Lekker Laeveld Threesome Pt. 04

Story Info
Black maid, black sister, white man.
1.3k words
4.26
2.9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nelspruit in the 1980's. Sultry, humid and with illicit sex thick in the air.

A situation had arisen whereby Cookie, my domestic, and her younger sister Ivy were both lying sleeping on my bed. I was lying in the middle, and carefully extricated myself and got up. I quietly walked through to the bathroom and had a pee. My cock had a slimy crust on it from fucking the sisters and I had a quick wash with shower gel. I went to the kitchen and had a drink from the carton of orange juice in the fridge.

I went and stood outside for a while. I could smell the Yesterday Today and Tomorrow, and various other scents. I was kaalgat and went and sat for a bit with my legs in the pool. I wasn't sure what Cookie would say when she woke up and found her younger sister lying on the bed with a cunt full of semen. Thank goodness I hadn't been drinking and wondered what it would be like to fuck these girls in front of each other. My limited experience said to me that black girls didn't seem to mind at all. Nudity was completely natural to them and so was using the toilet in front of each other.

Just more than a week ago I had never been in this position before and I had to pinch myself again to believe all the fucking I was doing. It wasn't boring fucking either. These were the most natural sensuous creatures I had ever come across. Were all black women like this? These girls were born to fuck. I had never even thought about it before, because all we were fed was that it was evil to cross the colour line. I was in an absolute daze about what I was discovering.

I went back into the house and realised that the two sisters were laughing and giggling much better. Whew! I grinned and went back into the bedroom and switched the bedside light on. Both girls were sitting up and looked up at me. I plonked myself down between them and Cookie gave my cock a tweak. She said I was very naughty. I agreed and gave both their pubes a tweak as well. I lay looking up at them and they started chatting to each other. I was content to watch the play of light on their bodies and faces.

These were astoundingly sexy and natural girls. I had been living near them for months and Cookie had taken over from my previous domestic when she had gone to have a sprog. I honestly hadn't been paying attention. If I hadn't seen her half-naked at the sink the previous week, would I have ever noticed how gorgeous she was? Had Cookie told her sister about us fucking? It seemed so. I had also picked up that her sister Ivy had stared at me and lifted her arm behind her head when she saw me. Shameless signs that she was sexually interested.

Without warning Cookie started rubbing my chest lightly, and Ivy started rubbing my belly. It seemed that they had made up their minds how the rest of the night was going to proceed. I started feeling my cock stiffen and Cookie encouraged Ivy to bend down and sniff my cock. It was clean and she put the tip in her mouth. Her mouth was wet and searingly hot. I groaned in pleasure and Cookie started rubbing my nuts. I was hard in a few seconds and Cookie got up and over me in one smooth movement. Her sister positioned my cock and Cookie slid down all the way. Fucken hell! I nearly fainted with pleasure!

Cookie started moving rhythmically up and down and I just lay there. I reached up for her tits and started giving them a rub. I felt someone staring and looked across to Ivy. Her eyes were glued to where my cock was going in and out of Cookie. I took my one hand off Cookies tits and put it between Ivy's legs. Holy cow! She was steaming hot and her cunt lips were swollen. I put two fingers in her and she started moving her hips. Her eyes closed and I knew this girl was going to come. By now Cookie was starting to moan and she came. She stopped briefly and then carried on. Quite briskly. Came again. Then Ivy came on my hand. Cookie sped up and came again. Stopped for a whole minute. Started again. Fast. Came again.

Next thing Ivy said something to her and Cookie climbed off me. Without missing a beat Ivy climbed on me and slipped over my cock up to the hilt. Ivy started screwing me with a similar urgency to Cookie. Came. Stopped. Started again. My cock was as taught as a cable, and I was really enjoying this. Cookie was lying on her side looking at me. I rubbed one of her armpits and tit. She purred like a cat. Ivy came again. Her face was screwed up in fierce concentration. She stopped for a bit. Started again and now she was thumping my cock in and out of her with some vigour. I started moving my hips and soon there was a sloshing and grunting. Cookie opened her eyes and started kissing me passionately.

My senses were being overwhelmed. Ivy was making noises now and Cookie leaned in to kiss me harder. Suddenly Ivy came loudly and collapsed backwards. She slid off the end of the bed. Cookie moved onto me without taking her lips off me and started moving the head of my cock on a spot just inside her cunt. It was too much and I started to come. Cookie sensed this and slammed her poes into me twice and also proceeded to come.

A minute later we were all lying breathing heavily. I couldn't see Ivy, and eventually I got up and tried to help her up. Her legs failed her. I laughed and said Cookie must come and help. With lots of laughing and giggling we made our way outside to the pool. I climbed in, but they didn't want to. I managed to cajole both of them onto the wide top step and they stood splashing water over themselves. It was hot and the water was as warm as milk. I nipped off to the kitchen for a beer and also found two ciders at the back of the fridge. Brought them back with me. We all stopped for a moment and drank deeply. I waded into the water and called them. Eventually they climbed in and soon we were in past our waists. Heaven.

A while later we climbed out and Cookie went to go and get towels. She came back and soon the two sisters were chatting again. Cookie said to me that they were going home as they didn't want their Mother to know where they had been. I kissed both of them deeply after they had got dressed.

Off they went. Properly screwed. My cock ached pleasantly. I smelled faintly of chlorine and went to the spare bedroom. My bed had been worked over solidly and needed new linen. The next morning I was up early and went to Secunda. When I got home that evening, I found food in the microwave. No Cookie. Found a pair of panties in my bed though!. They smelled of black girl. Next morning I saw Cookie briefly on my way out. She said to me that her Mom was going to a funeral on Saturday and she would be coming in. Smiled when she said it. Looked extremely pretty in her doek. She was glowing. I told her I couldn't wait.

More about these two girls to follow. A wild weekend of fucking was in the offing. Look out for Part 5.