Lekker Laeveld Threesome Pt. 02

Story Info
Black maid, white man.
1.5k words
4.29
5k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nelspruit in the 1980's. Sultry, humid and with sex thick in the air.

I had been screwing these two lovelies the whole of Friday night, and I had just dropped these two beauts off in Valencia Park. I was tired, but had no trace of a hangover. I walked back into the house to make coffee. My cock was pleasantly sore, and I could smell poes on me.

I walked into the kitchen, and found the maid Cookie, washing the dishes in just a panty. Yellow. I didn't say anything (it was her, after all, that had walked in on myself and the two girls screwing earlier) I put the kettle on, and went to the fridge to get something to eat. I took out some cold meat and condiments and started making some bread rolls with cold meat.

I noticed Cookie still washing dishes with her back to me. I noticed the washing machine was on, and realised she had put her overall into the machine. I asked her what had happened, and she said in Afrikaans "ek het gemors". I stood absently watching her and realised that Cookie was built like a champ. Solid. Shapely arse. She lived on the adjoining plot and came in three times a week. I was never at home much, and hardly knew her. I realised she was a bit shy about turning around and said to her "Moenie worry Cookie, jy kan maar so loop" "Dankie Baas" she said. She turned around to me and I nearly choked!

Cookie had massive tits. Huge, with pitch black nipples that were erect. She walked to the pantry, and there wasn't a jiggle at all. I decided to go and sit in the lounge and digest what I had just seen. I sat watching TV for a while and took my plate back to the kitchen. Cookie was ironing, and I got a look at her again. Her panty was stretched tightly across her pubic area, and I could see a faint trace of hair up to her belly button. She had her head down, avoiding my gaze. I went and had a shower, and by the time I was finished, she was stripping the bedding off my bed. I didn't say a word, but took off the towel around my waist, took out some fresh clothes and started dressing. She studiously looked away.

I went and watched TV again and dozed off in the chair. At some stage, I woke up and realised that I wanted something decent for lunch. I went to go and take some meat out the deep freeze, and saw Cookie was dressed in her overall again. I realised I hadn't been paying attention to Cookie, and mentally kicked myself. She was a shapely, pretty girl. I lit the fire and braaied some meat. I asked Cookie to make some palish and onion, tomato and chilli gravy. I put the meat into a casserole when it was ready, and dished up a good plate of meat and palish for myself. I told Cookie she could help herself. She told me that she would take some when she came back later to make up my bed.

I went to the spare room and promptly fell asleep. I woke up much later, and could hear someone moving around. I got up and found Cookie making up my bed with freshly washed linen. I thanked her and noticed that Cookie looked ravishing. She had a colourful short dress on, and her hair was freshly braided. I stood watching her, and eventually she looked up from what she was doing and smiled at me. I told her that she looked really nice and she smiled at me again. I went to the TV room and was watching TV when Cookie appeared. She said that she was taking her food with her and would return the dish the next day before she went to church. I bid her good night and eventually went to bed, and slept a shit shot.

The next morning I was sitting outside in the garden enjoying a cup of coffee, when I spied Cookie walking up the short road. She was dressed to the nines, and again I berated myself for missing the fact that she was so nice. She greeted me and showed me the container she was returning. She went inside and I followed her into the kitchen. She put it away and when she turned around I was standing close to her. She didn't seem surprised and smiled at me. I told her she looked really pretty and she thanked me. I told her to turn around, which she did, and I ran my hands over her arse. She turned back and I lifted the blouse she had on. No bra. I cupped both her tits in my hands and she stood looking down at what I was doing.

I noticed that her breathing was rapid and her lips were moist and slightly open. I lowered her blouse, and reached behind her to lift her skirt and cup her arse. No panties! By now I had a massive erection and I leaned in and started nuzzling Cookie in her neck. I could clearly hear her breathing increase and she arched her neck to give me better access. By now I was rhythmically rubbing her arse cheeks and I shifted my right hand around to her cunt. Fuck it, she had a massive coarse bush and as I delved deeper I realised she was soaking wet. Not thin mucous, but really thick slimy stuff. She groaned slightly, and I took her by the hand back to my bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and lifted her skirt to look at the treasure between her legs.

A bush of coarse, shortish hair covered a large area, and I could see pink glistening through her prominent lips. By now, her hips were moving involuntarily, and I quickly went to go and lock the doors. When I got back she was lying completely naked with her eyes closed and her hands behind her head. Her armpits repeated the luxurious growth below, and it was strangely erotic close to the swell of her massive tits. I wasted no time and stripped off and in one swift movement climbed on top of her and entered her.

She was steaming hot and wet and I nearly came, stopping just in time. Her mouth was open and she had a half-smile on her lips. Shit, that was close. I started moving again and lasted three strokes before I quickly pulled out and came all over her tummy and tits. She burst out laughing and I apologised. She said I needn't worry, but she wasn't in a hurry. I grabbed a towel and carefully wiped her. I could smell the intoxicating, musky smell of her cunt. I lay next to her and asked her how old she was. Nineteen she said! Did she have a boyfriend? Her Mother wouldn't allow it she said. I started realising that I had hit the jackpot.

I started rubbing her tits, and tracing the outline of the hair in her armpits. She lay watching me and eventually I leaned over and started kissing her. Boy, could she kiss! It wasn't long and I realised her hips were moving again. By now I was getting hard again and I climbed over her. She lifted her knees and opened her legs. I entered her again and realised that I was going to make this last. She started moving rhythmically and I realised that Cookie screwed like a dream. Again, her mouth was open, her lips wet and she started moaning slightly.

Ten more strokes and Cookie came like a steam train, opening her eyes and saying that I must kiss her. I stopped for a while and then started stroking my cock in and out her again. Her breathing shortened and she came again! This time I didn't pause and carried on with long strokes. I lifted my body up higher and started fucking her harder. Again she came, five strokes later she came again, and just then she she started screaming and came violently. I needed no urging and dumped my semen deep in her pussy.

We lay apart for a while, catching our breath, and I got up to put the fan on. Cookie was all smiles, and I asked her if she was satisfied. She nodded yes, and said that she had never come like that before. I got up again and went and fetched some cold drink in a glass for her. She sat up and drank, and again I marvelled at how her tits never moved. This was a deeply sensuous girl and I took the glass back to the kitchen. When I got back, Cookie had curled up and was sleeping. I had seen this happen before, something to do with dopamine, and decided to leave her for a bit. I put on a pair of shorts and went outside to water the garden a bit. I couldn't believe how her raw sexuality turned me on. In fact, I couldn't get over how much screwing I was doing.

More about Cookie and I to follow. A completely true story.