All Comments on 'Legend of Zelda: Broken Link'

by DieselJester

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
RiseOneRiseOneabout 3 years ago

Okay, sooo... He was indeed evil and made no attempt to help the dying king... He came back in time and is like "Link and Zelda are the evil ones"? And he's serious about it?

DieselJesterDieselJesterabout 3 years agoAuthor
Heroes and Villains

@Riseone. Villains often are the heroes in their own minds. Think of Lex Luthor in any Superman movie or comic: he thinks that Superman is the bad guy because Superman won’t share his knowledge and technology of Krypton, so he believes he’s justified in rendering Superman powerless with kryptonite and doing experiments on him since Superman, after all, is an alien. Yeah, we the readers know better but the villains don’t know that we are watching them (unless it’s Deadpool... LOL).

AssholeMcGeeAssholeMcGeealmost 2 years ago

Damn one of the best stories on this website. Do you upload on other websites since I would really enjoy reading more of your stories?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDieselJester@DieselJester
406 Followers
This is the primary account of DieselJester/AlexClayton. Follow me on Facebook to keep up to date as to what I'm up to and to find out about my book on my social media Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Diesel-Jester/e/B018IVXW34 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dieseljester ...