Legend of Tir Pt. 01

Story Info
Tir finally fucks the enchantress in her workshop...
3k words
4.6
1.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of whistling echoed through the winding tunnels underneath the great pyramid, bouncing off the metal coated stone and arcing around corners.

"...gimme a flagon, a barrel, a wagon..."

Juliet shifted on her stool, scratching notes onto a page as she peered into a foggy disc of silver.

"...oh gimme a flask or a pot or a pail..."

Her ears twitched at the sound of approaching footsteps and a small crystal next to the door began to glow in warning. She waved the crystal off and continued recording notes, her eyes darting to find meaningful shapes in the mist.

"Keep on pourin 'til I be snorin', and let's drink that Bugman's Ale!"

The footsteps stopped directly outside her door and her hand casually pointed towards the rune inscribed on the hinges, allowing it to swing open easily. The shocked look on Tir's face shifted into an easy grin as her hand fell from a knuckle rapping fist to the doorframe and she leaned into the room.

"Delivery for one Juliet The White?" The dwarf tried to sound casual but her curiosity was getting the better of her and she couldn't help but give a quick look around. Juliet's office was clean and clutter free - a far cry from the artificer's chaotic rat filled workshop. A large mirror hung on the wall facing the door surrounded by a frame of indecipherable runes and brass instruments hung from the ceiling and covered the bookshelves on the walls. A large work table was set up behind the enchantress with neatly arranged stacks of books opened to specific pages and various parts of some sort of instrument laid out and tagged on its surface.

"Wow, this is... nice." Tir coughed slightly, taking a step into the room but pausing as Juliet held up a hand.

"Wait."

"Uh, okay, I-" The dwarf was cut off as a swirl of white magic coalesced in front of her and a small rune dissipated into the air. The protection spell now disarmed, Juliet waved her forward.

"You won't die now, come in."

Eyes slightly wider than before Tir tested the ground in front of her with a wary foot before scurrying over to the small desk where Juliet was bent over the silver disc.

"Geez are ya always so paranoid girlie? Good thing my brother and I never went through with pranking ya, we'd probably be splattered across the hallway."

Juliet looked down at the dwarf for the first time. "That would have been extremely stupid of you. I have more wards than that in this room so I'd suggest not poking around." She looked down at the package in Tir's hand. "Give it here please."

Tir passed over the package and note attached and immediately grew bored watching Juliet and wandered off. The enchantress carefully inspected the paper, signing somatic components over the parcel and closing her eyes before confirming its safety and carefully opening the letter with a dagger.

"Don't touch that." Tir's hand stopped right before making contact with a small blue stone laid out on the worktable and she turned to Juliet's back.

"How did you-"

"I'm a diviner luv, I know what's happening in my office. Don't touch anything unless you want to lose your hands."

She ignored the dwarf's grumbling as she opened the letter and began to read.

"So is everything in your office off limits?"

"Yes."

"Even you?"

Juliet sighed and refolded the letter, holding it between her fingers and concentrating. With a quick phrase uttered the parchment began to smolder and burn until there was nothing left but ashes.

"You couldn't handle me Tir. I'm not your easy dwarven whores."

She heard the table creak slightly as Tir leaned against it behind her and ignored the eyes burning into the back of her neck as her sharpened fingernails cut into the butcher paper covering the parcel.

"Oi they're sweet girls. Wouldn't you like ta know why I don't have to pay to sleep with 'em?" The cheeky grin on her face came through in her voice and Juliet almost smiled to herself. Flirting with Tir was easy - she flirted at any woman within range and Juliet's quick tongue found exchanging barbs with the flustered dwarf an entertaining pastime. Truth be told she had considered allowing Tir to try and impress her in bed but Juliet enjoyed the chase far too much to have given it any real thought.

"No, I have work to do. Thank you for delivering the package."

A sigh of disappointment sounded behind her and she felt rather than sensed the warmth of a body behind her. She'd never admit to the shiver that ran down her spine as Tir spoke against the back of her neck, inches from her ear.

"That's too bad, you look like you could use a break."

She knew what Tir was doing, lingering for a few seconds before pulling away and whistling that god awful drinking song she had been singing earlier. She knew if she gave in now the fun might come to an end - either they'd sleep together and that would be it, or they'd fuck a few times, have some laughs, and that would be it. In any case the tension that Juliet had been cultivating between them would break and she'd have to find a new plaything.

Tir was almost to the door when the runes on the hinges lit up and it slammed shut in front of her.

"Uh, Jul-"

"You're right I could use a break."

"What? Wait, really?" The dwarf's storm colored eyes lit up with genuine excitement and Juliet mentally shook her head at the twin's inability to keep their emotions hidden. Out of habit her fingers touched the copper piece she kept in her pocket and traced a few signs hidden in her robes. Her mind reached out and was inundated by a flood of images of Tir and her in obscene positions - some not entirely physically possible either. She glanced over at the dwarf as she placed the parcel, half opened, on her desk. Tir's jaw was slack leaving her mouth slightly agape in shock and her eyes were sparkling with glee. Juliet raised an eyebrow at her and crossed her arms.

"Well, are you just going to stand there? I could use a massage." A feeling of satisfaction coiled up inside of her as Tir snapped out of her dumbfounded expression and walked back to her quickly, cracking her knuckles and pushing her sleeves up. Tir rarely wore normal clothing - the most casual she got was lounging in her tunic and gambeson if she wasn't wearing her armor. Today she had on a loosely tied lace up cream colored tunic and brown deerskin pants that matched her worn leather boots. Juliet couldn't help her eyes falling onto the freckle dusted muscles of the dwarf's arms as she returned to position behind her and placed her hands on Juliet's shoulders.

"You are tense aren't ya? Let's fix that."

Juliet had to bite her tongue to hold back a groan as Tir's fingers dug into the overworked muscles of her shoulders and neck. It didn't help that a feedback loop of thoughts from Tir were flickering through the diviner's mind - images of Juliet bent over a bar table with Tir's hand on her back, the dragonblooded on her knees in front of the dwarf, Tir lifting her against a wall and dragging her lips down Juliet's body - shattering her hold of the situation.

For all the dwarf's talk she was incredibly good with her hands. Her calloused fingers kneaded Juliet's muscles into something resembling relaxation with deft talent and the enchantress hated that she wanted to know what those fingers felt like elsewhere on her body. She needed to regain control.

"That's lovely Tir but I'm not sure it's quite what I'm looking for." The dwarf's fingers stopped moving and rested on her skin, rubbing at the spot where Juliet's white scales met her skin. The enchantress shivered involuntarily and steeled herself.

"Bed or desk?" Tir's normally loud gruff voice growled into her ear and Juliet grinned, turning in her chair and showing Tir her slightly sharpened teeth. She saw the dwarf visibly shiver and her grin widened.

"I just organized my entire office and you want to fuck me on my desk?" She waited patiently as she baited the dwarf, her tail curling around Tir's ankle and slowly shifting its way up her pant leg. Tir raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

"I have to admit I've thought about it more than once." Juliet knew that very well as the thoughts in Tir's mind shifted to spreading Juliet out on her work table and ravaging her.

"I bet you have, what else have you thought about Tir? Fucking me? Fingering me?" She paused as her tail snaked along the inside of Tir's thigh and the dwarf glanced down at the appendage crawling up her leg. "Eating me?"

Juliet felt a purr rise in her throat as she knew she hit bullseye. With all of her careful observations of the dwarven fighter and consistent reading of Tir's wholly impure thoughts she knew, without a doubt, that the ginger had an uncontrollable oral fixation. Tir's eyes glazed over with lust as Juliet half whispered the words into the air between them. Her tail teased the skin at the top of Tir's thigh and Juliet could smell her getting wet at the thought.

"You want to eat my pussy don't you Tir?"

The simpleton just nodded her head, glossy eyed and slack jawed as Juliet's tail teased her and the thoughts of the enchantress' cunt filled her brain. Juliet placed her hands on Tir's collar, smoothing out her wrinkled shirt lovingly and patting her shoulder.

"Bedroom's this way luv." Juliet turned and withdrew her tail, caressing the skin of Tir's leg as she stepped towards the door leading to her living quarters. Her exit stopped prematurely as a strong grip wrapped around her wrist and her gaze shifted back to the dwarf behind her. Tir was smiling lasciviously, eyes fixed on hers, and she pulled Juliet into her. Heat rose between them as their bodies pressed against each other for the first time and Juliet had only a second to visualize what was about to happen next as Tir's arms wrapped around her thighs and lifted her up.

"My turn."

Juliet groaned internally at the thought of having to reorganize her work, but that internalization was quashed by a harsh spike of lust as her ass hit the desk and papers flew everywhere. Tir quickly wrapped her arms underneath Juliet's thighs, hiking her robes up and diving underneath them. There was no hesitation in the warrior's movements - her fists gripped the white fabric as her tongue found its target and flattened against the enchantress' cunt. Juliet's concentration on her spell shattered as heat began to spread through her belly and thighs. Tir was relentless, licking from the bottom of her pussy to the top of her clit and swirling the tip of her tongue around it. Occasionally she'd dip into the opening, filling her enough to tease but never enough to satisfy.

Her shoulders shifted under Juliet's thighs as her hands reached up, gripped the plunging center of her robes and ripped the fabric apart, displaying skin and scales to the cool air of the underground work space.

"Fuck, ah, you - those were, ah, new robes." Her voice was coming out strained and suddenly she actually had to concentrate on breathing in between rushes of pleasure coming from her lower body. Tir's eyes met hers as she swiped her broad tongue up once more and popped her head up over the tear in her robes, a string of wetness clinging to the tip as she drew it back into her mouth, swallowed, and grinned.

"Get better ones then, I'll pay for 'em." Her left arm slipped under Juliet's hips and lifted her easily up to slide the fabric out from underneath her, the expensive material slipping off the desk and onto the floor with a small gasp from the dragonblooded. Juliet was momentarily irritated by thoughts of having to contact that skilled dressmaker in the bazaar before Tir readjusted her grip and dove back in. Her mental notes were erased as an unabashed moan fell out of her mouth, driven by the flood of sensation slowly taking over her brain.

Now unhindered by clothing Tir's hands moved over Juliet's scales, heat from her palms hitting the normally cool surface of the pearly white beaded patterns. The rhythm her fingertips created against the scales sent vibrations through her stomach and made her nerves buzz pleasantly. As she turned her head to avoid seeing her body betray her, she caught sight of herself in the large mirror she often used for scrying.

Strands of long silver hair were plastered to her temples with sweat, her back was arched up as she moved her hips slightly with every flick of the tongue on her clit and there was an extremely hot and fully clothed dwarf between her open legs currently devouring her pussy and pressing her fingertips against the bottom of Juliet's breasts. Her robes lay in a crumpled ratty heap around Tir's feet, a far cry from their routine impeccable presentation.

The face that stared back at her mirrored the dirtied robe on the floor. Her head was arched back, mouth open and eyes glossy with pleasure. She sucked in a harsh breath as one of Tir's fingers brushed her left nipple, already stiff from the air chilling her skin. The dwarf noticed and slotted it between her fore and middle finger, pinching it gently as she cupped her breast. Her other hand moved to run a thumb along her right nipple and Juliet swallowed a whimper, closing her throat the second she felt herself let it go.

Cold air hit her scorching pussy as Tir lifted her mouth from the sinful patterns her tongue was drawing along the outer edges of her lips.

"I wanna hear what I do to you Jules, don't hold back from me."

Her left hand retreated down Juliet's body and slid out from underneath her thigh. Tir placed her palm against the tense interior muscle of Juliet's thigh that led directly to her soaking wet cunt and rubbed the skin there, sending sparks of need rippling up her spine.

Juliet's functional logic system must have been experiencing some glitching because it took her more time to realize what was about to happen than it took for Tir to place two fingers at her slick entrance and press them easily inside of her. The moan that ripped through her throat was primal - something within her she rarely let surface released itself and her brain clouded over with a pleasure filled fog. Tir gripped her breast tightly, rubbing a finger over her nipple, and buried her fingers in slick wet heat.

"Fuck that's hot, keep doing THAT."

Juliet could barely hear the dwarf as her mind shut off and she fell headfirst into bodily sensations. Her sharpened claws gouged the polished wood of her desk as they scraped across it, her hands looking for any sense of solid grip they could find as her nerves felt like they were drowning in ecstasy. Her tail curled around Tir's ribs and pulled her closer, forcing her face back down between her trembling thighs. The dwarf chuckled, her breath causing Juliet to growl as it ghosted across her skin.

She was done with the teasing, the light banter, the flirting. A clawed hand reached down and gripped thick red hair at the root, forcing Tir's tongue against her flesh.

The dwarf needed no other command. The dragonblooded had a half second to gloat before Tir began to suck on her clit, the tip of her tongue moving slowly around it creating an entirely new sensation. At the same time her fingers twisted around and angled up, the position making the despoiled enchantress feel fuller and forcing whines from her throat.

She would die before she would fucking beg.

Tir slowly pulled her fingers a few inches out before slamming them back in, curling them at the very last second, and starting a punishing rhythm that forced the air from Juliet's lungs and made her entire body tense up with coiling pleasure. The feeling of the dwarf's thick fingers inside her, fucking into her with precision and consistency, made her toes curl and her belly burn. The grip on her breast tightened and painful pleasure from her nipple raced to join the other cresting waves as Juliet let go and came harder than she had in a very long time. Her muscles clenched around Tir's fingers and she felt a sharp release inside her pussy where Tir had been pressing. Liquid pooled out of her and covered her desk as her grip on Tir's hair tightened rapidly.

Her mind had a moment to wonder what that strange noise was coming from before she realized it was her and she was screaming. Her throat was raw from moaning already and as her body collapsed back with release and exhaustion she swallowed dryly, eyes rolling back with the force of her orgasm. Tir slowed her fingers until they were gently rocking in and out of her, drawing soft moans from Juliet's raw throat as she teased the aftershocks through her. Her scales rippled when her muscles twitched and Tir drew her mouth away from her over sensitive clit to tease the skin of her thigh with her lips.

"Feeling relaxed?"

Juliet huffed out a laugh, body flooding with tingling warmth from the fingers gently fucking her into the afterglow.

"Yes. Never call me Jules again."

The dwarf laughed and pulled her fingers out, bringing them to her lips and sucking them into her mouth. Her eyes closed and she groaned as she cleaned Juliet's sea salt slick off of them. The dragonblooded felt her cunt twitch at the sight, her nose inhaling the heady scent of Tir's arousal beneath her. Her hand felt like lead but she lifted it anyway, drawing her fingers through the air. A small coil of rope levitated out of a drawer in her desk like a snake and wrapped around Tir's wrist.

"Are ye ready for round two?"