Ashlee, JD & Dr. Chelsea's Group

Story Info
Black stud is just the thing for white wife support group.
2.7k words
4.38
12.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers

The thirty-something year-old woman pulled up next to another car. She glanced over and saw a young black man behind the wheel, waiting, like her, for the light to change. He looked over at her and she smiled politely.

He gave a dreamy smile, which she thought was odd. Then he squinted, and his lips pulled back into almost a sneer. The woman looked on, curious, wondering what had happened to the young man.

After a few more seconds, she blurted out, "Oh!" in surprise.

A young blonde head had suddenly appeared, rising out of the black boy's lap. The girl wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and looked up at him with a smile. He said something and she looked over at the woman in the lane next to them, smiling again.

In the other car, Ashlee collapsed in giggles.

"Guess we gave her a show," she said.

J.D. chuckled and began to drive again as the light changed.

Ashlee sat back in her seat, gently stroking J.D.'s still exposed cock as it softened. She loved nothing more than giving him road head. She'd done it a few minutes into their first date and still couldn't contain herself whenever they were in the car together.

She gripped his cock tighter, and it began to reverse course, stiffening up again before he'd even totally lost his last erection. He seemed to like the road head too, she thought to herself.

Ashlee was excited about their plans for the night, even if she wasn't entirely sure what was going to happen. Dr. Chelsea had texted J.D. and told him to come to her apartment, adding that he should, "Bring a friend."

Dr. Chelsea was infamous on campus for being the harshest, toughest teacher in any department. She took no nonsense in her classes and ruled with an iron fist in the classroom. Yet, somehow, J.D. ha found another side of her after she caught him banging one of Ashlee's friends in a classroom. Dr. Chelsea had joined in and turned out to have a very large freaky side when she unbuttoned. She'd fucked J.D. loudly and enthusiastically in her on-campus office on several occasions, once having one of her students, who she'd caught cheating, join in while the student's boyfriend watched helplessly. According to J.D., she had a dirty mouth and a dirty mind, driving him wild with her filthy talk and ideas for new ways to take his black cock.

And now, Ashlee had gotten an invitation to join them. She still couldn't imagine the stern Dr. Chelsea cutting loose, and she began to get wet thinking of having the college's meanest professor eating her out while J.D. gave it to her from behind.

Ashlee leaned over and again dropped her head into J.D.'s lap for another round. The last thing she saw before pouncing on his black cock was the woman, still driving along side them, eyes wide as she watched.

**

Dr. Chelsea handed out glasses of wine to her five friends, sitting in various seats arranged in a circle in her living room.

"Thank you all for coming," she said.

The women all nodded. They were all in their 30s or early 40s, all white, still fit and attractive for their ages.

"Ladies, you all seem to have a similar problem. Each of you has confided in me, and, since you've all said basically the same thing, I think I can share what you said. You've all told me that you're somewhat dissatisfied with your sex lives. Things have gotten stale with your husbands, and he's been less and less able to satisfy you."

Several of the women crossed their legs, clearly uncomfortable. A few nodded self-consciously.

"So, is this a support group?" asked Ellen, one of the women. She was particularly hesitant to discuss this subject, given what she saw on the drive here.

"Not quite," said Dr. Chelsea. "I'm going to give you more than just support."

The women laughed nervously.

"You've all noticed at some point recently, that I've seemed different lately. Some of you said I seemed more energetic or full of life. One or two of you guessed that I was getting some again. And you were right."

A chorus of surprised "oh"s filled the room.

I've got a friend who was able to show me things and make me feel things I never thought were possible," she said. "Check your phones."

The women took out their phones and gasped, one at a time. Dr. Chelsea had sent them a photo of J.D.'s erect penis, which she'd taken at one of his recent visits to her office, before she put it in her mouth and rewarded him for having such a magnificently huge black cock.

"That's not real," said one woman.

Ellen thought of the black man she saw getting a blowjob from a pretty white girl on her drive over here and felt a shudder go through her.

"Oh, it's real," said Dr. Chelesa. "He's real. He's insatiable, and he's looking to take care of as many white women as he can. He particularly enjoys white women who have serious relationships with white guys."

The women murmured amongst themselves.

"So, you want us to ..."

"...to get fucked by my new boyfriend," said Dr. Chelsea. "Yes. He'll enjoy it. I know for a FACT you'll enjoy it. It'll be fun for everyone."

At that point, Dr. Chelsea's doorbell rang and she went to answer the door. She frowned when she saw Ashlee standing next to J.D.

"Oh," she said. "I should have been more specific. When I said to bring friends, I kind of meant ... I meant some male friends, who could help you out."

"I'm sure J.D. can handle whatever you have in store for him," said Ashlee.

Dr. Chelsea frowned and said nothing.

She led the couple into her living room, and Ashlee and J.D. both looked with shock at the five women sitting in front of them.

"Oh my God," said Ellen and spilled her glass of wine as she jumped in shock. It was the couple from the car next to her.

She apologized and looked around for something to wipe away the wine that was soaking into her shirt.

"Just take it off," said Dr. Chelsea. "It will be coming off soon enough."

Ellen looked around self-consciously and fingered the top button. She wasn't sure she wanted to strip in front of all these women and ... him.

"Oh for goodness sake," fretted Dr. Chelsea. She quickly and efficiently unbuttoned her own top and slipped it off, then approached Ellen and began undoing her friend's buttons.

"J.D.," said Dr. Chelsea as Ellen sat there in her bra. "This is my friend Ellen. Ellen, and everyone else, this is J.D. and his girlfriend Ashlee."

"Hi, everyone," said J.D.

The women each took turns giving their names. Pat, Sue, Rebecca and Rhonda.

They then all looked to Dr. Chelsea, expectantly.

"My God," said Dr. Chelsea with exasperation. "This is the lamest orgy I've ever seen. Come on, ladies, you've got some catching up to do." She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, freeing her firm white breasts, which pointed out at the room.

Ashlee was the next to strip off her shirt and bra. J.D. then slipped his shirt over his head. His chest and abs were well defined with muscles. His black skin shone in the light of the room and the women all took in the sight.

The four older women began losing their shirts and bras.

Ellen, still reeling over what she saw and what was about to happen, undid her bra, giving the room seven topless white women arranged in front of J.D.

Ellen's heart jumped in her chest as J.D. pointed at her.

"I know you," he said. "You were next to us on the ride over here."

She nodded nervously.

"Did you like what you saw?"

She nodded again. "Y -- yes."

"Did you see everything you wanted to see?"

"No," she said more confidently.

"What did you want to see?"

She held up the photo on her phone. "That. I wanted ... I want to see this."

Dr. Chelsea put a hand on her bare shoulder. "Use your words, honey. What do you want to see."

"Your c--cock," stammered Ellen. "I want to see your big, black cock."

She looked nervously over at Ashlee who gave an understanding smile.

"Well come on over here and take a look, girl," said J.D.

Ellen got up on rubbery legs and crossed the room. J.D. stood with hands on his hips and made no move. Ellen reached forward hesitantly and her fingers brushed his belt buckle. She pulled back as if it were hot.

J.D. raised an eyebrow in amusement.

Ellen came forward with her hands again and undid the buckle. Then she began to work the button of his jeans. She could feel the sheer size trapped underneath it and a shudder went through her body.

The jeans came unsnapped and she tentatively gripped the zipper, pulling it down. His cock was clearly defined now and she was already marveling at its size. As she pulled his jeans open, she could see it silhouetted in the thin material of his underwear. She ran her hands down his hips and reached behind him, feeling his ass through his underwear with both hands. The cock was inches from her face. She leaned forward and gave it a light kiss through the fabric.

Dr. Chelsea's friends leaned and contorted themselves in their seats to get an angle to see what Ellen was seeing.

Ellen then reached up and gripped the elastic waistband of J.D.'s underwear. She pulled it out and down and J.D. was free. His cock, even bigger and blacker than she'd imagined, popped free. It bumped against her forehead and she pulled backward, surprised, landing on her bottom, seated in front of the sexiest black man she'd ever seen, standing naked before her.

"Now you've seen it," J.D. said. "That's what you wanted, right?"

But Ellen no longer needed any encouragement. Her hands were on him as she pulled herself back to her knees. She grabbed his cock with both hands and guided it to her mouth.

She began to suck, feeling the pressure in her jaw as she stretched her mouth to take him in. He was so thick.

She felt a hand between her shoulder blades and sensed someone kneeling next to her.

"We're all going to have to do some sharing," said Dr. Chelsea and leaned in to put her mouth on the base of J.D.'s cock while Ellen sucked the top few inches. Dr. Chelsea moved her mouth up the shaft, toward Ellen, until her cheek was pressed against Ellen.

Ellen moved to one side to make room for Dr. Chelsea and the two women faced each other, with J.D.'s giant cock between them.

Both women felt one of J.D.'s large hand on the back of their heads, his black fingers entwined in their long hair. He slowly moved each of them forward, until their lips met, with the tip of his cock sandwiched in between. Dr. Chelsea opened her mouth and hungrily hunted with her tongue, swirling it around J.D's cock and into Ellen's mouth. She responded by doing the same.

They sensed a third woman standing above them, and a fourth. The group crowded around this magnificent black stud, waiting their turn to get a shot as his huge cock.

With white hands and mouths on his body from every angle, it wasn't long before J.D. nutted for the first of what promised to be many times. Dr. Chelsea and Ellen eagerly swapped it back and forth and two other women--J.D. thought Sue and Rhonda, but he was terrible with names--knelt to take their place.

They quickly sucked and licked him hard again, then drew another load out of him, and Pat and Rebecca dropped to their knees for their turn.

Then J.D. knew he had some pussies to fill and took each woman on the middle of the living room floor, one at a time. Each of the five new ladies came hard and came quickly, allowing him to get through each of them before finally having an orgasm of his own with Dr. Chelsea.

Ashlee then stepped forward and gave him a solo blowjob, getting him rock hard again in seconds. Before he came, she lay back on the floor and he rode her. The rest of the room fingered themselves as they watched the two kids going at it with a vengeance.

When he and Ashlee were finished, J.D. poured himself a glass of wine and sat naked in a living room chair, sipping it, while seven women writhed on the floor in front of him in a mass of white tits, asses and mouths.

J.D. finished the wine and continued to watch the show. After a few more minutes, Ashlee lifted her head from between Ellen's legs and looked over at him. His cock, fully engorged again, stood up tall, black and proud.

"Ladies," she said. "He's ready to go again."

The women all looked over in shock, and the group slowly crawled in his direction.

Ashlee took out her phone and opened the stopwatch app.

"We've each got 30 seconds," she said. "Let's see who can get the load."

One woman at a time dove head first into the black man's lap and eagerly sucked his pole, trying to win the contest. After a half minute, the phone alarm would sound and the next woman would take her place on J.D.'s cock.

Just over a minute later, all seven women had taken their first turn without success. Ellen straddled him and lowered her pussy down onto his cock. "You didn't say we were limited in how we spent our 30 seconds," she said.

The rest of the women followed Ellen's lead and he got a quick 30 seconds in each pussy. Then Ellen sat in J.D.'s lap and spent 30 seconds taking him in her ass, with the other women following suit.

J.D. made it through round three, but he was pretty sure someone would get the prize the next time through.

Sure enough, as Sue sandwiched his cock between her large, soft white tits and bobbed her mouth up and down on his tip, standing above the two mounds of flesh, he felt his balls tighten and erupted. Sue let go of her breasts and dove down with her mouth, trying to take in all of him. She grunted as spurt after spurt of semen went down her throat, and she swallowed again and again to keep it flowing down.

The phone alarm went off, but Sue was in the middle of something. She continued to suck.

"Hey!" cried Rebecca. "It's my turn. Step off." She put her hands on either side of Sue's head and tried to lift her head off the spurting cock.

Sue's lips made a popping sound as she lifted off of the black cock and Rebecca leaned in, mouth wide open. A stray spurt caught her between the eyes down her nose, but she managed to get her mouth on him and swallow a good amount for herself before the orgasm passed.

"Sue gets the prize," said Ashlee. "You get first choice."

"First choice of what," asked Sue, still swallowing down the remains of the hot goo J.D. had filled her mouth with.

"Head of the train or caboose?"

Sue eagerly picked the back end of the train and J.D. mounted her from behind as she knelt on all fours. Sue then plunged her head into the pussy of Rebecca, who lay on her back in front of her. Pat then lay face down with her own pussy over Rebecca's face and her own face in another woman's snatch. The seven ladies spread across the room, face to pussy, as J.D. began to fuck Sue from behind.

Ashlee finally got what'd she'd been hoping for tonight as Dr. Chelsea, the sternest, most straight-laced teacher on campus, buried her face in Ashlee's pussy and began to lick hungrily.

When Sue collapsed into a screaming orgasm, J.D. moved up one woman and began to fuck Rebecca, while Sue moved to the other end of the line.

The night went on and on as the most interesting support group ever assembled made sure that every white woman left completely satisfied.

DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers