Leigh's Original Cin

Story Info
Leigh seduces her little sister Cindy into a D/s Dynamic.
2k words
4.34
9.2k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My older sister, Leigh had given me the game and the pendant when she was home for a couple days at the end of Spring break. The game wasn't one I was familiar with, but Leigh said I'd love it. The pendant was a kind of blue opaline stone on a long chain that she'd put around my neck. It dangled down between my breasts, and I swore it almost seemed to hum, particularly when Leigh was nearby.

Anyway, I had always looked up to my big sis, she was the smart one, and if I needed advice, she was the one I could always go to.

"Cin, you liking the game?" She'd texted me a few days later.

"Uh-huh!" I'd replied.

"Good." She'd answered.

To be honest, I'd been playing it almost non-stop since installing it. It was a forest setting with various villages, and lots of crafting components. All the villages were just full of the most amazing women. Just when you'd get to a place where you wanted to put it down, it threw something new at you. It was hypnotizing.

My boyfriend Gary had watched me play a couple times and couldn't see why I was so into it. I was starting to have second thoughts about our relationship which just seemed to grow stronger, the further through the game I got.

I guess you could say that Leigh and I are kind of classic American girl next door types. Her hair a shade lighter than mine at five six, she's about an inch taller. We both have nice figures with our breasts almost an identical C cup, her nipples a little more sassy than mine. We'd both been captains on the cheerleading squad in our respective senior years of high school.

It took me a whole week to beat the first level of the game, but I was stoked when I took down the level boss in just three tries. I knew it was my imagination, but it seemed like every time I got an achievement wrapped up the pendant would hum for a while. It made my boobs tingly.

Leigh had another present for me when she got home at the end of the school year. I'd totally beaten the whole game by then and she smiled sweetly when I told her so. "Good for you, Cin..." It felt nice to have her back home. She handed me a CD. "Watch them in sequence. One every night. And make sure you're alone." she instructed.

"Why?" I asked.

"You'll see." She grinned.

That night in bed I curled up with my laptop and ear buds and opened the first video.

Two hot young women, maybe in their mid-twenties, dressed in cosplay costumes like a couple of the hotter characters from the game she'd given me. They were in a bedroom. They started to make out with each other. Pretty soon they were naked and playing with each other. It was immediately clear that they weren't just making a random porn video, but that they were totally into each other. I wasn't much for girl sex, but this was the steamiest, and I found myself rubbing my clit and tugging on my nipples as they made love to each other.

By the time the video was over, I'd cum a couple times and was pretty much a hot mess down there.

"I can't believe you gave me porn!" I teased Leigh the following morning.

"You watched it huh?" She smiled.

"Fuck yeah! Never seen girls going at it like that. Not what I'm usually into, but boy did it flip my switch somehow." I admitted.

"I'm sure it did." She said innocently.

The next night's video was even hotter. Two women about our age, early twenties making love to each other with a will. Again, this was sex of epic proportions that transcended mere porn. It was like my ocular nerves were tied straight in with my clitoral nerves. I thought about Leigh watching this stuff and began to wonder if maybe she... no, that was ridiculous. I came six times by the time the video was done.

"What the hell, Leigh. Lesbian porn? You're into this stuff?" I asked.

"Just humor your big sister and be a good girl." She said. I felt the pendant between my boobs hum and I just wanted to touch my clit a little bit. I shook it off.

The next night it was two women who looked vaguely like Leigh and me. I couldn't tear my eyes away. I thought about Leigh, just down the hall, knowing exactly what I was doing. What I was watching. I was sure she knew. I had a dong sliding in and out of my slick pussy, cumming repeatedly, hammering my hole as I watched the girls make love to each other. Wondering what it might feel like to be in their positions. I masturbated for a good fifteen minutes after the video was over. Feeling the dong slide out of me as I fell asleep.

The next morning was quiet.

The next night as the video began, I recognized Leigh as one of the women. The other girl looked vaguely like me. It was hot. There were restraints, and floggers and toys of every imaginable kind. Leigh started out dressed like a dominatrix, but soon both of them were naked.

I felt a wave of jealousy shake me as I came. Watching the almost me eating my sister's pussy for all she was worth, her handcuffed hands working between her own legs. God, it was beautiful. My beautiful sister, cumming over and over. Looking right into the camera, as if she were looking right at me. I collapsed on the bed, the pendant humming against my boobs like an alarm clock. My pussy like a five alarm fire between my legs.

I couldn't even make eye contact with Leigh the next morning. I knew she knew I watched the assigned video. I didn't know what would happen if I did look at her, but I knew it would be something...new. She got up from the breakfast table and as she took her dishes to the sink, leaned down to whisper in my ear, "Good girl." I shivered and came right there on the spot.

The following night, I opened the last of the videos with a trembling hand, expecting more hot girl on girl. Maybe more with my sis, I was kinda hoping for that. The screen was a checkerboard. The pendant hummed like a power line on a hot summer day. On the screen was one word, and one word only. Submit. I was wet as fuck. I closed my eyes lost in thought, then I heard a noise in the hallway.

I saw Leigh framed in my doorway. I saw her nightgown fall to the floor as she slid into my bed. Watched her spread her legs open for me as I crawled between them. Listened to her softly moan "Good girl." As my lips closed around her clit. I felt my pussy flex and cum as I submitted to my sister's will.

Three hours of lovemaking. My mouth was sore, my pussy was sore, my ass was sore. Hers probably were too.

"I never knew..." was all I could manage.

"Why do you think I became a psychology major? I've known since forever that I wanted this with you." She kissed me.

"So, this was all...you?" I asked.

"The game. Packed with subliminal messages. Opening your mind to the possibilities. Linked to the pendant. Multiple triggers to stimulate you at key moments. Rewarding you ever so slightly for making the choices that gradually moved you to my side. I know it was cheating. I don't think I could have handled your rejection, so I wanted to minimize those chances." She kissed me again. I felt a shiver. I felt loved.

"College. I found a way to explore my kinky side. I found kindred spirits. Sisters who opened up possibilities I'd never even dreamed of. Ways of expressing love... my love for you. But also knowing that you are my blood sister, that what we just did is morally against what we were raised to believe. Forgive me for wanting that. It was the idea of us exploring this taboo together that made up my mind." She kissed me again. I kissed her back to let her know that it was all okay.

"We did the videos. To seduce you. It got pretty intense, as I think you found. The girls...needless to say...we grew close as a result. Maybe that would have happened regardless." She went quiet for a second, so I kissed her again.

"I'm glad I'm yours. I'll do whatever you want me to. I didn't know I could feel like this. Certainly not with my sister." I said softly as I kissed her over and over again.

Shawna, one of the girls from the first video. Her dad had a beach house they hardly ever used. Leigh had been invited and I was her plus one. I almost fainted when I got there. We walked in and all the girls from the videos were there. Shawna came over and sized me up.

"So, this is the little sister?" She grinned, turning to Leigh.

"Yeah, what do you think?" Leigh said proudly.

"I can see why you went to such lengths. May I?" She asked.

"Go ahead, it's the least I can offer." Leigh grinned.

Shawna leaned in and kissed me. Ten minutes later I had my wrists and ankles bound and her pussy astride my face, my tongue plumbing the depths of her hole. God, the girl tasted sweet. The line formed from there. For me, I was in submissive heaven, servicing all the women who had helped seduce me. Showing them firsthand what they'd created. How cool is that?

The weekend was a blur of round robin lesbian sex. We'd tap in when we were recuperated enough from the last round, and tap out, when we couldn't do more. I got a chance to fuck them all, and to be done by them, as well. But my sister, the one who had opened up this world to me. My queen. My Mistress. I always ended up in her arms at the end of the evening. Her familiar smell, the sincerity of her kisses, just did something to me that as hot as the other girls were...it was just always her.

How do you fall in love with your sister? How do you become her submissive fuck-toy? It had seemed so natural. Gary had become disinterested to say the least. Or maybe that had been me. I'd suck him off. He'd complain. Blah to the blah to the blah... Eventually he just stopped trying. Anything but Leigh was pointless to me by then.

It's wasn't even close. He couldn't compete with Leigh. She became my world. That alone, pissed him off no end. But it couldn't be helped. Looking up to her, had become looking up at her, my face between her thighs. Serving her lovingly. It was where I belonged. It was where things felt right.

When she'd graduated, we moved in together. Mom and Dad never suspected anything. The girls from the videos. It hadn't been acting, and they'd paired off and would visit us. Always a hot time. Every summer we'd do a week all of us together at Shawna's folks house.

Coming home from work. Leigh in fishnets and a leather bustier with a flogger in her hand, legs spread wide open in a chair and that sparkle in her eye. Or me spread-eagled on my tummy cuffed to the bedposts and Leigh with her fourteen inch dong behind me trying to stuff as much of it as she can inside me, making me cum screaming her name, flipping me over and riding my face until she got tired of cumming on it. This is why I get up in the morning. This is what gets me through the day. The chance to worship her. Submit to her wishes. To be told I'm a good girl. It always melts us together.

And Leigh. To have memories of your one true love that went back to your earliest cognizance. There was something magical about that. Like the flavor of her on my face, something to be savored. Her sighs in my ears like music. Her arms, my home, always. My true North.