Lemons, Tequila and Ooze Pt. 02

Story Info
Wendy awakes.
2.7k words
4.42
6.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy opens her eyes. She’s laying on her back, on a hard floor and there is weight across her legs. The ceiling, high above is made of struts and corrugated metal, spots of rust show through the white paint. Lights hang down, but are not currently on. She lays there, not thinking, just lays. A noise, faint, with a trace of echo: footsteps. She sits up. The weight on her legs is a person, a woman, lying across them, face down. The woman’s long dark, nearly black hair is a mess and hides her face. From what Wendy can see, her tight blue dress shows off a curvy figure. Laying on the concrete just past her is another body. It lays on it’s side facing away and her hair too, is a mess.

A thought. No, an impulse. Wendy’s hands come up and feel her head. Like the other two, her hair is everywhere. She runs her fingers through the light brown wavy locks, straightening them, pulling out the worst of the snags.

Sam. The woman on her legs, is Sam. The thought comes unbidden and while something shifts in Wendy’s mind, it means very little. She reaches forward and pushes the woman as she pulls her legs out from under her, then stands. Sam stirs, rolls onto her back then remains motionless, eyes closed. Wendy’s body feels sore, tired.

Hungry.

The wide room is mostly empty, along the far wall are shelves, holding nothing but dust. Windows, high up along the ceiling, let in late afternoon light, yet the room is still quite dim. The footsteps are a bit louder and Wendy turns towards the doorway, towards the sound. She takes a step and wobbles. She takes another step and her balance is improving. By the time she reaches the door, Wendy is walking normally.

The hallway leads to two more open doors, left and right. The footsteps are coming from the left and she turns towards them. The room she enters is smaller and has a series of workbenches. Like the first room and hallway, it is quite dim. Another doorway on the other side at the back, is open. She can clearly hear someone walking. A beam of light flashes across the wall outside the door.

Wendy moves towards the door, but is only halfway across the room when a person walks through. Man. Uniform. Security guard. This all flashes through Wendy’s mind, but other than Man, it means nothing. She stops and watches him. The flashlight sweeps the room, then flies back, shining in Wendy’s face. It hurts her eyes, she squints and raises her hand to block the bright light.

Another quiet night and all Teddy wants, is to do his rounds quickly and get back to the ball game on the TV. It’s been 4 months doing night watch in the empty place and as usual, it is silent, empty and dull. Stepping into Lab 3, he swings his flashlight across the room as he heads for the far door. His heart leaps! A woman! What the hell is she doing in here? How did she even get in?

“Miss you can’t be in here.” He says with some authority as his nerves calm.

What is that smell?

Run. Sex. Scared. These all flash through Wendy.

Sex.

The woman’s trembling and her shaking hand is blocking the light. Lowering the light, he shines it on her body. Her white top and dark skirt shows off her lean athletic body. Wow, he thinks, she kinda hot. She moans and Teddy is confused. It almost sounds like she’s, he doesn’t know. Like she’s horny?

There’s a scent in the room. Perfume? Flowers? He sniffs again, then deeper. It’s a nice scent and totally out of place in this empty dusty factory. It tickles something in Teddy’s mind, but he can’t place it. He sniffs again and his body relaxes, just a little bit while his cock begins to stir. The woman is walking, no, swaying towards him, like a runway model. One hand trails along a bench top, and the other is up to her smiling mouth as she looks at him under lowered lashes. She licks her lips. The scent is getting stronger as she moves closer. Her hand is now moving down her neck and caressing her chest, above her breasts. Teddy stands transfixed as she approaches, his cock semi-hard in his pants.

“Are.” Teddy gulps, “Are you okay Ma’am?” He winches. ‘Oh god that’s so lame!’

Sam hears footsteps in the distance and opens her eyes. Laying on her back, she stares up at the ceiling. The footsteps are getting closer. She sits up and looks toward the doorway across the wide room. A body, a woman lies in her path. Slowly she stands and takes a hesitant step, wobbles, then takes another. Sam steps over the other woman without a thought and heads for the door.

At the last bench, Wendy turns, then sits up on it. She spreads her legs as far apart as her tight skirt will allow. While she’s not flashing her hungry pussy, it is highly suggestive. She rubs and caresses her breasts through her blouse, her eyes never leaving the Man. Slowly Wendy reaches for the buttons of her blouse.

Teddy’s cock is hard and his brain muddled. He knows she’s not supposed to be here and he should be calling it in. But she’s so hot. When she sits up on the desk in front of him and spreads her legs just that little bit, all Teddy wants is to step forward and push the tight skirt up around her waist so she could really show him. And her perfume, her scent, It’s so nice, so... Teddy inhales the strong flowery scent and the only word that comes to mind is; Erotic.

But he has to call in and detain her. They were very clear on that. It will mean his job if he doesn’t. But... But, she’s so hot, so sensuous. His cock is aching hard, throbbing. Absently he starts rubbing himself through his pants. And watches with desire as she undoes all the buttons on her blouse and takes it off. She’s not wearing a bra, her small but firm breasts look so good. Her nipples are very hard. Almost as hard as his cock. Teddy reaches for his zipper.

The man unzips and pulls out his hard cock and begins stroking himself. Wendy’s eyes fasten on it and her smile widens.

Closer.

Pinching a nipple with one hand, she gestures to him, calling him to her. As soon as he is within reach, she takes both his hands and puts them on the lower edge of her skirt. He starts to push it up her legs while moving in for a kiss, but she blocks him with a finger against his lips. She shakes her head with a smile filled with promises.

Not yet.

Teddy slides her tight leather skirt up as she wriggles her ass and legs, one side then the other. Her perfume is strong but so very nice. Any thoughts of reporting her is buried under the pleasure filling his head. He moves in to kiss her but she stops him. Then her hand is on his cock and it is heaven. She strokes him slowly as she fumbles with his belt one handed. Teddy pushes her hand away and undoes the belt and pants himself. With a thud of equipment, they fall to the floor. He quickly shoves his underwear down to his ankles.

Her hand is stroking him faster and it feels amazing. He can hardly think of anything else but her touch, her grip. His brain is so filled with her scent and feel of her hand, he hasn’t registered that she still has not said a single word. Every physical sensation is amplified and just her stroking hand is almost bringing Teddy to release. He resumes sliding her skirt up until finally it is up around her waist. She spreads her legs wide, she’s not wearing any panties. Her scent, the smell of her sex, no longer held in check, fills the room. Teddy shudders a bit as he sighs, his eyes glassy while her pheromones invade his brain.

Her scent is overpowering and fills Teddy’s world, fills his mind. All thought of Teddy’s job, his life, the world, is lost. He gives in to the lust and it feels so good. The less he resists, the more it fills him. The more it fills him, the better it feels. The better the pleasure, the less he resists. The only thing for him is her wet pussy. He so badly needs to fuck.

Wendy pulls the Man in by his cock. She teases his swollen head against her wet pussy as she continues to stroke him. His hands are on her waist, while his eyes are far away. With a smile her hand caresses against his cheek, plays with his short hair, then around the back of his head. She pulls him in for a kiss and wraps her legs around his hips as she guides his cock inside her.

Her hand is heaven and her scent is everything. Teddy’s mind can think of nothing else. Then she’s pulling him closer. He can feel her wet heat against his cock. He tries to push his hips forward, to thrust in, but she won’t let him. Finally her hand is on his face, then on the back of his head, pulling him in for a kiss. Her lips are soft and sweet. The best he’s ever kissed. She’s guiding him inside her. He’s so hard. The slow penetration is sending sparks into his head. There is nothing but the feel of him entering her. She’s so wet! So hot! The sensations on his cock! His mind is being blown and Teddy moans loudly. The most incredible sex ever! And only the head of his cock has entered her.

Teddy tries to throw his head back in ecstasy but her grip is like a vise. She pulls his face in tighter and her legs around his hips slowly pulls him into her, making his cock slip deeper. The sensations are overwhelming. Teddy feels like he’s a heartbeat away from cumming. His need for release is driving him mad. Her scent has filled his mind with desire. Her pussy squeezes him with ecstasy. His cock slides all the way in, his balls against her ass. And she cums.

She’s shaking and moaning into their kiss. Her squirming on his hard cock is sending waves of electricity through his body. He pulls out so he can stroke back in, but her legs are wrapped around him. Slowly, so slowly she lets him pull back. He wants to fuck her. Needs to fuck her. Must fuck her. The need is everything. But he can only move as she desires, she’s wrapped herself so tightly around him.

As he withdraws her juices are dripping off his shaft. Her scent is even stronger and Teddy is gone, only the sensations are there in his head. The smell of her sex, the feel of her skin. The squeeze of her legs. The hot wet tightness engulfing his cock. Animal instincts kick in and he tries again to thrust savagely into her. But she holds him back, only letting him slide in slowly. Halfway in and Teddy is screaming with pleasure as all sensations of his throbbing cock are amplified a hundred times. He is on the verge.

Wendy holds the man tight in her legs. She can feel his desperation, his need. He wants to fuck her hard. But not yet, first she must build him up. She wants his cum. She wants, no, needs it. All in one big blast, filling her. To feel his cock swell. To feel the twitch and throb. The sudden wet pulse of thick hot cum...

Wendy orgasms.

Teddy feels her shuddering against him and her pussy is gripping and milking him. She is squirting and shaking, her ejaculate coating Teddy’s groin and stomach and chest. The touch of the ooze on his skin is electric and his brain overloads. His cock swells even more and with a yell he cums inside her. His seed jets from his cock as he pulses. Once, twice, three times. Wendy cums too as she feels him splash inside her, her pussy clamping down over and over, milking him. The gel inside her flows over Teddy’s cock and and sucks in all he can jettison.

The grip on his cock is fantastic, like she’s literally sucking his cum from him. It is too much and he cums, longer, harder. Four times he throbs and his thick cum fills her again.

The ooze is spreading, engulfing Teddy. It’s wrapping around his back and into the crack of his ass. It’s up to his neck and still climbing. Teddy’ body is shuttering, as he tries to drive himself ever deeper inside her. Her hot wet pussy is everything and he must be in her. Wendy is coming down from her orgasmic high as Teddy pulls his hips back. The feel of his cock sliding out, leaving a void inside her makes Wendy whimper. Half out of her and Teddy slams his cock back in. She cums a third time and more ooze squirts from her.

Teddy almost cums with her it feels so good as she splashes his chest and arms and face. The ooze is everywhere on his body now. Teddy is encased. He can feel it pushing against his puckered hole then with a sudden thrust it invades his ass! Teddy shudders and as he cums again, he can feel it moving around inside him and it is fantastic. His orgasm lasts longer and his cock is twitching inside Wendy’s grasping cunt long after he runs out of semen. The ooze has him now and his cock is still rock hard.

His body, completely engulfed in the gel, has every nerve being stimulated simultaneously. The wet squishy warmth feels so good, as good as his cock feels inside the woman. Teddy’s body and his cock are one, his mind can no longer tell where one ends and the other begins. Teddy cums yet again and his orgasm goes on and on and on. So little seed left he barely dribbles yet his cock bucks wildly.

Squirming as his cock is throbbing and pulsing inside her, Wendy cums again harder. The ooze sprays from her pussy and her ass and her mouth. In ecstasy, still cumming, Teddy blacks out and would have fallen if not for the ooze and Wendy’s legs. Even then his cock is still hard and continues to twitch.

Wendy slides forward, off the bench and the gel lowers Teddy’s twitching body to the floor. She stands over him while the ooze slowly recedes from his body and climbs her legs. It enters her pussy and ass, her body absorbing it. Filled with Teddy’s seed, Wendy is no longer hungry.

She watches Teddy’s semi hard cock twitch in tune with his heart beat. She licks her lips as his cock leaks and dribbles a little. She kneels down and licks it off his soft cock. Teddy stirs and moans. A little bit more dribbles from him so Wendy takes him in her mouth and sucks until there is no more to take. Teddy is semi-hard, the best his body can respond after the most intense orgasms Teddy has ever experienced. Will ever experience. In the morning, he will be exhausted and rather sore. It will take days for his sperm count to recover.

Satisfied, Wendy walks out the door Teddy entered, just ten minutes earlier, her knees a little wobbly.

In the hallway leading to the very same room, Sam is standing still. At the far end is two doors, the one on the left open. The footsteps stopped some time ago. She could hear something coming from the open door briefly, but it too, has now stopped.

Hungry.

Sam, with her long dark hair in disarray and her blue dress hugging her curves tight, retraces her route. In the large room where she awoke, the other woman is gone, and a door stands open. Sam turns and walks toward it.