Legend of the Magic Cock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake's laughed had a nervous edge to it. "You ok, sweetie?" Pam asked him stroking the back of his head.

"I'm fine, Mom," he replied somewhat woodenly. Then I saw Pam's gaze lower to Jake's lap and her smile spread.

Katie took this time of distraction to go down on me. She gave me two or three sloppy sucks, then sat back up again to grin back at her mother. I needed Jake to join this little club soon, because I was beginning to fear the feral desire of these two wanton women. They might tear me apart.

We arrived at home disappearing into our rooms to change with the plan to meet back up in the family room. As soon as she closed the door to our room, Pam was on me like a lynx. She cinched up her dress over her hips and before I had time to be surprised that she hadn't worn panties either she jumped me wrapping her legs around my hips attempting to kiss my face off.

"I am so fucking excited!" she breathed when she released me.

She took my face in her hands looking deep into my eyes. "I am going to be a super slut tonight. I am going to fuck your son until he collapses. Then, I'm going fuck your daughter until she cries. After all that, I will take my wonderful husband and have him fuck his wife's cum filled pussy while kissing her cunt-cream coated mouth. I will do all this for you, love of my heart."

She kissed me deeply again before continuing almost wistfully. "I don't know how you do what you do. Our entire lives together have been so amazingly naughty, kinky and dripping in mind-blowing taboo sex. The wildly bazaar shit we've done together would be completely unbelievable if we hadn't actually done it. You are indeed the Magic Cock," she finished while grinding on my hard-on.

I was the first one to make it downstairs. Since it was summer, Pam had the fire place filled with candles, so I lit those. I went into the kitchen to grab a bottle of wine, and thought better of it. I filled a pitcher with iced water and lemons instead and grabbed four glasses. I found Jake on the couch staring into his phone.

"Hey, Jake," I greeted as I placed the water and glasses on the coffee table. "You did outstanding at dinner. I think you know all you need to know. Nothing this old man could add." I ruffled his hair.

"Thanks, Dad," he said haltingly. "Does that mean we aren't going to, you know, do the other stuff?" There was pleading in his voice.

"Of course not!" I laughed. "I just think you've got the date part down."

Pam appeared at the top of the stairs at that moment catching my attention.

I don't know what I was expecting, or even if I expected anything at all having not given it any thought, but Pam had dressed herself perfectly. She wore soft, puffy pajama shorts that were very short. They reminded me of the bottoms Katie had worn last night, except newer, less worn, much tighter but exactly what a late-teen, early-twenties girl would wear. Her top was a form fitting white cotton shirt with spaghetti strings over her shoulders leaving no doubt there wasn't a bra involved. The best part where the white ankle socks.

As she slowly came down the stairs, her braless breasts swaying seductively with each step, and before our two lustful gazes, her nipples hardening.

"Now, let's learn about the sex part," I murmured.

Pam casually walked over plopping down on the couch next to Jake and folded her legs under her. I swear she moved the way she had when we were teenagers. She moved almost exactly like Katie. And, if Pam looked and moved like Katie...Oh, my God.

I guess, technically, Katie was wearing something, but there wasn't much of it. I think the proper term is negligée, but I don't know all the different terms when it comes to woman's sexy nightwear, so the description will be in man-speak: it was black, mostly sheer, lacy with various frilly strings and straps attempting to hold it in place. It had to be two sizes too small for my amply endowed daughter. The brassiere portion was under considerable stress showing large, soft mounds of cleavage and under-boob. On second thought, maybe it was the right size and precisely designed because it was achieving a certain purpose if the blood coursing to my cock was any indication.

"Katie?" Jake whispered.

It was at that moment that it first occurred to me the most obvious thing I hadn't thought about in this mad plan of mine: what about Katie and Jake? How were they going to react to each other in this sex saturated situation? Maybe it was because I was an only-child, as was Pam, that I missed it, but I was getting apprehensive. I had no idea how that dynamic would play out. Mother-son, father-daughter, mother-daughter, even father-son, I'd experienced; it seemed natural to me. I was having second thoughts now. I didn't want to put them into a bad brother-sister situation. My kids had always been close and had a great relationship. I didn't want to jeopardize that. What had I been thinking!

"Um, maybe this isn't such a good idea?" I asked the room in general as Katie sashayed down the stairs like a vixen bombshell from an ancient black-and-white movie.

"It's fine, Pete," Pam said. I looked away from the spectacle that was my daughter to my wife, and she nodded in encouragement.

I shrugged deciding to trust my wife; and my raging hard-on.

Katie had always been a very confident young woman. I guess, she woke up yesterday and thought to herself, I'm going to be the very best slut I can be. Then just did it, because the way she floated down the stairs bare footed in that clinging, diaphanous piece of lingerie never breaking eye contact with me was at an advanced cock-teasing level. She brushed passed Jake and Pam without acknowledge them coming up to me. She raised up on her tip-toes placing a light kiss on my lips, then swayed her hips around me delicately sitting on the love seat that ran perpendicular to the sofa demurely crossing her legs. She gave me a light nod with raised brows telling me to get on with it.

I clear my throat and turned towards the sofa and Pam and Jake, both of who were staring at the forming tent in my light athletic shorts. Since there wasn't much I could do about it, I rearranged my cock a bit and joined them on the couch putting Pam in between Jake and I.

"Ok," I said.

I didn't immediately follow that with anything because my train of thought had left the station, travel across the continent and derailed over a deep canyon leaving nothing but mini-mushroom cloud on the distant canyon floor. Beep, beep.

"Um, anyway. Ok. Let start with the basics. You know about nipples, right?"

The question was met with silence as I realized it was an abrupt way to start, and I hadn't actually directed it to anyone, or anywhere, in particular. I shook my head to clear the distraction and stray images of burnt coyotes. I concentrated and continued.

"Jake, let's talk about a woman's breasts. How much experience do you have?" I asked, all business.

Jake was blushing, but he pushed through it. "I've felt Bonnie's. She liked it, I think. I tried not to squeeze them too hard."

Pam gave a nod of approval.

"How about her nipples?" I continued. "Do you know what she likes you to do to her nipples?"

"Not really. She hasn't said anything," he admitted. "I've sucked on them a couple times, and she moaned. She didn't say anything specific though."

"Well, a girl's nipples are unique so you need to work with her to find out what she likes. She may be too shy or self-conscious to come right out and tell you. However, I think there are few approaches that are common to most women. For example, most girls like to start slow and explore. They'll usually give you clues, like Bonnie did when she moaned as you sucked her tit."

I reached over and lifted Pam's top revealing her luscious breasts. Jake's intake of breath was audible, as his mother's ample bosom was exposed. Her dark areoles against her fair skin was indeed breathtaking. Pam uttered the softest, almost inaudible grunt. Knowing Pam, the situation had her sexually excited to an urgent degree.

"As you can see, hardened nipples are a sign of a lady's arousal, but be careful. They can also harden in the cold. Never, ever confuse the two!" I told him.

I lightly brushed the flat of my thumb across Pam's left nipple. She immediately closed her eyes sighing and leaning her head back slightly. I took the nipple between my thumb and fore finger gently pinching while slightly twisting. This brought a very soft moan from Pam.

"Do you see?" I asked Jake, who nodded. "Give it a try," I instructed.

His eyes widened, but we'd been over this and since his mom had been teasing him all evening he went for it. He tentatively pulled on Pam's long, hard right nipple. The moment her son touched her flesh, Pam moaned much louder and grabbed each of our thighs.

"It's supposed to be possible to give a woman an orgasm just by playing with her nipples. I've never been able to, but there you have it," I add for no reason as we both kept working Pam's nipples.

Pam opened her lust filled eyes turning to me. I think she was begging me to hurry up so she could ravage our son.

"I'm going to assume you know enough about kissing. Mouth, neck and so forth," I said to an absent nod from Jake as he was completely absorbed with his mom's chest. "Here, take this one too," I offered pulling my hand away.

Jake shifted so he could bring both hands into play. Once in place he started to work both nipples. Pam's hands came up to gently pet the backs of Jake's hands while he played with her big tits.

"Since you have both you can now synchronize them, or mix it up and go random with each one. Again, look to your partner to find out what she likes."

Jake worked his mom's nipples for a few moments, when I added, "I would imagine most girls would like to be kissed while you play with their tits."

This broke Jake from his reverie of mommy-breasts. He leaned in to Pam and their lips met. For the next couple of minutes, I just sat back and watched. They started slow, but quickly they pressed into one and other, then the tongues pushed through. When Pam involuntarily spread her legs, and went to reach for Jake's cock, I interrupted them. It was kind of cruel, but I was enjoying this.

"Ok, that's enough for now." Much to his credit and control, Jake broke off the kiss. Pam shot daggers from her eyes at me. I just smiled while that crazy, evil laugh all villains have played in my head, mwahahaha!

"You can probably tell that this is a very important step. I'm not just talking about nipples; it's the foreplay. While women really, really like foreplay, they also need it," I stressed. "When guys get a hard-on, we're ready to go. Women are different. They need more stimulation for them to fully commit, most of the time. Remember that everything I tell or show you is based on the 'most of the time' principle. Sometimes a girl will just want to get straight to fucking, but I still believe that is because she was stimulated in some other way you might not be aware of, but you always have to keep an eye out for exceptions. Does that make sense?" I paused.

"Yes," Jake said, and again I was so proud. He was actually looking at me, not staring at his mom's tits.

"Now, let's take a look at the fruits of your labor," I said. "Take Mom's shorts off, Jake."

Pam smirked while I could almost see Jake's heart beat out from his chest. Jake knelt in front of Pam and slipped his fingers under the elastic of her pajama shorts. Pam raised her bottom letting her son strip her. Once her shorts were down, Jake simply feasted his eyes on his mother's glistening pussy.

I reached over and spread Pam's fleshy lips so Jake could see the moisture oozing from her cunt.

"You can see your mom is wet. That is another reason why foreplay is so important," I instructed. "In this case, she is really wet since you guys have been teasing each other all night, but usually you will want to stimulate a girl some more. Do you know where the clitoris is?"

"Yeah, it's there at the top, right?"

"Yes. Feel it," I told him. He reached out with his fore finger touching it lightly causing Pam to gasp. "Use your thumb now, and rub it back and forth," I added.

Jake did as instruct for some minutes. I was going to have to end this charade soon. As much as I was enjoying it, Pam was starting to ach for release.

"Ok, good. Now, lean in and lick it."

Jake did so causing the flames in Pam's eyes to spike before she closed them letting her head to fall back. "You can nibble it. I like to trap it between my lips and chew on it a bit. You can even suck it like a tiny little cock. You know how to do that, right?"

Jake smiled around his mom's clit at my little joke.

"Alright!" I declared. "I'm pretty sure your instincts can carry you forward, and your mother will be a much better guide from here on out."

I caressed Pam's shoulder with a little squeeze then retreated to the love seat where my daughter had already soaked through her almost-there panties. She had slid the thin piece of material aside exposing her dripping pussy to casually play with herself while her left hand was working her nipple.

In the few short moments it took me to walk to the loveseat and turn to sit next to Katie, Pam had Jake's swollen cock out and was feverishly jacking him while locked in a deep soul kiss. She broke the kiss having Jake stand to rid him of his shorts and conveniently placing his dick at mouth level. Pam inhaled his pre-cum leaking meat. Even though I had emptied his balls earlier, his own mom sucking his cock proved too much for Jake after a just a few minutes.

"Fuck! Mom, I'm going to cum! Oh shit! I'm gonna fill your mouth, Mom! Take my cum!" he warned holding her head in his hands as he increased his face-fucking.

Pam increased her sucking speed adding a jacking hand corkscrewing around the base of Jake's thumping cock. Katie let out a grunt as we watched Jake unload in her mom's mouth. Pam took the entire load with losing a drop. It was exceptionally arousing watching her slim, sensual throat convulsing as it received Jake's thick, hot sperm. Once Jake's ejaculation had faded, Pam kept sucking. I was starting to think she wasn't ever going to every let him go as Jake started to spasm from sensitivity. Finally, Pam reluctantly pulled her son's shiny cock from her mouth with a single lascivious cum strand stretching from Jake's piss-slit to Pam's lower lip.

Pam looked lecherously up at her son still masturbating his reviving prick saying, "Did you like that, baby. Did you like Mommy sucking your big cock and swallowing your hot cum?"

While Jake nodded saying "Yes!", a response wasn't really needed. I mean, come on! What eighteen-year-old boy would say anything negative about his mom blowing him? Jake started to apologize for cumming so quickly. Pam hushed him.

"It makes a girl feel confident and proud that she can make her man so excited that he shoots all his thick sperm down her throat," Pam explained giving Jake's cockhead a quick suck causing him to buck.

With very little difficulty and time, Pam coaxed Jake's young erection back, pulsing and straining in her mouth and hands. Then, Pam simply pulled Jake to his knees, gave him a lingering kiss sharing her spunk covered tongue with him. She scooted up so her cunt was on the edge of the couch while pulling his extended dick toward her splayed legs and had his dick lined up to her fuck-hole. Pam then pulled Jake into her.

Pam came quickly given all the stimulation she had. I think Jake took a lot of confidence from making his mom cum, because they fucked for a while. After a bit, Pam flipped over to let Jake take her doggy. In this position, her head was cheek-down on the couch cushion turned towards Katie and I as she took thrust after thrust from Jake's raging fuck-meat. Pam moved her eyes from me to Katie and some secret girl-vibe happened because Katie raised up to stand ass-first in front of me. She jutted her rounded butt back at me to sample her dripping cunt, which I did. After a bit, I also jammed my tongue into her asshole. She loved that the night before so I really gave her pink, puckered hole some attention.

Katie apparently decided she'd had enough oral ministrations since she abruptly sat on my cock. It felt amazing, but I felt her tense up with less than a quarter of my cock up her cunt. Poor thing, I thought. She was sore. I gently lifted her off and turned her around. I lowered her down so my hard shaft was outside sliding up and down on her slit, and she could grind her clit against my hardness. She gave me a thankful smile, buried her head in my neck and began grinding me in the much more comfortable arrangement. I saw Pam looking over at me with such a loving look and she mouthed "I love you." as her ass-cheeks rippled with Jake slamming into her.

Eventually, Jake's orgasm built. "Your cunt is so fucking hot mom! You're gonna milk the cum from my cock!"

"Do it, baby. Fill mommy's wet pussy with your cum. Fill me up! I want to feel you shoot your spunk into my fucking cunt!" Pam urged.

That was more than enough for Jake as he stabbed his raw cock-meat as far as he could into Pam's sucking fuck-hole spitting out his sperm into his mother's pussy, splashing and coating her slick walls.

Katie had been slowly grinding against my cock. I'd felt what I thought were a couple small orgasms, but she climbed off to watch Jake fill his mother with his sperm. It was one heck of a family night!

Jake collapsed on Pam's back gently massaging her tits. His dick shrunk and slithered out of Pam's gapping pussy. He turned and sat back on the couch. Pam pushed up, turning to give him a lover's post-coital kiss. This gave Katie and I a view of Pam's distended, sperm leaking cunt.

"That was hot," Katie murmured next to me.

I put my arm around her and pulled her close. She snuggled into my neck then kissed my cheek on her way down to suck my cock. She was much slower and more deliberate than last night. I was petting her hair when I noticed Pam standing in front of us surveying the action.

"How was it?" I asked.

"You tell me," she said enigmatically climbing up the loveseat over Katie to straddle my face and feed me my son's seed from her freshly fucked cunt. I slurped up as much as I could. I think the sheer depravity of it all got to Pam causing her to cum incredibly hard on my face almost falling had I not grabbed her ass holding her to my face.

"Goddamn, Mom! Did you just cream on Dad's face?" Asked Katie still playing with my appreciative cock. Pam could only nod. "You are so hot! You take your son's cock for like half an hour then come over and cum on your husband's face. You're like my slut hero, Mom."

"Thanks, honey," Pam croaked. "Now, let go of your father's dick and go sit on the couch. I want to sooth your tender cunt. Daddy can't help it, but he probably fucked you raw this afternoon."

"He sure did. When I tried to put him in tonight, it hurt too much."

"I know, sweets. Believe me, I know. I'll make you feel better," Pam promised.

"Wait," Jake said. "Dad fucked Katie this afternoon? I thought she was a virgin."

"Not anymore little brother. Just like you, I'm a full-fledged family fucker," Katie explained as she sat on the couch next to her brother and spread her legs for her mom. "In fact, we are both literally motherfuckers."

Katie might have been very proud of her pun but at that moment she shut up, closed her eyes and let her head fall back as her mother's gentle lips and tongue soothed her battered pussy.

Jake's eyes were saucers as he witnessed his mother, who he just fucked, eagerly eat his sister's swollen, red cunt. I could see his dick twitch and wondered how far youth could go tonight. So far, he'd cum three times today. When I thought back to my youth, I was usually good for four or five. So, it wasn't impossible, but recovery time was important and he had just cum less than a half an hour ago.