All Comments on 'Leila - Night Shift Nurse Ch. 01'

by ifry

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good God

How many times does the word "good" appear in the first paragraph Even the first sentence? Enough times to make this reader say - not worth any more effort to read this - if the author has such a limited vocabulary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trying to justify rape

The doctor is just a misogynistic rapist. She should have kicked him in the balls, taken his phone and deleted the evidence. Actually thinking about it the doctor must be a real pervert because there was no way to film what she did unless he had already installed a camera in the mans room.

Re the overuse of the word “good”

Looks like it’s just a cheap shot a way of labelling all women as sluts/ whores. Oh look she claims to be such a good person but she’s really a whore 🙄 Sad and predictable.

It had the potential to be a decent story until the rapist doctor turned up. Couldn’t attract a woman so decided to ignore his religion and rape a married woman.

It’s supposed to be a fantasy but honestly this is normal behaviour for a lot of men.

It looks like English isn’t your first language so what you have written is very impressive. I’ll check out some of your other writing, I don’t like stories where rapist arseholes get what they want instead of what they deserve.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

12 times

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous