Lemons to Lemonade Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing adventures of Gene and Roxy.
8.8k words
3.33
7.3k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustwords
lustwords
18 Followers

Lemons to Lemonade-with a Splash of Lime II

Roxy worked as an office manager for a large local construction company. She had a master's degree in Economics and had taken the current job, fresh out of college, as a way of gaining valuable work experience. She was now on her seventh year. She had slowly discovered that her expertise could be very valuable to the company she worked for. She approached her boss, a man named Harry, with her ideas demonstrating how his company could use its profits to expand into new areas of business, like owning a construction wholesale outlet, instead of merely purchasing from one.

Harry had owned his company for over twenty years, and it had done very well. He employed more than fifty people and always had five or more projects going at once. When he had hired Roxy, he had done so for two reasons; He needed someone who could organize and manage daily business, and he thought that she was one of the prettiest and sexiest women he had seen in a long time. He figured he would really enjoy getting to look at her everyday. To his surprise, she turned out to be a very capable, very trustworthy, and very intelligent young woman. The fact that most of his male workers tended to hang around the office hoping for a chance with Roxy and flirting with her at every opportunity, was a problem but a small one.

The truth was that Harry had many lascivious erotic fantasies about her himself. He was happily married but his wife was a woman who might allow him sex twice a year if he was lucky. They had been married over thirty years and had two grown children. Time had been hard on his wife and she had not resembled the gorgeous woman that he had married for many years. Worse, she did not seem to care about her appearance like she once did. She would put on a little makeup and fix her hair, but she didn't primp, and spent very little time in front of the mirror. It was no wonder that Harry was so frustrated sexually, he was always rubber necking pretty women wherever he went.

The day Roxy approached him with her ideas he was very pleased and recognized that what she was proposing was sound and full of merit. He had already made a mental note to expand her area of responsibility with a raise and a new title, "Chief Financial Officer, or CFO." He invited her to lunch so that they could further discuss her proposals. The lunch was not really necessary but he liked the idea of getting to spend some alone time with her. He picked a very nice Mexican restaurant. He ordered a cocktail and encouraged Roxy do so as well. She turned down the drink saying that it was too early and she had a lot of work still to do. They ordered their meal and, while they waited for it to arrive, Harry asked Roxy how important her proposals were to her.

"They are very important to me, because I have spent a lot of time researching the information and putting together a business plan, and I am certain that they will work," she told him.

"I was certain that you had done your due diligence, but that is not what I am asking. I am certain that if I told you to run with it, that you would do an amazing job. What I mean is, what would you be willing to do for the chance to implement what you are suggesting?" he asked.

"I don't understand what you are asking," she said. "I would be willing to give all of my time and energy to making this proposal a success for both of us. Is that what you are asking?" she said.

"OK, I guess I have to be more direct. What I am asking is, would you be willing to spend some time with me, you know, like go on business trips, occasional dinners, personal time. The kind of time that my wife or your husband don't have to know about." he told her.

Roxy was taken completely off guard. She had never considered anything like this, had never known that he saw her like that. It wasn't like Harry wasn't appealing in his own way. He was over six feet, had all of his hair, was trim and muscular, and he was easy to look at. What bothered her was that he was suggesting holding her body hostage in exchange for the chance to make good. She began to gather her things to leave. She told Harry, "I am shocked to hear you ask me to do something like that. I am happily married and I could never, would never, do that to my husband. I think you should find someone else to work in your office, I will find my own way back to my car," she told him.

Harry hadn't planned on her taking it so badly, he had imagined that she might be offended by his request but that the most she would do was turn him down, not quit. He tried to salvage the situation, "Roxy, I didn't mean to insult you. I am just very taken by you and I thought that the only way to know if there was a chance was to ask. Please don't quit, I take it all back, the company needs you. Listen, I will make it official, as of this moment you are my new CFO, with a larger salary, which we will discuss at your request, a new office, and complete autonomy in the implementation and running of your new department. How is that? Will you stay?" he begged.

"That's a wonderful offer, and if you had offered it at the onset I would have gladly accepted, but after what has just occurred I feel that I need to go home and think about it. Before I leave I have to ask, if I accept your offer will I have to fend off future advances from you or anyone else at the office? If you can't control yourself then the answer right now is, No," she explained.

"I promise that you will never hear another word about it from me, I will do my best to make sure that you have a normal work environment, where you won't have to fend off a bunch of horny guys. So, go on home and think about it, but I hope you decide to accept my offer," he told her.

What Harry didn't know was that Roxy was very flattered by his request of her. Ever since she had spent that evening with her husband and their neighbor, she had been very horny. She was aware of men everywhere she went, and was surprised to learn that there were so many out there who seemed to want nothing more than to fuck her. The fact was that she spent more time primping now, as opposed to before the event, and she had to confess that she did dress a bit more provocatively. Nothing crazy, just shorter hems, a half to an inch higher heel, more sheer blouses and dresses, and cute sexy underwear. She reasoned that the underwear made her feel more feminine and sexy and was something she was doing for herself. However, secretly, she couldn't wait to see the look on the face of the next guy that got to see her wearing it. It had been a couple of months since their encounter with Abel and she had hungered over him for the first few weeks.

She and Gene had come to the conclusion that it had been a mistake to involve someone so physically close to where they lived. They realized that what they wanted to continue exploring was something that had to be completely discreet. They had no interest in making their occasional forays searching for suitable partners for Roxy a lifestyle. Gene was adamant about not finding her a boyfriend or the like, he was only interested in sharing the physical joy of sex with Roxy with a few lucky guys. The point was to give a very, very fortunate candidate his wife to enjoy and pleasure, not to provide them with a permanent booty call.

Abel had been a mistake because, despite Gene having told him that what had occurred was a mistake and would not be repeated, Abel would not stop dogging Roxy at every opportunity. For a short time Gene had worried that Roxy might cave and give in to Abel's pleadings. After a while he realized that he had nothing to fear. He knew that Roxy would like another opportunity to have sex with Abel, and she wouldn't discourage him from giving her the full court press, but that she would never do anything without Gene's full knowledge, encouragement, and approval. She knew that she would not get to experience every guy she found attractive and desirable, but it was enough to know that she would get to experience some. She also knew that Gene was very considerate and was as interested in finding men who she found attractive and demonstrated a real hunger to please her.

After a couple of months their concern about Abel seemed to have solved itself, they thought. He found a girlfriend. Her name was Sandy. She was very pretty, about 120 pounds, with auburn hair, brown eyes, and a very sexy, appealing body. She was friendly and outgoing, both Roxy and Gene liked her. Abel came over about a week after meeting Sandy and invited Gene and Roxy to dinner at his place. They felt a little trepidation over his invitation because they were worried he was trying to get something going. Still, they reasoned, it might be a fun evening and if he did try to start something they could simply decline and leave. The day came and they got ready to leave.

Roxy asked Gene how she should dress. She said that she might feel a bit uncomfortable dressing suggestively with Sandy there. Not that they intended to pursue anything with Abel after all. Roxy was into teasing him with her body. She told Gene that she loved his expressions and body language when she would tease, flirt, or flash him. Gene told her that she could dress sexy but that she should tone it down a bit because of Sandy and also because Abel didn't need any encouragement. She chose a simple dress, not too short, heels, and a colorful wrap to keep her shoulders warm. Even toned down, Roxy was a knockout!

They showed up at Abel's house and Sandy opened the door. Apparently she had not gotten the message about dressing down. She was wearing a very tight, very short skirt, which showed off her very attractive legs. She had a very sheer, peach colored blouse on, which did nothing to conceal the very sexy, charcoal gray bra she wore underneath. Gene had not given her too much thought before but he found that she was a real turn on. Not as beautiful as his wife but close, and very attractive nonetheless. The house smelled wonderful! Whatever they were serving smelled delicious. Abel led them into his living room where they all sat to have a drink and get to know one another before dinner.

Gene and Roxy sat on the sofa, with Abel and Sandy sitting on a love seat directly in front of them. Abel served them Margaritas, which were quite good. They were on their second drink when Roxy began conversing with Sandy. She asked how they had met and Sandy told her.

"I work at a bank near Abel's job. He comes in regularly and we got to know one another. One day he came in and when his business was done he asked me if I would go to lunch with him. I always knew that I liked him but I was very happy to learn that he was a really great guy, and that we had a lot of things in common." Sandy shared.

As they spoke, Roxy noticed that Sandy's knees kept spreading farther and farther apart, and the view was directed at Gene. She decided that she had no problem with that. She liked that someone was giving her man some attention for a change. After a short time they all got up to eat dinner. During dinner, the conversation kept getting a little racier by the moment. Abel kept alluding to how it was great to be living near such a great couple like Gene and Roxy. He went on to say that he had been very aware of them long before they had actually gotten together, and that since then they had become intimately close. Gene thought that Abel was about to talk about the evening he, Roxy and Gene had shared together. He quickly stepped in and told everyone that he was feeling a bit tipsy and maybe they should switch to coffee. Sandy and Roxy volunteered to go and make some and they went into the kitchen together. As soon as they were gone Gene turned to Abel.

"I want to make sure that you know that what happened between us a couple of months ago was a mistake and almost certainly will not be repeated. It is something we have never done before and likely never do again. I am telling you this because I am counting on your absolute discretion concerning what we did together that evening. I don't want you to get the wrong impression and think that it is something you can talk freely about to others. Are we on the same page?" he asked.

"Listen Gene, I can't lie. That evening was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I can't deny that I think about your wife all the time and want nothing more than one more chance to have her. I wasn't sure where your head was at about this but now I know. I need to say that I feel almost willing to do desperate things for one more chance with Roxy. I haven't told Sandy what we did together but we have discussed sharing ourselves with others, you know, swapping. I had hoped that we might pursue swapping partners, Sandy is all for it. She said she finds you very sexy and desirable, and that she would love the chance to explore Roxy's body too. I think she is a bit bisexual. Let me also say that I would hate for Roxy's reputation to be ruined by some insensitive idiot who has only his own desires to think of," finished Abel.

Gene was shocked and dismayed to hear what Abel was saying. If he had it right what he heard was that Abel was prepared to make public what he had done with Roxy if he couldn't have one more chance to fuck her. He became more and more incensed at what Abel was trying to do. Gene said, "Wait a minute, are you telling me that if you don't get to fuck my wife you are going to out us?"

"No, absolutely not!" replied Abel. "I am just saying that I would give anything to have one more chance with Roxy. I am not talking about this evening or even in a week or two. I am fine with waiting however long you guys decide would be appropriate. A simple 'maybe,' would be great because I trust that you would really consider it. I mean, come on, how can you not think that a guy would want more than one chance with Roxy. In any case, please don't be alarmed, I have no intention of ever speaking about our experience together with anyone, not even Sandy, if you don't want me to." he promised. At that moment Sandy and Roxy returned with the coffee.

They drank their coffee and talked about random things for another half hour. Then Roxy got up and said that they should really be going, it was getting late. She thanked both Abel and Sandy, giving Abel a light kiss on the cheek and a warm hug, and the same for Sandy. They excused themselves and left for home. On the way there Roxy told Gene that she had a lot to share with him. She said that she had had something happen at work that she needed to share, and also that she had learned some very interesting information from Sandy while they were making the coffee. Gene's interest was piqued.

As soon as they were all settled and ready for bed, Gene asked what was so interesting about what Sandy had told her, and what had happened at work.

Roxy began, "Well, to begin, I was offered a big promotion today with a raise, a new title, and my own office. I approached Harry with the ideas I have been telling you about and, ultimately, he really liked them and told me about my promotion. I have to also say that his offer of a promotion did not come up right away. He had other ideas in mind. I know that I can tell you this because I know that you trust me and my judgment completely." She paused for a moment to see what effect what she had to say had on Gene so far. He was about to speak when she put her hand up and asked to let her finish.

"Well, after I pitched Harry my ideas he said that he would like to take me to lunch so that we could discuss my plans in more detail. Everything was fine until he asked me, 'What would you be willing to do to get this going?' At first, I didn't understand what he was asking so I told him that I would be willing to give all of my time and energy to making my ideas successful. When he repeated the question I suddenly knew what he was asking. He wanted me to have sex with him and he would let me run with my proposals. He added that you and his wife didn't have to know about it. Before you say anything I want you to know that I turned him down flat, and I quit, right then and there. As I was about to gather my things and leave he stopped me, and begged me to stay, saying that he was promoting me and giving me autonomy with running my new department. I told him that I was absolutely not interested in having sex with him, and that I had to go home, think about his offer and discuss it with you." She explained.

"I was about to ask if he was attractive but there is no need because we will never do anything with anyone who we know, or who knows where we live. Before you tell me about your conversation with Sandy, I think I should share what Abel and I talked about while you guys were making coffee." he told her. She asked what, a little concerned.

"Well, it seems that Mr. Abel wants nothing more than to have sex with you again. Just before you guys left for the coffee, I had become a bit alarmed at what Abel was saying, I thought he was going to spill the beans. So, when we were alone, I repeated what I told him that day, that it had all been a mistake and it would never happen again. Apparently, he seemed willing to do whatever it took to realize his desire, including outing us, by telling whoever that he had had sex with you. I was about to threaten him when he confessed that he would never reveal that to anyone. He added that all he wanted was for us to consider his request, and that it did not have to be today or tomorrow or next week if we decided to allow it. Regardless what we decided, he promised that he would never reveal a thing to anyone about us." Gene told Roxy.

"And to think that I had been thinking of asking you if we could invite Abel over for a repeat performance. I mean, you know that I find him very attractive and I loved how good he made me feel. It stands to reason that I would be interested in letting him take me again. However, after hearing what he intended, I don't think I want anything to do with him on that level ever again. In any case, you decide what we will do. I am fine with it either way, after all, there are plenty of fish in the sea, right?" she teased.

"Well, I told him that in all probability we would never repeat what had happened between us but that you and I would talk about it nonetheless." he told her. "Now, tell me what happened between you and Sandy," he asked.

"Let me see, I want to remember it like she said it. She said that she didn't want to scare me away but that she has found that the direct approach is by far the best approach. She went on to say that she and Abel had been talking a lot about swapping partners with a willing, attractive couple. At first, she said, that she was really offended by the suggestion, but after thinking about it she found that the idea really turned her on. Then she said that the moment she first saw us she decided that we were the couple she would like to try it with. In short, she said that she found you very handsome and me very pretty, and that we were both really sexy. She asked if we would consider swapping, and if not, would we consider a threesome with her. What do you think about that?" she asked.

"Wow, that is interesting news. I know we have never discussed including a woman in our adventures, but I have to confess that Sandy is a very pretty, very sexy woman. Listen, I don't expect you to be aroused by the same thing that turns me on. I am happy with things the way they are right now. However, if you want to consider it, that is fine with me. It would mean that you would have to assume my role and be the final decision about who we can and can't include, in this case Sandy. Anyway, we don't even need to consider something like that because it was never about you watching me, but more me watching you. Truthfully, I have been thinking a lot about our experience and I really want to do it again. I had been considering inviting Abel back for a second time, but after what he said, definitely not." he confided.

lustwords
lustwords
18 Followers