Leilani's Concealed Campus Creampie

Story Info
Hawaiian Asian classmate taken raw in campus photography lab.
2.6k words
3.78
30.9k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max was 18 years old and in his senior year. He wasn't very studious and did 'alright' in classes, good enough just to get by. He was of medium popularity and had no real problems at school. He had never had a girlfriend, though. But he was good looking. About 5'9 with a medium build and physique, he had charm and a personality to get along quite well with girls and people in general. However due to the increasing sexual hormones raging in his system and the ever present female availability that happens when you go to a public school, he began to desire sex, and badly.

Leilani was a bright girl, her family from Hawaii. They had moved to the area for business related reasons. She was 18, the same age as Max. She was always early and on time with assignments, and studying in advance. She had a milky tan and a perfectly featured face that represented the asian traits well. Leilani knew she was good looking, as it had run in the family. She wore mostly basic school clothing for her type, white blouses and a variety of skirts. The skirts were above knee length, so they looked sexy, but she wore panties and not thongs. She had dark meaningful eyes and lips that were thicker and more plump than average. Her body was perfectly feminine, with a very thin waist and larger thighs, and a rarely seen, well-rounded ass. Her breasts were mostly discreet mounds.

When Max was in school he would sometimes daydream of the beautiful girls he wished he were fucking. He'd keep thinking of them even at home, and would go into frenzied masturbation periods, being obsessed with epitomizing the essence of sex and the existence of his sexual organ. He'd completely shave his pubic area regularly, leaving only his hairless cock and balls perfectly smooth...

He had a large dick for his size and he knew it, it was nearly 7 inches and quite thick. Kept perfectly shaven, he was proud of his penis.

Leilani was quiet and hardly concerned herself with matters regarding dating or guys. She kept to school. However she did retain her womanly traits of keeping herself well-groomed and in shape. When she would shower and bathe, she would always pay special attention to her vagina. While it was hardly a hairy area, she made sure everything around her bikini line stayed completely hairless. She preferred it perfectly smooth. as it made it easier to keep up with, and felt much better. Her evenly tanned mound and innie pussy was a well-kept bundle of soft lips that she prided in keeping feminine with the rest of her body.

Max's first period class was a Photography course. It was a first year course, but the instructor was very lax and apparently ready to retire. He'd teach now and then but mostly let the students on their way to use the dark rooms and photo processing rooms as they needed. There was a hallway and a row of mini dark rooms. Each dark room was fairly small, had a waist level desk on one end and a cabinet on the side, with a chair and a sink. The cabinet kept photo related items such as film racks and some cleaners. The cabinet door was always left open as it had some basic reminders and to-do's posted on the door. The door was extremely heavy and thick, as was the design of the room. The rooms, when they had the light turned off, were 100% pitch black and very sound proof as well because of it.

Leilani had the same course that period and enjoyed it, using the school cameras provided to learn the basics of photography and developing. She would go into the dark rooms by herself and do as she needed and process and print her shots.

Max had noticed Leilani on the first day of class and had taken a liking for her, but never speaking due to how unfamiliar she seemed to him. He often watched her go into the dark rooms and gazed at her stride by. He wanted to grope under her skirt and feel her. He would often go into the dark room she used after she left, and masturbate while thinking about her.

After months of this, Max had come to the decision that he NEEDED Leilani's body, and he would do anything for it, even if it meant bad. The Monday at school after a typical weekend, they went to their Photo class as usual. Max went into the dark room that Leilani always used after needing to develop her film from the weekend. Leilani was out and occupying herself in other areas of the building. Max closed the cabinet door a bit and stepped behind where the door would usually be, and then re-opened it, so he was concealed completely. Now he waited.

A few minutes later, Leilani entered the dark room with her film and other needed belongings, and closed the door. She situated what she needed within easy reach and walked over and turned off the light.

The room was total blackness. She began to feel for the film spool when Max acted.

"Don't say a word" was what he said, and she instantly gasped and he could sense her fear. He closed the cabinet door and walked up behind her, feeling her warmth. He felt for her waist and pulled her closer into him, whispering into her ear again: "Don't say a word." Leilani was incredibly scared and had no idea what to do. All she knew was there was a guy in the dark room with her and she was clearly not to speak or something bad would happen. She felt his hands on her inner thighs and working their way up higher into her skirt.

Suddenly she heard a metallic softened clink noise and felt pressure in her panties. Then a cutting. Max had taken a pocket knife to class and was now using it to cut off her panties.

She felt them ripped off when it was able and felt the air on her exposed ass and pussy. Her skirt was still perfectly intact and was rubbing against her ass as Max worked.

Max felt under her skirt and felt the amazing smoothness of her ass cheeks. He felt lower and placed his hands on her now moistening pussy lips. He was delighted to feel that they were the softest smoothest things he had ever felt.

He was as horny as could be and had no reason to wait any longer. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down quickly, also pulling down his boxers. His raging hard on was now exposed to the darkness and he placed his hands on her clothed hips. He guided her body into his and moved his hips forward. His penis head felt the baby soft vagina lips and he pressed. He pushed harder, she gave a bit and he was able to penetrate an inch and then it became very tight. She was gasping in what must have been a combination of pain and possibly pleasure. He took one of his hands off her waist and placed it over her thick mouth and lips, gripping it shut, preventing her from crying out. Then he pulled his penis out a bit, her tightness gripping his shaft, and guided it in with a tremendous plunge of strength. Her hips quivered and he felt himself hit bottom. He then stay there, their bodies locked together, impaled into her from the rear, as Leilani leaned forward against the table. All 7 inches of his bare cock were inside her tight equally hairless vagina, fresh and virgin penetration.

Leilani had never felt a sensation like this ever before. Her vagina felt like a new part of her body, it was so full and thick and bulging with him inside of her. She was in pain but it felt somewhat pleasing. It was abrupt, she didn't know who he was, and she knew he wasn't wearing protection. But the feeling of this fleshy rod completely inside of her body was fascinating. She was violated in a way that confused her, as she deeply loved it.

Max now pumped in and out of her extremely tight vagina more rhythmically and faster.

His rate increased, his smooth balls slapping into the underside of her belly and pussy. He was so horny he could hardly hold it back for very long. He jammed into her once more with all of his strength, hearing her cry in clear pain as the pressure sent her forward into the table with force. He flexed his pelvis out and pulled her thick ass covered by the skirt into his penis as hard as he could.

Leilani felt the soft ball of the head of his penis push hard into her cervix. She suddenly felt a steaming sensation in her vagina and knew he was ejaculating. She could feel precisely the squirts and oozes of semen pouring out of his bulging cock in her tight pussy, her lips so tight around it she could feel it shoot out and down, and then up the sides of his cock with great pressure. As he was midway through the expulsion of his cum, he pulled out a bit, and bucked his hips more, immediately spewing forth with renewed power more streams of semen. By pulling out a bit there was created a cavity for the cum to stay inside of her pussy.

He kept his cock half in her vagina like that, and sighed heavily. He leaned over her and kissed her neck. He could feel the sweat on her. He felt his hands up her blouse and squeezed her breasts. His dick softened inside of her and slipped out, a small plop of semen and woman juices landing on the hard floor. His penis was sloppy with a combination of cum and vagina juices, so he stuck his soft dick between her tight ass cheeks and wiped the liquid off with them.

Leilani felt an overwhelming feeling of warm liquid inside of her pussy. When he fully removed his cock, she felt the air rush over her raw, exposed, used pussy. She felt so violated and open. Leilani felt him grab her ass cheeks and wipe his dick off in-between them, leaving her ass sticky with goo. She was exhausted.

Max whispered into her ear: "I love you." He turned the light on.

Leaning forward onto the table before him was the beautiful girl from Hawaii with the tan skin. She looked completely normal and presentable and her skirt lay a bit ruffled down her legs. Max stuck his cock inside of his boxers and pulled them up, along with his pants. He zipped them.

He then lifted up her skirt and looked. Before him, for the first time ever, he saw her exposed ass in the light. It was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. She was perspiring with sweat and still covered in wiped-off cum. He spread her ass cheeks apart and knelt down a bit. He looked at her vagina. It was perfectly silky smooth, and dripping with glaze. Her entire genital area was covered with sweat, cum, and pussy lubrication. It was a beautiful sight to him. The smell of lusty body pheromones and sexual musk was distinct. He saw this female's vagina and butt completely covered in their essence of sex. Having used her body like it was designed to be, he let go of her skirt and it fell down in place.

The evidence of her being fucked was completely covered up. He turned her around for the first time.

Leilani looked at him now and was surprised to see who it was. She felt so used and taken advantage of but knew she can't say anything or too much would go wrong in her school life. Max looked at her pretty face. Her dark hair and eyes contributing to her already overpowering feeling of exotic sex. Her eyes were semi-tearing and squinting in an expression of concern for what was happening next. He kissed her and she lightly kissed back. He kissed more, and she felt him mouthing and tonguing her mouth, sucking her lips and tongue. Max sucked on her mouth extremely erotically, using great mouth pressure to extract her liquid from her quivering tongue and lips. They were so soft he couldn't help but to nibble on her lips as he sucked. He said to her: "Don't clean a thing, go to your next class and sit down just like this."

They exited the dark room at different times and went to their next class, which they didn't share.

Leilani looked exactly the same as she always did, but she felt a bit more aloof and at ease, oddly.

She sat down in her regular cold hard desk of the American History class and was instantly reminded of what had just happened.

As her sweaty rear hit the cold desk her vagina's wetness became present again. As she sat there in the pristine classroom with her stunning beauty and untouched clothing, underneath her skirt was her sopping, gooey vagina. She felt cum slowly ooze out of her pussy and get smeared underneath her ass as she gradually shifted in the chair throughout the class. When the bell rang, she wasn't sure what to do. She knew there would be something visible but didn't want to make a scene.

Leilani waited until students passed by her chair and the crowding was enough of a quick exit. She stood up from her chair and felt the cool air brush over her moist pussy and ass, and a bit of slick gooey semen and vaginal fluid streamed down her thighs. She glanced at the chair she sat in before she left and saw a slop of cum and pussy juices directly in the middle.

Max left his Chemistry class and casually walked down the hall. He saw the beautiful girl exit her class a few doors ahead of him. He watched as her overwhelmingly feminine body bobbed confidently away. Her milky tan, thick thighs and tiny waist looking so good. But he knew she was completely exposed just a hand movement away.

He sped up his pace and brushed in behind her. As they walked with many other rushing students around them, Max suddenly slapped his right palm and hand under her skirt and into her clit. He did this while he was right up behind her and it was all concealed by the skirt and bustle of students. She stopped walking and paused, and Max felt his hand. It was sloppy and wet and he jammed his fingers into her hole. He poked his right thumb, index, and middle finger in her pussy as far as he could without shifting too much. Then he spread them and wiggled, opening up her hole.

Leilani knew it was him, and she felt him slap her freshly used pussy and feel around it. In just a few seconds he had advanced further and she felt him stretching her hairless pussy lips open. She gasped as he reached a sudden release and a cache of cum she was holding in came oozing out. Much of it streamed down her right thigh, but she also felt a lot of it drip out and collect on the floor below her. He withdrew his slick fingers and patted down his slimy hand on her pleated skirt. They were some of the only remaining people still in the hall now. All of a sudden Max spun her around and his hand came into view quickly. He smeared his cum soaked hand and fingers over her lips, and then stuck them in her mouth. Seconds after Leilani sucked them clean he walked away and slapped her ass as he left for his next course.