Lemons to Lemonade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me say this," she told him. "Until I heard Sandy tell me about her desire for you I had not given any thought to you being with another woman. Actually, I did for a moment, you know, think about you with someone else. I have to confess that the idea didn't sit well with me, it made me feel really jealous, and I wondered how it was that you could watch me and not feel like that? Still, as she was sharing this bit of news with me, I began to imagine seeing you driving her crazy with lust and desire. I could just picture you sucking on her tits, and eating her pussy, and the image of your really hard dick in her mouth actually made me wet. Right now I am really horny and the whole idea sounds really erotic to me. I have fantasized being with a woman from time to time. Still, I never did come across a woman that I found desirable until tonight. Imagining being naked with Sandy really turns me on," she confided.

"Well, I admit that the idea of watching you and Sandy having sex is really exciting. If we could figure a way to do it, without letting Abel know, I think it would be fun getting together with Sandy. No expectations, just a get together to drink some wine, talk, and basically just hang out. After all, when we had Abel over there was no preconceived intent for you to do anything together. It all just happened and I truly wish that we had thought it through a little more. Not that we not have a guy for you to enjoy, but that we had not picked one so close to our daily lives. I really enjoyed watching him enjoy and pleasure you. Unfortunately, now we have a problem that we could probably correct by simply giving in to his request, but I refuse to allow any man who tries to blackmail, manipulate, coerce, threaten, or trick you into letting him fuck you." he firmly stated.

In bed, Roxy brought up Sandy again. She said that she was really getting turned on by the idea of exploring sex with her. She also confessed that she had begun to rethink the idea of watching him pleasure a strange woman. She admitted that she was still not too keen about him actually penetrating someone, but that the idea of watching him drive a woman crazy, and watching her do the same for him, was getting to be a real turn on. She added that she felt very selfish because, mostly, she was thinking about herself and the opportunity to explore an intimate encounter with Sandy. She was looking over at Gene as she spoke because she wanted to see how he was taking what she was sharing with him.

"Are you upset with me?" She asked. "I know how selfish this makes me look because I am the one who has actually gotten to experience sex with a strange man, and now I am fantasizing about being with a woman. I have to say that seeing a woman in that light is very new to me. The truth is that I have had fantasies of being with the occasional woman, mostly when I was still in college. Yet it wasn't until tonight that I felt that same curiosity, probably because Sandy is very attractive and has a really nice body, and she actually approached me with the offer. Let's just put all of this on the back burner and go to sleep. I still have to decide what I am going to do about Harry and work. Should I accept his offer, even after learning how he feels about me? He is a very good looking man and, I do find him appealing but I truly feel that we don't want to shit in our own yard, so to speak. Like we did with Abel." She explained.

Gene looked over at his wife but didn't say anything for a long while. Finally, he said, "Honey, I believe in you and I trust you implicitly. I know that you can handle your boss's advances and still do an amazing job. On the other fronts, as much as we both enjoyed Abel seducing you, I think that it is a very bad idea to allow him another opportunity to have you. I knew that he would want you over and over again. What man wouldn't, once he'd had you? I knew that he would definitely do everything he could to have you again and again, but I never considered how dangerous a man's lust for you could be." he stated. He finished by saying, "I loved watching you sexually submit to Abel's desires, and I would like very much to do it again, just not with Abel. I think, that from now on, we will have to vet candidates before we allow them the great honor and fortune to know you intimately. That means, no one who knows us personally." he admonished.

Roxy listened as Gene explained how things needed to be if they decided to continue to explore the erotic nature of their new sexual playground. She felt a tinge of guilt knowing that she didn't feel the same way that Gene felt about watching someone with him. Try as she might, she just couldn't get past the feelings of intense jealousy at the thought of actually watching him have sex with another woman. She began to feel that the right thing to do would be to stop their extra curricular sexual activity immediately, but, this is where she felt the most shame, she didn't want to stop. She wanted to experience as much strange dick as she could. She was just about to share her thoughts with her husband when he spoke.

"We agreed to be completely honest with each other so I think that I should tell you what I am thinking and how I feel about the subject of Sandy, or any other woman in relation to our sexual interests. The truth is that I do find Sandy attractive and I have to confess that the idea of exploring her naked body does give me a very stiff erection. However, this was never part of what we had agreed to explore, so I am OK with putting it behind us if you wish. I won't be disappointed or upset. Still, I don't have a problem with you exploring your sexual curiosity concerning being with a woman. After all, I have seen you with a strange man and I loved it. The thought of seeing you with a woman is very erotic, so if you would like to consider granting her request I would be OK with that." he told her.

A week passed and neither of them brought up the topic of Sandy, Abel, or Harry. Roxy had accepted Harry's offer and let him know that what he had requested of her would never happen. She was not that kind of woman she explained, plus she was happily married. So she would appreciate him not bringing something like that up again, ever. Nonetheless, she couldn't help her looks and how men perceived her but she began dressing down when she went to work. Finally, about ten days after they had met Sandy at Abel's, Gene asked how everything was going at work, and had Harry been behaving himself? She reported that everything was fine and that Harry was, indeed, behaving himself. She added that she often caught him staring at her but that it was not creepy, and actually a little bit of a turn on.

Since that night with Abel, at Gene's suggestion, Roxy had taken to dressing more provocatively whenever she went out. She never dressed this way when at work or around the house. She loved the attention she received from most men and some women whenever she was out. Gene supported her new interest and added that what she wore only enhanced her looks, and that there was no need to give away the farm. It was better to save some of the mystery for a personal presentation with a fortunate and eager suitor, he added. She found that a three inch heel worked just as well as a five inch with her, just as an inch higher hem, a fitted blouse, or a pair of snug pants worked to better show off her already desirable body.

Roxy had done very well with her new position at the construction company. Her salary had more than doubled and things, as a whole were looking pretty good. It had been three weeks since the dinner party at Abel's. She had crossed paths with Abel on two separate occasions. Once, while she was jogging, one Saturday morning, he happened to be outside watering his lawn, and once, two days later as she was arriving to work, he was just leaving.

On that first Saturday he stopped her and they chatted for a few minutes. He didn't pass on the opportunity to ask her in for a cup of coffee, and she thought it might be rude if she declined. They went inside his house and she sat at his kitchen counter as he served her a cup of coffee. They sat and made small talk for a few minutes, the weather, jobs, everyday life, etc. Just as she was about to excuse herself he told her he wanted to show her something.

Abel was very excited because he actually had Roxy in his house, drinking coffee. Their conversation, so far, was lame and boring. He was wracking his brain trying to think of something that might lengthen her stay. He sensed that she was about to say goodbye when he remembered a curio that Sandy had shared with him. He asked Roxy to wait so that he could share what he had. He showed her a large mug with a picture of a guy on the side. She thought it kind of stupid and wondered what the attraction was? He handed her the mug and told her to turn it upside down. When she did, the model pictured on the side lost all of his clothes. The very attractive and very sexy young man posed in full relief, sporting a very impressive, semi-hard, cock. It was dumb, but Roxy actually felt a tinge of arousal at the sight of the naked hunk.

She did not want Abel to see any desire on her face at all. She had intended to frown and act disgusted but when she looked up he had a big, genuine grin on his face. It was infectious and it made her smile just as big. She felt that she needed to clear the air and make their position completely transparent. She did not want to alienate him. She reasoned that he was a neighbor and they ran into each other all the time, so she wanted to be as tactful as possible. He really was quite handsome, she thought. Just before speaking, she realized that maybe she didn't want to alienate him not because he was a neighbor, but because she subconsciously wanted another very sexual encounter with him.

She said, "Listen Abel, I won't lie and say that what we did was an altogether bad experience. I certainly enjoyed it but the fact is that, after careful consideration, we have decided that that type of behavior is not us. So please, stop pressuring Gene and myself for a repeat of that night. It was a very big mistake and we regret what we allowed to happen. Both Gene and I would love to continue to be friends with you, but not if you keep pursuing me." she told him.

"Yes, I agree with you, it was an amazing experience, and one that I would love more than anything to do over." he said. He continued, "I will make a deal with you. I will never bring up wanting to have sex with you ever again, and we can just be friends, if you give a drowning man a bone. I can't see how it would cause any harm if we did it just once more. You don't even have to tell Gene about it. I just don't know what to say, once with you is not enough, and I don't think it would be enough for any man lucky enough to make love to you." he pled. However, he still wasn't finished, "Let me just say, I want you so much that I am almost willing to do whatever it takes to have you just once more." he threatened.

"Whoa, what do you mean by that?" she asked. "Are you threatening me if I don't agree to let you have sex with me?" she started to get up to leave.

Abel responded with a bit of alarm, "No, I don't want that to ever take place. I am just saying that my desire for you is so great, that I will sometimes wonder what I can do to make it happen?" he said apologetically.

Roxy was getting a little pissed off. She said, "I don't know why I am even listening to this, there is nothing you can do to harm me or my husband. Oh, and by the way, now there is absolutely no chance that we will ever get back together. The only person you could blackmail me with is Gene and he, as you know, is completely aware of what you and I did." she stated.

He seemed to go off in another direction for a moment, "Did you know that Harry and I are really good friends? We have known one another since high school. He knows that you are my neighbor and has told me many times about how hot he is for you. He said that he would give almost anything for just one hour with you. Has he ever given you the impression that he feels that way about you?" he asked

She was caught completely off guard by what he had told her. She realized that he was passively threatening to out her to her boss. She was very alarmed by the news and didn't know how to respond. Finally, Roxy said, "You would actually go as far as try to ruin me professionally over this?" she asked.

"I do think about it, when I am alone and have you in my thoughts, but I am not sure that I could ever actually go through with it. What harm can it do? You have already had sex with me, so what harm can doing it with me one more time cause? We can do it right here right now, or you can think about it and let me know. Just don't let so much time pass, like Gene has done. I asked him to consider me and he said he would get back to me, that was two and a half months ago." he explained.

Roxy got up to leave and as she moved past Abel he reached down and grabbed and squeezed her ass. When she turned abruptly to tell him off, he grabbed her around the neck and waist and drew her to him. He kissed her deeply and insistently. She didn't pull away and actually returned the kiss for just a moment. When she realized she was encouraging him she tried pushing him away, weakly. Finally he broke the kiss but didn't let go of her.

Abel held on to Roxy and looked into her eyes as he spoke. "Please give it some thought, and if you decide to tell Gene about it, try to keep the kiss or the phantom threat out of it. I don't want him to come over with a desire for conflict with me." he warned. He let her go and she left without another word.

That night Gene decided that he wanted to take his wife out for dinner and dancing. They had just finished their food and were enjoying dessert and coffee when Roxy decided she needed to share what had happened with Abel. She told him everything, including the kiss and Abel's warning not to involve him. She asked what they could do to make this go away. Gene thought about it for a time before answering.

"You know that there is no guarantee that if we gave him what he wants he would just stop dogging you. I believe that the only real solution is to take our lumps. I will go over there and do whatever it takes to get our point across to him. If need be, I will make my point with my own level of threat to his personal safety. I will tell him that if he does anything to destroy our livelihood, I will make sure he regrets it. If that happens, we will just rent our house and move somewhere else." he explained. "For now, I just want us to have a good time and not think about it. As far as I am concerned, the problem is solved enough to move on." he finished telling her.

The restaurant they were in was both a high class eatery, and a night club. The bar was separated by a separate entrance so that the diners would not have to yell to be heard. Gene told Roxy to go and find them a seat while he paid the dinner bill. He watched her as she walked away, and was overwhelmed with pride and a deep sense of good fortune at how incredibly hot his wife was. He loved how every guy she passed was riveted by her passing.

Roxy walked into the very crowded club. She noticed right away that all of the tables were taken. She got lucky walking by the bar because there were two empty bar stools. She climbed onto one and placed her wrap on the other, to save it for Gene. She was about to order a drink when someone behind her said, "Please, your money is no good here. Just order what you want and it is on me."

She turned and was confronted by a very attractive, very sexy man. She figured he was about 40 or so, very trim, and he looked very muscular. He had wavy brown hair, tan colored eyes, very nice, full lips, and an infectious smile. She said, "I appreciate the offer but I am waiting for someone, are you going to pay for his drinks too?" she teased. She hadn't discussed it with Gene but she decided to wing it. "He is a friend who I am showing around for a couple of days, until he returns home. His wife is my best friend." she lied. With that, she noticed the handsome stranger light up.

"Of course I will. I don't want you to think that I am trying to buy you. I am merely showing my appreciation for true beauty, no matter who she is with." he also lied. "By the way, my name is James and I come here once in a while but have never seen you before. You would be hard to miss or forget," he said.

When Gene came through the door he looked around for Roxy. At first he thought she might be dancing with someone so he scoped out the dance floor, she wasn't there. He was walking back towards the bar when he spotted her sitting next to some guy, deep in conversation. He could see that the guy was very attractive and very involved with his talk. There was one empty stool next to Roxy with her shawl draped over it. He walked up, removed her shawl and sat. He did not disturb their conversation and they didn't seem to notice him, so he ordered a drink. When he ordered Roxy heard him and turned around. He saw her wink and put one finger over her lips.

Roxy said, "Gene, I thought you had gotten lost or left. I was worried because I promised Sandy that I would take good care of you. I would like for you to meet a new friend, his name is James." she offered. She then turned to James and said, "James, this is Gene. He and his wife, Sandy, are good friends of mine. James was just telling me about all of the things there are to do in this town." She turned back to Gene and asked if he was ready to go or did he want to have a couple of drinks, "James said he would gladly buy our drinks for the whole night," she told him.

Before his drink came he asked Roxy if she would like to dance. Once on the dance floor they were able to speak because of the slow number. Gene felt a little put off by the fact that they had not discussed this possibility. Also, he was a little bit miffed because they had just talked about what they needed to do about one guy who had become a problem, and she was already playing with another.

Roxy could tell that Gene was a little put off so she became a little defensive. She said, "I know we hadn't talked about playing around with someone new, but I didn't do it with the expectation of having sex with him. You had said that we needed to forget about Abel and have some fun, so I thought that flirting with someone might be fun. We can go if you'd like."

Gene had begun to warm to the idea of watching his wife flirt with James. He said, "No, actually, I think it would be fun to watch you flirt with your new friend. I am assuming that you find him very desirable and attractive, and, if things work out, you would also like to explore sex with him as well. Am I right?" he asked.

"Honey, you know that I am loving being able to explore sex with hot men. It's not all that I think about but whenever I see a potential candidate I can't help myself, I just want to flirt with and tease them. Also, you are right, I think that James is very hot and desirable and, yes, if you give me the chance and he checks out OK, I would love to have him fuck me. I still have a little trouble with speaking so openly about my feelings and desires concerning sex with you, when it concerns strange men." she shared.

Gene moved his wife to the music and said, "I like him too. I confess, every time I imagine seeing him in between your naked thighs, moving in and out of you, I get pretty horny. Of course, I am speaking of an event that can only happen if he qualifies in other ways, like discretion, respect for you, consideration for your feelings and your pleasure, and willing to obey whatever you may ask of him, like stopping at any point, no questions asked." he said. "I hope you understand that it probably won't be tonight if it happens at all, are you OK with that," he asked.