Leilani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haha. That's some story. I don't think you have anything to worry about; there are no convents that will accept me."

Julia was older than me and married. Guine was my age, twenty-seven, and living with someone. I liked both of them. There's something incredible about going down on an older, less experienced girl that I can't describe. I liked Guine because of her openness and love of hot, sweaty sex without shame. She could lick pussy really good too! That always helps.

So who do you think I met a couple of months after Guine? Another curious girl who lived with a guy? No, actually, I met a cunt crazy college girl who lived with her mom, and here's how it happened:

One day I sold flowers to a man who had just gotten engaged. He was holding a bag with the name of a local gift shop I'd never heard of: Cassie's Boutique, 6652 Pueblo Place.

"Is that a new store?"

"Yes, it's a wonderful gift shop I discovered recently. It's across the street from Phoenix Savings and Loan. You should check it out. She sells gifts but not flowers--"

"And, I sell flowers but not gifts. I like it. Thank you."

It was Monday and slow, so I closed at 4, told Mr. Z that I'd be back in an hour, and rode my motor scooter to Pueblo Place, less than a half-mile from my store.

The store is located on a corner and the side of it, facing the street/intersection has a giant mural of the Grand Canyon at sunrise. Very eyecatching. Inside it was bigger than I imagined. They sold coffee mugs, vases, shirts, and jewelry but no flowers.

The store was quiet, typical for a Monday. I looked around, hoping the owner or manager would make an appearance. Instead, I heard a young voice come up behind me.

"Can I help you?'

I turned, and my breath caught in my chest. Standing before me was a college-aged girl with long, strawberry-colored hair down to her waist. She had a scattering of freckles and bright blue eyes. I love that combination. She had a lovely figure and wore a pink top with a gray panel miniskirt and knee socks.

I

Was

Smitten.

I introduced myself, and we shook hands. She took note of my "girlies nude in the garden tattoo," hair, and piercings. I told her the purpose of my visit, and Penny explained that her mom owned the store and that I needed to speak with her. Penny was nineteen and worked part-time while attending the nearby college.

I forwarded Penny the information on my store and promised that I would stop by later in the week. She thanked me and said she would tell her mother. I could feel her eyes on my ass as I walked out the exit.

I was in the backroom filling Mr. Z's water bowl the next day when I heard my door chime. I parted the beaded curtains, and who should I see standing there but none other than Penny.

"Hi," she blushed. "I told my mom about meeting you and she said you should stop by midweek. Mornings are best, and she would have time to talk."

"I see."

She stood there fumbling. She bit her lip and pulled on her fingers. I knew the signs.

"Would you like to sit down?"

"Sure."

I sat down next to her. She wasn't going to get away.

"So, what are you studying?"

"Liberal arts, ceramics. I'm only a freshman."

She was nervous, and I needed her to relax. "Would you like something to drink? Water, beer, wine, vodka?" She laughed. That line always gets a laugh.

"Water is fine."

I got up to get her a glass of water, and when I turned back around, Penny leaped up and wrapped her arms and bare legs around me before you could say, "Jumping Jack Flash."

"You're a fresh girl, not a freshman."

"I'm a cunt crazed college girl, and I want to kiss you." And she kissed me sloppily on the lips.

I thought this Penny was too young for me, but I couldn't pass up an opportunity like this one. I always say, when you have an opportunity--grab it!

And I did.

I undid her itty bitty mini skirt while she shed her shirt and bra. Then, she offered me a breast before I could rip off her panties. Okay, you convinced me. So I bit down on those buoyant breasts, and she screamed.

Oh fuck, she had me now. I peeled out of my clothes. Geez, she was hungry. Her tongue went so deep I thought I'd need to call 911 to pull it out. But she was new at this, and my love button required a little prodding from yours truly to get me over the edge.

Then, I laid her down on the bed and dove in between those supple thighs. This girl made me feel ten years younger. Nothing tastes as sweet and fresh as young pussy. She cried out so loud that Mr. Z, who I had locked in the kitchen, was barking and scratching on the door like a madman in heat. She promised she'd come again, and she did on my face a few minutes later.

Two days later, I visited her mom.

"A guy was in my flower shop, and he told me about your gift shop. So I thought it would be a good idea for us to refer each other. It could be a simple thing like me putting my cards by your register and vice versa. After all, you don't sell flowers, and I don't sell gifts."

Cassie, Penny's mom, liked the idea.

"By the way," I asked her, "can you recommend anyone for a business loan? I want to expand my store."

"You need to talk to Sabiha. She's right across the street at Tucson Savings and Loan. She helped me tremendously. You two will hit it off."

She said this last part while looking at my "garden tattoo."

I thanked Cassie. When I had one foot out the door, she called out to me.

"Hey, Leilani?"

"Yes."

"Thanks for helping out Penny the other day."

I wasn't sure if my hearing was working.

"Excuse me?"

"Penny, my daughter? She told me that she stopped in at your shop and that you helped her out with a problem she was having. Thank you."

"Oh yeah, sure. You're welcome."

Geez. Penny is not cunt crazy--she's plain crazy.

I typed in my name on the computerized wait list at the bank and waited for Sabiha. Tucson Savings and Loan is one of those old-time banks with marble columns and a high ceiling embellished with a fresco of Adam and Eve being eschewed from the Garden of Eden. Had I been around when that happened, I would've seized the opportunity and invited the half-naked Eve into my humble abode--apples be damned.

So, as I sat there thinking about sex for the thousandth time that day, a beautiful woman with hair blacker than black and dark eyes to match walked over to the register. She was dressed immaculately in a short tight skirt and a top that struggled to tame her tender titties.

"Leilani Linder?" She asked, looking at me.

"That's me," I fumbled. She surveyed me, noticed my hairstyle and nose ring, and grinned. Me, I wet my panties.

I followed her into a well-appointed office tucked into a quiet corner of the bank. She offered me an expensive-looking chair and sat a few feet away, showing off her very sexy legs.

"Can I call you Leilani?"

I wanted to say that she could call me Lay-Lani, but please call me. Those beautiful dark eyes!

"Sure."

"Who recommended me?"

Geez, I was unraveling as my brain was buggering, buffering, and struggling with her question.

"I got your name from Cassie. She owns the gift shop across the street."

"Oh yes, I did a loan for her. She's smart and savvy, but that daughter of hers----what's her name?"

"----Penny?" I volunteered. She eyed me closely. Gosh, I get stupid when tortured.

"Ah, yes, Penny. She's something else altogether. So what can I do for you?" She asked as she bit down on the end of her pen while eyeing my chest.

Well, it's like this: I'm running a fever between my legs--it's sweltering down there. But if you stick a couple of fingers into my creampie or put your tongue inside my love tunnel and suck on my pussy, I would feel much better.

Of course, I didn't say this to her.

"I was interested in getting a small business loan to make my space a little bigger, and I could pay it back in eighteen months."

"I see. That's ambitious. I like ambition in a woman. What sort of business do you have?"

I told her about the flower shop and my living in the back.

"You live in the back of the shop?"

"Yes. It's legal. I checked with zoning."

"I wasn't concerned with it being legal; I thought that it's convenient, yes?"

"I guess?"

"What do you mean, you guess.

"----a woman comes into your shop to buy flowers. She is in a gay [She emphasized the word "gay."], romantic frame of mind. You find her to be beautiful. You approach her and inhale her perfume--it is intoxicating. She asks you about a particular bouquet and vase. You show her a few options and find it hard to focus as her tits look like they may leap out of her low-cut dress. You want to tell her that you have a bed in the back room, but you're afraid you may scare her away. So instead, you urge her to buy the bouquet in your hand and offer her a discount. She happily agrees, pays, and goes. Then you shut the door, turn the sign around, so it says CLOSED, and go into your room with one hand squeezing a tit while the other slides past your waistband. And you ask if this is convenient?"

"Excuse me?"

Ignoring me, she continued. "Although I extend conventional loans, I'm somewhat unconventional; I like to look past the paperwork and read between the lines." Here she looked at the cleft between my breasts and pursed her lips. "I can stop by your flower shop tomorrow morning or some afternoon next week. What's best for you?"

Geez, Sabiha, why don't you come over now. We'll enjoy a few glasses of vodka on ice. I'll burn some incense and wear nothing but a smile.

"Um, tomorrow morning is okay."

"Mmm, can't wait, can you. You need it bad?"

"Oh yes, really bad, Sabiha," I moaned.

"The loan, I mean."

"The loan. Everything."

OMG, I needed to get out of there and ply my putty.

"I'll see you tomorrow at about ten." She smiled.

Great, that'll give me time to change into something dry. And change again. And again.

The circumstances surrounding how I acquired Mr. Z is shrouded in mystery--kidding. My mom would be telling me that my cousin Anna was engaged or Patti had a baby, and I started to feel like I was supposed to do something. "I didn't get married, oh no!" "I didn't have a baby; what's my problem?" So, I went online and got Mr. Z from an animal shelter--that's how he found his way into my home.

Anyone who ever walked through a door to be smothered with kisses by a furry friend will testify that dogs are a human's best friend. So one may wonder why a girl like me purchased a male dog. But who else but a man could better understand how it feels to have your heart broken by another woman?

I came home [the same day I met Sabiha ], and Mr. Z was happy to see me. I couldn't refuse his request for a walk. Poodle Doodles need to be walked and played with frequently. So we strolled through the park, and I told him all about Sabiha.

"Did you ever find yourself so taken by another woman Mr. Z?"

"She had my panties in a knot. That's unfair. Did you ever do that to another girl?

"I don't know what to do when she comes over tomorrow. I don't want to make an ass of myself. Any suggestions?" And so on.

A jogger ran past us. I didn't see her face, but I noticed her long blonde bouncing ponytail and the cutest damned ass dressed in a pair of tight purple pinkish leggings. She stopped jogging about two hundred feet ahead of me and sat down on a bench.

When I finally caught up with her, she was grabbing at her leg--cursing or mumbling under her breath. She had a gorgeous face, and I pictured her in an ad for yogurt or fitness clothing.

"Can I help you?"

"I think I twisted my ankle. I can't walk on it." And she started to cry. I am no Mother Theresa, but here was this girl--laughs, a lovely girl, and I wanted to help her. So, I recommended that she loosen her shoe and put her arm around me, and we limped to my house.

We walked arm in arm like lovers. This closeness to such a beautiful, needy girl made me horny. Or perhaps, I was already horny from meeting Sabiha, and now I got more aroused, which isn't difficult to imagine--she's right here!

We got home, and I took a bag of frozen vegetables from my freezer and put it on her ankle. But her leggings were in the way, and they were too tight to roll up, so we agreed that she should just take off her leggings, which she did. So now I'm seated with this lovely young blonde who has the face of an angel and is only wearing a sports bra and panties. She radiated sexual energy.

We started drinking vodka to help kill the pain, and before you know it, she took off my pants and my top. So now we're both drunk and wearing only a bra and panties. Do you want to know what happened?

I was unable to restrain myself. That bra had to go! So I peeled her bra down and fondled her breasts, kissing and sucking Ginny's already hard nipples.

"Mmm," Ginny groaned, "you've done so much for me. I have to return the favor."

Ginny pulled off my bra and panties and stuck her tongue where it counts, between my thighs. I tell you, that girl could swirl. It wasn't long before she was spreading my pussy juices all over. I wrapped my feet around Ginny's head and kept her on task. Ginny brought me close to cumming, and stopped to ask me if I was enjoying it? Can you imagine? She dove back in to make me scream and cream, if you know what I mean.

Ginny crawled on top of me and shared her beautiful breasts with me a second time, sticking them right in my face. I devoured her terrific titties again.

The girl was athletic, and Ginny changed positions so that she could straddle my shoulders while leaning backward. Then, she put her pussy in my face, the perfect position for me to lap that crack.

Ginny's head fell back, and she moaned, "Oh, baby, I'm cumming. Yes, yes. Yesss!"

Finishing off Ginny, I arranged ourselves for some pussy on pussy loving, rocking our hips together in a sizzling scissoring delight.

"Uggh!"

"Uh-huh, uh-huh."

"Right there, don't stop!"

"Ahhh!"

She thanked me for making her ankle and the rest of her body feel much better. Then, finally, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day dawned, and Ginny is at my side, fast asleep, her golden locks strewn across my pillows, the morning light streaming in through my Venetian blinds. She was the picture of perfect beauty, and I had to congratulate myself on my excellent taste.

Oh my, I remembered; Sabiha is supposed to come over this morning! And Julia comes in today to get a quickie. So what's a girl to do?

I took a quick shower and made coffee while tiptoeing around so as not to awake my new bed partner. Then I went into the back yard where I did some yoga to calm my nerves and settle my mind.

"Mr. Z," I said, "I want you to remember that whatever happens in the next hour was not orchestrated by me, although I am at the center."

Julia stopped by after dropping her daughters off at school. We sat on the settee, and Julia started to run her fingers through my hair and rub my legs, which always gets me going. She told me she couldn't stop thinking about me. Then she kissed me on the neck and nibbled on my ear. Finally, I kissed her full on the lips, which drew a sigh from her. The top buttons of her collared shirt were undone, and I unbuttoned the rest of them. I was pleased she wore a bra that unsnapped in front.

Just as I was about to have her breasts for breakfast, I heard someone on the walkway. Is Sabiha here already? We quickly buttoned up, and Julia went into the back room before I could tell her about Ginny.

Knock-Knock

I opened the door, and to my relief, it was Guine.

"Hey, I haven't heard from you in a few days and thought I'd stop by. Here"----she handed me a bottle of vodka--" I thought you may need this." I accepted the bottle, and before I could say "three's a crowd," she walked past me and sat down right where Julia had been a moment ago.

"So what's doing? Is everything okay? I'm receiving strange vibes. Is somebody else here?"

"Uhuh, Julia and Ginny."

"Who's Ginny?"

As I was about to answer, Julia walked in.

"Lani, dear, a lovely blonde girl is fast asleep in your bed. Why didn't you say something?

"Is it getting hot in here, or is it me? I was about to tell both of you." I looked at my phone. Sabiha would be stopping by any minute.

"Hey, listen, girls, someone is coming by to talk to me--"

That's when Ginny appeared, bounding up and down on her good leg.

"Good morning," she grinned at me and then at the others, "girls."

And then there was a knock at the door. Sabiha had arrived.

Nervous as hell, I opened the door to greet her.

Oh my gosh. Her dark hair shined like the Arabian Nights, and her eyes smoldered on mine. She wore a beautiful mint green sleeveless dress that showed her lovely legs and ample bust.

"Good morning," she extended her hand and then noticed a room full of googly-eyed girls, "we had an appointment."

"Y-yes, I remember. Come in."

She walked into the middle of the room, stopped, and stood, not seeing where she should sit. Guine's eyes ping-ponged from Sabiha's hot as hell body and back to me, broadcasting, "no wonder you haven't called me in days." I caught Julia with her tongue hanging out, like Mr. Z when he's thirsty. Ginny was eyeing Sabiha while hopping up and down on her good leg.

"I guess I'll just stand. So, are all these girls your partners?"

"Yes," I answered, "I mean no. I mean, they are my partners but not my business partners." And then I looked at Julia and said, "accept Julia, maybe."

"Well, that's clear," responded Sabiha as she made a funny clicking sound with her tongue. "So you want to get a loan and remodel this place. It's a nice shop. Very cute. What is it you wish to do, specifically?"

"I thought maybe double doors in the front. And the showroom would look great with more natural light--perhaps a glass brick wall or a sunroof thingie. And I live in the back, it's rather small, and it'd be great if I can add some storage space."

"Sounds doable. Do you have any quotes? Are you planning on remaining open during renovations?"

"Um, these are good questions. I haven't thought about it."

"Well, you need to decide. It wouldn't make much sense for you to get a loan for less than what is required for the work." Then she pulled out a business card from her tiny, expensive-looking handbag.

"When you're ready, we can talk." And she looked carefully at each of my friends and added, "I mean, you and I can talk."

Everyone laughed nervously. I took her card and walked her to the door. She stepped out, and I called after her, "I'm sorry, Sabiha. Shit happens."

"No worries, Leilani. Caio," and she blew me a kiss that nearly blew me over. Thankfully nobody else saw it.

"Wow, she was smoking," said Ginny.

"Smoking? She was on fire," added Julia.

"Putting out a fire with gasoline kind of fire," added Guine.

"You know her?" asked Julia.

"I met her once."

"Who is she? Questioned Guine.

"She's the head of business lending at Tucson Savings. I'm applying for a loan."

"You should have told me you needed money," said Guine, "I can lend you money. Keep her around for company, but not a loan."

"Yes," chimed in Julia, "I have some savings that I'd be happy to lend you."

"I can lend you money, too," said Ginny. "But if you get a loan from Sabiha, please add me as a cosigner. That way, if you default, she can have me."

"Thank you for the generous offer, Ginny," I replied.

"Say, aren't you going to introduce us to your new friend?" asked Julia.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Girls, this is Ginny. Ginny, this is this is Julia. She's married and has two beautiful daughters. She helps me out in the shop on Fridays----"

"We help out each other."

"That's true. And this is Guinevere, but we call her Guine. She lives with her boyfriend; she's bi, does astrology charts, and makes crystal jewelry."