Lekker Laeveld Threesome Pt. 05

Story Info
Black maid, black sister, black mother, white man.
3.3k words
4.17
3.2k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nelspruit in the 1980's. Sultry, humid and with illicit sex thick in the air.

Saturday morning arrived, and I busied myself with chores. I put a load into the washing machine (mostly soiled linen, a product of wild fucking) and made breakfast. There was no sign of Cookie and I remembered that she had said she was definitely coming in. Her Mom was due to attend a funeral, and I had already stocked the fridge with a selection of food and drink.

Nothing was going to get in the way of screwing the sisters Cookie and Ivy. These natural black girls with stunning bodies were a revelation. I had never been with such sensuous girls, and I sat thinking about every inch of their bodies. I could almost smell them.

Suddenly, I saw their Mom come in the back door. She greeted me and said that she was coming to work in Cookie's place. I couldn't blurt out that I thought she was attending a funeral, so I casually asked if Cookie was ill. Her Mom shook her head and said that their father had arrived from Chokwe in Mozambique to fetch them. He needed them to work at his shop for the foreseeable future. Mozambique! This went some way to explain their dark skins and exotic looks. I could only imagine living there. No wonder the Portuguese had assimilated so well!

I asked her what her name was, and she told me it was Flora. I asked her if she was also from Mozambique and she nodded. I studied her while she started washing the dishes. She had a doek on, a yellow t-shirt and a green towel wrapped around her waist. Her arse was nicely rounded and she had big tits with prominent nipples. I put her age at about 5 years older than me.

Suddenly I had a thought. I better go and create some law and order in the bedroom before Flora got there and saw the signs of uninhibited screwing. Luckily the linen was in the washing machine, and I checked under the bed and around the floor. Found the panty that Cookie had left me earlier in the week and stuffed it into my pocket. Went back to the kitchen and saw that Flora was almost finished washing up. I offered her some coffee as I was going to quickly munch some breakfast. She agreed and took the dustbin bag outside. The kettle boiled and I went outside to call Flora. Walked around the corner and almost tripped over her. She had the towel hiked around her hips and was having a pee. I could hear the thick stream gushing into the ground.

Flora didn't seem fazed that I was staring at her, and I told her that she was welcome to use any toilet in the house. She stood up and I caught a glimpse of a very black cunt and a flash of pink. She thanked me and went back inside. I said she could sit and drink coffee at the table. She looked a bit shy and sat down and spooned four sugars into her mug. Sat sipping. Said nothing. Then she asked me where my wife was. I told her I didn't have one. She just nodded. Sipped her coffee with her eyes downcast. Eventually she stood up and took both cups to the sink and disappeared into the house.

A while later she came and asked me where the spare linen was. I showed her and mentioned that the other set was in the machine. I stood watching her while she worked, and she smiled shyly at me. A minute later she looked at me and asked if I wanted her. I nearly fainted but kept my composure. I nodded. She said nothing and finished making up the bed.

She moved to an open spot and unwrapped her towel and spread it on the carpet, lay down and lifted her knees up. Kept them closed. Put her arms behind her head. Closed her eyes. I dropped my shorts over my already stiff cock and went down on my knees. Spread her knees and looked down. I could see that she had given birth a few times, with silvery lines on her belly but her glistening bush looked inviting. The hair wasn't long but was spread over a wide area almost up to her belly button. This woman wouldn't be able to wear a bikini bottom without a mess of hair sticking out all over the place. I shuffled forward and entered her. Hot and wet. She lay still, her face expressionless, her lips slightly parted. I started moving with a regular rhythm and she started matching my movements with a comfortable speed. This was great and felt as if we had been screwing for years! From nowhere, to fucking her poes in under a minute. I couldn't hold it and came with a large spurt of semen. It was so nice that I groaned and stiffened. She lay still and eventually opened her eyes. Smiled shyly.

I pulled out and got up. She wiped herself with the towel and left the room. I went and showered and found her in the kitchen, naked from the waist down. She was sweeping and I heard the washing machine going, which explained where the towel was. I stood looking at her. She had nicely muscled legs and a prominent arse. I could see where Cookie and Ivy had come from. In fact, I had just fucked the hole where they had come from! I sat and made a list of stuff to buy and asked her if she wanted anything. She asked if I would buy her some Omo. I said I would be back a bit later and left to the shops.

When I returned, I found her ironing, still naked from the waist down. I packed away the groceries and went to the bedroom. Got a fresh towel out and spread it on the floor. Went through to the kitchen and switched off the iron. Took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. Took off her t-shirt. Large tits that still managed to be tip tilted. Prominent bushes under her arms. She didn't need any urging and went and lay in her familiar pose. I took all my clothes off and got down, spread her knees and entered her in one smooth movement. Her lips parted and I could see her white teeth. I started with a backstroke, held it for a moment and slammed my cock up to the hilt. Pulled out extremely slowly until only the very tip of my cock was in her wet gash. Slammed it in again. Repeated this and the eleventh time I did this, she came. I watched her closely. Her face crumpled and her arms went around my waist, and she shuddered against me. I also came and we stayed pressed hard against each other for a long minute. Eventually she relaxed and opened her eyes. I climbed off and went and lay on the bed. I called her to come lie next to me. She came and snuggled against me and a minute later I could hear her breathing change as she fell asleep.

No doubt, she had come hard. I got up after a few minutes and went and had a swim. Kaalgat. An hour later and Flora came out of the bedroom dressed and wearing my towel. Asked me if there was anything else and she would come in later to wash the dishes. At this I smiled, and she blushed. She said she wanted to see her daughters off.

I went and braaied for lunch, making enough meat for later. The four beers I had with it made me drowsy and I went for a snooze. I woke up much later, feeling really great. I was in the kitchen when I saw Flora come in. She smiled at me and started with the dishes. I stopped her and asked if she wanted to eat first. She sat at the table, and I poured her some Coke while she and I ate leftover braai. She ate with her hands and got up to wash the dishes. I sat looking at her and watched her arse moving in the wrap she had on. She had a different top on that left some of her midriff bare and a bright orange doek. She looked around at me and smiled. I asked her if her daughters had left for Mozambique and she nodded. I asked her if she would miss them and she said yes, but she was leaving for Mozambique at the end of the month in about two weeks' time. She was also going to work at the man's business. She wasn't with him anymore but he was very good to her.

I sat thinking for a while. Asked her if she knew someone close by who could come and work for me when she left. She nodded and said a relative who lived at the next-door plot had already agreed to work for me. I asked how old she was. Twenty was the reply. I sat thinking about this. Was there no end to the available black cunt?

I stood up and Flora moved across and sat where I had just been sitting. She put her hands on my hips and pulled my shorts down. I was already semi-erect and without further ado Flora put my cock into her mouth with one hand. Her mouth was slightly cool from drinking Coke and she started sucking my cock and moving her head with a practised rhythm. My cock went rock hard in what felt like a second. I looked down and saw she was watching me. Her lips were pursed around my cock and she was clearly enjoying it. This was by far the best blow job I had ever had. I put my one hand behind her head and carried on watching her. It wasn't long and she cupped my balls from behind, her warm hand rubbing them gently. This was more than I could take and I came with a loud groan. Flora didn't stop and I could feel her tongue moving on the tip of my cock. Eventually she stopped and I could feel my cock shrinking in her hot mouth. I pulled out and Flora went and poured herself some Coke.

What the fuck! This blow job had come from nowhere. I went to the TV room and called Flora to come and sit with me. She snuggled up against me. She was warm and smelled strongly of cunt. I realised that she was aroused after sucking me. I moved my hand under her wrap and her legs parted eagerly. I put my hand on her bush and could feel her lips were puffed up. She was incredibly wet and she moaned when I put two fingers in her. I started fingering her slowly and she responded by raising her hips. Suddenly she came with a squeal. I think if she had sucked me in the kitchen any longer she would have come in her wrap. We sat for a while longer watching TV and I could feel her sleeping gently next to me. Clearly her brain shut down after such intense pleasure.

Eventually I got up and carried her to the bedroom. I left her sleeping and went and watched a movie. I was flicking through the channels when Flora walked into the TV room. She came and stood in front of me and removed her wrap. She took my head and pulled it into her bush. The heat, moisture and aroma were overpowering. I stuck the tip of my tongue into her. Salty and tangy. She was incredibly wet. Eventually I surfaced for breath and got up, switching the TV off. We walked through to the bedroom and she went and lay on the bed with her knees up legs open. I just simply climbed on and entered her. This woman was a natural. The more you fucked her, the hornier she got. I asked her if I was her first white man and she shook her head. She said that a married Portuguese man that she had worked for had broken her virgin. I let this sink in and carried on fucking her relentlessly. Suddenly she came hard. I stopped moving for a while and then started again. This became one of the best fucks of my life. I stopped counting the ninth time she came, and eventually I released a couple of long spurts into her. She passed out almost immediately. That's how the rest of the night passed. Sleep. Wake up wet and horny. Fuck ourselves silly. Sleep again. And so on.

The next morning she left early and I had a shower. I put the linen into the washing machine. The amount of come and cunt slime mingled with sweat was astounding. Was this woman starved of sex? I went for a swim and lit the braai. My cock ached pleasantly. At about two I saw her appear around the corner of the house. She stopped, looked at me, lifted her wrap around her hips and squatted facing me. She started pissing a thick stream that seemed to go on forever, and I could hear it splattering against the ground. She didn't say a word. She finished, patted her poes dry with a tissue and disappeared around to the kitchen again. By now I was erect and went back into the house. Couldn't see her. Found her repairing the bed with another change of linen. I fondled her arse that was moving around enticingly in her wrap. She sat down on the bed and pulled my shorts down and took me in her mouth. Her mouth was so warm that I nearly collapsed. She was sucking me with more vigour and suddenly she collapsed against me, her face smeared against my hip. I knew that she had just come. This woman was in heat. I pushed her onto her back and entered her. She was so wet that I was making sloshing sounds as I stroked my cock in and out of her at top speed. Suddenly I had a thought and stopped. She opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled and started the slow out fast in technique. Five cycles and she started squealing and burst into tears. I responded by pulling out and shuffled over her and came all over her face. She went mad, wiping it off and licking her fingers. This woman was a machine! I picked her up and went outside to the pool and waded straight in. I put her down and she stayed tight against me with her arms around me.

Eventually we ended up in front of the TV and I asked her if she had a boyfriend. She nodded her head and said there was a guy nearby but that he was useless and drank too much. She said that she wouldn't see him again. I asked myself what sort of a guy would waste this woman? Clearly he didn't know what he was missing. I asked her if she wanted a cider and she nodded. After a few sips, she swung onto me and using the lightest touch of her fingers guided my cock into her. She sank down and put her hands behind my head. Held on tight while she moved slowly. Eventually I could feel my flange rubbing a groove in her cunt. She was moving hard and fast. Her eyes were shut tight and she was concentrating hard. Her cunt was almost hurting me, so I knew I wouldn't come easily. Flora was determined to come on her terms. It wasn't long and she started coming, stopped for a minute, and then continued. All I had to do was remain hard and I positioned myself that she could get the angle as she wanted it.

Thirty minutes later I was exhausted, and my cock was sore. I decided I had better try and come. This woman was unstoppable. I concentrated on coming and eventually I could feel it building up. I waited till she was shuddering and came really deep in her. She lay still for a few minutes and I could feel her heart beating. I was still getting used to having a black woman plastered against me. Eventually she looked at me and thanked me. She said to me that I was the best lover she had ever had, and I made her very happy. If only she knew that I was besotted with her two daughters and their hard bodies. A while later she said she was leaving because she had to be up early.

The next two weeks passed in a blur of frenzied fucking. I made an effort to be home early every day, and it wouldn't be long before I saw a familiar figure approaching in the evenings. One day she brought a young girl with and introduced me to her and said she was Fatima who would be taking over from her. She was a pretty thing, and I was looking forward to riding the crap out of her. The next day Flora told me that Fatima was a lesbian. I didn't believe her. The day eventually arrived that she was leaving and we parted tearfully as she left early in the morning. I wasn't sure if people around us had twigged that we were together, but she left discreetly and made her way out of my life.

Fatima arrived an hour later (I had quickly tidied the bedding and the rest of the evidence up) My cock was so sore that I didn't want to see a woman that day. The following weeks passed by and I worked hard. Fatima kept to herself, and I didn't see much of her. Saturday mornings she would appear, and even when I offered her something to eat or drink she would take it outside and consume it there. I watched her closely and realised that she was beautifully built. She didn't once catch my eye, or subconsciously alter her body language when I was around. Eventually I went to go and see the two girls who had triggered this screwing binge. I went to the license office just after lunch on a Friday afternoon, and it was comical to see them trying to hide their smiles when they saw me. It wasn't long before I had arranged to collect them on the Saturday morning, with the intention that I would take them back on the Sunday afternoon.

Saturday morning arrived and I collected them in town. I bought extra meat and drink and arrived back at the plot just before 12. Fatima was just leaving, and her mouth dropped open when she saw the two sexy beauties with me. Obviously her aunt and cousins hadn't let on that I enjoyed fucking black women, and she appeared intrigued. She waited while I went to fetch cash to pay her and for the first time she looked at me when I spoke to her. A knowing look.

The weekend passed in a blur of fucking, eating and drinking. The following week I briefly saw Fatima once in the morning before I left for work. That Saturday I was swimming when I saw a manly figure approaching the back door and Fatima came out. Her body language was coy and I realised this must be her girlfriend. A real dyke. I asked her a while later if that was her girlfriend and she nodded.

Life went on for the next year and one day I plucked up the courage to ask Fatima if she had heard from Cookie, Ivy and Flora in Mozambique. She told me that all three were mothers now, and their father was looking for the white man in Mozambique who had impregnated them. Luckily I was behind her when she mentioned this, otherwise she would have seen the blood drain from my face. Holy shit! I could only guess that they were keeping shtum about who the father of the three kids were!