All Comments on 'Legionnaire'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
JiZenJiZenalmost 2 years ago

A very good one... Thank you so very much..

So please some more of this would be nice.

Explorer72211Explorer72211almost 2 years ago

Well written story; good story line. Well done!!

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

You write a very good story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Nicely done. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Smiffy69Smiffy69almost 2 years ago

Love a story with a happy ending. Call me soppy!

TheCitySlickerTheCitySlickeralmost 2 years ago

Simplement incroyable - merci!

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 2 years ago

Nailed it. Really lovely romance. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful and romantic and wonderful story. Definitely a five star rating 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Totally unrealistic, but a very sweet fairy tale.

mbh129mbh129almost 2 years ago

Thanks for reminding me of a love I once, and still do, have. Excellent!

obscure72obscure72almost 2 years ago

Good story. Well done!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Sin, I do believe you've found your niche. All your stories are entertaining, some of your Romance genre ones have been among your best. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Always love your romances, you do such a good job with them. Wish you wrote more in the genre as I am a sucker for romantic stories and you are a great writer. Look forward, hopefully, to seeing more romances from you soon 5*

linnearlinnearalmost 2 years ago

Always a remarkable story and I expect no less. There is NOTHING like a happy ending.

ca_daveca_davealmost 2 years ago

Another story well done. Thank you for sharing.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Very nice, really enjoyed it. Wished you had put this sentence "John is the only man I've ever been intimate with.." on like page 2 though......

Wh00sherWh00sheralmost 2 years ago

In Outback (amazing story) you really conveyed how distraught Mark was, as I reader I became invested in him and the story, finally seeing Katie again was something that had been building for ages.

This was simply 'I joined the Legion, did stuff for 10 years, came back, saw Stephanie and everything was wonderful in the world'

I actually skimmed the last 2 pages after that, I lost interest.

Nasty56Nasty56almost 2 years ago

Not enough of these stories! A big 5!

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

Pleasant enough story but lacked fire, glad they all lived happy ever after. As I said, nothing special .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Another great story well told. 5*. Thank-you.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Great love story! Wonder what would have happened at the reunion if Stephanie had turned up fat, stringy hair and thick glasses LOL? I like a good love story with a happy ending but just thinking of the travel time between Australia and France makes me wonder how people manage to do it time and time again? Five stars.

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

I liked this story, but found it a bit thin compared to “Outback”, I suspect it’s because his pain and betrayal isn’t as deep as the earlier story and she acknowledges her mistakes, both of which lessen the emotional impact for readers. That said, the writing quality is good and narrative doesn’t bog down in details, although one error that stood out to me was the consistent use of the green beret, FFL Dress Uniform uses a Kepi, not a beret, the Kepi being an integral part of the Legion Identity.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

Doc_SportelloDoc_Sportelloalmost 2 years ago

Romance : 2 people who belong together + a strong obstacle keeping them apart. This narrative had good elements, but lacked a strong obstacle. The story was effectively over the moment John and Stephanie met again.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 2 years ago

The writing was good but the storyline is overly saccharin for my tastes

Thanks for writing

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

This isn’t too different from my story "Meet Me In Memphis". Childhood sweethearts breakup because the girl makes a stupid mistake. But then they reconcile later, marry, make babies, and live happily ever after.

But I'm willing to concede that you put a greater effort into yours than I did with mine. The last half of mine feels like I rushed to finish it. Or maybe I should describe it as the first half is completed story but the last half is just an outline for the finish. Either way, maybe you could check it out and comment about it.

I gave you a 5/5 even though I was troubled by a couple of things. One was the ten year gap. Realistically, no matter how much Stephanie loved John, she would have moved on long before he came back home. You should have put his service at maybe 4 years instead of ten. Also, if Stephanie had been truly impacted by the breakup, I believe that Realistically she would have backed out of her round the world excursion and chased after John as was mentioned. I also don't care much for the move to France in the epilog either. But those are just my humble opinions. 😌 Excellent job. 👏 👏 👏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think Purplefizz said it well, the pain and betrayal John experienced didn't really stand out much. Great writing, but not your best

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 2 years ago

I almost skipped this story. The title didn’t interest me. Sometimes nice presents come in plain wrapper. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another good story. I like your writing in general and keep rereading the stories. I would have liked this one to be a bit longer, but it is still very good. Keep on keeping us hooked.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955almost 2 years ago

Really move to France.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 2 years ago

Well written. Easy reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Une histoire bien ecrite, monsieur! I give you five stars! Greetings from Italy.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Your romance stories are quite enjoyable. I’m a sucker for a happy ending.

MikodaMikodaalmost 2 years ago

Very good and the only reconciliation possible for me. She was not touched by another man sexually. I will never take a women back that was touched by another men sexually. And sexually can be as simple as a hand on her breast. It will also be enough for a divorce.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

very nice story even if the reconciliation is extremely fast.

After 10 years, especially at that age, people change, they evolve.

You only talk about physical transformation, but for me the biggest transformation/evolution has to be mental or behavioral, especially having spent 10 years in the legion.

For your information, I am pointing out an error that you can rectify on a reissue.

Legionnaires wear a white kepi with their parade uniform.

The beret is worn with the current combat uniform.

Having done my military service, I had the chance and the honor to participate in the July 14 parade just in front of the legion group.

These are really impressive, especially those in the Pioneer section, with their aprons and axes.

Moreover unlike all the other corps, the legionnaires do not parade, "they march".

They have a much slower pace.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

Silly and far fetched. She waited 10 years? Nonsense! 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most entertaining but sorely needs an editor. The number of mistakes is excessive, though not detracting from the sense of the story. Please try an editor who knows what he/she, is doing. 5*s.

LacastrianLacastrian11 months ago

It's normal that Stephanie' loyalty and dedication doesn't make sense to people who have shallow feelings and weak will.

RicubRicub9 months ago

Excellent story really enjoyed it thank you, You would benefit from an editor though.

DuncanitaDuncanita6 months ago

Hot damn! This could/should be a movie... 10stars from me...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

If I have the timeline right, they married at around 30 and got pregnant during the honeymoon. Next, it's Bastille Day, John is nearing 50 and they have a small child?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's funny, the main reason I kept reason was wanting to find out what happened that caused him to leave. I like how a story can pull you in like that. Damn my curiosity, always wanting to be satisfied. The reason in the end turned out to be something really stupid and, as is often the case in such stories, an overreaction and fleeing from the scene (a long distance) from the hurt party sealed the deal.

The way the story went reminded me of how Temptation was told and honestly I absolutely HATED the separation arc in that. Total waste of 15 years there. The way this was told looked like it was going to be that all over again. When she revealed her plans I honestly thought I was reading one of those cuckold stories where the wife says she's going to fuck someone for a night then she comes back and will be faithful, except instead of a night, it's a year. What the hell was she thinking? This makes no sense. So much for love. And what the fuck were her friends doing not convincing her earlier that she was being a complete and utter fool? It shouldn't have gotten this far. At least she ended up not fucking anyone else, as implausible as that may be, but what a great way to lose 10 years of a great relationship. He shouldn't have run off either mind you; that was downright idiotic. This whole thing could have been avoided if they had just talked more. But then that wouldn't leave much of a story now would it? :(

Anyway the story is basically: How to Throw Away 10 Years of a Perfect Relationship In One Easy Step. Not your best work Sin but please no more of these types of arcs. They're just fucking depressing to read. Stories like this only serve to reinforce why you need to always be open and communicate with your partner. Don't let your fears and doubts build and for fuck sake don't overreact and run away.

ChumulyaChumulya4 months ago

Fantastic. Great.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I totally enjoyed this story. It took two kleenex to get through the last two chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

SIMILAR Stories