Legend of the Magic Cock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhn. Your making me cum so soon, Daddy. Ahhh...I'm already cumming for you!" she whispered while her orgasm rolled through her; it was smaller, more subdued compared the other times I'd seen her cum. It was the sweetest thing; she just hugged me as she had a serendipitous little orgasm. This climax was steady, constant as she simply clung to me letting it flow out of her while grinding her small pink pussy against my wooden erection.

I was still holding her by her young ass with her legs wrapped around me and her naked cunt pressed against my dick when she leaned back and breathlessly said, "Daddy, I want you to fuck me now. We can do sucking, licking and other foreplay things later; right now, I need your giant cock in my pussy. I want you to fuck me hard, Daddy. I know you have to start slow to fit that thing in me, but when I'm stretched, I want you to just take me like a whore. I want to be your fuck-slut, Daddy. I want you to pound me and fill my tight, virgin cunt with all your cum! I want you to make me yours; your own personal fuck-toy."

I was beyond aroused. I felt like a knuckle-dragging savage. I grunted and I walked out of the pool with my daughter draped around me like a lascivious towel. I laid her down on a cushioned chaise. My angry, fat cock bounced above her causing Katie's eyes to widen a bit as she bit her lower lip.

"It's so big, Daddy."

"Don't worry, baby. I won't hurt you."

"I know. I trust you, Daddy," she said in her little girl's voice lying back and spreading her legs for me. "Now, fuck this cunt!" she demanded in an altogether different tone.

I pressed my cockhead against my daughter's slick pussy lips and ran the tip up and down, from asshole to clit producing a mewling from Katie. I lubed up my dickhead with Katie's abundant, thick cum fluid while splitting her tight lips apart. Finally, I positioned my cock up against her drooling hole and pushed in. I slowly spread the tight circle of her vaginal opening as my purple, distended head popped into her making Katie jump. She was so tight! I only went in an inch or so at a time; easing my dick through her slick but pressing vaginal walls. Katie had her eyes squeezed shut with a slight grimace as I slowly fed her more of my cock-meat. I paused half way in allowing her cunt to expand in accommodating my invading phallus. Since she had lost her hymen to her girlfriend's toys at school, there was no obstacle, but it took a few minutes to get my fat shaft most of the way into her pussy. She needed to be loosened up before taking my full, steely length. I could've cum just resting there with my cock being squeezed by her pussy walls, but I wanted much more. I waited for Katie's body to come to terms with my throbbing prick.

Then the tension drained from Katie's face and her body softened. I felt a rippling along my cock-shaft as Katie squeezed me with her vaginal muscles. Her eyes flew open, the light blue irises sparkling with lecherous greed.

"Did you feel that?" she giggled.

I nodded. She hissed while rocking her hips up and down, grinding on my cock. She looked and sounded just like her mom had over twenty years ago. "Fuck me, now. Fuck me hard."

I began by pulling my cock back slowly until the ridge of my glans were rubbing against the constrictive ring of her canal, then I pushed back in slowly. I began a steady rhythm where each insertion was a little faster, a little deeper. Katie was moaning pleasantly with her cunt-cream having fully lubricated her tight fuck-hole. For the next thrust, I grabbed her hips and forcefully shoved my cock all the way into her pushing my cock-head against her gnarled cervix.

"Ooof!" she offered as the breath left her. Katie gripped my ass to hold me into her as she had another orgasm. Her hands moved from my ass to cup my face and pull me down into another deep kiss. She was smiling when we parted lips saying, "I've taken you, Daddy. I've taken all of you. You're mine now." She was so much like her mother!

I started fucking away at my deflowered Katie. I was lost in the feeling of her frothing cunt as my thrusts became faster and harder. My cock felt like a piston, hard and relentless, as I pumped away at Katie's pussy. She was staring at me in lustful abandon until her third orgasm overtook her and she squeezed her eyes shut again as tears seeped out.

"Holy, fucking shit, Dad. You're tearing my little pussy apart! I can't breathe...ooofff...I swear your cock is fucking into my stomach! Goddamn, you are fucking the hell out of you daughter!"

As I fucked my daughter for the first time, it occurred to me that dirty sex talk must be genetic, because Katie sounded so much like Pam, or my mom or Aunt Debbie for that matter. "You're gonna make me cum again...I can't hold it back...it's too big... Fuck, Dad!... I'm going to explode...uuggggg...fat cock...unnnngghhhhh...ahhhhh, fuck shit fuck!"

Katie's cunt-cream was forced to squirt out between her pussy lips and my manically thrusting cock-meat as I hammered into her. Katie was incoherently grunting like an animal and bucking her pelvis up to meet my downward thrusts. She may have been young and inexperienced, but she was a fuck-slut natural. And, she just kept coming. She hadn't fully finished her orgasm when I couldn't hold it anymore, and started pumping a huge load of sperm up into her clutching cunt.

"Oh God, baby...your tight pussy is milking me...you're going to make your daddy cum, right into your virgin cunt. Take me, Katie. Take Daddy's cum!"

"Oh, fuck...no, not again...holy...fuck!" she screamed. Her eyes flew open filled with what appeared to be fear as another orgasm came right over the top of last one while I pumped her full, and I mean full, of my semen. Her sensory input overloaded and she started to cry. Tears ran down her cheeks as she pulled me on top of her holding me tight while my dick continued to twitch and squirt cum into her messy, well-fucked cunt. Her orgasm continued to wrack her body while still being impaled on my unbending meat-pole. My orgasm trailed off leaving my cock bathed in my daughter's hot twat and my own sperm while Katie continued convulsing squeezing out more and more fluid. Like her mother, she produced a ton of cunt juice, but Katie didn't squirt it out; it just flowed.

Eventually she began to relax slowly going limp under me. I kissed her forehead and began to slowly extract my cock from her used, young pussy. She seemed semi-conscious, but moaned in disapproval as she felt my still firm, thick cock-meat leave her. She forcefully pulled me back into her with a loud squish.

"Can we just stay like this, Daddy. Your big cock feels so good in my cunt," Katie pleaded.

Who was I to disagree? I would love to say that because of my daughter's tight cunt, my cock stayed hard and we did it again, but the aging process just doesn't work that way unless your taking certain pills. However, I didn't go completely soft. I retained at a comfortable firmness with enough tension to stay lodged in Katie's sloppy pussy while we continued embracing, bathed in our mixed cum and sweat with the relentless, hot sun above us.

"Did you like your first time, sweetheart?" I asked eventually.

"It was wonderful. Thank you, Daddy," she replied. "It was nothing like I imagined. It was so much better than any fantasy I've ever had."

"I'm glad, sweetie. Let's cool off in the pool," I suggested.

"Oh," Katie complained softly as my glistening cock finally slipped from her stretched pussy lips. Then she added a completely different "Oh!" as my semen and her pool of girl-cum started to leak from her gapped fuck-hole. She scooped up a huge glob using three fingers, and slurped her cunt-slurry into her mouth. "Mm, our cum tastes good!" she cooed while smiling up at me with more goo bubbling from her slit.

My daughter really was a fuck-slut; just like her mom.

By the time Pam and Jake made it home, Katie and I had cleaned up, properly dressed and were innocently hanging out by the pool. It was mid-afternoon, a few hours before the double date. On her way over to me, Pam stooped down to Katie who had spread a towel on the deck. Katie had headphones on reading a magazine so she was surprised when Pam slapped her barely covered butt. Katie took her headphones off as Pam leaned in saying something I couldn't catch, but made Katie glance over her shoulder down to her ass.

Pam straightened with a smirk on her face, and I could tell she knew. She made me scooch and sat next to me on the lounge chair giving me a long, lingering kiss. Not the sort of Hi-I'm-Home sort of kiss. As she pulled back, she sighed.

"How could you tell?" I asked.

"Light finger bruises on her hips," Pam shrugged. "How did it go?"

"She reminds me so much of you when you were her age, it is uncanny," I said with every ounce of love that I had for Pam sensing her emotional tenderness of having shared her husband with another. She smiled patting my arm. "She seemed to enjoy it. She had the longest orgasm yet, and you know how long she can cum. I thought she might dehydrate herself given the amount of girl-cum that came out of her pussy. So, I think we've scratched that itch. Maybe she'll calm down now."

Pam laughed out loud.

"You don't really believe that, do you?" she asked incredulously. "It's not called the Magic Cock for no reason. You may not believe it, but I'm telling you darling, it is true. She's never going to get enough."

"It's just a joke your dad made once," I said, dismissing her. "In any case, it was actually lovely. I know it's incest and all, but it was sweet sharing the moment with her. I feel really close to her. We're still dad and daughter, just more so."

"That's sweet, honey. I like it when you put it that way."

I could see her visibly relax a little, but just for a second before she stiffened up again.

"Pete, I'm not sure I can go through with this."

I could clearly sense her apprehension. "Did something happen with Jake while you were shopping?" I asked, concerned.

"No, it was totally normal. Except, I was trying to flirt but it didn't work. Pete, honestly, I don't think he is going to go for this."

I sat up taking Pam's hand. "Honey, don't worry about it. One, I was being overly dramatic this morning. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. Two, I spoke with Jake and all he is expecting is some dating advice and some anatomy instruction. At most, I may want you to show a breast and nipple; probably your pussy so I can point out the clit. There doesn't have to be any contact."

"Just my tits and pussy, well that's reassuring," she chided.

"And, three," I continued. "I sucked him off before you guys left, so he probably didn't have his flirt-sense finely tuned."

"Peter McPherson! You have overnight become absolutely lecherous with our children!" she accused.

I leaned back shrugging. "They seem to like it."

I looked over at Katie and found her staring at us. She blew me a kiss and dipped her bikini top to show me her tit-flesh and nipple all the while smiling the sweetest, innocent smile. Ok, so maybe this was getting out of hand. One more shrug. What the hell. It was family; anything for family.

I think Pam knowing I sucked Jake's cock that day was key. I think she became less scared and more curious.

At a little past six o'clock that evening, Jake looked dapper in the new jacket and dress slacks his mother had picked out for him on their shopping spree earlier. He wore a simple white, button-down shirt underneath. He and I were chatting idly in the family room waiting for the girls to come down. Our patience was rewarded as Pam and Katie came down the stairs and our jaws dropped to the floor. Pam wore a simple black cocktail dress with a scoop neck and a hem that came to mid-thigh. The dress' allure was its simplicity. It hugged every one of her marvelous curves. Her hair was down and full flowing over her shoulders. Around her neck was a strand of pearls that were brilliant and matched her earrings. She wore a pair of black pumps with straps wrapped around her ankles, an open toe and thick heals.

Katie went in a different direction. Her dress was blazing red with a striped reveal across her ample bosom showing a good deal of cleavage as her tits strained against the dress' tightness. The design of the dress did not call for a neckless; it was all about the tits. It was also much shorter than her mom's making me wonder how she could sit in it. She had a pair of dangling gold earrings and a pair of red come-fuck-me spiked heels. Her hair was pulled back into a high, thick pony tail.

Jake lowly whistled next to me whispering, "Be careful, Dad. Katie looks like she out hunting in that get up."

I liked the way Jake was thinking.

Jake drove with Pam up front; Katie and I in back. As we started out, all I said was, "Let's just pretend this is a real date. We'll talk about it after dinner, so no instructions or pointers. Let's just have fun."

Everyone agreed, and a lot of the tension left the car. Jake asked "Pam" how her day was and they giggle and chatted about their shopping trip. I could easily sense Pam's flirting.

Katie had a different approach to flirting. For instance, she grabbed my cock through my slacks and rubbed. I laughed and gently lifted the invading hand off me. She smiled clutching my hand and shoving it under her dress. She wasn't wearing panties. In that dress, it was alarming. Alarming, and super-hot. I slipped a finger inside her slippery cunt. Katie nodded in approval and put her hand back on my stiffening dick.

Once we arrived at the restaurant, Jake jumped out to go around the car and open the door for his date. Pam casually remarked, "I can smell your slutty cunt from up here, Katie. Can you please control that thing until we get home?"

"I'll try, Pam," Katie responded sweetly milking the role play. "But, I promise nothing."

I almost burst out laughing when Jake managed to open the door and help his mom-date out. I quickly exited and did the same to catch up on my duties as a gentleman.

Dinner was so amazing, it became a tradition in our family that twice a year we did this double date. In the summer, we go as the kids' dates; at Christmas, it is swapped. That first time, a strange thing happened while we were sitting, menu's in hand. Maybe it was the sexy quipping of Pam and Katie in the car; maybe it was the absurdness of what we were doing. I don't know for certain, but we all started to laugh for no reason. That laugh only last a few seconds, but it was a catharsis that burned away uncertainty, nervousness, apprehension, pressure and any other negative emotion. We just started chatting about anything and everything. At one point, it was all four of us discussing how wonderful the summer had been so far; at another time Katie and Pam were engrossed in a debate about a celebrity couple while Jake and I were talking about a car he liked. It was simply a great time.

As dinner was cleared, we sat back examining the dessert menu. I noticed motion out of the corner of my eye as Pam lowered her hand under the table. I quickly glanced to Jake in time to see his eyes widen as he tried to maintain his concentration on the menu. Whether she simply squeezed his knee or grabbed his cock, I didn't know. It was so erotic seeing it happen, I didn't really care. Katie nudged me nodding. She'd noticed it too. It seemed the couple across from us were getting along fairly well.

I don't think Katie could contain her curiosity, because she said, "I couldn't eat another bite, so no dessert for me. I'm going to the ladies'. Do you want to come with me, Pam?"

"Sure, Katie," Pam answered with a big smile and the girls excused themselves heading off to the toilets.

"I see that you and Pam are getting along," I said to Jake. It was cruel, I know. He turned beet red.

"Um. Er. Yeah, see..."

I held up hand. "It's ok, Jake. This is why we're are doing this. Do you see how wonderful it can be with a beautiful woman when you are yourself and just let the night happen? You've actually charmed your mom! I'm very proud of you."

He blushed even more, which I wouldn't have thought possible. So, it had been the dick after all, I thought.

"Relax," I said. "Mom is helping you get comfortable in this kind of situation. She is a very special woman, your mom. Just go with it, champ."

Given the fact that I had now sucked my son's cock three times, taking his hefty load down my throat each time, I think Jake trusted me. He nodded and smiled with a gleam in his eye. I think he was working out the possibilities.

The girls took just a bit too long in the ladies' room for me not to suspect something when they came back. However, lipstick was fine and hair was all in place, so I just frowned a little in uncertainty. Both Pam and Katie gave me radiant grins. As they sat, Pam's hand returned under the table as Katie leaned over putting her hand on my cheek pulling my face to her and giving me a chaste kiss on the cheek. She withdrew her hand slowly across my face. I nodded once, and Katie giggled. Her hand was heavily scented with her mom's pussy juice.

While we dropped the role-play when we left the restaurant, the ride home was almost exactly like I remembered double dates from high school. The music was loud, the girls were all giggly while being flirty at the same time and in the dark backseat devilish acts were encouraged. There was a console separating Pam and Jake which was probably best for safety, whereas in the backseat Katie had my cock out, pumping me slowly. Pam was turned in her seat telling all of us a story about a double date we had back in the day while enjoying the show her daughter was giving her.

"Was your double date as fun as this one, Mom?" Katie asked her mother while masturbating her father.

Pam barked out a big laugh. "No way! Roger and Nancy, the other couple, broke up right in front of us."

"Why? What happened?" asked Jake.

"Roger came on to me big time. He tried to grab both my tits and pussy in the dark movie theater while Daddy was getting snacks. Nancy was right there on the other side of him!" Pam was teasing Jake with her dirty language.

"You're kidding!" Katie laughed.

"I'm not, and that wasn't the end of it. Nancy was a pretty good friend of mine, so once the movie was over and we were walking out with the boys lost in the crowd behind us, I told her what Roger tried to do. Nancy didn't say anything, just nodded her head. Once the boys caught up, Nancy looked directly at Daddy and asked him if he would like for her to suck his cock."

"No way!" both kids exclaimed.

"Yep, and boy did it shock Roger! He started to get all indignant until Nancy asked why couldn't she suck Daddy's big cock if it was ok for Roger to grope me," Pam went on. "You should have seen the blood drain out of that creep's face. Your Dad was a lot bigger and stronger than Roger."

"What happened then?" Katie prompted.

"Nothing much. Obviously, we didn't take Roger with us. He had to find his own way home from the theater. Which was just as well, as I drove home while Nancy sucked Daddy off in the backseat," Pam said nonchalantly.

It was a complete lie, but it totally shocked the kids to where they didn't know what to say. Katie's hand froze on my cock. Pam smiled and smiled until Jake asked, "You really let her..."

Pam waited a few more beats before laughing out, "Of course not! But I got you guys!" she declared giving me a high-five. We all started laughing.

Once the laughter died down, Pam added, "Like I would let another girl have your Dad's big, fat cock. That monster was all mine, so we went back to Daddy's house and he fucked me silly."

Katie guffawed. "Mom! You are so bad! Did you drink a bottle of wine at dinner I didn't see?"