Leilani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where did you move?"

"You name it: Illinois, Iowa, Indiana: I lived with my father, but he was a drunk and had a hard time finding steady work. So when my mom remarried, I moved to Red Rock to be near her."

"What's your sister up to?"

"She's still a brat. We talk once a year on our birthdays."

"What do you do?"

"I'm a chef."

"That's wonderful. How did you get into cooking?"

"Desperation, if I didn't cook, we didn't eat."

Eventually, I had to ask the one question that was burning in my mind, and I blurted it out.

"Are you seeing anyone?"

She looked at me for a long time and studied my face. I couldn't breathe until she answered.

"No. Are you?"

"Nobody," I replied.

Now it was my turn to study her. We had longed for one another since that night ten years ago, and we made a silent agreement to begin a new chapter that night. So when my mom turned in early, we hopped on my motor scooter and went to my house.

"I like your butterfly," she said, noting my mailbox.

"Thanks, it gets a lot of comments. Hang on a sec. I have to put my dog in the kitchen."

"Oh, I love dogs. Let me meet him first."

Janey kissed and petted Mr. Z, who wagged his tail merrily. He knew I had brought home the girl in the tattoo. Once Mr. Z was safely put away, I invited Janey to sit down next to me. Something made her get up, but I grabbed her hand and pulled her back down.

"Don't go anywhere. I'm afraid I may not see you for another ten years. I've never forgotten that night. I had many lovers but only one love."

Moments later, her lips pressed against mine, and I felt like I'd never breathed before this moment. It was like Janey's mouth was an extension of my mouth, and I needed her lips to speak, her tongue to taste, and her breath to breathe. I was a half-person before kissing Janey.

We french kissed and tore off our shirts. I caressed, kissed, licked, and suckled Janey's tits. I needed that tit to live. I could suckle it for ten thousand years and live off nothing else. She sucked and licked my titties and tweaked my nipples. I was an instrument in her hands. My nipples were knobs that belonged to space-age equipment, and she was programming me to go to the stars.

I whimpered and yelped in her embrace, combing my hands through her hair and calling out her name like a mantra.

"Oh Janey, oh!

She hiked up my miniskirt, pulled off my sopping wet panties, and hung them on a nearby plant. We both laughed.

I took the opportunity to push her back against the couch, she lifted her legs and undid her pants as I yanked off her jeans in a frenzy.

"Not here," she said, "not the first time." I grabbed Janey's hand and led her to the bedroom.

We eagerly fell into bed together. Lying side by side, I kissed her eyes, ears, neck, shoulders, and breasts. She cried out for me as my mouth traveled every contour of her body.

"Oh, Lani, so good, so good. Please, darling, please."

I wanted to tear off my flesh and spread it around her like a blanket: to give her my heart, lungs, and my very innards. If only she could suck me inside of her. I could be a spirit dwelling within her flesh.

She reached out to settle a finger on my clit.

"Ahh," I yelped.

Her hot kisses seared my lips as her fingers explored my slippery slit. My hips rolled against her hands as Janey turned onto her belly to lounge at my loins.

"Oh please, Janey, please fuck me with your fingers, lick me, honey, devour my pussy." I whimpered.

Her fingertips eagerly swept across my slick folds. Then, leaning forward, Janey began expertly slurping and licking my clit.

Oh my gosh, waves of pleasure crashed through my body. I was a cloud, a light, a dream. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her harder into my gaping gash, urging her homeward.

"Oh yes, baby, yes. Just like that, I love it when you lick my clit. Ahhhh!

She lapped my snatch up and down, "like I'm reading Japanese," she joked later. My geyser was gushing, and with my free hand, I grabbed onto my sheets lest I fall off the bed. My toes curled. I shut my eyes and envisioned dominoes tumbling down beneath my skin.

"Ah, I'm cumming! Yes, yes. Ahhh!"

Janey sucked my clit like Starburst Candy, and my body shook and tremored like never before. She stayed with me as I floated back down like ashes from a faraway fire. She slowly pulled out of me as my body twitched three times.

Heaven.

I yearned to reward Janey and swapped spots with her. I got on my hands and knees to lap at her shaved twat while she guided me with her moans. My sweet touches and soft kisses really wound her up. She threw her head back and gasped when I slid two fingers into her twat. Her facial expression was one of total ecstasy, her lips forming a perfect "o" as my digits dived in and out of her sweltering slit.

"Oh, yes, Lanie. Make me cum, girl, make me cum!"

Janey whimpered so loud she sent Mr. Z into a freakin' frenzy. Then I broke the Arizona speed limit, sliding my fingers in and out of her eager snatch and flicking my wrist to get Janey moaning loud and long.

I couldn't believe my good fortune. I'd dreamed of kissing this girl for ten long years, and now I had my fingers buried deep inside her cream-filled snatch. I alternated with my other hand, caressing Janey's clit and her tender little titties. I was relentless, finger banging Janey until her hips were bucking and fucking against my hand so hard I think I fractured a finger. She screamed as she went into free fall.

"Oh gosh, Lani, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Ahhh. Ahhhh!"

I slowly pulled my fingers from her smoldering snatch and waited for her to regain her breath.

"I think I broke my finger," I teased.

"Let me kiss it and make it better," she smiled. I inserted my glazed digits into her mouth, and she sucked them clean.

Then we cuddled and rubbed our bodies, trying to get inside each other. We only wanted the sweet unity that was ours alone.

I squeezed her firm ass, and she did the same. Then, we kissed as I ran my hands up and down the lovely curve of her sweaty back to her soft, supple neck, and I kissed her lips.

We repositioned ourselves into a 69 with me on the bottom. I eagerly spread her labia. I was licking and caressing her wonderfully soft, soaking pinkness with my tongue. She mewled and moaned and worked hard to please me, expertly licking my lips and pussy and nibbling my little sweet pea.

My second orgasm was more overwhelming than the first, and tears appeared in my eyes. Janey rolled off of me, and I was inspired to spank her bottom and urge her onto her hands and knees. Janey stuck her ass in the air, begging me to run my tongue along the crack of her beautiful behind. I yearned for her pleasure and teased her lovely anus with expert rimming until Janey's hips were bucking with the force of her passion.

"Oh fuck girl, do me right there, yes, yes. Ahh!"

After that explosion, we cuddled close with more deep, sweet kisses.

Janey whispered, "hat trick, baby, hat trick." I didn't know until later that she was referring to a soccer or hockey player having three scores in one game. Janey wanted both of us to cum one more time.

I grabbed the vibrator that I kept in a drawer next to my bed. Janey curled up in my arms and spread her thighs to enjoy the toy first. By now I was an expert at finding Janey's clit, and with great determination, I pressed my Zipper Tripper against her love bud and didn't let up until Janey came apart in my arms.

Janey relieved me of the toy, nudging my legs apart and sliding the vibrator down to my bullseye. But I wanted Janey to cum with me too! So we arranged ourselves---- vajayjay to vajayjay with the Zipper Ripper locked to our loins.

"Oh, Janey, geez. Oh fuck, oh fuck."

"Lani, LANI, fuck me, fuck me."

"AAAHHHHHHH!!!!

We sang a song sublime and came at the same time. We each licked the vibrator clean and then made out as we floated back down to Boonton Street.

*****

We spent the following morning in the park with Mr. Z. She was leaving that afternoon.

"Unfortunately, I work nights, and it's hard for me to get away. But, if somebody watches the flower shop, you could take a train or a bus to Red Rock, I have a townhouse and live alone. We could have fun."

My mom was pleased and encouraged me to get someone to watch the flower shop.

"I would be happy to watch the shop for you," said Ginny, "I'm tired of that sweaty, smelly gym, and I love flowers."

"Thanks, Ginny; I'm sure that Guine and Julia would be willing to help you, too."

"Great, and hopefully, Penny." She said with a suggestive grin.

Janey and I spent many hours walking in the nearby parks or hiking the trails. There was also a vineyard where we spent a romantic afternoon walking hand in hand, her head leaning on my shoulder. We drank wine, each of us sipping from a glass offered by the other.

Janey's townhouse was a cozy two-bedroom with a hot tub on the deck. We would lie in the hot tub at night, she resting in my arms as we gazed up at the stars. Soon, her closeness would be more than I could handle. We would kiss, and I would pull off her bikini top and suck generously on her wonderful titties as she cooed and moaned. Eventually, one of us would climb out, take the other's hand, go into the bedroom and make love: fucking and sucking all night long. I loved licking her beautiful pussy as she cried out my name.

"Oh, Lanie, suck me, suck me. Oh yes!"

In the morning, she would still be asleep when I awoke. I would stare at her beauty and want to lick the flesh from her bones and drink in her very soul.

Our love for each other deepened. We were like two angels, embracing on our very own cloud.

"I love you," she said to me one morning after a night of intense passion.

"I love you too, Janey."

"With all of your heart?"

"Yes, with all of my heart, fingers, and toes. My breasts, mouth, and everything inside of me."

She grinned.

We visited a public garden with a large pond filled with koi, those huge goldfish. Weeping willows and colorful flowers surrounded the pond. Finally, we stopped to rest in a bamboo garden. She reached into her pocket, pulled out a small jewelry box, and handed it to me.

"Oh my gosh."

"Omigosh, nothing. Open it, silly."

I opened it. It was an engagement ring.

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes, Janey, yes!"

My girlfriends were so happy for me when they heard the news. My mother looked happier than I'd seen her in years. We would live in Red Rock. I promised to stay in touch with mom and my besties: Guine, Julia, Penny, and Ginny.

We had a small ceremony in my mom's backyard. Mr. Z was the best man and gave me away. Julia's daughters were the bridesmaids. I planned the flowers, and Ginny and Penny did the work.

With a loan from Sabi, Ginny bought the flower shop from me. [I didn't ask what was involved in getting that loan.] Penny had come out to her mom. Ginny would expand the living area, and she and Penny would live there together. Guine and Julia started spending more time with each other. Now that I was getting married, the fan club was dissolved, and with it, all of the "rules."

Penny and Ginny sat together at one table with my mom and her oldest friend, Maryanne. Guine sat with her boyfriend and Julia with her husband. Jaimie and Sierra stopped by to wish us well; they were leaving to vacation at some resort on the Mediterranean.

When the deejay played Bob Seeger's love song, "We've Got Tonight," ["we've got tonight, who needs tomorrow...?"] Janey and I embraced and danced close. Penny and Ginny got up and joined us on the dance floor, and so did Julia and Guine. Next, the men asked my mom and Maryanne to dance. They politely refused, shaking their heads no, and got up and danced together, leaving the men gaping and all the girls laughing.

I held my love close, my arms around her waist and hers around my neck. I whispered into her ear.

"I'm the luckiest girl in Arizona."

"No, we're the luckiest girls in Arizona."

"Do you feel bad that it took so long before we reunited?"

"No, everything worked out just right."

I looked around at all of my friends and my mom and agreed. I kissed Janey's tattoo.

"But, why did it have to take so long?"

"I don't know, darling. That's life. Rome wasn't built in a day."

"I've heard that before. How long did it take to build Rome?"

"It's different for everyone, love, but it took ten years for us."