Leila, Shirin, and a Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boshghab
boshghab
38 Followers

Janaina suggests that we start with a doggy style. I get on my hands and knees. This is the ultimate sexual experience for me: letting a penis inside my ass. She lubricates my ass and fingers me a bit. She then puts on a condom and gets close and pushes the tip of her dick on my ass hole. I feel the pressure as my ass hole opens up. I hold my breath as the intensity of the penetration is a bit too much for me. Janaina is a pro. She goes very slow and moves back and forth very gently to help me get comfortable. It takes about 5 minutes until her dick is fully inside my ass. My ass finally relaxes and the pain is replaced with an immense pleasure. Janaina starts to fuck me faster and faster.

"Oh wow, this feels good actually," I admit.

"Yeah? Glad to hear. Usually my virgin ass clients take longer to start enjoying their first anal. You are a natural. I am gonna go a bit faster, okay?" She asks me.

"Yeah, I think you can go a bit faster."

She spreads my ass cheeks and starts to fuck me faster and faster. My mind still has a hard time accepting the current situation, but my body is overwhelmed by the intense pleasure it is receiving.

"Oh wow, what is happening here? Can I come in?" I hear Leila's voice at the door, and I feel embarrassed, but it is too late to do anything. Besides, I also feel a little excited about being seen by her. I only look at her with a smile, I can barely talk. She gets on the bed and looks at me straight and starts to make out with me.

"Shahram, this is by far the hottest thing I have ever seen. I am so proud of you for trying this. This is fucking hot. Can I take a picture?" Leila asks Janaina.

"Only faceless pictures honey," Janaina replies, and Leila takes a few pictures of her inside of me. She then goes and brings Shirin with her. Shirin looks at me and Janaina, and remains motionless with her jaws wide open.

Leila and Shirin take turn and make out with me or Janaina as our sex continues. After 10 minutes or so, my ass starts to hurt and I ask Janaina to stop. Shirin comes and hugs me, she too seems quite turned on by what she just witnessed.

"So, you are the only one here tonight who has not tried anal tonight. I think we should change that," I tell Shirin with a smile.

"Haha, you are not going to leave my ass alone, are you?" Shirin seductively replies. "Well, if I am going to try anal, I want my husband to be my first."

"What if Shahram and Janaina fuck us on this bed at the same time?" Leila suggests and Shirin agrees. They both get on the bed and lay down on their backs. Janaina and I put on new condoms and get close to the girls. I know Leila is ready and she will be an easier case, but for Shirin, some preparation is needed. So, I lubricate her ass hole and start to gently finger her, while she makes out with Leila. Janaina is already inside Leila's ass and gently fucking her. I follow that by pushing my dick very slowly inside my wife's ass for the first time in her life. She is trying to cover her nervousness, but I can tell she is not fully comfortable, but I also experienced it myself and I know she will become comfortable soon.

Shirin suggests changing her position. She wants to also try doggy style. She moves to the other side of the bed, so she can reverse-kiss Leila as I fuck her. It looks like Shirin is also more comfortable with doggy style. My dick slides in her ass within a minute and start to fuck her anally.

"Damn, I like this more than I thought. Go harder Shahram, harder harder," Shirin screams louder than any one of us tonight. Janaina and I look at each other and chuckle. Shirin and Leila's make out session gets wilder and sloppier. Shirin holds Leila's head with one hand, and sucks on her tongue without mercy. Leila also is super excited and moans frequently. A few minutes later, Leila cannot control herself anymore and squirts violently. Shirin gestures to me to stop and moves toward Leila's wet pussy and licks off her juice. She then turns and lays down on the bed and closes her eyes and tries to catch her breath. I can tell that Shirin needs a break, but I am too horny and I don't want to stop.

"Can I fuck your pussy Leila joon?" I ask her.

"Actually can you two fuck me from both sides at the same time?" Leila asks me and Janaina. I nod and try to figure out how to do it. The only way I can think of is for me to lay down on the bed with Leila on top of me and Janaina behind her. I am so excited that I need no help to stay erect. My dick is hard as a rock as I lay down. Leila sits on top of me and slides my unprotected dick inside her wet pussy. Then Janaina approaches her from behind and pushes her dick in Leila's butt. I feel the presence of Janaina's dick as she enters Leila from the other side, making Leila tighter than she already is. We let Leila move back and forth however it works for her. To be honest, making this position work smoothly is not easy, but it is so erotic to just try it. Leila asks Shirin to get up and film us. Shirin grabs Leila's phone and films it as much as she can. Two minutes later we stop and all four of us just lay down to rest a little.

"Holy fuck. I have been in several orgies, but nothing like what we did tonight. I am just in a different world tonight," Janaina confesses.

"Wow, are you serious? For us it is the kinkiest night of our lives too," Leila replies and Shirin and I agree with her.

Chapter Six - Wrap Up

A little bit later, I suggest we go to the jacuzzi and relax there. Everybody follows me. We sit in the jacuzzi and smoke a joint and just talk about the night. Janaina entertains us with some of her naughty stories of her clients and adventures and also tells us why she clicked with us differently tonight. We also thank Shirin for inviting Janaina. We then take a look at the pictures and videos we took on Leila's phone and laugh at our crazy moments.

boshghab
boshghab
38 Followers