Leigh Trains For A Triathlon Pt. 02

Story Info
His girlfriend becomes a star and experiences temptation.
8.5k words
4.55
13.4k
36

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of part 1. The story builds on itself, so I'd recommend reading part 1 first. This was initially a 2 part story but this part got too long so I decided to cut it off and continue it later with a final part 3.

----

Leigh continued training- and training hard. She still worked out with Jim and Nick sometimes, but she trained alone a lot too. I got the impression she was putting lots more hours in than the guys.

Her body was getting even more amazing if that's possible. One day I walked into the house after work to a nice surprise, Leigh sitting bare ass naked on the floor of the living room. She didn't even seem to notice I'd walked in, and then as she moved into a stretching position, realized she was doing Yoga. Hot yoga, apparently. It was 85 degrees in the house. I watched longingly for several minutes, feeling myself grow hard. Finally, she noticed and startled slightly, but recovered quickly. "Hey babe," she said, getting up and walking toward me.

"Hey- uh... what are you doing?"

"Hot yoga," she said. "Apparently a lot of triathletes do it. Keeps your core strong and decreases the recovery time you need between workouts." She was standing right in front of me now, her petite, lean body glistening with sweat.

"Yeah but why are you, uh-,"

"Naked?" she asked? "Well Nick told me he does his yoga naked. Apparently he read that Marc Van der Loop does yoga naked. And he's the best."

I didn't like the fact that Nick was talking to my girlfriend about naked yoga, or the fact that she was thinking about other men doing yoga naked. "Who's that?" I asked.

"Only the best triathlete in the world. He's Dutch. Do you want to talk about that or do you want to come help me relax in the shower?" Easy choice there.

The next race that Leigh and the guys had signed up for was several hours away, in Nashville. We'd planned a weekend trip, Steph, Jim, Nick, Leigh and me. As we departed in my car, I couldn't help but wonder if there'd be sexual tension. After all, last time these 4 had been in a car together it had gotten pretty wild. I was curious if anyone would bring it up. Nick answered that question about 30 minutes in when we pulled up behind a slow moving double wide with an "Oversize Load" sign on the back. "Speaking of oversize loads," Nick deadpanned, "what's the wager this week Jim?"

Leigh and I both suppressed laughs in the front seat. This guy wasn't afraid to say anything. Steph kept her cool and forced a smile at Nick. "I don't think Jim will be making any other wagers. And just, so we're clear, my husband and I are happily married, we've forgiven each other for what happened, and I never want to see your little dick again."

"That's fine," Nick said, smiling. "But we all know it's not little. Right Leigh?" This guy just loved making people uncomfortable.

"Right- well, um, I don't really remember," Leigh stammered.

"Sure you don't," Nick said.

I did not like the turn this had taken, and I was relieved when Steph said, "Ok Nick, enough."

The weather the next day was perfect for the race. It was a half Iron man, the longest race Leigh had ever done. Steph and I cheered everyone on and actually had a pretty good time walking around. I noticed that Marc van der Loop was there. After Leigh had mentioned him, I had done a little research. Very few people could make a living doing triathlon, but Marc was one of them. He was an Olympic gold medalist, a 3 time Iron man world champion, and had his own brand of fitness apparel, called Loop. He easily won the race, and I was shocked to see how many fans he had at the finish line. He was a legitimate celebrity.

Dozens of other pro triathletes trickled in starting several minutes later, and about 40 minutes after Marc finished, the first woman came across the line. Professionals started first in a mass wave, one for the men first and one for the women about 5 minutes later. Amateurs started in a rolling start, jumping into the water in 5 second intervals, and were timed by computer chips worn on their ankles. With thousands of amateurs starting, Leigh had started about 30 minutes after the pro women. She'd lined up with Nick and Jim, so they'd each started seconds apart.

It didn't seem like much time had passed when suddenly Leigh showed up at the finish line. She'd beaten Jim and Nick! And it was over 5 minutes before we saw Nick and another 5 before Jim came in. They all exceeded their goals, and they were all happy at the finish line- the guys seemed surprised but genuinely proud of Leigh for surpassing them. But the real shock came when Leigh's time was posted. Steph's jaw dropped. "Um, Leigh, you finished 2nd."

"2nd in my age group?! That's amazing in a race this big." Leigh was beaming with pride.

"No, second overall. I'm comparing your times to all women, even the pros. You started way behind them obviously so you didn't physically cross the line 2nd. But you beat all but one female." We were all speechless. Leigh had tears in her eyes. I was happy for her- I knew she was a gifted athlete and that she worked hard but this was the first time I'd realized just how good she was.

Other people at the event noticed too, and we heard several people near us talking about the girl who had beat most of the pros. As Steph and the guys sat around reliving the race, hydrating, and stretching, there was a sudden buzz in the crowd near us. People were standing up and craning their necks to see something. I realized quickly that it was not "something", but "someone". It was Marc van der Loop. He was accompanied by a 40s-ish man and 2 beautiful 25-ish girls, a redhead and a blond. All wore matching Loop branded polos, and the girls' shirts were tight on their impressive chests.

It took a minute for us all to realize the entourage was headed directly toward us. The older man pointed at Leigh and said something to Marc.

Leigh straightened her shoulders as she realized who was approaching her. "Hello," he began, "sorry to disturb you Mrs. Leigh Turner." His English was perfect with only a hint of a Dutch accent. "I am Marc van der Loop, and this is my coach, Stan. Also this is Callie and Lorelei, two of our Loop brand ambassadors."

"I- um... how do you know who I am?" Leigh asked.

"Everyone here is talking about the beautiful girl who beat the pros. How long have you been racing?"

Leigh blushed and said "I started about 3 months ago, but I ran track in college before that." She regained some of our composure and introduced me and our friends. Marc's eyes lingered over Steph a beat longer than anyone else as he shook hands with each of us.

"Look, my Loop brand is doing well but it needs a female spokesperson. Our whole sport needs a female to become famous. If I may be frank, our marketing machine combined with your looks could make you famous even without your abilities. We've already made several models very wealthy. But your unique talent and the story of your unexpected rise out of nowhere could really make you a celebrity. I'd love to speak with you about the possibility of a sponsorship."

Leigh blushed even more and stammered, "I'd... ok I'd love to talk."

"Loop is throwing VIP a party tonight and you're invited, along with your friends. Callie will get your phone number and text you the details," Marc said, indicating the blonde standing next to him.

After a bit more small talk, Marc and his crew walked away. "Oh my god, he is so good-looking," Steph said. Leigh nodded her agreement, and they started squealing in delight as soon as Marc was out of earshot. I had to admit the guy was handsome, but I wasn't thrilled about my girlfriend affirming this right in front of me.

The party was at a mansion on the edge of town. We got there around 7:30 and it was already in full swing. Around a huge pool area, people were mingling, swimming, and generally having a good time. These were Loop executives, employees, and friends of Marc's all celebrating his victory. We made for the bar and got drinks, and around that time Marc noticed and came walking over.

"Leigh, I'd like you to meet Jonas, our photographer, Marc said. "What we had in mind for you today was perhaps a little photoshoot in Loop apparel for our Instagram. Once our marketing team has a chance to measure interactions and impressions on social media, we'll talk about a full-blown sponsorship. We'll pay $1000 for tonight."

"Wow, ok, that sounds good but I'm a little nervous," said Leigh. Could I split the $1000 with Steph if she'll agree to pose with me? She has experience modeling on Instagram."

"Absolutely not," Marc said, smiling. "We'll pay you $1000 each."

Leigh giggled excitedly and looked at Steph, who quickly nodded.

"Please go with Jonas, and he'll get you in wardrobe." Steph and Marc followed Jonas into the spacious mansion. I was trying to be cool on the inside, but I was pretty concerned that Leigh didn't seek any kind of approval or even reaction from me.

Callie and Lorelei came bouncing up in revealing red bikinis and I forgot my concerns temporarily. Jim and Nick perked up as well. We made small talk with them as well as we could, both were Dutch and didn't have a ton of English. Callie was very much a toucher, putting her hands on my shoulder as she spoke to me.

Soon, I saw Leigh and Steph come back out and my jaw dropped. They were in red bikinis that matched Callie and Lorelei's. I watched for 20 minutes as they were pictures in and around the pool in various poses. The sun was setting and the evening was beautiful. Jonas made various adjustments between each shot, having them put their hair up for a couple. In one, he put backwards Loop hats on them, and they pressed their tits together and made a silly face with their tongues sticking out. A few shots were of Leigh alone.

For the last shot, Jonas called Callie and Lorelei over. All 4 girls got in at the end of the infinity pool, looking down the scenic hill the mansion was situated on with their backs to the party goers. After whispering something to each other, the girls all 4 removed their tops! They took a few shots with their backs to the camera. Though Leigh never turned around, all 4 girls definitely revealed some side boob to anyone who happened to be looking at various times. When the shoot was over, the Dutch girls never put their tops back on. They climbed put of the pool and mingled topless. Leigh put her top on with her back still to the party (thank goodness for that at least). Steph had tossed her top to the side of the pool and climbed out to retrieve it before sitting on the side of the pool and putting it in. I got a great view of her amazing tits for a few seconds.

Leigh ran up to me, clearly excited. "That was so much fun!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah fun for everyone who just saw you topless," I said. Despite my frustration, I hadn't meant to come across so harsh.

"Babe are you being jealous? I never turned around and I only had my top off for like 5 seconds."

It had been well over a minute but I took her point. I decided to try to let it go and just enjoy myself the rest if the night. We had a good time, the alcohol was flowing and Callie and Lorelei were not the only party goers that ended up topless or even completely naked. Lorelei, the redhead was one of the naked ones and the carpet matched the drapes. I guess Europeans just do things differently. To my relief, Leigh kept her swimsuit on.

We returned home the next day, and as we neared our hometown, Leigh got a call from Marc. She excitedly hushed everyone and put the phone on speaker.

After greetings and a mutual exchange of empathy about their general soreness from the race the previous day, Marc got straight to the point.

"The numbers don't lie, Leigh, the set of photos Jonas posted on Instagram last night had triple the impressions of anything we've ever posted. The Loop brand is better for having you affiliated with it. We want to offer you a full time sponsorship."

"Ok, wow so what's next? My next race is in Austin in 2 weeks," Leigh said. I could tell she was ecstatic.

"No it's not, cancel that. You're doing a full Iron man in Mexico with me that weekend. I'll fly you down on Wednesday before the race on Saturday, and we'll get a sponsor's exemption to enter the race for you and any of your friends that want to come. We have a full-blown photoshoot for Outside magazine already scheduled, and we'll negotiate your contract while we're down there. But I promise you'll be pleased with it."

"But I've never even done a full Iron man, I was hoping to work up to that in a few months. I'm not ready," Leigh protested, but she hadn't stopped smiling. It irked me just a little that the race length was what she was immediately objecting to and not going to Mexico with a man she just met.

"You're ready, I promise." By her expression I could tell that the confident tone in his voice had convinced her. Perhaps it could convince her of anything.

"Can my boyfriend come?" she asked.

"Of course," said Marc, and Leigh beamed at me. "I'll be in touch with more details."

But I could not come, as it turned out. Work was not cool with me missing 3 days on such short notice. Nick couldn't go either for the same reason, but Jim, Steph, and Leigh would all go. Marc apparently called Steph about a separate modeling gig after seeing her previous modeling work.

For the next 10 days, Leigh trained even harder. As the day of her departure approached, a knot slowly formed in my stomach. I was worried about her leaving with a good-looking celebrity without me. I voiced these concerns to her but all she heard was jealousy and insecurity. "Just be happy for me," she said. "I'll only be gone 5 days."

Wednesday morning came and I drove Leigh, Jim, and Steph to a small regional airport. After a short wait we saw Marc's ridiculously nice Cessna Citation land and taxi toward the hangar.

Marc and the pilot came out first and helped them with their bags and gear, they didnt need their bikes be because Mark was hooking Jim and Leigh up with ridiculously expensive bikes that would be custom fit and adjusted exactly to them in Mexico. I saw Callie and Lorelei through the window serving everyone champagne through the window as the plane taxied away. Moments later, my girlfriend was in airborne in a private jet headed for another country with our neighbors, a celebrity athlete, and two bombshells who had been topless when I'd last seen them. And without me.

Leigh's photoshoot was Thursday afternoon and I didn't get a chance to talk to her until late that night. She was very non-specific about the shoot when I talked to her, and said it went well, but she quickly had to go because Marc was taking everyone to dinner. I fell asleep early that night and woke up to a missed call from Leigh and a few pictures- it looked like Leigh, Steph, Lorelei and Callie had gone clubbing- most of the pictures were just various combinations of the girls drinking, having a good time, and making silly faces at the camera. The final one was a group picture all of them, Jim stood on the left between Callie and Steph, and Marc stood on the right between Leigh and Lorelei. It was impossible to tell for certain but it sure looked like his hands were resting casually on each of their asses. Each of the girls had on low cut dresses that were fairly revealing but nothing too crazy.

I was busy at work Friday, so I didn't have time to think much about what Leigh was up to. She kept me updated via text, it sounded like a pretty boring day. A massage, being fitted for her new bike and for some Loop gear to race in, and some stretching and light cardio workouts. I was almost glad I wasn't there, it sounded like I would have had nothing to do all day.

A few minutes after I arrived home on Friday night, there was a knock at my door. It was Nick- he'd brought a 12 pack of beer and some pizza over. "Bored as hell with everyone out-of-town man, you want to hang?"

We had a decent time hanging out over the next couple hours. I'd felt weird around Nick ever since he saw Leigh naked at the lake, but I also had to admit part of my resentment came from jealousy over what I'd seen in the car video, and Leigh's reaction to his admittedly impressively sized dick. But he was a pretty nice guy in this setting, and I even mentally forgave him at one point.

However, just before he left, he went to use the bathroom and his phone rang while he was gone. As I glanced down at it, the picture that flashed up on the screen made my stomach flip. It was Leigh calling, and Nick's contact picture of her in his phone was of her sitting completely naked with in a car. I could tell that the photo had caught her mid laugh, as if someone had just said something hilarious. Her perfectly fit body and perky tits were on display for the world to see. Cropped out of the picture to her left was another naked girl, and unless I missed my guess it looked like the fit but still voluptuous figure of Steph. I could see the unmistakable redhead Lorelei in the background, clothed in the dress I'd seen in the photos the night before. This picture was taken not even 24 hours ago, in Mexico!

What the hell? Why would Nick have such a recent naked photo of my girlfriend? Who took the photo? And why was she calling him now?

I got my answer to at least the last question shortly after, Leigh called my phone next to see if by chance I was with Nick- she wanted to ask him a question about his nutrition plan for during races. Nick walked back into the room right then and I handed the phone to him without saying anything, still feeling sick from what I'd seen on his phone. I listened to them drone on about electrolytes and calories for a few more minutes and then Nick went home. I thought about confronting him about the picture but wasn't sure what good it would do.

The race was early the next morning, and I got some updates and pictures from Steph as the race went on. Leigh came into the run section in 5th place. It got even better from there, it turned out that Marc won the men's race and Leigh placed 3rd in the women's, unheard-of for her first full length Iron man. Jim evidently set a respectable time as well, good enough to qualify both of them for the Iron man World Championships in Kona, Hawaii.

After she'd had a chance to recover a bit, I finally got a FaceTime call from a still breathless Leigh telling me excitedly about the race. I was proud of her despite my misgivings about her recent behavior, and I shared in her excitement. As we were talking, suddenly I heard some shouting, and she barely had any time to react before she was hit in the face by a stream of white liquid.

Champagne, as it turned out, being sprayed on her by a jubilant Marc. "Let's go Leigh! It's time to get drunk!" he shouted.

The call ended. A few minutes later I got an apologetic text from Leigh saying her phone had gotten all wet with champagne, so she'd hung up while trying to dry it off, but she didn't call back. I'd wanted to confront her about the picture I'd seen on Nick's phone but it didn't feel like the time.

I tried to calm myself down and tell myself not to be jealous while I wondered what Leigh was doing as she got drunk in another country. I tried to tell myself that Steph wouldn't let things go too far. I tried to tell myself that Leigh would be too tired from her race to get too crazy. I tried to avoid contacting her. None of it worked and I broke down and texted her "Hey how's it going?"

She immediately texted back 1 word, "Drunk." Great.

"What are you guys getting into tonight?" I texted.

It took a few minutes, but she responded "I think just hanging out in Marc's suite. No one feels like going out." It made me feel better that she'd be in a more controlled environment than a bar or nightclub but I didn't love that it was a famous athlete's hotel suite.