Leila’s Lesbian Mistress Pt. 02

Story Info
Leila is caught masturbating by her roommate & is punished.
1.2k words
3.86
49.7k
29
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for the support on the last chapter! I am turning comments off because I get crazy anxious, but I appreciate the support, This is my first time writing erotica and the chapter after this will be much longer :)

Chapter Two

"Ten! Miss Eve I'm sorry for being a needy little bitch!" If you were to tell me my first lesbian experience would be over the knee of my roommate for besmirching myself in front of her, I would have said you were crazy. But here I was in the living space of our dorm, with my dark brown ass cheeks burning from the unwanted attention. No doubt was this erotic: I was fully naked while she was fully clothed, she was forcing me to call her Miss, and spout affirmations of my sluttiness. My ass was on fire from her merciless spankings, and my pussy was growing wetter and wetter with every slap.

"10 more to go bitch, take them like a good girl. Understand?" She roughly grabbed my long locs, forcing me to look back at her.

"Uh, yes ma'am!" I whined. I didn't know how much more I could take, my ass was screaming for relief. She let go of my hair, letting me avoid even more embarrassment and look at the floor.

"Oh, and I know your stupid little cunt is getting hot from this. I better not see any of your nasty girl cum drip on the carpet." And with that erotic remark, she continued on with my punishment.

The whole spanking was dreadful. With every spank my ass grew hotter and my pussy grew wetter. I just knew I was a mess down there. With every smack of her hand, my large breasts bounced off of her thigh, giving me another layer of humiliation and pain. I tried my best not to move or struggle, but by the end of the session I was wiggling my ass. It must have seemed like I'm taunting her, but that wasn't the case, it just hurt so bad!

"Ohhh fuck, twenty! Miss Eve I'm sorry for being a needy little bitch! Jesus!" I cried out as her hand came down hard on my ass, causing my huge tits to slap against her thigh and throw my head back. I knew I had failed her when I felt my girl cum dribble down my legs and pool on the carpet. All I could do was pray she wouldn't notice. We stayed idle for a while, her leaning back on the couch and me still bent over thighs. I gasped for air, the intensity and eroticism of what I had just experienced teasing my needy pussy.

"You took your punishment relatively well slut. For your first time that is. I suppose you deserve a reward. You have permission to hump my leg to orgasm. You're not allowed to break eye contact with me. You have 5 minutes. Starting now." I wasted no time scrambling off of her lap and down to her left leg. My hands grabbed the top of her knees and I started humping and immediately let out a moan of relief. My pussy was being tortured, experiencing all of this tension with no release. It was humiliating looking her in the eye as I rubbed my dripping pussy on her leg, but I needed to cum, and didn't have a lot of time. My eyes watered as she audibly degraded me. She laughed in my face as I furiously grinded my little clit against her toned calf.

"You're really pathetic Leila. No retaliation, no nothing. You've been waiting for this moment haven't you? Just waiting for the moment a mean little dom took advantage of you. God you're sick. But you already knew that didn't you?" I cried out in pleasure and embarrassment, tears staining my brown face. She was right. I was pathetic and only a needy bitch. I wanted this so bad, but it only proved my sluttiness. I gasped as my pussy made squelching sounds, explicitly showing off my wetness. My legs were getting tired from the squat position, but I didn't dare take my cunt off of her, I needed this.

"All you're good for is a wet pussy and some nice tits. They could stand to be sluttier though. Oh, and your ass isn't nearly fat enough for a whore like you, right? Well, am I right Leila?" She spanked me hard making me hard on my right globe making me gasp in shock and pain. "Answer me!" She said strictly. Through tearful eyes I nodded my head furiously and choked out, "You're right Miss Eve, I want to be more of a slut! Uhh, fuck!" She continued to degrade me for the rest of the 5 minutes. As it reached the end of my allotted time she teased, "You're running out of time Leila. Only 30 more seconds. Can you not cum because you're insatiable? Is that it? Is nothing enough for your needy slit?"

"That's not the truth Miss Eve," I cried out, rubbing more furiously. My orgasm was building and I really needed a release, I was practically begging for it.

"Oh, so maybe the problem is me! Maybe I'm not enough for you. Is that right slut? You need something inside your nasty cunt to cum? You need a big dick in there?" I shook my head in desperation.

"Miss Eve you're enough for me, any part of you! Uhh, I just need more time," I whined. My pussy was on fire, dripping once again and forming a puddle of girl cum on the floor. The room was filled with the smell of sex. The only thing on my mind was cumming. I had just released when I was initially caught, but since then it was constant teasing and no orgasm. I knew Miss Eve wouldn't let me cum by myself, so I need this! I focused on her brown eyes staring mercilessly at me and her smirked mouth. I couldn't get over how erotic this was: I was dragging my hot and soggy pussy against her slender legs as she degraded me. I was almost there... so close...

And then the timer went off.

"NO!" I suddenly shouted. Eve immediately stood up, her force pushing me on my butt and off her leg. I screamed in agony and denial, instinctively reaching for my steaming pussy. I wasn't fast enough. She roughly grabbed my wrists and twisting them, leaving me howling in pain. She eventually had my pinned on the ground, my arms stretched behind me and her knee in my back.

"You ungrateful little minx! If I'm not enough for you than you don't get to cum!" She snarled. I sobbed in frustration, trying to rub my legs together but it was too late: the buildup was gone. She let go of me and stepped over my huddled body. Headed towards her room she called out, "Get your sorry ass up and go to your room. You don't get to cum unless it's because of me." I rocked back and forth crying naked on my dorm room floor, as my clit quietly ebbed in need.