Leila, Shirin, and a Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then switch sides and join Leila, but I have a different plan. I sit above Leila's head, and put my hands on Shirin's ass cheeks and spread them a little. Leila realizes my plan and gently nodes and encourages me to move forward. Shirin's butt is a bit smelly, and I take several whiffs. Leila joins and smells it too. Interestingly enough, Shirin seems okay, maybe she doesn't even know what we just did. So, I start by licking around her butt hole, getting closer to the center each time.

"You devils. Who is doing what to my butt now?" Shirin asks playfully. She no longer objects to our crazy ideas.

"Just relax and enjoy it honey. Shahram is likcing your butt," Leila answers her, and starts to lick Shirin's pussy again. I focus on her ass hole and keep rimming her. Within a few seconds, Shirin completely stops licking Leila and starts to moan harder and harder. The three of us are experiencing such a euphoria and pleasure that easily tops anything Leila and I did the last time. I even drop a giant spit between Shirin's ass crack which slowly drips down to Leila's mouth.

"Oh my God, that was so unexpected, and fantastic," Leila tells me, and wants me to do it again. I will spit for her a few more times.

"Do you think I will enjoy rimming you two?" Shirin asks.

"I am pretty sure you will, but there is only one way to find out," I will tell her.

"Yeah, I want to try. I want you to lay down next to each other, you can make out and kiss, and I want to take turns and rim each of you."

Shirin is fully in play mode. She even suggests a cool thing to try. I offer a better position. I ask Leila to lay down and I get on top of her, like a missionary position, but without the intercourse, since my dick is not hard right now. I start to kiss Leila and make out with her without making a move, while Shirin is behind me, trying to explore our butts. I sense her breath on my ass. She starts by smelling us. This goes for a while. Leila and I are having a very intimate moment ourselves, remembering our night together back in July. I think the intimacy of that night was something else, that might explain why Ecstasy is known as Love Drug. Tonight is definitely filled with more raw sexual energy and it is also quite fun.

"What the hell? We are not supposed to like these smells. I hate you two for making me like this so much," Shirin jokingly screams at us. "I love how your butts smell. I am going to rim you two now."

Leila is first. She spreads her legs up in the air and I help her hold them there. Shirin starts rimming her, while Leila and I keep making out.

"Harder Shirin. Harder. I want to feel your tongue inside my ass," Leila shouts. Shirin in turn gets more excited and her rhythm gets faster. After a while, she moves up to my shaven ass and starts to rim me. The sensation is just amazing and I can tell she is loving every second of it.

A minute later Shirin gets up and lays down on the bed. I too lay down between them and hug them both. The three of us start to cuddle for a minute. I am filled by the intimacy I am feeling toward both of these amazing women. It really does not matter whether we are giving pleasure, receiving pleasure, or just observing it. Either way, all three of us are filled with so much pure joy and happiness, not to mention the overwhelming sexual energy and sensations. We stay in that position for a few minutes and just listen to the beautiful music that is played.

"Shirin, I think you and I need to play with our boy a little. What do you say?" Leila suggests and Shirin gladly accepts. Leila decides to tie me up this time. A minute later, I am fully tied to the bed. She also puts the blindfold over my eyes.

"Let's play a game. Let's see how much you know each of us Shahram joon. Without telling you, one of us is going to kiss you, or give you a blow job, or make you worship our feet, or something like that. Each time you have to guess who that was," Leila suggests and Shirin starts to laugh.

"Okay, I am game. Let's do it. If I guess 5 out of 5, I expect a reward," I reply and they agree.

First one is a kiss from Shirin. I easily guess that one. The blow job is also from Shirin and I guess it too. The third one is a foot on my face. I get to lick her toes and I realize her second toe is slightly longer than her big toe. That is definitely Leila. The fourth one is harder, one of them licks on my toes. I have no idea who it was, I randomly guess Leila, but it turns out it was Shirin. I did not win any rewards, but had so much fun losing that I did not care.

The girls start to symmetrically pleasure my body from head again. Once they reach my dick, they try and improvise different ways to pleasure me to the point that I finally get hard. Shirin jumps on my hard dick and inserts it inside her wet pussy. She bends down and starts to kiss me. We have a very intimate sex, while Leila kindly steps aside and lets us enjoy ourselves. She starts to film our session though.

A few minutes later, Shiring straightens her back up and asks Leila to join us. Leila thinks for a second and then comes and completely sits on my face. I start to lick Leila's pussy while fucking Shirin. The two of them start making out, and touching each other. Leila's moves start to get a bit faster and faster. Finally she stops moving back and forth and starts squirting on my face. I eagerly open my mouth and try to swallow as much of her juice as I can.

"Shahram joon, Shirin wants some too," Leila decides for Shirin. Shirin is caught a bit off guard. She has never squirted herself before. She also definitely did not expect me to want to drink what just came out of Leila's wet pussy. But she is intrigued. I get up and sit. Shirin comes close and places her lips on mine and I transfer the liquid in my mouth into hers. She is torn. She waits a few seconds, and then finally gulps it all in.

"Wow, that was hot, but very intense. I cannot believe what I just swallowed," Shirin says.

"That really was hot to see you two wanting me and my body so much. I feel so much love and connection with you both right now," Leila comes and hugs us both.

As we are just hugging, the doorbell starts ringing. Leila and I jump up and look horrified. I look at the clock. It is almost midnight.

Chapter Four - A Surprise

"Don't worry. It is for me," Shirin announces as she gets up. She wraps a blanket around herself and goes downstairs to open the door. Leila and I are quite shocked. This was absolutely unexpected. Shirin told us nothing about a guest, although she told us she would not be with us for an hour or so.

A minute later Shirin comes back. Behind her, there is a sexy girl in high heels. She has long hair with toned skin and nice cleavage. She is probably around my height without the heels.

"Guys, meet Janaina. She is my guest tonight, she is from Brazil. Janaina, meet my husband Shahram and Leila," Shirin introduces us. We greet her.

"Nice to meet you all. Looks like you guys are having a wild party," Janaina says.

"Well, looks like it just got even wilder," I reply, while still trying to make sense of things.

"Did you take anything? Looks like this is a Molly party." Janaina sounds a bit nosy.

"Well, it is not Ecstasy. It is something else, called 2cb," I reply to her again.

"No freaking way. You have 2cb??? I have always wanted to try it. I hear it is far better than Molly. Any chance I can try it too?"

"Let's see what happens," Shirin tells Janaina, grabs her hand and walks her to the bedroom on the first floor and a minute later comes back alone.

"Okay. You have surprised me quite a lot with your feet and butts, and smells, and juices. It is my turn to surprise you two a little. The truth is that Janaina is a trans girl. She has a dick. This has been my fantasy to get fucked by a trans girl and I booked her for two hours. She is quite pricey though, however she really wants to try 2cb. So, she just told me that if we give her a 2cb pill, she would only charge me for an hour instead of two, and I want to give her a pill," Shirin unloads a lot of new information, and I am not sure if I am happy for her to explore her fantasy, or mad at her for keeping it a secret until now.

"I think I am okay with it. You let us have fun last time. It is only fair to let you have fun in any way you like," I tell her and give her a hug and a kiss. Shirin hugs Leila too and leaves the room.

Although I tried to act cool, I feel uneasy. The fact that someone is about to fuck my wife is quite unsettling. Leila notices and tries to make me comfortable.

"Shahram joon. Don't forget the huge sacrifice Shirin made for you last time. She allowed her husband and her best friend to have a kinky night together without any limitations. That is just not done in our culture. She also agreed to join us tonight. Considering all of that, I think she absolutely earned the next hour, and you should just be happy for her, as she was happy for you. Also, the girl is just so damn sexy. I think we should pay her to stay longer and play with her ourselves," Leila gives me a long pep talk. I suddenly see her point and cannot help but agree with everything she just said. But I am not sure about keeping Janaina and including her in our night. I doubt I want another dick in the room, even if it belongs to a trans girl.

Leila and I go to the balcony and smoke a cigarette. We then come back inside and make out, cuddle, and fuck for a while. I slowly begin to forget where Shirin is. 40 minutes later, the door opens and Shirin walks in.

"How is it going? Are you okay?" Shiring asks us, but especially me.

"We are good. How are things with you two? Did you have fun?" I ask, but not sure if I want to hear the answer.

"Oh yeah it was awesome. Far better than I thought," Shirin replies. "So, I have another update. Janaina says she likes us and is wondering if she could join us for a while. She would not charge me at all if we let her stay. She is just happy that she finally got to try 2cb, and she wants to explore its full sexual potential."

"Really? I am not sure how I feel about this. Is she even tested?" I sound hesitant.

"Yes, I am fully tested. I get tested once a month and I just did it last week. Believe me, I am clean and safe and I only practice safe sex," Janaina says it from behind the door as she slowly walks into the room. She is fully naked, and I take a look at her amazing body. Her boobs look quite natural, and her sexy feet have white pedicures. She looks absolutely stunning. I also glance over her penis which is circumsized and fully shaved. I wonder how Shirin was able to find this unique Goddess.

"I understand your hesitation. I may not be your fantasy right now, but you are mine. I always wanted to try 2cb, and now that I have taken it, I think it is a waste of a good night for me if I just go home. I really want to stay and party with you guys if that is okay. Believe me, I am really nice and fun."

I look at Leila for help, but I know she has already made her decision. So, I am the only one who is still a bit hesitant. I then remember how Shirin overcame her nervousness for me. I owe her this one. I take another look at Janaina and consider all the new adventures we can all have together.

"Sure, yeah you can stay, but this is still our party. Deal?" I announce.

"Absolutely, I will make sure you all have a good time as well," She smiles back. Shirin comes and hugs me, and Leila goes and hugs Janaina and brings her in. The night just gets much wilder.

Chapter Five - Janaina

I suggest that we should all go to the backyard and smoke a joint to enhance the effects of the 2cb. The girls follow me to the backyard and we light a joint. We finish the joint and feel its effect quickly. A new rush of high surrounds us. Janaina is starting to feel the effects of 2cb and she is amazed by it.

"Oh wow, This is pretty amazing. It feels like Molly, but much stronger," She declares and hugs me to thank me. I am still not fully comfortable hugging a naked person with a dick, but I am quite turned on by Janaina.

"Can I spend some alone time with your wife?" Leila asks me with a smile. I wonder if that is what she really wants, or that she wants to leave me alone with Janaina. I nod in agreement, Leila and Shirin hold hands and go back in the house, leaving me with Janaina. I try to act cool.

"Maybe we can go to the jacuzzi?" I suggest, and Janaina gladly accepts. A minute later we are in the jacuzzi which feels great on our skins.

"I take it you have never been with a trans girl before?" Janaina asks.

"Not really. To be honest, it has not been a fantasy of mine," I reply.

"Understandable. Believe it or not, most of my clients are straight guys who just want to experience getting fucked by a trans girl?"

"Oh yeah? Interesting. So your clients never want to fuck you?"

"Some do, but I rarely bottom, and when I do, I charge a lot for it. I am mostly a top."

"Really? Like how much?"

"Well, last time a client paid me $5000 to fuck me and cum inside me."

"Are you serious?? That is a lot. How much do you charge to fuck a client?"

"My rate for that is $500 an hour."

"So, Shirin was going to pay you $1000 for tonight and you decided not to take it?"

"Yes honey. That is how much I wanted to experience 2cb and hang out with you guys. So, I hope you also appreciate the opportunity that you have." She smiles and comes and sits on my lap. "And I am willing to let go of another $5000 tonight for a full experience, as long as we go both ways."

I fully understand what she means. Strangely enough, I am even a bit aroused by the idea. I don't know what to say and I just look at her eyes and smile a bit. We look at each other for a few seconds without a move. She moves closer and places her soft lips on mine and we start to make out. Different thoughts come and go in my mind. I feel like I am not supposed to like this, but I am surprised by how fast my heart beat is. This is the most excited I have been tonight. We keep making out faster and noisier.

She takes my hand and puts it on her dick. I grab it and start to squeeze it gently. I feel her semi soft dick starting to get bigger and harder in my hand. In turn I feel my own dick gets hard as well. She repositions herself, sitting on my lap and facing me. I stand up and grab her body, while she wraps her legs around my body. Because of the water, she feels very light in my arms, and as we keep making out, our hard dicks touch.

"Oh wow. This is better than any Molly I have tried before. I am so horny right now," She sounds so excited."

"Me too. Damn, I can't believe how much I want you right now," I share her excitement.

"Yeah? Show me how much." She replies and walks to the edge of the jacuzzi and sits there with her legs spread up. Her shaved and smooth dick is still hard and throbbing. I look at her, she looks back at me, then at her dick, and then back at me again with a smile. I walk closer to her and sit between her legs. I am about to suck a dick for the first time. None of the taboo things we did last time, or did earlier tonight, come even close to what I am about to do. I remember my own saying to Leila last time: "It is exciting to break sexual taboos", and I admit I feel super exicted right now.

I grab her dick and take a look at it. It is about 6 inches at most, maybe even a bit smaller. I look up and take another look at her smiling face. She puts her right hand on my head and slowly guides me down. I open my mouth and let her dick enter my mouth. This causes me to have a gag reflex. A few seconds later, I try again and this time I feel better. I close my lips and slowly start to move my head back and forth. All the hesitations I was experiencing before are replaced by a sudden urge to pleasure Janaina better. I can feel her body also moving back and forth, trying to fuck my mouth. A few minutes later she stops me.

"Very good for a newbie. You are a natural honey," She announces and we kiss. I suggest that we go inside the house. She follows me to the kitchen. We grab some juice and walk to the room on the first floor, where Janaina fucked Shirin earlier.

We lay down on the bed and start cuddling. Then Janaina gets over me and goes down on me and starts to give me a blow job. She is doing an amazing job, better than any other girl I have been with. It may be because she too has a dick. Sadly, I cannot keep my dick hard long enough.

"Don't worry honey. With drugs like Molly and 2cb, it is not easy to stay hard. I took a cialis pill earlier tonight, which is why I stay hard easily," She announces. It explains why I also had a hard time to stay hard last time I was with Leila.

"Well, there may be a trick to help me stay hard, when we decide to fuck," I tell her. "I am turned on by playing and worshipping sexy feet to the point that I could get hard."

"Oh yeah? I had several guys playing with my feet before. But never on Molly. This should be fun," She tells me as she gets up to get a few condoms. She gives them to me and a lubricant to use when I get hard, and lays down on the bed again. I sit next to her feet. She seems quite experienced. She first makes me look at her feet and tell her why I think her feet are sexy and worthy of my attention. Then she makes me beg her for a chance to lick her toes. Finally she lets me enjoy her feet as she stares at me. I start to lick her toes and my excitement level goes up quickly. She is even more excited than me. Leila also liked our foot play session, but Janaina is on a whole different level. She starts to moan and move like a snake, and her dick gets hard before mine does.

"Oh man, this is unbelievable. I have never experienced this before. What are you doing to my feet? This is mind blowing," She almost screams. My dick is fully hard. I use the chance to put on the condom and libricate her ass hole. She cannot wait any longer and wants me to fuck her ass. I guide my dick slowly and inch by inch in her ass hole, and then lay down on her to make out with her as the pain in her butt fades away. A minute later I start fucking her ass, harder and faster and I have both her feet on my face, licking one after the other.

"Holy cow. Don't stop. Lick my feet and fuck my ass, fuck me, fuck me harder," She screams so loud that a minute later the door opens and Leila and Shirin show up at the door. Their mouths are wide open. I was expecting to feel awkward having those two around, but on the contrary, it has the reverse effect and I find it so erotic to have them looking at our anal session. They even notice how much Janaina is enjoying her feet being licked, so they come to my assistance and each of them starts to lick one of Janaina's feet. I also take turns and make out with Leila and Shirin. We now have a full orgy party. During all this time, Janaina's dick remains hard. So, Leila gets up and sits on Janaina's face and then bends down to suck her dick, basically 69ing Janaina. Two minutes later, she switches places with Shirin to let her enjoy the moment.

After 5 minutes, I get tired and I stop fucking Janaina. We all lay down next to each other and cuddle and make out. The effect of 2cb is somewhat similar to the Ecstasy pills, but with a more raw and animalistic energy. Fucking definitely feels amazing.

"This was truly the first time I absolutely loved getting fucked. I don't usually like how it feels. But this time, I had the time of my life. A minute longer, and I would have even cum from it," Janaina admits.

"You should try it too," Leila tells me. I don't know what to say. "You and Shirin both should. I swear you will absolutely love it."

"Let me return the favor. I make sure you have fun too," Janaina tells me. I think for a few seconds and I ask Leila and Shirin to leave the room for a few minutes. They decide to go to the jacuzzi.