Leilani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm the girl whose house you visited today."

OMG, it was the girl in the workout clothes who lived on Janey's old block. She was in the restaurant and recognized me!

"I see you found your friend."

"Yes," I lied, blushing.

She looked at Sabi and back at me, "have fun," and walked away.

"Who was that?" asked Sabi. "You were at her house today?"

"It's nothing. A case of mistaken identity."

"I see. I've watched America's Most Wanted, but I've never seen you on it, yet judging from all the girls I've seen you with, you definitely are one of America's Most Wanted."

I laughed. We finished our meal, and Sabi rose to go.

"Don't you need to pay?"

"They'll put it on my tab," she took my hand in hers, "Come, dear, let's go to my place and work things out."

We sat on the couch in her dark luxury condo, kissing and caressing. She whispered in my ear, "you look ravishing. Tonight you are earth and water, but my devouring fire will turn everything inside of you ablaze, and all that will be left is cinders and air. Come, let's go into my bedroom."

She stood up and took me by the hand; I was so damned wet that I glanced down to see if I had stained her couch.

She sat me down at the edge of her canopy bed and disappeared into her walk-in closet. Minutes later she emerged wearing a mask and a black strap-on protruding from between her legs. Then she said, "There is nothing I love more than fucking my girlfriends from behind with a big strap-on." Then she reached into a drawer and removed a joint.

"The second thing I love most is smoking the finest weed that money can buy. This is the stuff that angels sprinkle on their wings so they can fly."

"Sabi, I want you to know that I can't do that."

It was as if I threw a wet towel on the heating element at the local sauna. You could almost feel the heat escaping from the room.

"What do you mean? You can't do that?"

"I mean that I don't smoke pot and that," I said, pointing to the strap-on, "is going back into your closet, all the way back into your closet."

Sabi gave me a weary look.

"I'm sorry, Sabi, I know the government is split on drilling for oil in the Gulf, but nobody is splitting and drilling my vajayjay with a strap-on. I'm certain!"

If she looked disgusted before, now she seemed downright incredulous. That's when I noticed she had a wet bar against a wall.

"Can I have a tall glass of vodka, please?"

"Hmph, do you want ice with it?"

"That would be perfect."

She prepared my drink and walked back to me. You haven't been waited upon until you've been served by a stunning woman with her hand and fake cock extended. It felt like I was doing a scene for an amateur porn movie: Last Tango in Tucson. I drank while Sabi steamed.

Then, Sabi made a move to remove my top----

"Na-uh. The strap-on Sabi. Come back with something else on."

"Tsk, tough customer. And you want a loan?"

"I want you," I said, pointing at her face, "but not this," pointing to the strap-on.

She repaired to her closet, and as she changed, I downed the vodka, got up, and poured myself a second drink. I felt good again when she reemerged wearing a different mask, a lacy black top, matching gloves, latex panties, and holding a riding crop in one hand.

Sabi sat down next to me; she held my face in her hands and kissed me--her tongue burrowing down my throat. Then Sabi removed my dress and caressed and licked my tits. I quickly learned that she knew more ways to use her mouth and tongue than my Smartphone had apps. She was clearly in charge, and I willingly submitted to her ministrations.

Then standing, she took off her mask, gloves, top, and panties and, holding the riding crop in one hand, she asked, "Are you ready to play horsey?"

I nodded yes, and she pulled some hand ties and a blindfold out from beneath the pillow.

"My second favorite thing is tying up my girlfriends, then teasing them."

I allowed her to lay me out on the bed. When she tied me up, I felt like an animal sacrifice. She wanted to blindfold me, but I drew the line there. Eager with anticipation, I let out a gasp as Sabi took an ice cube from my glass and teased my rock-hard nipples with an ice cube until it melted--diamonds would've melted from the scorching heat our bodies were releasing. Then, Sabi ran the riding crop up and down my naked body and paid particular attention to my sensitive breasts and the edges of my soft-shaven mound. I was gurgling, burbling, and rippling like the Colorado River as Sabi took me to the edge of ecstasy with skilled stroking of her riding crop.

I needed release. Sabi finally untied me. Dropping to her knees, I lifted my legs over her shoulders, and she breathed a sigh of gratitude, "mmm." She stroked and kissed the inside of my thighs and then settled in to lick and suckle my sweet flowing juices.

"Oh Sabi, geez, don't stop. DON'T STOP."

It didn't take much coaxing before Sabi brought me to a thrashing, crashing climax.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Yes, yes, Yesss. Ahhh!"

Not wanting me to have the lion's share of fun, Sabi joined me on the bed; she removed a vibrating toy from beneath the pillow. [She had more play things hidden beneath that pillow than Toys R Us had on the shelf.] She pushed the vibrator against my now very tender twat. I closed my eyes and let her take me higher and higher as she squeezed my breasts----shooting pleasurable sensations through my body.

We were both on the precipice of pleasure, and Sabi arranged us so that the vibrator was between our drenched pussies, driving us both to "on-the-double" orgasms.

"Yesssss!"

Now covered in sweat, we pressed our naked bodies together to share a long, lovely kiss and basked in bliss.

Hours later, I awoke on those soft silky sheets with my arms wrapped around a still sleeping, naked Sabi. The room was bright, and I realized it must be late. I looked at the clock, and it was nearly ten-thirty.

Oh my, my mother!

What was I going to do? I was on the wrong side of town, without my motor scooter, and had no other clothes to wear. I was supposed to be at my mom's in half an hour with bagels!

I got out of bed without disturbing Sabi. She looked like a dozing lioness. I called an Uber. Fortunately, it was a woman driver.

"Fun night, huh." she chuckled, looking at me in the rearview mirror.

"I'm supposed to be with my mother."

"Hey, different strokes for different folks."

"That's not what I meant." She didn't hear me.

Once home, I found Ginny and Penny in my bed.

I was livid. "Doesn't anybody have a home? Penny does your mother know you're here--both of you, get out of my bed. I'm going to my mother's and want you two gone before I return."

"Geez, is that the thanks we get for watching your shop."

They left, and I tore off my clothes, jumped into an ice-cold shower, put on a clean pair of cutoffs and an Eagles tee-shirt before you could sing, "I was standing on the corner in Winslow, Arizona," and bolted.

I made record time to my mom's house and rang the bell. When she swung open the door, it was like opening Pandora's Box. She winged more curses at my head than Bellatrix threw at Mrs. Weasley in the last Harry Potter film.

"Do you realize that brunch passed almost two hours ago! What is wrong with you? Mom, am I self-centered? Mom, am I selfish?" She parroted me. "I'm trying to carve out a little bit of pleasure in life before they put me in a box in Greenwood Acres Cemetery while you're gallivanting all over town with some sex-crazed lesbians. "

"Mom."

"Mom, nothing. I'm halfway through eating my tuna salad with nothing to put on it, and..."

And then, seeing my hands were empty, "----where's my bagels?"

OMG

She stopped yelling and walked back inside, leaving the door open. I sheepishly followed her inside--not sure if I felt like shit or shinola.

She was in the kitchen. I heated a pot of coffee and tried making eye contact with her: nothing but silence. Not knowing what to do, I drank the coffee and made to leave.

"Remember," she called after me, "the doctor will probably see me at the end of the week. So, you don't have to buy bagels, just come and drive me there. And don't wear that damned nose ring." Then she shouted from the back of the house, "I still love you."

I spent the next few days working alone and talking to Mr. Z.

"Mr. Z, what's a girl to do when every other woman in town is attracted to me?"

"Can I help it if I have a talent for making women cum faster and harder than water breaking through the Grand Coulee Dam?"

I came to two conclusions:

First, I'm basically a good person, but I needed to do some growing up.

Second, I have to be a better friend and daughter.

Now, how was I going to make these changes? I looked at the butterfly on my mailbox and remembered that I had the power to transform.

I phoned Guine.

"Can we talk?"

"You wanna have phone sex?"

"Funny,"

"What's going on? You sound anxious."

"I have a problem I need to discuss, and I feel most comfortable talking to you." And I told her about throwing Ginny and Penny out of my bed, which she already knew, the stuff about my mom, and everything that had been on my mind.

"Guine, do you think I'm selfish?"

"I don't think you are selfish. What I do think is that women instantly notice you. And it doesn't matter if they're gay, straight, or bi-curious--it's across the board attraction. Some of these women approach you, one thing leads to another, and BINGO, you bed them. And once they sleep with you and discover your talent--it's End of Game. Anyone in your situation is going to lose focus. You might call it being selfish, but I say you lose focus."

"Okay, let's say that you are right. But I want to change. I want to be someone you could depend on for more than an amazing orgasm. How do I make that happen?"

"You might start by toning down your look."

"----What? I'm not the one going around with black lipstick and a leather collar with silver studs."

"Hey, nobody said that goth is gay. You have half your head shorn close, multiple piercings, and that tattoo with the two girls holding hands in the garden. Why don't you just wear a sign--LESBO."

"So, what do you suggest I do?"

"You can start by wearing long-sleeves, covering up the tattoo, and letting your hair grow out. And lose the nose ring."

"You're the second person to say that to me this week. Sabi likes it."

"Sabi likes it. Did you go out with her?"

"Sort of."

"What does that mean?"

"I mean, yes, we went out, but I didn't enjoy her. She's a bit off."

"Realllly?"

"Really. But that's a whole 'nother topic. So, can we save it for another time?"

"Sure, so what are you going to do?"

Just then, my phone rang, and it was my mom.

"I'm going to think about what you said. Maybe you're right. I gotta go now, my mom is calling me. Thanks, Guine."

"Hey, mom."

"Lani? Is everything okay? I haven't heard from you?"

"Everything is fine, mom; I've had a lot on my mind. So what's going on?"

"I heard from the doctor's office. They asked that I come over tomorrow. Would you mind driving me? I'm nervous."

"Of course, I'll drive you. I'm sure it's good news."

"Funny, but I thought the opposite. I hope you're right."

The doctor saw us in her office. She assured mom that the lump was no lump at all. It was a cyst and not malignant. However, she wanted to see my mom in two months and sooner if another lump appeared or if this one got larger or became painful.

"That's it?"

"That's all. Do you feel better now, Mrs. Linder?

"Yes, of course."

As we were about to take our leave, the doctor noted my tattoo.

"I like your tattoo. I'm getting married in three weeks to my girlfriend.

"Congratulations! That's wonderful."

"We still have so much to do. We haven't even ordered flowers yet."

"You're kidding me. I'm a florist. I could do the flowers. I'd love to."

"She's really good," interjected my mom.

"Well, that settles it. I'll have my fiancee drop by and make the arrangements."

We left on a high note.

"Let's get bagels, mom, and celebrate."

"You don't have to, dear."

"You're right; I don't have to, but I want to, and I'm getting pecan pie." That's her favorite.

"My, is this the same Leilani?"

"No, it's the new Leilani." And I told her all about my talk with Guine.

"You know what I think?"

"What's that, mom?"

"You are sensitive. You care for your flowers, and Mr. Z and they ask for little in return. Friends and family require a little more attention. You're trying to be everybody's helpmate, but you can only be one person's partner. I think your friend Guine is one smart person, but you also need to have a spouse, like the doctor. Everything else would fall into place if you had a full-time, devoted lover."

Maybe mom was right.

On Friday, the first person to come in, believe it or not, was the same girl I kept bumping into, the girl who answered the door at what I thought was Janey's old house. The one I ran into at Wild Cherry.

"Oh my, I don't believe it. I didn't know you worked here. You probably think I'm stalking you."

"No," though the thought was stimulating.

"I'm Sierra. My girlfriend talked to you this week."

"She did?"

"Dr. Jaimie Hellman. She said you were in her office."

"Oh my gosh. You're her fiancee. That's so crazy."

"So you do remember?"

"Of course."

"The wedding is in three weeks. I know it's last minute. Can you do it?"

"How big is it?"

"It's small. We invited forty people."

I looked at Julia; she nodded yes. Sierra went over the plans with Julia and me and then left. When she was halfway to her car, she came back in.

"Did you forget something?"

"Listen, I know we just met, and this may seem awkward, but I want to ask you something. Of course, you can answer no if you're not feeling it."

She then told me that one of the bridesmaids canceled because of Covid. So they needed a replacement, and her girlfriend agreed that maybe "the wedding gods" had conspired to elect me for the position.

"That's why we keep running into each other."

I agreed.

"Thank you!"

Three weeks blazed by, and all my friends were a huge help. Meanwhile, I got rid of my nose ring and started wearing long-sleeved shirts. But, more importantly, I made room in my head, but not in my bed, for others.

The wedding day arrived, and Guine came over and did my makeup and nails. The bridesmaids all wore peach-colored, long-sleeved gowns. Before helping me put it on, Guine held my hand and ran a finger over my tattoo.

"Which one are you?"

"Oh, the one on the left."

"And whose the one on the right?"

"Miss Right."

"Do you know who she is?"

"I will when I meet her."

Fairy tales happen in other people's lives, right? So is this a fairy tale or a romantic story with some hot twat tossed into the tale? I'll let you decide.

Everything was perfect when I reached the hall: the flowers adorned the six guest tables. The buffet looked scrumptious and inviting. A dee-jay played different song lists as the photographer snapped away at the happy couple. They looked lovely together.

The bridesmaids were assembled nearby, easily recognizable as we were all dressed in the same outfit. They looked at me in surprise when I entered because I was the "odd girl out," the only stranger in the room.

One girl was particularly attractive, and I averted my eyes, not wanting to lose focus on the event. Shortly, the photographer asked the bridesmaids to assemble for pictures. I stood at the end, given my height. He snapped away and made funny comments, making us all relax and smile. Finally, I could no longer restrain myself and took a moment to look over at this beautiful girl standing at the other end; there were five of us, including myself. She was stunning with long black locks, attractive features, lovely breasts, and legs. Wow!

I looked away but not before she caught me staring. Now it was her turn. I could feel her eyes on me. The photographer continued taking pics, but all I was aware of was this lovely creature who was undressing me with her eyes.

"Okay," called out the photographer, "we're done for now. Thank you."

The girls broke away from me, but the girl of interest stood in place, looking at me as I turned to find a seat.

"Lani?"

"What?"

I turned around. Who was this strange, beautiful girl calling my name? I stopped and looked at her. She did look vaguely familiar.

She studied my face and broke into a smile.

"Lani, it's me, Janey."

"Ohmigosh," I squealed, and we ran to each other and embraced. She placed both hands on my shoulders, making me shiver, and she smelled better than my florist shop. I was in heaven.

"I can't believe it's you. What are you doing here?"

"I did the f-flowers," I stuttered, "and they asked me to stand in for a sick bridesmaid."

I don't even think she heard me. Instead, she smiled a thousand-watt grin and kissed me on the cheek. I melted.

The ceremony was about to begin, and we sat together. My heart was all aflutter, and I couldn't stop finding excuses to look at her and smile. Each time she grinned back at me.

The ceremony was beautiful, but there were a hundred and one things I wanted to say to Janey. First, I wanted to talk to her about that night. Then, I wanted to share the Bob Seeger song I played at my mom's house with her in mind. Then, after that, I wanted to know where she moved and what she did. And then there was everything in my life that I wanted to share with her.

Once the ceremony was over, we retired to the table set aside for the bridesmaids. Of course, we sat next to each other. Janey introduced me to the other girls, and we made niceties.

She looked at me, and I at her. Her face was inches from mine. I could feel her breath on my face. Those Asian eyes were more bewitching than I remembered. Her hair looked so soft that I had to hold myself back from combing my fingers through it. I wanted to hold her hand.

"So..." she breathed.

"Pretty amazing..." I tried.

Then we started talking simultaneously, laughed, started again, and then she said, "you go first, but before you say anything, I want to say that you look absolutely stunning." She said this in a tone that made my heart burst.

I quickly recovered. I didn't say any of those things I thought of saying. Instead, we took off where we left off ten years ago--just enjoying each other's company. Laughing at the same jokes, seeing the irony in the same things, the same opinions and beliefs. Later on, people said that we both seemed lost in our own world, and one would be crazy to try and break in or interrupt.

Janey pulled up her sleeves when the meal was served, and you wouldn't believe what happened. I swear I'm not making this up.

Janey had the same tattoo as me.

I stared at it, totally astonished.

"Don't you like my tattoo, Lani? I'm the girl on the right."

I pulled up my sleeve. Janey and the other bridesmaids stared in disbelief.

"I'm the girl on the left."

The rest of the meal is a total blank. I remember we danced more than I have in years and we had a fantastic time. I asked her how long she'd be in town during a slow dance, and she answered, "one more night."

"Where do you live?" I gritted my teeth, waiting for the answer.

"Red Rock."

Oh my gosh, that's in an adjacent state. I was crushed.

"In Colorado?"

"No, that's Red Rocks. I'm in Red Rock, Arizona. It's only fifty miles away--you can take public transportation there.

What

A

Relief.

We made plans to see each other the following evening.

Where do you take the love of your life ten years since you'd last seen her? Believe it or not, I took her to my mom's house, where we sat on the porch drinking vodka and cranberry juice and sharing stories. Janey wore jeans and a scoop top and looked so sexy. I wore a short skirt; it was our first date. Of course, I added a Joan Jett tee shirt with the sleeves cut off. We had a lot of laughs, reminisced, and caught up.