Legend of the Magic Cock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam was taking her time with very gentle licks and kisses around Katie's puffy cunt lips, so I said, "Jake, come help me get some snacks and drinks."

"Sure, Dad," he said reluctantly tearing his gaze away from the hot mom-daughter action.

Katie was quietly cooing, and if I was any judge she was building to one of her undulation, long, steady orgasms versus the maniacal bucking kind.

Jake and I took long drinks of water, then walked to the kitchen with my cock still mostly hard jutting out from me, whereas Jake's was swaying in a nice meaty way. Now, that all the secrets were out and a lot of taboos broken, I thought I might be nice to have a glass of wine, beer or a cocktail. I hadn't wanted to before, because blaming alcohol for anything is a trap.

Jake and I gathered together some cheese and crackers, a bottle of wine, a bottle of vodka and some sodas. As a family, we were not big drinkers and the kids rarely partook. In my house eighteen was legal age. If you could vote and serve in the armed services, you could have a drink as it had been in my day. But, given sports and other health concerns the kids were not part of the party crowd.

Once we had everything arranged and were ready to bring it out to our moaning girls, I had to ask Jake: "Can I ask a favor? A kind of kinky favor."

"Sure thing, Dad. You can ask me anything. The past few days you've been the most unbelievable Dad in the world!" he gushed.

"Well, I think it would be really sexy to suck your mom's juices off your cock. Do you mind?"

"Mind? Dad, don't tell mom or Bonnie, but you're the best cocksucker ever! So, suck away," he said grabbing his still glistening cock and offering it to me.

I sank to my knees and without using my hands I fished his spongy, pussy-fragrant cock into my mouth cleaning him of the incestuous cocktail of my son's and wife's cum. As I expected it was delicious and addicting. This would not be last time this happened, of that I would make certain. Jake started to harden. I pull off his cock.

"Sorry, Son. I didn't mean to get you going again. You might be tired," I said giving his strong cock a tug and standing up.

"Dad, please never apologize for sucking my cock!" he laughed.

We picked up the refreshments and rejoined the ladies.

In the family room, not much had changed. Katie was now holding her legs up by her knees giving Pam full vaginal access. Pam was still lapping away with Jake's cum smeared all down her thighs. I slowly poured myself a vodka with soda. I took a single sip, sank to my knees and impaled my wife's cummy cunt with all eight, fat inches I had. It was as if she was expecting it for without any surprise she simply grunted into her daughter's spit drenched pussy. Katie moaned much louder and sounded closer to climax. Jake's semen was kept hot by my wife's amazing cunt. I started to saw away at her feeling my son's sperm spread all over my cock. I had the thought that with all this lube I could smear it up to Pam's asshole, but remembered that she was probably sore from last night, and I thought that anal sex might be a little advanced for our first night together as a family. And, then, I was taught how wrong I was.

Jake was sitting next to his sister stroking his once again hard cock as he watched me fuck his mother when he said, "Dad?"

"Yeah, sport?" I answered somewhat huskily.

"Can I ask you a favor? A kind of kinky favor," he smiled.

I grinned back with my hands on my wife's hips still fucking her from behind as she slurped up and down Katie's drooling slit.

"Sure," I said.

"Since you took Katie's virginity today, can you take mine too?"

"You just lost your virginity to your mom," I said, not really paying attention.

Katie screamed and came on Pam's face which is the only reason Pam's gasp was muffled. My sex addled brain started to put pieces together and I slowed my pumping cock. Katie was still coming, clutching her breasts and moaning. Pam was helping Katie ride out her orgasm but was trying to turn her head toward Jake while keeping her mouth clamped on her daughter's cumming cunt.

Once she regained full awareness Katie said, "Thanks, Jake. You saying that made me cum really hard."

I still had my cock lodged in Pam who now was free to search Jake's face.

"I mean my getting fucked virginity, Dad," Jake finally clarified.

"That is so fucking hot," Katie added spreading her pussy lips wide and trying to rub her frothy cunt on her mother's face; a face that wore a wistful grin.

I pulled out of Pam. Jake followed my move staring at my slick cock. I followed his gaze saying, "I'm not really an anal starter cock, son." I said indicating my length, but more importantly my girth.

"I can take it, Dad. I know I can. I know I want to," He said earnestly. "Please, fuck me in the ass, Dad." I saw the need in his eyes.

"I never knew you guys were bi," Katie remarked.

"We're not," Jake and I said in unison.

Jake continued, "I've never been attracted to a guy. Just Dad. I can't explain it."

"I can. It's the Magic Cock," Pam stated.

I harrumphed.

Pam crawled up on the couch and cuddled with Katie.

"It's real even if you won't admit it, Pete. I mean, it's not actually magic but your sexuality just oozes from you. It effects people."

"What are you talking about, Mom," Katie asked.

"I'll explain later, sweetie. Your dad and brother are having a moment."

"Jake, it will hurt," I said. "I know. I've done it. And, I did it with a smaller cock than mine."

"I don't care. I want your cock, Dad. I want all of it. Please?" Jake begged. I might have been able to hold strong if he hadn't invoked the need principle: my son needed something, I could give it to him: end of equation.

"Ok, but we go slow and if gets to be too much we stop. Deal?"

Jake beamed, "Absolutely! What do I do?" He sounded like it was Christmas morning.

I smiled, "Sit back and scooch up on the cushion. Most importantly though, relax. Just relax. We can stop at any time, so there's no reason to tense up." I turned to Pam. "Can you cradle him like you did Katie last night? Massage him, sooth him?"

"Oh my God, yes!" Pam exclaimed and scooted into place.

I spent the next ten minutes lubing my son's asshole. I'm not a big fan of artificial lube. Humans typically produce all the lubrication needed. I took a couple more drinks to make sure I could generate the spit, and just ate my son's asshole until it was dripping while fingering his tight hole with one, then two and finally three fingers loosening him up as best I could.

"How does that feel, Jake?" I asked with three fingers in him squirming around his rectum. He had winced a couple of times, but otherwise was just breathing heavy as Pam rubbed his shoulders or caressed his chest and nipples.

"It's weird feeling, but I like it because you're doing it to me, Dad. That's the best way I can explain it," he spoke with the unmistakable tone of lust in his voice. "But," he smiled, "I'm getting bored and want your fat cock to rip me open!"

"Fuck, you are so sexy!" Pam declared kissing down Jake's neck.

"Katie, honey, come get my cock nice and wet, please." I asked.

Katie beamed being able to be a part of the action and jumped off the couch to slobbered on my cock.

I was now slick with spit, rock hard with a wet, virgin asshole inches from my dick. I started to push in. It took about ten minutes to get about three-quarters of my fat cock into my son. Getting the head past his sphincter ring was probably the hardest part. He was breathing very hard and was very tense; grimacing as he began to sweat. Once my cock-head popped through his squeezing ring, things went smoother. Inch by inch, I pushed in and stopped, allowing his sphincter and rectal walls time to stretch and accept my fat cock-meat. Jake's was covered in a sheen of perspiration while he moaned. His hands were on my thighs to govern my progress and he was quick to push back when needed.

Pam kept up a running narrative to sooth and excite, like: "That's it, honey, take Daddy's cock. You're doing great. Your virgin ass is sucking in Daddy's fat prick! You're a natural at this, Jake! You're going to be a slut for Daddy just like Katie and I!" She really was filthy.

Katie was kneeling next to me watching while lightly stroking my back. Three-quarters of my fat meat I felt was enough and after a rest allowing his bowels to adjust, I started to pull back out.

"Spit on my cock, Katie," I ordered her.

She leaned in and spat on my rigid prick as it slid out of her brother's clinging asshole. When the ridge of my cock-head tugged against his sphincter ring I pushed back in slowly. Pam was right, Jake was a natural. He let out a long moan and his deflated dick started to stiffen.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" he whispered.

About five minutes later, I was fucking Jake at a nice, reasonable rate. Katie was helping to hold Jake's left leg up while Pam hooked the right. I was mad with desire watching my cock sliding in and out of his unimaginably tight asshole. Jake's hard prick was bouncing off his abdomen with each increasing forceful thrust of my fucking daddy-meat.

"Katie, suck your brother's cock!" I directed breathlessly.

"Ok, Daddy," she said meekly bending over to slip her mouth over Jake's dick as my thrust into his guts pushed his dick into her waiting mouth. We fucked like that for what seemed like forever because it was so erotic, but really only lasted about few minutes before it became too much for both of us.

"Fuck me, Dad! Shove your cock in my ass! I want to cum with your cock buried in my ass!"

"You're too tight, Jake. Your virgin asshole is going make me fill you up!"

"Shoot your cum in my slutty ass, Dad! Fill me up with you daddy-sperm! Ahhhh, fuck. Ughhhnnn. Cumming....ooohhh"

Katie's eye widened and she started to swallow Jake's load. It was too much for me, I pulled my cock out of my son's gapping asshole and shot a giant load of hot, thick cum all over my daughter's face and my son's cock and balls. I lost count of how many jets of dense semen coated Katie with as her mouth filled with her brother's semen. Pam was speechless.

To her credit, Katie kept her brother's twitching cock in her mouth the entire length of his orgasm and kept her eyes twinkling up at me as I rained down sperm all over her even smothering her left eye. It was the dirtiest, most lascivious thing I have witnessed. I just kept cumming. I know that Jake can come a lot too, but this was his fourth ejaculation of the day, so it couldn't have been that much. Could it?

I finally sat back on my haunches, exhausted and spent. Katie let her brother's withered dick fall from her cum covered mouth.

"I am drowning in cum, you guys," she said laughing turning to her mom. "I took two big loads from two big cocks, Mom!" Katie sounded so proud of her slutty self.

Pam was down on her in a heartbeat licking and slurping up the mixed dad and son jizz. Katie just giggled as Pam ate up as much cum as she could reach then started to tongue-kiss her daughter looking for more.

I looked up to Jake and found him dreamily smiling at me. "Thanks, Dad. That was...that was amazing. Next time I will be able to take all of you and feel your balls bouncing on my butt-cheeks," he said matter-of-fact.

In the space of three days my children had become the most lecherous, libidinous and lustful creatures! I sat there with a dribbling, slowly fading cock watching my wife and daughter playfully fighting over pools of still warm semen and my teenaged son whose asshole was still stretched open slowly stroking his spent cock.

I thought, I was either the luckiest man in the world, or the most damned. Probably both.

I took another drink of my cocktail and went to sit on the couch with the rest of my incestuous family. We all naturally flowed into a chain of cuddling that went left to right: Jake, Pam, Katie, me. I was slipping into sleep when I heard Katie ask, "What is all this about a magic cock?"

Pam laughed. "Well, it's kind of a joke, or legend, depending on how you think about it. But, it's a story I will tell you later, because right now it is time for showers and bed."