Leigh Trains For A Triathlon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well when did you decide to get naked? And how did you do that while filming them?" I asked.

"Its hazy, and I was so horny I couldn't think straight but I think I took my clothes off in the main room when they first started hooking up. It wasn't a decision I consciously made, more like a compulsion I felt. That's why I didn't even try to hide it from you. I'm not even sure I remembered that I was nude."

None of that made me feel any better at all. The thought of my naked girlfriend in an aroused and almost hypnotic trance was the kind of thing that would have been hot if I'd been around but it was gut wrenching to hear her recall knowing it was other people she was turned on by. I hated every minute of this and decided to skip ahead.

"So tell me the truth, why did you need to take a shower?"

"Well... um," she stammered, looking uncomfortable. "Promise you won't get mad?"

"I'll promise nothing," I said, stone faced. "Out with it."

"Well after Steph hung up on you, I picked up her phone again and started filming. When Jim was, you know, almost there, Callie told him to let it go on her face and boobs. Steph told me to come get a close up of that. Well, right as I got over there, Jim let loose a little sooner than anyone expected. Callie had tilted his thing upwards to lick down the bottom of it and I guess that set him off. It got me right in the chest and chin." She paused, actually looking ashamed for the first time. "Steph started laughing but I was mortified. I think it sobered me up a little because I realized then that things had gotten a little out of hand."

"THAT'S when you realized it?" I asked, now incredulous and angry. "Leigh it really took another guy spraying his load all over your naked tits to make you think 'hey maybe I'm being kind of slut?'"

I paused, regretting my words and expecting anger but instead she just looked down in shame and began crying softly. "Are you going to break up with me?"

"No," I said so quickly that it surprised me, but when it came out it sounded like a question. "No," I said again more affirmatively, realizing I meant it. This was my long time girlfriend who I had a history with, who I loved. Surely we could work through this. I'd need assurances on her future behavior but right now I was just so relieved that she regretted her decision and still wanted me. I did need to hear the rest though.

"Babe, we will work through this," I said. "We'll talk about what promises I need from you in the future. But I need to know what else happened. Did anything happen in the shower? With Marc or Jim?"

"No, no I didnt touch either one of them, I swear."

"Did they touch you?" I asked, searching her face for answers.

"No, well yea, I mean Callie did but just to clean me off. Marc did later, but he was just making a joke."

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked, trying not to lose my temper.

"Well, I was still pretty shell shocked and regretting my decisions a little but everyone was just drunk and joking around having a good time, so I was trying to act like I was cool with everything and not be a party pooper. Callie was cleaning off my boobs for me with soap and Jim said how hot it was. I was conflicted, and I was like 'you guys, I can't believe I'm doing any of this, y'all shouldn't even be seeing me naked, I have a boyfriend.' Then Marc, who was standing behind me kinda covered my boobs with his hands from behind and said 'there, now no one can see them', but Callie told him to knock it off. I got out if the shower after that."

"What a dirt bag," I said.

"I don't know, I think Europeans are just different about nudity and... touching."

I had plenty to say about that and did not like Leigh defending Marc but I decided to just keep moving. I had other questions.

"What about the photoshoot? I saw those pictures. You were naked and horsing around with Marc."

"Ok babe I swear I didn't know it was a nude shoot. It's another Euro thing, I think Marc just didn't mention it because he didn't think it would be a big deal. Everyone was so professional and once it got going it was just natural, I forgot I was naked because I was just trying really hard to concentrate on following directions."

"Well why were you naked again in the back of some car that night, and why did Nick have a picture of it that I didn't even have?" I asked.

"Ugh he showed you that? That was nothing, after we went out that night we were pretty drunk and Lorelei made some comment that American girls weren't comfortable with their bodies enough to get naked around other people. Before I knew it, Steph was naked to prove a point and egging me on to do it too. I mean if you think about it, the only guys there were Jim and Marc and after the photo shoot they had both seen me naked before." So I just did it. No one touched me and I put my clothes back on after like 10 minutes. Jim took the picture because he joked that we hadn't sent our "accountability photos" in a while like we used to in our underwear. So he sent it to Nick. It didn't seem like a big deal. I'm sorry I should have sent it to you too."

"No Leigh, you shouldn't be naked with other guys having pictures like that taken in the first place."

We talked for another 5 minutes or so but eventually I could see Leigh getting tired of it. So she did a maneuver that always works, she leaned close and started to stroke my cock through my shorts. "So did you like seeing Steph and me all naked in that car?" I stiffened at the thought and the friction of her hand, and we had a pretty good fuck session after that. But even in the throes of it I never fully escaped my sense of unease with what had happened and my dread of what was to come.

To be continued...