Legally 'F' Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I undid the ties on her bodice and it fell away to expose her magnificent tits, I kissed her neck, I kissed her boobs, I moved lower, no trepidation, just hunger, desire.

Steph's hand grasped my hair, "it's your first time on cock honey, take it easy, don't get too carried away too quickly."

I was now facing her rock solid hard-on, my tongue flashed out to lightly lick the head, then I drew it down the top side towards her balls, I sucked one in and she gasped, then I did the other, I made my way back up her cock, licked under the purple ridge which separates the head from the shaft, then slid back down.

Steph was moaning appreciatively under my ministrations, but despite her warning I had had enough beating about the bush, I opened my lips, took a deep breath, and swallowed most of the cock in the first movement.

I started to bob up and down the shaft with Steph's encouraging words of advice, I had only been working her for a few minutes when she moaned, "honey, I'm going to cum."

I think she expected me to withdraw and let her come up the length of her body, but first blow job or not, I wanted to experience all of her and kept my lips pursed tightly on her cock as a warm stream of spunk exploded for her eye to fill my mouth.

I struggled to swallow it all but I kept breathing through my nose and continued to swallow. Steph lightly lifted my head up, "your turn, lie back."

I did as instructed.

Even though my erect cock was pitching through my crotchless panties, Steph had me lift my hips while she removed them, she kissed me, then dropped down in one smooth motion and easily accepted my entire length inside her mouth. Her tongue was an instrument of wonder, I'd never felt an erotic high like this, and my vision began to tunnel towards blackness.

Her head was bobbing up and down, but her eyes never left mine, I gazed down in wonder at the pretty face and watched with fascination as my cock disappeared inside her mouth, only for most of it to reappear a half second later.

I was close to cumming, I let Steph know, then the bitch forced a single finger inside my ass, and my cock exploded as it had never done before.

She slid up beside me, I opened my mouth for a kiss and received about half my load back to taste. We cuddled for a few minutes, then it was my turn to go down again.

We spent the rest of the weekend in the room, having as much oral sex as two healthy girls could in a short period of time. The injections Dr. Ahmadi had given me worked wonders, my cock was always ready for action, and Steph always got a deposit as a reward for her efforts.

On our final morning, we had a little competition, we sixty-nined with a forfeit going to the one to come first. Steph had a few tricks up her sleeve that she hadn't taught me yet, and now I owed her a forfeit to be claimed at a later date.