Lemons to Lemonade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Of course, I am OK with that. How about if I get his phone number and call him if he proves interesting and potentially fun? Let's see what happens when we go back. We will act like you have no problem with him flirting and pressing me for more private time. I will handle everything, why don't you just sit back and enjoy the show?" she told him.

They walked back to their stools and sat. James was waiting for them and Roxy had noticed him checking them out constantly as they danced. When she sat on her stool she noticed that it had been moved much closer to his own, and her knees pressed up against his. She turned in her stool as if she was merely adjusting herself on it, and peeked at Gene. She wanted to see if he was alright. He was busy sipping his drink and talking to the guy on the other side of him. Roxy had no doubt that he could hear everything they said and still carry on a conversation.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long, the dance was a long one." she told James. She happened to glance down and she noticed the band of white skin around his ring finger. It was obvious that he was married, or recently divorced or separated, and he was out looking for a willing partner. She didn't really care if he was married, and it was actually better because he wouldn't be likely to chase her if they ever did get together. However, she wasn't going to let him off the hook, she wanted to hear what he had to say about it. James spoke just before she was about to confront him.

"I am sure that this won't be the first time but, you are an incredibly beautiful woman. You must have a lot of trouble fending off horny guys. What I can't seem to figure is, why are you out in a place like this without a man of your own? I have no doubt that you can literally pick any man you desire." he confided. With that, he casually dropped his right hand onto her bare right knee. He kept it there a moment waiting for her to protest, when she didn't he pushed a little further and gave her knee and then her thigh a little squeeze.

"I have to ask," she said, "how is it that your wife is OK with you being here, in a bar, talking with me?" She waited a beat then went on. "I am sure that you aren't in here just to have a beer and buy strangers free booze. Also, I believe that if I told you that I wanted to get to know you better, you would not hesitate to go with it. Realistically, only a foolish woman would think that a man like yourself would only be interested in conversation. I think that you would like nothing more than to take me somewhere and get me naked. Am I right?" she guessed.

James looked a little taken aback with her observations. He hesitated for a few moments then said, "OK, it seems pretty stupid to try and deny it but, yeah, I am married and I am here right now because she is in Nebraska looking after her sister. Contrary to what you must think, I don't do this often. As a matter of fact, this is only the second time in 18 years of marriage. As for the answer to your query, regarding what my goal is about you, I would love to take you anywhere you want if you would let me get you naked. I guess that is out of the question though, since you are now aware that I am married," he said dejectedly.

"James, James, James. There is no way I would have ever talked with you if I didn't have my own motives in mind, and yes, they have to do with a lack of clothes. So tell me, and be honest or I am going to get up and leave if I get the slightest feeling that you are lying to me, what exactly is it that you imagine you would like to do with me?" she asked.

James was caught completely off guard with her question. He thought about it for a moment then said, "If I was to tell you what I would love to do to you, I am certain that you would get up and leave, probably not before giving me a good hard slap first."

"Oh please, sticks and stones," she said. "I am asking you to tell me what you claim I will slap you for. That doesn't make any sense," she told him. As she finished speaking, she noticed that the guy on the other side of James was definitely paying attention to their conversation. The club had gotten much more crtowded since they had arrived. There were now people standing around the stools near the bar. She was certain that her conversation with James was not being followed by more than one person near them.

She turned back to James and said, "I think that we have become the center of several people's attention. I think Gene and I should be leaving now. Why don't you give me your phone number and I will call you later, so that we can continue our conversation. I really would like to hear your thoughts concerning what you fantasize doing with and to me." she explained. With that she turned to Gene and asked if he was ready to leave. They began to gather their things and when Roxy turned to James to say goodbye, he was holding a card with, she supposed, his phone number.

"Are you sure you are going to call me?" he asked. "I don't want to sound like a total shit but you should know that my wife is only out of town for the next two weeks." he shared. "I hope to hear from you this very night but if not, I hope to hear from you within the next two weeks." he concluded.

"OK," was all that Roxy replied in answer to his concern. "I promise I will call you, I just can't promise when that will be, I do have company right now." she explained. With that she and Gene began to walk out of the club. Roxy turned once to look back at James and he was tracking her progress through the bar as if he had radar. She was definitely going to call this guy. She really wanted to do it tonight but she knew that patience was the ticket to happiness.

To be continued