and we had more work in our backlog than we could possibly get through in than eighteen months.

We had been expecting bonuses, not layoffs.

I was the first called in to meet the HR representative, my surname of Affelman meant I was always one of the first names called when anything happened. A pretty young lady stood up from the table, told me her name was, "Stephanie, but call me Steph," and asked me to take a seat.

"Joe, this is a difficult conversation, first I want you to know that your performance has been graded as excellent, and so what I have to tell you, is in no way a reflection on your work."

Difficult conversation! Layoffs it was.

OK, I was going to be one of those exiting stage right, it had happened to me before, and I could handle it, just get on with it, tell me what my severance package was, and let me get on with my life.

"As I am sure you have heard in the news," she continued, "New York State recently passed a strict gender discrimination and equality law, it's being called GDEL for short, it makes any form of sex discrimination in the workplace illegal, that doesn't affect us, we have always been strictly compliant with enforcing all laws against any type of discrimination."

She was right about that, our CEO talked about it in every annual address, and we took training classes each year. One reason we all thought it was actually taken seriously was there was an entirely new course each year, not just a recycle of the same old garbage that we had to do for things like timekeeping.

"It's the equality issue that is causing us a problem, as the law is written, it dictates that companies must move immediately into compliance with employment ratios that match the states relative gender population. New York State is Fifty-Two percent female and Forty-Eight Percent male, we must meet those ratios within three months. Beyond that, we must meet a Fifty Two/Forty-Eight split at all job specifications and grades within one year of the law's passage.

"The company is at a Fifty-Eight/Forty-Two split, and we hope to be able to move towards the required levels without too much pain, we've applied for a three-month extension because we are so close and we expect it to be granted. With some early retirement incentives, job sharing, and a hiring blitz, we think we are in good shape.

"However, IT is a problem child, you guys are Seventy-Five/Twenty-Five, even with the best will in the world, we can't get close to where we are required to be at, even if we get the extension."

Well, she had explained the rationale, as usual, political bullshit from Albany was fucking up people lives up without any consideration for how it would affect the afflicted.

She slid a manila packet across the table.

"Your service terms are quite generous, there is a commitment to job placement, an excellent reference, and the guarantee of rehire if a fillable position in IT opens up within eighteen months."

I looked at the amounts, I'd been here three years, everyone was receiving pay up until the end of this month, one month as a base figure with an additional months pay for each year of service, I was picking up around five months pay, plus a guarantee of the full twelve months bonus when it came due.

"Thanks, Steph, you're right these are generous terms," I paused, "I've really enjoyed my time here, It really saddens me to have to leave, but I understand it's out of your control."

As I spoke I realized I wasn't just being polite, I meant it, my anger was directed towards Albany.

"I hope if a spot does open up, you'll keep me in mind, I'll go pack my desk now."

"No rush," Steph told me, "we're not forcing people out with a security escort or anything like that, you've got till the end of the week to clear your desk, you've time to say goodbye to your friends."

She looked at me for a long time, "I've been asking around the management team about everyone we are laying off, we know this is difficult, and we don't want people, well, you know..."

I wasn't going to go diving off any high buildings if that's what she meant, but I suppose it was nice that they were taking a genuine interest in the people they were forced to cut, it was certainly unusual in modern corporate culture.

"Can I ask you some personal questions, Joe?

"If they make you uncomfortable we can always stop."

I was a little confused and a little intrigued. "Why?"

"I might have another opportunity for you, but it is very sensitive, very discreet, and well to be honest, somewhat unusual."

I laughed, "somewhat unusual! OK, I'll bite."

"I noticed on your benefits forms you have no next of kin, and your elections are to charity, why is that?"

"Only child, my mum and dad passed away in a car accident when I was at college, I think I have some cousins somewhere, but I've never met any of them."

"No other family?"

I didn't like talking about this so my answer was a pretty curt, "Nope."

She took the hint and moved on, "Do you have a partner?"

"Steph, I'm skinny IT geek who doesn't own a pair of dress pants, I dress in ratty jeans, band tee shirts, old trainers, and I have a buzz cut, do I look like I have a partner?"

She waited.

"I have MMORPGs."

She looked confused.

"Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games."

"Role Playing! Do you like Role Playing Joe?"

"It's about all I do outside work Steph."

"That's great Joe, that's very, very good.

"Your file says you are single, how about previous relationships, any entanglements?"

My laugh this time was more nervous than sincere.

"Eh, well I was always shy at school, I could never drum up the courage to ask a girl out, I hung out with a group of similar geeks all the time, on Prom night we let the popular children play their games, my friends and I smoked weed and played real games.

"Then in college, I was a competitive gamer, if I wasn't studying course work, I was studying some games source code, learning how to be better, my team was actually pretty good, nationally ranked in the top ten in Arena combat for Warcraft.

"These days, a mere decade later, gamers make millions and have groupies, not so much for us.

"To be honest, I've only dated a couple of girls, none for very long, none went very far, and I've sort of given up on the idea, at least for now."

She looked at me speculatively, "What about guys?"

"All my friends are guys Steph, but I think of us as asexual, the group dynamic is more important than any individual relationship, none of us have partners of either sex that I know of."

She paused for a moment, "I think you avoided my question there Joe.

"I have another offer for you, but it's not going to be an easy thing to explain, it's too complicated and I don't have time to discuss it here."

She handed me a key card for a conference room at the Hilton, "Meet me here at five."

Phase 2 -- Offer.

At five the door to the conference room opened, Steff had changed from the severely formal business suit she was wearing in our first meeting into comfortable sneakers, tight jeans, a pretty blue blouse, with an English cricket style jumper over her shoulders.

All that sexual harassment training stopped me from telling her how attractive she looked, but it didn't stop me from thinking about it.

She spoke as she walked into the room, "this will either go well, or poorly, so I may as well get straight to the point, do you know what the acronym TGI means?"

"TLAs are famous in IT Steph, but TGI, no, don't know that one."

"TGI is Trans Gender Individual."

"Ohhhkaaaay."

"We spoke about one New York State Law this morning Joe, but there is another, GENDA, the Gender Expression Non-Discrimination Act."

"Not sure where you are going with this Steph?"

She walked back to the door and locked it.

"Words fail, see sketch," she smiled softly at me, "let me show you my little secret."

She unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down to her knees, underneath she was wearing red silk panties, panties with a considerable bulge in front.

She looked at me, "Do I need to pull my panties down too Joe?"

Her smile was broad and just a little vicious, "Would you like me too?"

I stammered, "You're a guy?"

"I was born a guy, legally, I'm a girl, that's where GENDA comes into it."

She pulled her jeans back up to the waist, adjusted herself and came to sit in the chair beside me.

"I have declared myself female, so by New York State Law, I am, my passport says female, my birth certificate, also female, no one officially can ask me about my birth sex, no one can ask me what state of transition I'm in, it's all protected by law."

"Can I ask?"

"It might be a good idea to get it out of the way, sure."

"Are you having a sex change?"

She shook her head, "No, as far as my genitals are concerned, I like being a guy, I've no desire to go for a full sex change, I like where I am right now, and that's where I intend to stay."

"But you've had work done?"

She laughed, "Yes, I'd say I have a feminine figure, wouldn't you?

I nodded, she was stunning actually.

"It's not all diet and exercise, a boob job, a little work on the shoulder, hips, thighs, etc, nothing too serious, and all easily reversible.

"I take some female hormones, again the effects would be reversed if I stopped, and the reversal considerably quickened with some male supplements if I really wanted it."

"How," I pointed to her, "how did it happen, how did you know you wanted to change?"

She thought about it for a while, her pinky finger lodged into the side of her mouth before she responded.

"To be honest it was circumstances, circumstances something like you find yourself in today, not exactly, but similar.

"It was the best thing that ever happened to me."

"Are you gay?" I asked, my breath was a little labored as I tried to shift through my confusion.

"Technically I'm bisexual, I sleep with men and woman, but TGIs aren't pidgeon-holed no matter their direction of travel, male, female, both or none, normally it's up to the person's preferences."

"Normally?"

"Normally, we'll get to that in a moment."

"Steph, are you telling me I can just change my sex on my work records and I can keep my job?"

"If only it were that easy Joe," she paused, "whoever wrote GDEL considered that, and GENDA is excluded for current employees during the six month transition period, with very few exceptions.

"If you had already gone through the GENDA process to officially change your sex, or if you did it today and we were to hire you as a new start in a few months, you'd be covered, although in the case of a new start, you would lose your seniority.

"But someone considered the fact that companies might just ask Twenty percent of their guys to simply call themselves girls to negate the provisions of the law, and wrote it to exclude that possibility.

"And the fines if you are caught doing that, are even more excessive than the fines for noncompliance."

"OK, I'm properly confused now, just tell me what the hell is going on Steph?"

"One of the exclusions in GDEL is if the employee is covered under the company health plan for certain TGI treatments, those can happen any time during the transition period and are covered by GENDA."

"Are you a virgin Joe?"

"Hmm, well yes, I don't like admitting it, because it seems at my age I shouldn't be, but it's just never happened for me."

She poured a glass of water for me, handed it over and poured one for herself.

"So," she started to talk again, "sit down, stay quiet, and let me lay out the situation for you.

"I started in the company as a man, I was already bisexual and I attended parties where I would pair off with either sex if I found them attractive enough.

"At one particular party, one of our executives was in attendance, he noticed me, took a fancy to me, then he spent the rest of the night chatting me up, we went back to his place and spent a very enjoyable night together.

"So far, so good." She smiled reassuringly and I nodded in return.

"The company has a program, a very exclusive program, for men who wish to transition, it's hidden in the company health and wellness plan as it's very expensive, and to be eligible you must be sponsored by someone at the executive level or above.

"He made me the offer, I considered all the pros and cons, and here I am."

She took a long drink from her water glass.

"Someone want's to make you an offer."

"Who?" I barked at her, I didn't mean to, it just happened and I quickly cast my eyes down.

"I can't tell you right now, you need to know what is involved, and you have to let me know if you have any interest before I can divulge his name."

I nodded again, I seemed to be doing a lot of nodding in this strangest of interviews.

"OK Steph, just get through this, I'm getting confused and upset, let get to the end."

"A certain executive has taken a shine to you, he likes the way you look, the way you move, you've met him, you know who he is, there must have been something you said or did in one of those meetings that caught his eye."

That didn't narrow the field down very much, as a Senior Business Analyst I'd met with quite a few of the companies executive management over the years.

"Here's his offer.

"He wants you to GENDA to Female, you will have treatment in your transition, no more severe than mine unless you request it.

"You will then attended two very private schools the company runs, both are six-month curriculum's, the first deals with feminizing your approach to life and work, how to live life like a woman, the skills needed to be a good Personal Assistant, etc.

"The second school deals with more intimate matters, basically it will teach you how to sexually satisfy your partners, I've been through it, we called it 'Whore School' and it really is a lot of fun.

"After you graduate you will return to the company as his PA and mistress. He's married but his wife knows he has affairs, as long as he restricts them to work, and not their social circle, she doesn't care.

"You will retain that position for a minimum of two years, after that you can choose to stay on as his PA/Mistress or be promoted into a junior executive spot.

"You won't be the only one working for him, it's a three-year cycle, and he always has three girls in the cycle, one in training, one junior mistress, one senior mistress to show the junior mistress the ropes

"Some of his girls were born female, some male, but you all have the same duties, Personal Assistant and Mistress.

"In return for your agreement, you will get a new, and far richer life.

"An apartment will be bought in your name and furnished at his expense, a luxury car, credit cards, all the accouterments of a high-class mistress.

"You will receive a large pay-rise and much more generous bonus structure, including a signing bonus, a bonus at the completion of your training, and the largest bonus at the completion of your period of indenture.

"Obviously at the end of the three year period, your name will be known to a very select group of executives, and you will find your options greatly expanded over what you are looking at today.

"Quite a few of us have gone on to become the wives of people whose names are known in all the right places, but who do not make headlines in the newspapers and blogs.

"Quite a few of the senior executives at this company were once faced with the same choice as you are, and accepted it, given GDEL, it's likely that there will be even more positions open in the future for us to step into.

"We look after our sister graduates, always.

"You are entitled to your own life, during your training period your contacts are strictly limited, after that there are few restrictions on who you hang out with, who you see, anything like that, as Junior mistress you can date anyone outside the corporate world but need your sponsors permission to get serious with anyone inside, as senior mistress you can do as you please.

"If you want to go back to being a gamer with no social life, that's fine, if you want to go out every night picking up a new partner, that's fine, any mix of both extremes is fine, you only need to make yourself available as he needs you.

"So what do you think?"

"It's a bit much to take in Steph," I keep looking around for the hidden camera, "but you're serious, aren't you?"

She nodded, "You don't need to make a decision today Joe, you have a week to think about it if you need it."

"You've been through this?" I asked her.

"Oh yes honey, it was the best thing that ever happened to me, I was even more of a mess than you are just now before I accepted my offer."

Her gentle smile lit the room.

"If I say yes, do I get to see who?"

She took another folder out of her briefcase, laid it on the table with her hand on the top sheet.

This was crazy, this morning my life was humming along just fine, then I was faced with being laid off, and now in the evening I was seriously considering just saying, "fuck it, why not," and going in a completely different direction.

She sat still and allowed me to process, I had never really been happy, and with the mass layoffs in IT that GDEL would be bringing my future looked less happy, and much much poorer. It was going to take years for this mess to sort itself out, the politicians wouldn't do it business would, but in the meantime, I would be sitting atrophying on unemployment

Every year the mess continued was another year I moved away from employability, with new crowds of hungry male graduates coming online to fight for the few positions that opened.

Would I ever be employable again even after the mess got itself sorted out?

That answer was a no brainer, the social engineers would put a generation of men on the scrap heap, and pat their backs at the false progress they saw being made.

So employability and finances answered themselves that left the subject of being a PA and a mistress, I was sure I could do the PAs duties fairly easily but I wasn't that naive, being a mistress meant sex, and in this case, sex with another guy.

I was a virgin, I made out with a girl a few times and even touched one of them up, but my sex life so far was strictly restricted to masturbation.

No guy had ever come on to me, so I didn't really know if I would reject their advances or not, and I would never have had the courage to ask a guy out, although I couldn't really think of one who had made me feel that way.

Well, at least until Steph stood in front of my flashing her panties, her cock was obvious, but that didn't stop me from thinking I'd like to see the rest of her, naked.

I had to be honest with myself, if someone went through my browser history, Youporn would be the most visited site, and it would have some interesting searches included.

I'd watched everything you could see, male-female, female-female, male-male, cross-dressing, they'd all excited me, and I'd cum to the visual imagery of them all, there was something intriguing about a cross-dresser who looked genuinely female, and a couple of those videos were marked as favorites.

Visual imagery and real life were two different things, I was inexperienced outside masturbation, could I do it?