Leila - Night Shift Nurse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the doctor's finger in her pussy, she managed to mask how much it turned her on. He then withdrew his finger, now well lubed by her juices, and drew it along her clitoris, eliciting the expression of pleasure he was after, her mouth opened in a small gasp and breathing began to grow faster.

"You like that, don't you Bitch?"

Leila didn't answer, and the doctor wasn't really looking for one.

Dr. Zanjani stood up and began to take off his clothes.

"What are you doing?" Leila asked in desperation.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm getting naked so that we can do what you're here for."

"Which is? asked Leila.

"You'll see."

Once all his clothes were off, Dr. Zanjani instructed her to get on her knees. "Now kneel down and start sucking my dick."

Seeing Dr. Zanjani naked, Leila was actually quite impressed. Most doctors get a little overweight, especially by their fifties. Dr. Zanjani must have been about 45, and he was in fine physical shape. More than that was his cock. He had what must have been six inches long and five inches around while flaccid. It looked strikingly similar to her cousin's. It was circumcised like all Middle Eastern men, which was certainly her preference. Still, she hesitated a moment, until...

"Jesus Christ, Leila. Are you going to be doing this all morning? Open your fucking mouth and get going already. I don't have time for this."

Leila begrudgingly opened her mouth and took the soft penis in her mouth and began to caress it slowly.

Dr. Zanjani let out a sigh and said, "That's a good slut. You're doing a good job. Now, is this so hard?"

Leila kept sucking Dr. Zanjani's cock until it got bigger and bigger. At one point it reached what must have been the size of her cousin's, roughly 9" x 6". His cock was now completely erect and he began fucking her mouth nice and slowly.

Leila pulled a hand up and started working the shaft while she continued the front four inches of his cock.

"What are you doing? Did I say you could use your hands? I said for you to suck my dick. Now suck it. With your mouth!"

Leila dropped her hand and made a greater effort to get the doctor's cock deeper into her mouth. When she sucked her cousin, he was young and the stimulation on the front four or five inches was all he needed to bust a nut. Dr. Zanjani wanted more and he was damn sure going to get it. Leila with some effort was able to get six inches in before the cock hit rock bottom in her throat. From that angle that was as good as it was going to get with the penis as stiff as it was.

"That's really good, Leila. Yeah, keep sucking it. Fuck my cock with your throat. Ugh, ugh, ugh, that's it. Yeah, suck it you filthy ungrateful whore, you filthy fucking cum slut. Suck your daddy's cock. Like that, ugh!"

Leila had forgotten for a moment that she was being forced to suck and started to really work at it. It was now her goal to get Dr. Zanjani off regardless of the fact that she was being forced. She wanted to get him off, and she wanted to taste his cum as he shot his load into her wanting mouth. She needed to feel desired, she needed sexual contact, and something about Dr. Zanjani's penis just felt right.

Suddenly Dr. Zanjani stopped and pulled his cock out. "That was perfect, Leila. Well done. Now, go ahead and kneel onto the folding chair with your ass facing me."

"What? Dr. Zanjani, I can't let you do this. I'm married. This is haram, it's forbidden under Islamic law!" She talked the talk, and wouldn't volunteer for what could end up being the fucking of her life, but deep down she felt her walls coming down. She began to crave what Dr. Zanjani was about to force upon her. And there was something about being forced that made it both okay for her and also kind of thrilling.

"Will you shut the fuck up? I caught you jerking a guy in his hospital bed, now I fucking own you. Go ahead and walk out that door and see what it gets you."

"Please," Leila started, "Let me just suck you off. I'll suck you any time you want, please, just don't do this. I'm a married woman and you're not my husband." In all reality, she felt it was wrong, and she only knew that she must hold out, must protest.

Not having it, Dr. Zanjani said, "Enough. Get on the chair or leave. It's your choice."

Leila hesitated again, but Dr. Zanjani let her think it over. He already knew what she would decide. She thought about the consequences and how losing her job and possibly her husband were a far worse fate than giving herself to this conceited, stalker asshole this one time. After about thirty seconds, she climbed onto the folding chair kneeling.

"Good girl. Trust me, you're gonna love this. They all do."

Dr. Zanjani took his rock hard cock and pointed it at Leila's pussy hole. He first inserted his cock head and paused to hear Leila's reaction. Sure enough, he heard a gasp as her senses were filled with ecstasy. It felt so wrong in her heart, but her pussy was in heaven... the wanting, the anticipation, and now the penetration... She hadn't been getting it at home, and suddenly the universe was bringing it to her.

She reflected on her husband James and what he would think if he found out. What would he say? Would he understand that she was forced to do it, even if she secretly wanted it? They couldn't easily continue to enjoy their lifestyle without help from their parents if she had to start all over again. It would take time, education, and money to get into a new career that paid even 75% of what she was now making. She didn't have a choice, did she?

Dr. Zanjani's cock pushed its way deeper into Leila's wanting gash. He could see the bubbles of prostatic fluid excreted from her vulva in anticipation of and a reaction to his cock as he pulled out and before entering again. He had gotten about half way in now, stretching Leila's pussy more than it had ever gone before. She'd had Billy via C-Section so she could hold on to her sexy, small, girlish frame, which was probably partly why she was in this predicament. As a result, however, her cunt was still tight from only ever having experienced average cock. But that was about to change.

Her body, her ass, her hips, her tits, and that face, all made Dr. Zanjani want her since the first time he saw her. This is why he'd come on to her a few years ago, and why this very moment he was taking advantage of her. He had actually been stalking her ever since she spurned his advances that night. He decided then that if he couldn't have her willingly, he'd have to take her by force. He just had to wait. Until now. Now he had her.

His cock was now inside her up to eight inches. Leila made little uncontrollable gasps of pain and pleasure as Dr. Zanjani's throbbingly large cock rubbed and stimulated her cervix. As he picked up his speed, he eventually after five minutes inside got all the way in. He started expressing his pleasure again.

"Oh yeah, your pussy is like butter. I knew you could take it all. You are an absolute slut. You fucking love this, don't you? Say you love it, Whore!"

"Yes, I love it, I want you to fuck me, oh, oh, oh!" she cried as the cervical stimulation caused her to reach the explosive climax she needed, pushing back again the doctor's hips while her body convulsed and bucked with waves of pleasure from her head to her toes. She had never experienced this complete of an orgasm. For these few moments, she completely forgot why she was here, why she shouldn't be here, who she was, or that she was married or a mother or that her job was at stake or anything. She was a piece of meat that was getting fucked the way any female animal should. Doggy style and hard. Pounded like a piece of meat. BAM, BAM, BAM, went the doctor as he picked up on Leila's orgasm which sent him into a frenzy as he fucked her harder and faster until his cock reached it's explosive end.

"Oooh fuck! Fuck! Oh fuck, oh my God, your pussy is so wet and slick, just like a pussy ought to be. You are mine, you fucking bitch slut. I'm gonna fuck you good any time I want, and you're going to do it, and you're gonna like it. Oh, fuck, yeah, oh!"

Leila wasn't listening to this asshole as he mumbled about what he thought he deserved from her. She was focusing on the intense sexual pleasure that had been missing from her life, the feeling of being used like the whore that she needed to be treated as, completely filled like her pussy deserved, and desired unlike the way her nice husband thought she should be treated,

She thought to herself, "Is this what women want? To be with bad guys, treated like shit, and used like a whore? Why am I suddenly enjoying this? What's the matter with me?"

Dr. Zanjani didn't worry in the slightest if Leila went and alerted the authorities at this point. This was being filmed, and the way her pussy reacted, no medical authority would certify that she was raped. As a medical physician, he knew better than anyone.

She got fucked, and she was fucked. She didn't know what the future looked like, but it was either submit, fess up, or end the doctor. She wasn't a violent person, and she loved her job. It looked like she was stuck with the first option. At least for now.

12