Leigh Trains For A Triathlon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pondered this for a few minutes and while I was still thinking on how to respond she texted "babe Steph is sooo drunk." A video accompanied the text. It was Steph, on the expansive balcony of the hotel suite, facing away from the camera and twerking at it, laughing hysterically, looking back at the camera with her cute little smile. Her bikini bottoms had been bunched into her ass crack, so they looked like a thong and her back was bare- she was topless. On one side of the frame, I could see Marc sitting on a couch looking on appreciatively. He looked hammered. In the background I could see Jim leaning on the railing of the balcony, shirtless and enjoying a drink with the setting sun behind him. He was talking to Callie and Lorelei who stood with their back to me. They had his undivided attention and at one point I saw Callie lightly touch his chest with her palm as she laughed at something he said.

"Wow, I hope you aren't thinking of getting wild like that," I typed.

"I'm too tired to get that wild right now. Steph just gave me a Red Bull and vodka just, so I won't fall asleep."

"Careful with those," I warned, and then added, "love you." I only got a thumbs up emoji in return.

I managed to distract myself with TV for a couple hours, but I still couldn't help but think every couple minutes about how I hoped a certain party a thousand miles away was winding down.

"Still doing ok?" I texted after another couple hours.

"Hey babe! Yeah! How r u? I am having so much fun! Doing way better than Marc anyway lol- look at this party pooper," the reply said. She sent a picture of Marc who was now passed out on the couch.

While the Red Bull and vodka seemed to be hitting her pretty hard (she'd never use that many!'s unless she was drunk), it made me feel better that Marc was down for the count for some reason. Jim was the only other guy with them, and his wife was also in attendance.

"Ok well don't get too wild. I'm going to bed."

In response, I got a selfie of Leigh and Steph. Leigh was wearing a bikini but Steph was still topless. Her round tits looked amazing, and they both looked very drunk. Once again, her unique combination of athletic, petite and curvy was sexy as hell.

I felt my cock stir and slid my hand down my pants. It only took a minute to rub one out to Steph's spectacular rack and it only took a minute after that to fall asleep.

I awoke 90 minutes later to my phone buzzing indicating a text. I'd apparently slept through a few alerts because I had 6 texts:

(55 min ago)

"Omg babe Steph is such a drunk slut!"

(54 min ago)

"Lorelei dared her to see if she could get Mark's dick out of his pants without him waking up. She did and now its just hanging out. It's looong"

(42 min ago)

"Steph is such a little devil when drunk and a bad influence! She just admitted to me that she crushed up aderall in my drink and something called Spanish Fly that is supposed to be an aphrodisiac! I don't think it really works though!"

(29 minutes ago)

"OMG babe Steph and Jim are in a huge fight bc she touched Mark's cock. She's sooo drunk and trying to calm him down by saying he can hook up with someone else."

(24 minutes ago)

"Holy shit I think they are gonna have a threesome!"

(2 minutes ago)

"Shit babe I'm sooo horny wish you were here"

My pulse quickened as I read these. I panicked and face timed her immediately. She answered on the second ring and I gasped at the image that filled my screen. Jim was laying on his back in a massive bed. Steph sat naked on Jim's face, while Callie sat on his cock. The girls were facing each other and playing with each other's tits. Callie and Steph had both put their hair halfway up and looked sexy as hell. The camera angle was slightly behind Steph but I still could see the side of her tits as she wiggled with pleasure while getting her pussy eaten. Callie's big natural tear-drop shaped tits were bouncing steadily and audibly clapping together as she rode Jim, making cute little yelps each time she landed. She looked incredibly hot.

I shook my sleepy mind awake and recovered from my stupor as the reality of the situation set in. My girlfriend was in this room and filming this!

"Leigh what the hell is going on?!" I asked. Leigh turned the camera around and her face appeared in the screen, shushing me. I could see her face was flushed, and she had a wild look in her eyes. "Be quiet and enjoy the show, or they'll make me hang up."

The camera turned back around as Jim stood up on the bed, and both girls rose to their knees in front of him. Leigh pivoted around to one side of the bed to get a side view. Callie was enthusiastically stroking Jim's shaft with her petite hands, Licking the head of his cock with her tongue lightly. Steph was enthusiastically cupping his balls. Jim's dick looked to be about the size of mine, maybe slightly thicker.

Steph then stood and started kissing Jim while he played with her tits and Callie slowly slid his dick further into her mouth. Soon she was giving him an enthusiastic blowjob, working hard with both her hands and her mouth. I was obviously wildly uncomfortable with my girlfriend being so close to such a depraved sex act, but at least she wasn't participating. I couldn't deny that it was hot.

Steph eventually sat down at the foot of the bed, reclined on a pillow and started masturbating. I caught some motion in the background in the space Steph had vacated. As I looked closer, I realized there was a full length mirror mounted on the sliding door of a closet next to the bed. I saw Leigh's reflection in it, and to my horror l realized she was topless. As I processed this, she moved from a sitting position on the edge of the bed to a kneeling position to get a closer camera angle of the blowjob and I realized via the mirror reflection that she was actually completely naked. As she filmed with one hand, the other moved seemingly involuntarily toward her pussy and began stroking her clit.

"Leigh, are you fucking naked?!" I shouted, despite the answer being obviously right in front of me.

She turned the camera around, shushing me again, and I could tell as the room spun she was walking away from the bed. "Babe, chill out. I'm not cheating on you or anything. It just seemed weird and creepy to be filming with clothes on while everyone else was naked," she whispered. "I'm being good but I'm just really drunk and horny."

"Being good?!" I shouted, incredulous. "Leigh, masturbating naked on a bed while 3 other people have sex is not being fucking good."

Suddenly Leigh disappeared and Steph's face and tits came into view as I realized she'd grabbed the phone. "Ted, sorry but you are straight up killing the vibe. We gotta go," she said, then blew a kiss and hung up.

I screamed in rage. I called back and Face timed multiple times. No answer. I waited 5 minutes that felt like an hour while I tried to calm down. I typed some awful things into text and forced myself to delete them. Finally, I tried again and Leigh picked up, still naked.

"Sorry babe, I warned you though not to talk."

Trying to keep my voice calm I pleaded, "Leigh just get out of there. Can you leave so we can talk?" Naked people were moving around in the background, laughing and horse playing.

"Yeah in just a minute babe, we have to go take a shower. Jim got a little messy."

"What the fuck does that mean? We?"

"Yeah, Lorelei just took a shower while we were, ha well you know... and she said and said the hot water is running out, so we're gonna need to share. Oh look who is awake!" She flipped the camera to show a groggy looking Marc walk into the room, removing his shirt. "Did someone say shower?" he asked.

"Leigh please don't get in the shower with 2 guys. What to you mean messy? What hap-"

But Steph had the phone again, and she turned it just in time for me to see Leigh giggling as she walked away from the camera into presumably the bathroom, following Callie, Jim, and a now naked Marc.

Then she flipped it back to show herself as she mouthed something to Leigh. In her drunken state she probably didnt realize that I could see her silently mouth, "Just go have fun. I'll distract him."

As I protested Steph calmly made her way to the bed. "Look Ted, I like you, so I'm gonna help you out. You need to chill."

"But.." -

"No buts. You and Leigh can discuss it tomorrow." She leaned the phone on something just beyond her outstretched feet as she reclined in as sitting position against the headboard. She started playing with her tits.

"Steph can you just tell me why Leigh said she was messy?" I pleaded.

"Leigh took some friendly fire accidentally. It was innocent on her part. She slid her hand down her belly. "Now Ted, I'm going to finish getting off. You have 2 choices. You can say one more word about Leigh and I'll hang up, or you can chill the fuck out and watch and jerk off if you want. I'd highly recommend it- you seem like you need to release some tension."

I gave in and obeyed. I dropped my pants and started jacking off to Steph for the second time tonight. She masturbated and moaned. I took it slows and tried to enjoy it despite the ever-growing pit in my stomach.

"Let me see your dick Ted," she commanded. I obeyed. "Mmm thats a nice dick. I don't think dicks need to be big to be nice, as long as they are pretty." I took the backhanded compliment in stride. She switched hands and it was spectacular watching her rub her tits with her newly made wetness from her other hand. It was incredible watching her belly suck into a concave shape and then flatten again as she shuddered. It was amazing watching her toes curl in the foreground as she screamed through an orgasm in the background. But even as I orgasmed and sprayed a couple ropes of cum onto my phone, I never escaped the thought in the back of my head, "what the hell is Leigh doing right now?"

Steph waved goodbye and hung up. I passed out shortly after.

----

Leigh was hung over the next day when I picked her up from the airport. In the car, she at least seemed to show some contrition and regret about her behavior on her trip, but said she was still wrapping her mind around things and wasn't ready to talk about it. This was very irritating to me as I felt I was owed several apologies and some assurances about the way things would be going forward, but I sensed that she was working up to it and the best thing I could do is give her some time.

She went to bed around 6pm, leaving me with my confused thoughts. On one hand I obviously still loved Leigh, she was still the girl I hoped to marry one day. We had a long history that had been good, until the last few months. I'd never felt insecure and jealous about our relationship, but now I did. I felt like Leigh's star was on the rise, and I was going to be left behind.

As I sat there thinking through all of this, things got worse. An Instagram notification came across my phone. Loop's brand Instagram account had posted a new picture set. It was Leigh's photoshoot from the previous week. I'd forgotten all about it.

The first photo was just a picturesque beach, presumably in Mexico. The caption read "Our shoot with @outsidemagazine got a little too hot to handle! Proceed at your own risk but you may need a cold shower after. Our stars @MVLoop and @LeighTriGirl made ESPN's body issue look tame!"

Immediately I was concerned. Wasn't ESPN's body issue the one where the athletes all posed naked? Sure, the photos were "tasteful", mostly just showing a bunch of muscles and maybe a butt or side boob here and there. But even if none of her most sensitive parts were displayed, I definitely didn't want my girlfriend's posing naked online and in some magazine. Surely she wouldn't, I told myself.

There were 10 pictures in the photo set, including this cover photo. I held my breath and swiped to the next one. It was Marc, and he was definitely naked, leaning forward on a tri bike. It was taken directly from his right side, and his right pedal was at the top of the pedal stroke, so his thigh covered up his junk. You couldn't really see anything except a body that was absolutely shredded.

I swiped again and my jaw dropped. It was Leigh, in the same position. Just as I'd feared. Exact same picture, and she was just as naked. Her bicep and elbow were in the way of any view of her nipples, but a large portion of the side of her right boob was visible. What the hell? I couldn't believe this. It was plenty bad enough for Leigh to be misbehaving with people she knew without her broadcasting her body to anyone and everyone on the internet. The gut wrenching feeling of betrayal, which had become all too familiar in recent days started to creep in again.

The next picture was Marc on the bike again at a slightly different angle.

Swipe. Leigh, again on the bike, again naked, this time from the front. The handlebars just barely obscured her nipples, the rest of her tits and stomach were visible. Her crotch was only obscured by shadow and her forward leaning position.

Swipe again. There she was from behind, this time standing up on he bike as if peddling up a hill. Her bare ass was on display, and as always looked toned and muscular but still shapely. But I couldn't enjoy the view- all I could think of was Leigh, naked in some studio, surrounded by photographers and who knows how many other people, all of them staring at her, like a porn set. Was Marc there for Leigh's pics too? Was he seeing it all, even what the camera angles wouldn't reveal? Seeing what only I was supposed to see?

The next picture answered my question, as both of them appeared in it. Still naked, of course. They were running, Leigh slightly ahead and slightly more in the foreground. Taken slightly from behind so their butts and some more of Leigh's side boob was revealed but nothing else. Marc's eyes were straight ahead in the picture, but I knew during this shoot he'd probably gotten many chances to get an eyeful of her amazing body, her best parts bouncing ever so slightly as she jogged. I felt sick, but I kept swiping.

The next 2 pictures were of Marc and Leigh, respectively, swimming nude, taken from an underwater camera. The bubbles caused by their motion in the water were all that obscured their intimate parts.

The last picture was the worst of all, Marc stood with Leigh, both of them standing in knee-deep water on the beach from the first picture, facing the camera. Each had swim goggles pulled up on top of their heads. Leigh's hair was wet, and she was wearing it down. Her arms covered her boobs but also kind of squeezed them together, creating some visible cleavage. In her hands, over her crotch she held a kick board, the top of which was well under her belly button, it had to just barely be covering the top of her slit. The same kick board hid Mark's dick, as they were standing close enough together for it to give them both cover. It looked like the sides of their bodies were pressed together.

A caption on the photo said "Check out our story for behind the scene footage!"

I clicked on the story, already dreading it. The first video was of Leigh and Mark, both naked, laughing hysterically. Their naughty bits were pixellated like some old episode of Howard Stern, but you could clearly tell they were naked. Leigh looking directly at Marc's crotch. She put a hand to her mouth, still giggling. "What do we do with it? I could whack it with these!" she said, swinging a pair of swimming flippers toward his blurred dick. Marc dodged and laughed, looking a little embarrassed. "Sorry," he said, "I guess being naked on a beach with a beautiful girl has this effect on me."

As Leigh continued to stare, a voice from off camera said, "Leigh just pick up that kick board over there. I don't think the flippers are going to do the job anymore."

Leigh laughed and jogged over to a kick board on the beach a few feet away, the camera following her every move. I noticed Marc missed nothing as she bent to pick it up. As she started walking back toward him with it, the story ended.

The second (and thankfully final) story was a video of Leigh on Lorelei's shoulders, chicken fighting in shallow water with Callie who was on Marc's shoulders. All of them naked and once again pixellated. The video was only 8 seconds long.

I put my phone down, feeling enraged. Somehow the casual nudity and horseplay was just as hurtful as what had happened the other night. I'd seen Leigh naked many times obviously, but she had never just hung out naked around me for an extended period of time. It seemed like she had spent more time in Mexico naked than clothed, and all without me.

It took me forever to get to sleep that night, and because of this I overslept a little. By the time I got showered, Leigh had left for work. I hurriedly got myself headed toward work as well.

When I got home, Leigh was there waiting. She normally would be out training this time of day, but when I walked in she grabbed 2 beers out of the fridge, sat down in the kitchen table, and motioned force to sit next to her. She was ready to talk.

Over the next hour or so, I aired all my grievances. The first and foremost was her behavior in the hotel suite on the night after the race. I asked her to fill me in on everything that happened, leaving nothing out.

"Well, I mean you saw most of it, there's not a lot to tell. Steph had made those drinks for me and I guess she told me it had that aphrodisiac in it, but-,"

"Yeah that was pretty messed up of her to drug your drink," I said. I'd almost forgotten that part.

"Well, um... I found out the next morning she made that up," Steph said sheepishly. Apparently Spanish Fly is kind of old wives tale. But she didn't really put anything in my drink."

"So wait, if you weren't drugged, why did you get so turned on?" I asked.

"I don't know. I think I was just drunk, and had energy from the Red Bull, and then when Steph touched Marc's thing, it just looked to naughty. I mean her husband was right there and I could see her wedding ring on the same hand she fished it out of his pants with. And I- I mean babe I never feel like I want to cheat on you or anything, but I found myself wondering what it would be like to be as carefree with my body as Steph. And I mean when she pulled it out, I just wondered what it would feel like in my hand, if I had been the one touching it." She blushed at this confession. "I don't know, it just looked so... thrilling and naughty, I just haven't felt thrilling and naughty in a while. And I guess the fact that I thought I'd been drugged just gave me a rationale for feeling the way I did, like a placebo effect. Then Jim found out she touched it and confronted Steph, and they got into this big argument. For whatever reason it was just kinda hot, Steph standing there topless next to a guy whose cock she'd just touched, while Jim ranted at her about how she had gotten way too carefree with who she touched and showed her body to."

"Well yeah- I'm on Jim's side obviously. A girl in a committed relationship shouldn't be getting naked around other guys and touching their dicks," I interjected. "Especially when they are married."

"Well I think Steph started to see his point and felt bad about it. So at one point when Jim stormed out of the room she and Callie started whispering and plotting. By the time he got back they both had stripped totally naked and when he walked in they just went after him. He didnt put up much resistance as they stripped him down right in front if me and neither did his dick."

Once again my stomach turned at the mental image of Leigh, horny, intoxicated, and vulnerable, drinking in the sight of another guy's dick with thirsty eyes.

"They just kinda played around right there in front of me in the main room of the hotel suite. Right before they went to the bedroom, Steph motioned for me to follow and handed me her phone with the video ready to record. She said Jim would want to remember this. I filmed them for 5 minutes or so before you called. Then I set her phone down so it could see the whole room and answered mine. You know the rest."