Leila - Night Shift Nurse Ch. 01

Story Info
Caught jerking off a patient, Leila must submit to a doctor.
5.4k words
4.34
65.9k
53

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
402 Followers

Leila, a 35-year old Middle Eastern Muslim female, was a good lady who was born to a good family that included a good dad that made good money at a good job that enabled the family to live in a good part of town. Leila went away to a good college and majored in nursing, met a good man, and eventually after graduation got a good job of her own and moved into a good house across town from her good parents. She and her good boyfriend James, also 35 but non-Muslim, got married and ended up raising a good little boy.

She and James had an average sex life. She was perfectly happy with it. James doted on Leila, and he was very romantic in bed. His six-inch cock was the only cock she'd ever had inside her, although right after high school, when she traveled back to her parents' original country to visit for the summer, she had fooled around with her third cousin, Arya, also 18, who had sported a nine-inch cock, which she had jacked off a couple of times before he convinced her to suck him off a couple of times more. They never got caught, but they had a close shave one time that led Leila's parents to grow suspicious enough to cause them to prevent Arya from coming back into contact with her, at least for a good while.

Leila and James' love making was vanilla. About once a week, maybe less, they'd have sex after Billy went to bed. James would have preferred more sex, but Leila kept busy with her long nursing shifts, night shifts, usually too tired to screw except on weekends, and too many events could intervene to prevent them from doing it. But he loved her, and he didn't bother her about it too much.

Leila assumed that James was a cold fish. In a way, because James was a nice guy, she had unknowingly made it difficult for him to pursue her. Their styles had ended up being largely incompatible as she wanted him to pursue her harder, but she wasn't communicating it well enough, and he honestly wanted it, but felt bad when he had to ask for it and when she gave it to him, and frankly he got tired of the whole rigmarole of having to initiate all the time.

It's against this backdrop that our story took shape. Leila, being a nurse, was exposed to all kinds of scenarios and stories while at work. Some of her coworkers were not married, dating a doctor, dating lots of guys, divorced, you name it. Some of them were visibly scene on dating apps while on their breaks, or receiving dick pics in their phone texts and visibly giggling about it. Add to that from time to time doctors would take advantage of their prestige and pick up on any kind of interest or curiosity as an opportunity to get some side action. They loved to prey on the nurses because as they knew, nurses look up to doctors, and they work hard, play hard, too.

Leila had been hit on a couple of times in her twenties while working night shift. She had Billy really young so that she had developed C-cups during the time she breast fed him which remained to this day. She had purchased her scrubs when her breasts had been smaller, and with these larger breasts, you could tell that she looked different. Dr. Patel, an East Indian doctor from Mumbai, was the first one to approach her.

"You look very nice this evening, Leila," he complimented.

Embarrassed, "Oh, thank you, Dr. Patel," she replied. Changing the subject, "Have you seen Room 114 yet? His blood pressure was out of limits earlier."

"Yes, yes, I'll check on him in a little bit." Then leaning in closer to her, he murmured, "Say, if you're doing anything after the shift, maybe I can take you to breakfast. I've been looking for someone to mentor, I think you have what it takes to really go places as a medical professional."

Leila, not a stranger to male advances thanks to her strong facial features and lean physique, replied, "Thank you, Dr. Patel. I actually have to get home and get Billy off to school and make my husband's lunch. Perhaps another time?"

"Oh, sure, of course," he replied, and that was that.

Dr. Johnson was more direct. "Leila, are you a fan of modern art? What would you say to coming over to my condo after work so I can show you some of the artwork I recently put up?"

Leila replied with the same excuse she'd fed Dr. Patel, and again, that solved that.

It didn't matter that she wore her wedding band to work. The medical staff were by and large sexual freaks...at least a lot of them appeared to be at that hospital.

Finally, the most direct of them all was Dr. Zanjani, also of Middle Eastern descent.

"Salam, Leila. How are you doing tonight?" he asked.

"I'm just fine, Dr. Zanjani. How are you? It's pretty quiet tonight, thankfully," she replied.

Dr. Zanjani replied, "Exactly. Since nothing's going on, why don't you meet me in Room 210? Nobody will see anything, and I've been wanting to get close to you ever since I laid eyes you."

Leila rebuffed him. "Dr. Zanjani, I'm not that kind of girl. I don't know what gave you the impression I was, or why you felt you could talk to me like that." Leila was truly American and wasn't going to lie down for any lech, doctor or not. Since he too didn't make advances again, she assumed that was that with him.

Then she'd heard stories from the other nurses about some of the doctors. Dr. Johnson specifically had taken advantage of Maria. She was among the looser of the nurses, and she also fancied Dr. Johnson, such that it didn't take any arm twisting. The morning they'd hooked up, Maria had told Leila, he'd fucked her twice before they fell asleep, and then once more when they woke up seven hours later. She said he had eight inches of pure steel inside his boxer briefs, and she wasn't quite sure how it all fit in there.

"Like a mother fucking stallion!" she told Leila one time at lunch. Apparently there fling wasn't just a one time thing.

Aryana, an Afghani-American was definitely the biggest slut of the pack. She'd already been fucked by half the med-surge doctors in their wing and was already working through the telemetry doctors, too, in addition to practically every med tech on the floor. The funny thing was she'd only been there six months by this time.

"Oh, yeah, Dr. Roberts was hard all morning. But Jeff, the orderly, he's packing ten inches of heat. He's a horse. I was neighing like a philly at the races while he fucked me senseless. I couldn't walk for six hours. If you love big cock, ask Jeff," Aryana said without an ounce of shame.

Leila had heard from Sheila that Aryana once took two guys in one of the spare rooms. "Chinese finger cuffs," is how Sheila described it. "It's just shameful. What a slut," Sheila said.

Now that Leila was 35, she was hitting her prime in terms of her sex drive. She noticed she thought about sex more, that her vagina was more moist than she ever recalled, and that unfortunately she was always sleepy when she got home. "Too tired for sex," was her mantra to her husband who rarely persisted after an intiial turn down. It didn't help that she worked nights a lot, so their schedules weren't exactly synched.

It was one night, around midnight, she'd been waiting for the lunch that she'd brought with her to heat up in the microwave, she thought about that third cousin Arya who she'd blown back when she was 18. She remembered how naughty and adventurous it had made her feel, and how turned on she'd gotten by the sexual attention he'd thrown at her. Her pussy had started getting wet again and taking a risk, she glanced over her shoulder to see if anyone was coming, and then reached into her pocket and rubbed her clitoris a little through the fabric in the pocket. It felt good, just like when she was a newly wed. The feeling of having your mind clear and just focused on sex, on your senses, where nothing else mattered but advancing your lust until climax. She glanced again, then took her hand out of her pocket and slipped it into her scrubs pants. She inserted the tips of her three fingers into her wet pussy, and was blown away by how wet and loose she'd become while waiting.

"DING!" went the microwave. She was startled by the noise, but grateful it was only the microwave and not some passerby. She grabbed her food, checked it to make sure it was heated through thoroughly enough, and then went and sat down at the nurses station.

Eating alone-almost alone...the watch nurse was there but she was busy filing papers and the like-she thought back to the nine-inched Arya, and how she would play it differently if she were back in time as a young woman of 18, just before college, sucking on Arya's cock with her virginal moist pussy just waiting to be crushed.

"Leila, before you leave this morning, please log in to the computer and do the annual computer training on computer security. It's due by Monday, but you're not on shift again until Tuesday. Doing it today, you won't have to come in on your off time," said the watch nurse.

"Oh, okay, thanks, Agnes," replied Leila. Shoot. She'd now have to waste a whole hour after shift clicking a mouse instead of getting home to rest. And what kind of name was Agnes?

The nursing floor was so quiet that Leila thought a lot more about her experience with Arya, and about the stories she'd heard from Maria and Aryana. "If only my husband pursued me half as much as these bastard doctors," complained Leila to herself.

At 3am, she went in to minister to Mr. Jones who was admitted for post operation recovery. He'd had his appendix removed and would need at least a week of nursing care while he was hooked up through an IV to receive fluids. He wouldn't be able to bathe by himself, so it was on her and her assistant to make sure he got the care and cleaning he'd need.

Mr. Jones was five days in already and feeling good, but the doctor insisted they keep him on through Monday. Leila's assistant had been released at 1am because it was so quiet, and Leila was down to two patients, so she had more time to minister to him.

When she walked in to check on him, he was looking at his phone and he quickly minimized the screen of what was most assuredly online porn.

"Good morning Mr. Jones. Can't sleep?"

"Oh, yeah, sure, pretty much. I get so much rest that my sleep schedule is completely out of whack."

Leila couldn't help but notice that Mr. Jones had been playing with himself by the sudden hand movement and now the giant tent pitched over his crotch. She'd seen his penis three times already in the five days that he'd been there. His cock was about an inch longer and thicker than James' penis. She imagined what it must look like hard like it was now.

"Is there anything I can do for you right now? Do you need any water or anything?" asked Leila as she tried to stay matter-of-fact and all.

"Actually, I need to use the restroom. Can you help me over to it?"

"Do you need to go Number 1 or Number 2?" Leila had long since stopped caring about talking in such terms. As a nurse, life was easier when you were just direct with people.

"Number 1," he replied.

"Oh, then I suggest you just pee in a basin and save us all the trouble of getting you up," suggested Leila.

She handed him one of the salmon colored basins that was stacked on the counter. He really did need to go hence why he was having difficulty achieving climax. He looked at Leila who, having forgotten herself, blushed and turned her head away to give him a little privacy. To be sure, out of the corner of her eye, there was Mr. Jones' hard white cock glaring from the lamp and standing out from the darkness of the room. As he was finishing, she took the liberty to approach him as he finished, looking at his cock as the last amount trickled out, before taking the basin away and said, jokingly, "It looks like everything is working down there, then!" winking at him.

Mr. Jones replied, with a chuckle, "You noticed? Yes, I can't wait to go home soon. I have needs, LOL."

Leila, after dumping the urine in the toilet in the attached bathroom and flushing, walked out and said, "I know what you mean. For me, on nights like tonight when it's especially slow, it can feel like it takes forever when all you want to do is go home and relax and do your thing."

Mr. Jones offered, "Have you ever, you know, done anything while on shift?"

Leila, sorry for letting the conversation get to this, replied: "Mr. Jones, I'm sorry, I'm married. I shouldn't have..." her voice trailed off while Mr. Jones took a risk and pulled his cock out once more, still rock hard and glistening around the tip a little.

Leila looked at his cock and did some quick math. There were two total RNs (she being one of them), no more med techs, the orderlies were not stationed in their area and they weren't scheduled to come by until 5:30am, the doctors had all left by 2am, and both the other nurses (the other RN and the watch nurse) were generally busy, and at least one of them had high heels that you would definitely hear as it approached.

She was very horny and relatively sexually unfulfilled these days. The offer to satisfy this cock, discreetly when no one else would likely find out, was too much to pass up for her in her sexually compromised state.

"Mr. Jones, I don't know if I should," she mumbled as she reached down, back to the closed door, and grasped his fully erect penis.

"Leila, my dear, I promise not to tell anybody. My penis could really use any attention you have to offer."

She lightly stroked the uncircumcised cock that she had helped wash twice over the last two days. If anybody walked in now, she could pretend to be washing his body now. So, she removed his pants, took out the shower towelettes they used to do a cleaning and open the taped opening, and again with her back to the door, proceeded to stroke his erect seven inches of man meat.

"Ah, that feels so good, Leila. Much better when you do it. You have such soft, yet strong hands. I feel I could marry those hands."

"Yes, but you're already married. And so am I. So how would that work exactly?" Leila teased.

"Oh, that feels good, oh God, I'm getting close, oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, oooooooh!"

Mr. Jones ejaculated on his chest as Leila pumped his cock dry, easing up as the last of his cum spurted out.

"Leila, that was just what I needed. You are a lifesaver."

Leila replied, "Don't mention it, Mr. Jones. Just please don't tell anyone on the staff. If word got out, that would be my career."

"Your secret is safe with me. I never bite the hand that feeds me, and you've been so good to me the past few days to boot."

...

Sure enough, after shift change around 7am, Leila went over to the computer kiosk and logged in to knock out the computer based training the watch nurse reminded her of. About five minutes in, she got an alert box that opened up suddenly. It read, "I saw what you did. Do you value your career?" There were two boxes, one that read yes and one, no.

Suddenly panicked but confident that the person on the other end of the ether indeed caught her jerking off Mr. Jones, Leila felt she should probably click yes. Still, what if they were bluffing, as if they had seen what happened, but maybe didn't have any evidence. By clicking yes, what she admitting guilt? Could she afford to take any chances? She reasoned she couldn't...not if she wanted to keep working as a nurse. She clicked yes.

The message in the box changed. It now read: "Good answer. After you're done with your training module, come meet me in the basement, Room B187. I'll be watching you." Then after five seconds, the message disappeared.

"Shit!" she thought, "Now what am I gonna do?" She couldn't not go. If the person really was watching her, she couldn't tell anyone because it would wisen her stalker up to her trick and before she knew it the evidence on her would be out and she'd be fired. No, it would be better just to go.

Once she wrapped up the module, she packed up as if nothing was wrong and took the elevator to the basement level which happened to be pretty deserted given it was now a Saturday morning. She walked down to Room B187, took a deep breath, and opened the door. Sure enough, it was none other than Dr. Zanjani himself.

"Hi, Leila. Thanks for coming," said the doctor coyly.

"You!" said Leila crossly. "You of all people. How can you act like this?"

"Shut up, Bitch!" snapped Dr. Zanjani. "You made your bed, now you must lie in in. Close the door, turn the lock, and then strip."

"I will do no such thing. This is outrag-" Leila started.

Dr. Zanjani slapped Leila across the face.

"If you value your fucking job, you will do as your told, Slut!" he commanded with raised voice. After five seconds, he repeated more subdued again: "Close the door, turn the lock, and then strip."

Leila stood there trying to comprehend what was happening. He was holding all the chips. It was 100% not okay for her to "help" Mr. Jones the way she had. She of all people knew better. What had possessed her to do such a stupid thing? And now, the one time she had, she was caught by a man, also Middle Eastern just as she was, and was being forced to behave in a way she didn't want and against her will.

After a couple of moments, she turned, shut the door, flipped the latch so that the door was now locked, walked over to the opposite side of the room, and proceeded to take her clothes off. She went as far as her bra and panties and stopped there, hoping that would be good enough.

"What are you doing? Did I say strip to your undergarments? Take it all off, Bitch!"

She paused again, taking it all in. She had never shown her body to another man her whole life. She belonged to her husband, the sight of her belonged to her husband. What this man, this probable Muslim man, was asking ran counter to their faith. How could he do this?

"Did you fucking hear me, I said take it all off!" Dr. Zanjani said, assuming an assertive command posture.

She quickly began to fidget her bra off and set it on her other clothes, and then with her hands on her undies, she hesitated just a second, then pulled them down and placed them with the bra.

"There now, was that so hard?" Dr. Zanjani asked. He then proceeded to take some photos of her standing there, but didn't get any before she covered her C-Cup breasts and her shaven pussy.

"What the fuck is the matter with you? Are you stupid? I have video of you jerking of that patient, and all you got for me is this slow roll balk crap? You know what, were done. Have a nice life doing whatever the hell your back up plan was," he threatened, getting up and walking toward the door.

"Wait!" shouted Leila. "Okay, okay," she said as she dropped her hands and arms to her side. "I'll stop. Please just don't tell anybody what I've done. My career is all I have."

"Oh, I think you have more to lose than your career. Still, that's better. Hold still." Dr. Zanjani took photos of Leila standing there.

"Now, sit on the folding chair there for me and spread your legs nice and wide."

She hesitated just a second, remembered what had just happened, and then quickly sat down and spread her legs a little.

"Wider, Leila. I want to see your pussy. I want you to spread your legs for me and spread your pussy lips for me."

Leila spread her legs wider and with her right hand parted her pussy lips revealing a hairless moist twat that looked ready for action.

Dr. Zanjani got closer and snapped some pics to capture her wet pussy, tits, and face all in one shot.

"Very nice. I see your pussy is nice and wet. This turns you on, doesn't it, Leila?"

"No, Doctor. I was turned on a little by handling the patient, and I happen to be ovulating as well. I do not like this and I wish you would stop."

"All right, just shut up," Dr. Zanjani commanded. He took his finger and went to probe Leila's pussy. He stuck his index finger about half way in.

Leila's pussy was actually on fire. She had been horny since midnight thinking about her third cousin Arya, his cock in her mouth, the huge load that he had shot when she jerked him and sucked him off. And then the hand job for Mr. Jones. He had a good size, and as she jerked him she thought about how she wanted to suck his cock or even let him fuck her. It would be too risky, but the fantasy was very real. Of course she'd never have gone that far. That would be a major sin, an offense against her husband and Allah.

ifry
ifry
402 Followers
12