Leila, Shirin, and a Surprise

Story Info
Leila joins me and my wife Shirin for a wild night.
8.9k words
4.32
12.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boshghab
boshghab
38 Followers

Chapter Zero - Preface

This story is a sequel to my previous story: "Ecstasy Night with Leila".

It has been 8 months since my wild night with Leila. After that night, Shirin, my wife, asked me and Leila about our night together. We did not tell her much other than what she herself brought up in her letters to us, and told her that we could just show her. She was not initially interested in allowing me and Leila to have another night together. But Leila was finally able to persuade her for another night of Ecstasy with me and Leila. This is the story of our second kinky night in March.

Chapter One - The Night Begins

It is finally the Friday that we have been waiting for. We chose today, because Amir was going to be out of town and it was the perfect opportunity for Leila to join us. Shirin and I left the house about 10 minutes ago. We still have another 20 minutes before we get to the Airbnb that Leila found for tonight. It is a beautiful beachfront property north of San Diego. Shirin had several conditions for tonight before she agreed to it:

● Neither one of us hosts the night. We get an Airbnb

● She should not be forced to do anything crazy

● She will separate from us for an hour or two around midnight

She did not tell us why she wanted to be on her own for a while, but Leila and I decided to respect her wish and find out later what her plan is.

I try to tease her and keep the mood light, but we both are nervous as hell. I even consider the possibility of backing down at the house and just have a mellow night with some drinks or weed. I think Shirin is on the same boat as me. Hopefully Leila will be able to convince us otherwise.

Finally we get to the house. It looks even nicer than the pictures we saw online. We see Leila's BMW parked by the house. We get out and start to walk to the house. Shirin is wearing a pair of jeans and a pink shirt. She got a black pedicure yesterday, which tells me she is at least open to some new adventures, as she picked a color that I like.

We ring the bell. Leila comes and opens the door for us. She has light makeup on. Her short hair has a new sexy style which looks great on her. She too is wearing a pair of jeans with a simple black shirt and sneakers. I wonder what her pedicure color may be.

It is about 7:30pm. We enter and Leila gives us a tour of the house. The house has a smaller backyard with just a jacuzzi and a few chairs. The first floor has a living room, a kitchen, and a relatively large bedroom. The second floor has a giant master bedroom with a California king bed, a big shower and bathroom. There is another bedroom on the second floor as well.

We go back to the living room and try to relax, which seems much harder now that we all are together. We chat about random things for a few minutes.

"So, Shirin joon, how are you feeling? Are you ready to have an amazing night?" Leila asks.

"Well, I think so. I am just nervous to be honest. Not sure what to expect," Shirin answers.

"Azizam (my dear). We were nervous too last time, but it turned out just fine. Just trust in us and let us guide you." I tell Shirin, while feeling my heartbeat in my chest.

"Okay, yeah, I guess so. Just to remind you again: I may not be adventurous like you two. So, please don't force me. I want us to have a safeword, like Tehran. If me or anyone shouts it tonight, it means stop. Also, as I said before, I am going to leave you two by yourself for a while, feel free to do what you like to do during that time. I will be in the house though. Just not in the same room as you are. Good?"

Leila and I agree to her terms of course. We knew this was already way out of Shirin's comfort zone. In a private chat I had with Leila last week, I suggested to her that we should make Shirin the center of our attention in the beginning of the night, and that Leila and I should help her ease into the experience, to which she completely agreed.

"Cool, so I have something slightly different this time. It is called 2cb. I don't know too much about it. But I was told it works just like Ecstasy, but with more energy that lasts much longer. Apparently we just need to take one pill each for the entire night. But I have 8 pills, just in case." Shirin tells us. I asked her the other day where she got the pills, and she told me that one of her coworkers had a reliable connection.

We each take one of the pills with some water. The time is almost 8pm, and we pass the point of no return, and I cannot wait to see what the night has for us.

Chapter Two - Shirin Opens Up

Leila has come prepared. She has a bluetooth speaker and plays some cool techno music for us. Shirin gets up and starts to dance. She is actually a great dancer. Leila comes and joins her, while I am sitting and watching them dance, and wondering what comes next. Shirin comes and grabs my hand and I join them. I am not much of a dancer, but I learned from last time to just go with the flow and welcome all the adventures. The three of us dance for a while, our mood is definitely enhancing and I am not nervous anymore. A few minutes later, I stop and grab Shirin's hand and walk toward the stairs.

"Leila joon, keep dancing. Shirin and I need some private time," I tell Leila with a smile. Leila actually suggested this herself to me last week, to take Shirin away at the beginning for some private and intimate time.

"Have fun guys, just don't forget about me," Leila shouts as we are walking up the stairs. Shirin and I enter the master bedroom and I half close the door. I turn off the light and turn on the night light instead. I approach Shirin and slowly start to kiss her. As a couple we kiss often and a lot, but those kisses are more innocent. This time, our kisses are more playful. I help her get undressed. As I help her take off her socks, I look at her feet and I hope that she would not object to some foot play tonight. She too helps me undress. We just have our underwear on.

We start to gently make out. I don't expect the effects of the 2cb pill to start for another 15 minutes or so. I just hope it is as good as the Ecstasy pills from last time. I always considered Shirin to be a wonderful kisser, our kisses are now very passionate and arousing.

"Well, well, what is happening here?" Leila appears at the door with a naughty smile "Looks like you two forgot about me after all. But I am willing to forgive you, if you let me watch."

"Hmmmm, I feel self-continuous now," Shirin announces and stops kissing me.

"That is okay Shirin joon. What if we just give you a massage for now?" Leila suggests, and Shirin accepts. She lays down on her back. Leila and I sit on the two sides of Shirin and start to massage her gently. I look at Leila, she looks back at me and smiles. She brings her face close to me and we kiss. She is fully dressed and I make a gesture to her to get undressed.

"It is hot in here. I need to get more comfortable," Leila announces, gets up and takes off her jeans, shirt, and shoes, while keeping her panties, and socks on. I am dying to know her pedicure color, but she seems to want to make me wait.

"Oh wow, Guys, I think I am feeling it. Damn this is strong. Get up, and stand," Leila urges us to join her. Shirin and I both stand up and I notice it too. It is definitely stronger and more intense than the Ecstasy, but in a good way. Shirin also feels the effect and goes downstairs to bring up the speaker and water.

Shirin comes back with the speaker. The music fills the room again. Leila and I surround Shirin and dance around her. Shirin's initial discomfort is slowly fading. Leila hugs her friend and starts to slow dance. Their boobs touch and I stand back and just appreciate the beauty that is before me. Leila grabs Shirin's head with her hands, both of them close their eyes, and Leila gently gives Shirin her first lesbian kiss.

"Damn, that was electrifying, " Leila whispers with her eyes still closed.

"Wow, just wow," Shirin whispers back and holds Leila tight. I am relieved to see Shirin appreciating her new experience rather than resisting it.

"Shahram joon, what do you say we give Shirin a small demo of the other night?" Leila asks me and I nod. I guide Shirin to the center of the bed and ask her to lay down on her back. Leila and I each lay down on one side of Shirin. Shirin opens her eyes and kisses me for a while, while Leila caresses her hair gently. Leila then grabs Shirin's face and turns it toward herself. Shirin is yearning for another kiss from Leila. Leila brings her head down slowly, and they finally start to kiss. Shirin wraps her arm around Leila's head to make sure Leila is not going anywhere. My biggest worry tonight was for Shirin to freak out to be naked with Leila, but she proves me wrong. I am in no rush at all. I am just enjoying the scenery and feeling their joy. A minute later, Shirin stops and looks at me and then Leila. Apparently she wants to see us making out too.

Leila and I did a ton of things last time. But without an audience. This time, however, Shirin is watching us. I am not sure how far I can go without making Shirin jealous or upset. I need to play it carefully. I grab Leila's head and we start to kiss, nothing too crazy. 10 seconds later, I stop and look back at Shirin.

"That is it? Are you kidding me?" Shirin protests. "If you want me to enjoy myself, I need you to stop worrying about me and just enjoy yourself. I draw pleasure from yours. Just have fun, like I am not even here. I may not want to go crazy myself, but I want to see you two getting all kinky."

That is reassuring. Leila and I start to kiss some more and I see a big smile on Shirin's face. She even comes close and the three of us start to make out at the same time. It is so much fun to make out with one sexy woman on this drug, let alone two. I am beginning to think the 2cb we just took is even better than our Ecstasy from last time.

"Are you having fun Shirin joon? Do you need anything?" Leila asks.

"Merci, no I am good. I feel so energetic, " Shirin replies.

"Good. I have an idea I want to try. Be right back," Leila says and runs downstairs. She comes back with her bag of toys and gets a few things.

"Shirin joon. Don't freak out. I just want to play with you a little. I want to tie your hands up to the bed. But use your safeword if it becomes uncomfortable. Good?" Leila announces while trying to sound mellow, although I can see she is excited for this. I did not expect this, I think she had planned it for a while now.

"Oh. Hmmmm. Okay, I guess? I did not expect that," Shirin replies. I help Shirin get fully naked. Shirin lays down on the bed. Leila and I tie Shirin's hands and feet to the bed, but nothing too extreme. She can still move a bit, but her moves are limited. Leila also brings and puts a blindfold on Shirin's eyes. The night just took a turn from upbeat and fun to something more kinky and serious. The time is about 9:30 and I feel the peak of the pill is just about to start.

"Remember how I liked to reciprocate last time? This time, let's do symmetric things. Whatever I do to her, you do it too, and vice versa. Good?" Leila whispers in my ear.

"Well, sure. I am still trying to catch up on your plan," I whisper back and we kiss.

Again, we lay down on the sides of Shirin. Leila grabs Shirin's right boob and starts to play with it. I give Shirin a kiss, and then start to play with her left boob. She has sensitive nipples, and tonight she is getting both her nipples nibbled, licked, and sucked at the same time. She is laughing and enjoying it a lot, also trying to move around. Good thing she is tied up.

I stop touching Shirin and point to Leila to follow me. I gesture to Leila, and we start to kiss and make out over Shirin's body in silence.

"Hello? Are you two there? What's happening?" Shirin gets impatient after a minute. Leila and I smile and decide to get back to her. Leila points to her pussy, and quietly asks me if we should go there next? I shake my head and point at Shirin's feet. Leila's eyes open up a bit and she nods in agreement. We both kiss Shirin's cheeks at the same time and move down toward her feet.

I sit next to Shirin's right foot and Leila sits next to her left. We both take a whiff of Shirin's feet. Sadly her feet are not that smelly. I kiss her right sole and Leila follows.

"Hey, what was that? Something touched my feet. Is that you?" Shirin asks. We say nothing and start to gently lick her feet.

"Wait wait. What are you doing? Don't lick my feet. Shahram, you know I am not into foot play" Shirin almost begs me.

"Azizam, just relax and enjoy it. If you hate it, you have the safeword," I reply.

Leila nods in agreement and we keep licking my wife's toes.

"Can I at least watch?" Shirin sounds desperate.

"You really want to watch this? Even better," Leila answers and removes her blindfold, and puts another pillow under her head to help her see us better. We go back to our foot play session. After a minute, I switch my spot with Leila and start licking Shirin's left foot.

"This is all wrong, you idiots. I am not going to forgive you." Shirin announces while laughing so hard, her feet are quite ticklish and anytime we lick her feet, she just keeps laughing. She curses us so much, making us laugh a lot, and we finally decide to give her a break. Leila and I start to make out near Shirin's feet.

"Much better. I like what I see now," Shirin finally catches her breath. I am impressed that she did not use her safeword.

"See Shirin joon? It was not that bad. I bet you even liked it a little. Believe me, it only gets better," Leila tells Shirin.

"Well, I liked how it felt. But I just don't get why you two wanted to lick my toes," Shirin wonders.

"Would you like to see for yourself?" Leila is seducing Shirin.

"Hmmmm, no thanks. Not my thing."

"Shirin, last time Leila and I had a magical night, mostly because of you, but also because we just let go and accepted any adventure that presented itself. We had a blast. Let us show you what this night can be. Just be open to anything we suggest," I tell Shirin.

"Well, only if you do the same for me when the time comes," Shirin replies. Leila and I both agree, not knowing what Shirin really has in mind.

Chapter Three - Leila

Leila seems to be taking control of the night and I am okay with it. As a matter of fact, I am liking it and I want to see what she has in mind. She jumps on the bed and sits near Shirin's right knee while facing her. She slowly raises her right foot and moves it toward Shirin's face, and keeps it right over her face. Shirin does not seem interested at all.

"Leila joon. You should at least put clean socks on," Shirin objects.

"No honey. This is intentional. I want you to smell my socks," Leila is in full command mode. Even her voice sounds more serious. Shirin takes a look at me, looking for help.

"I would do what she says," I smile back at Shirin and I see that she is ready to smell Leila's feet. A few seconds later and she finally takes a whiff of it.

"So, do you like my scent?" Leila asks. Shirin gently shakes her head.

"Maybe we should see what Shahram thinks of it," Leila looks back at me. I jump on the bed and lay down next to my naked wife and near my head to Leila's feet and take a whiff of her sock. I think Leila intentionally wore her socks today for hours, since her scent is quite strong. I take another whiff and then another. I can see Shirin's surprised face from the corner of my eye.

"Can I take off your socks?" I ask Leila.

"Only if Shirin asks me nicely," Leila playfully replies. I look at Shirin and gesture to Leila's feet and node.

"Can you take off your socks for my pervert husband?" Shirin chuckles. Leila also laughs and brings her both feet over Shirin's face and lets me take her socks off. I do it slowly, wondering what her pedicure color is. As I take out her right sock, I see she has a beautiful shiny red pedicure on. I start to take her other socks on and to my surprise, I see her left foot has a shiny blue pedicure.

"Blue and Red. Your favorite colors. Right?" Leila tells me with a kind smile.

"Oh absolutely. What a clever idea. I am loving it," I want to jump and hug Leila.

"Let's show your wife what she is missing," Leila replies. I near my face to her feet again, and start smelling it. The socks have done the trick and her feet have a strong scent. I keep smelling them harder and deeper, getting more and more excited. Shirin is genuinely shocked, but she does not want to fall behind any longer.

"Leila, I want to smell your feet too," Shirin requests.

"Shirin joon, I don't believe you. You just want to see why Shahram is so excited. I will let you smell them when you really want the experience for your own sake," Leila tells her. This is definitely a different Leila, she is dominating Shirin and rocking it.

"Hah, really? I should beg you to let me smell your stinky feet now? Okay, well, Leila joon, can I please smell your feet?" Shirin begs, and Leila puts her toes on her mouth and under her nose. Shirin starts with a small whiff, and waits a few seconds, and then another whiff.

"Hmmmm. This is kind of interesting," Shirin says, and starts to smell Leila's feet like I did a few minutes ago.

"Holy cow, I see now why Shahram got so excited. This is amazing," Shirin almost shouts.

"Haha, welcome to our perverted world Shirin joon. We were also just as surprised as you last time, but we absolutely loved it too. I want you both to smell my feet for a while and then start licking and sucking on my toes," Leila says after repositioning herself and sitting between Shirin and I. We start smelling her feet for a while, and then start with some gentle licks. As I had expected, her feet taste quite salty. Shirin seems hesitant again, but she starts to suck on Leila's big toe with blue pedi. Soon she gets so excited that seems out of breath.

"Can you fuck my mouth with your foot?" Shirin asks Leila. This time Leila is surprised, but she obliges and moves her left foot gently back and forth. Shirin's mouth is wide open, and seems in such an ecstatic feeling. Even I did not get this excited over Leila's feet. Leila then takes her foot away from Shirin's mouth and starts to rob Shirin's pussy with her left foot. Shirin looks at me while I am worshipping Leila's right foot. Looks like she wants to join my adventure and I gladly let her in. My wife and I start to lick Leila's right foot from both sides, our tongues collide between her toes. Leila takes a photo of us.

"Damn guys. You are making me super horny the way you are worshipping my feet. This is unreal," Leila announces.

"I have an idea. We should worship each others' feet in a triangle," I suggest. Leila likes the idea and wants to explore my feet, which means I worship Shirin's feet and she gets to worship Leila's. Thankfully the bed is quite large and we easily form our triangle and enjoy one another for a while. I notice that Shirin is into the foot play quite a lot and loves how I lick her toes one by one. I hope this continues to our own sex life beyond tonight.

"You know what I really like to see? I want to see you two doing a 69," I suggest it to the girls. Leila shouts out a Yes and lays down on her back and asks Shirin to get on top of her. She also points to her phone, she wants me to film their adventure. Shirin seems much less hesitant than she was an hour ago, but we still need to push her a bit from time to time. Shirin gets in her position. Both of them are fully shaved for tonight.

As they start to kiss and lick one another, I slowly move around, filming this amazing moment. After a minute, I cannot stay aside any longer. I put the phone down, and join Shirin. We take turns licking Leila's gorgeous and super wet pussy one after the other. Leila moans a lot which just adds to our excitement.

boshghab
boshghab
38 Followers