Lemons to Lemonade Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gene listened to what Roxy had to say. He smiled because he knew how turned on she was imagining James fucking her. The truth, he was just as turned on by getting to watch her as she was to be getting a new erection to play with. He said, "That all sounds great. Actually, I would love it if he invited us over to his place, I really would like to see what his wife looks like, there must be a picture or two of her there." he said. Then he continued, "Still, a motel would be great, I would want one that is comfortable and roomy, with a large, king size bed, and is somewhat secure and quiet. We could meet and have a couple of drinks and you could cozy up to him, just to get the ball rolling, so he can see that I am OK with it." he explained. Then he added, "I also want to make sure he knows that if I do develop reservations about it all, no matter when that might be, that he be prepared to stop whatever you two are doing if I say so. If he can't agree to that then there will be no meeting at all. Are you cool with that?" he asked.

"Of course, you know that I am all for that. I hope you know that if you told me that you wanted to stop it all right this minute, it would not be a problem for me." she promised. "Yes, you're right, I do want to call him tonight. If he agrees to your stipulations, and I am very certain he will, then I hope that you find the whole experience all that you hoped it would be. I know that I will be OK with it because I have already had sex with Abel in front of you, and that was incredibly erotic, knowing that you were watching and that you found it to be an incredible turn on. Alright, I will call him back in an hour, how's that?" she asked.

Gene and Roxy spent that hour playing with each other. Gene was reminding her of how good he was at eating pussy, and she was re introducing him to her talented mouth wrapped happily around his hard cock. While they were eagerly engaged, Roxy reflected about the fact that she was no longer fantasizing about other men when she and Gene were intimate with one another.Even the likely meeting with James and how hungry she was for him, was not something she thought about. The truth was that Gene was actually the most attractive guy she knew. He was far sexier and more desirable than either James or Abel. Granted, they were gorgeous men, muscular, well proportioned, handsome, and confident, but Gene was all of those things as well, and then some. She remembered how Sandy couldn't take her eyes off of Gene that night at Abel's house, and then her admission that she was really turned on by him. She realized that she had the best man of the lot and that was enough for her. However, she thought, she also liked the erotic nature and excitement of being fucked by other men she also found attractive. So as long as her Gene would let her, and there were enough qualified candidates, she intended to have as much fun as they could have together.

Roxy and Gene were unlike most couples that were into the things they were currently into, or so they assumed by what they saw and read. Many couples found different ways to indulge their sexual desires, they joined clubs, or made sex dates, or acquired boy/girl play friends, or even placed or answered ads from and for interested parties. In Roxy and Gene's case, they enjoyed a fairly routine and normal sex life. In other words, they had great sex together, but did not actively pursue exploring the many methods of other couples. In their case, they occasionally ran into a situation or event, where an opportunity to pursue an erotic adventure with someone presented itself. This had happened only twice over a period of six months, and they were more than fine with it. Only on one of those occasions did their guest have the opportunity to actually penetrate Roxy.

An hour and a half later Roxy called James back. He was genuinely surprised to hear from her. She began by saying, "I bet you thought that you would never hear from me again. The truth is that I thought the same thing." She paused for a moment, looked over at Gene, who was currently rubbing his crotch through his shorts, then said, "Well I talked with Gene, that is my husband's name, and I did tell him all about you. I finally confessed that I found you attractive and desirable. He asked me what I meant by that. I told him that I didn't intend to do anything about it, I was just sharing something new and exciting in my life. We talked about other things for a while, then he surprised me by saying that he understood that I would never do anything about an attraction I had for someone else, but if I could would I want to?" she shared.

James was about to burst with anticipation, he wanted to know what was decided, but Roxy was in no hurry to reveal everything just yet. He asked, "So what did you tell him? When he asked if you could act on an attraction to someone, would you?" he wanted to know. He ended by saying, "I think I already know what he told you, he probably said that he wants to know who it is so that he can come looking for me, is he a very big, scary man?" he asked.

Roxy wanted to keep him dangling for a little bit longer. She said, "Well he didn't say that, he never mentioned anything about wanting to come find you. Gene isn't like that. He is formidable, and he can take care of himself, but he is mostly very gentle, understanding, and caring." she teased. Then she decided to see what he would say to the real news, she had said she knew what he would decide but now she wasn't all that sure. "You won't, in a million years, guess what he had to say to me about you." she teased even more. Then she finally said, "I told him that I was very attracted to you and that if I had his permission I might just explore the experience of having another man." she said. Then she continued, "OK, what do you think he told me about you and me? You have to guess before I decide to tell you."

"Seriously?" he asked exasperatedly. But he decided to go along, he didn't want to sink this ship before its maiden voyage. "He said that you could talk on the phone but not much more. Or he said that if you decide to pursue a friendship with this guy then you can pack your bags, because that is what I would probably tell my wife if she told me something like that." he added

"No, neither of those things are it. What he actually said was, let me see if I can remember exactly how he put it, 'I know we talked about enriching our sex life but we never discussed having sex with other people. 'Still,' he went on, 'the more I think about it, the more exciting the idea is for me. I'll tell you what, the only way I would ever allow you to be with another man is if I was right there with you, to watch, and protect you if need be.' She gave the news time to sink in. Then she said, "Do you get what I just told you? You were wrong about how he would react, but the only way you and I will get to explore anything at all with one another is if he is there with us. I understand if you don't feel comfortable with this, but you already know that I will not do anything that could hurt my husband. Also, if you do decide that you are OK with going through with this, I have to tell you that he also had a stipulation. He said you needed to know that if he decided that he was not OK with it after all, then he had the right to end the experience no matter what we were into at the moment. You have to agree to this, and abide by it if the occasion arises. Can you do that?" she asked.

"You mean that he actually wants to watch me have sex with you?" he asked, completely taken off guard. Then he continued, "The truth is that I don't know if I could do that. I don't know if I could actually have sex with a man's wife while he was in the room watching me." After a short pause, "What am I saying? You are an amazingly attractive and desirable woman and I don't think that seducing you, no matter who is watching, will be a problem. So my answer is, absolutely, I would love to seduce you and make love to you while he watches us going at it. Also, I agree to his stipulation. I honestly think that he will be doing just that before anything actually happens." he offered. "My only hope is that he not pull the plug before I get the chance to at least see you naked. So I am in! How would you like to go about this, and the sooner the better as far as I am concerned. What do you think about tonight?" he asked.

"Whoa tiger," she said. "Tonight is not good at all remember? My husband isn't home yet, but the good news is that he won't be gone for two more days. He will be arriving home tomorrow morning. If it was tomorrow night then you would have to wait, because I would be too busy with my husband making love to me. If it all works out, let's see how he feels about tomorrow night. I will call you sometime tomorrow to let you know if tomorrow night will be good, or if it will have to wait for another time." she explained. Then she added, "If we do decide to meet, where would we do that? How about we meet at your house? You said your wife isn't due back for a week, and if someone asks just tell them you had some friends over for the evening. I really would like it more than some seedy motel." she explained.

James did not want to have them over to his house. He felt nervous that somehow his wife would find out and he would have hell to pay, or find a new place to live. Finally he said, "I really would feel more comfortable at a hotel, a nice hotel mind you. I would hate for my wife to find out somehow. Listen, Roxy, if you are really set on coming over here then I would have to ask that we not use the bedrooms, because if someone came by it would be really hard to explain what we were all doing in the bedroom. I have a really nice day room with two really nice couches, a huge arm chair, and a really thick, soft, carpet, which you would look gorgeous on naked. Can I convince you to pick a motel instead?" He pleaded.

"James," she said. "You don't have to worry, nobody will know a thing, and yes, if your day room is as comfortable as you say it is then the day room it is. Now why don't you give me your address and, if Gene is alright with it, how about we meet there around say six? I will call you tomorrow to let you know if it is a go. If you would prefer to not give me your address tonight, you can give it to me tomorrow when I call if we decide to go through with it. You never know, this could prove to be a lot of fun." she ended and hung up. Roxy was certain that she was going to get used and pleasured like she was in her fantasies. Still, plans aren't always kept, she hadn't counted on life and how it sometimes has a way of changing things.

It was just turning 6:30 and Roxy had just hung up the phone with James. As she turned to talk to Gene about all of what had transpired and what was about to transpire, the front door bell rang. Gene couldn't remember the last time someone came knocking on their door unannounced, at such a late hour. He turned on his porch light and looked through the fish eye lens in his door. He was surprised to see Sandy standing on their porch. If anything was serendipitous, this had to be, really, what were the odds? He opened the door and invited her in. Gene was not ignorant of how attractive, sexy, and desirable Sandy was. She was dressed in a very slinky, very snug, black dress, made from some type of stretch material, that hugged her generous figure like paint. She had on a pair of 3 inch heels and what appeared to be seamed nylons. Gene figured that she must be wearing a garter to hold up those nylons, he thought he could detect the slight bump of the garter and its straps through her dress. He actually began to get a hard on, just watching her walk into their living room.

Sandy was a somewhat shy woman, except when she drank too much. She tended to lose her filter and just say whatever came to mind. However, she seemed fairly sober at the moment. Roxy came down the stairs when she heard a woman's voice, and seemed to be genuinely glad to see Sandy. They hugged and kissed each other on the cheek. Roxy led her to the living room and invited her to sit down. She asked if Sandy might like a glass of wine, then Roxy went to the kitchen to pour them each a glass. When she returned she found Gene deep in conversation with Sandy. All she caught was Sandy saying, '...whenever and as often as I can.' She looked over at Gene and could plainly see his very hard cock through his pants. Her initial reaction was jealous anger. Then she realized that it was ridiculous to get angry over something like that, after all, Gene didn't react like that when he not only saw her give a guy a hard-on, but watched that hard-on buried deep inside of Roxy. That realization had the effect of calming her almost instantly. She sat next to Gene on the sofa, facing Sandy on the love seat across from them. For the next five minutes they sipped their wine and made small talk, until Roxy asked to what they owed the pleasure of having her stop by.

Sandy began to feel the effects of the wine, and began to feel more and more relaxed. She realized that she had better get to why she had chosen to disturb Roxy and Gene at such a late hour, before she drank too much and got too relaxed. She said, "I am really sorry to bother you guys at this hour. I have been over at Abel's house all afternoon and was just leaving to go home." she explained.

"The reason I stopped by is because I wanted to know if you guys would like to come to dinner tomorrow night, at my house. I have been thinking about asking you for some time but either didn't find you home, or it was always too late to stop by. A lot later than tonight, by the way. Listen, you guys don't have to come tomorrow night if you have something else you have to do. The invitation is an open one, just let me know ahead of time that you will be coming." she said.

Gene turned towards Roxy and began to speak to Sandy. "As a matter of fact, we do have plans for tomorrow. Of course Roxy and I have to talk about it but I think any day this week, except tomorrow."

Roxy immediately chimed in, "Actually, Friday is open, if that is OK with you Sandy? If so we would love to come to dinner. What are you making, or is it too impolite to ask? She stood and took everyone's empty glasses. When she returned it was obvious to Gene that Sandy's glass was much fuller than before. Roxy then asked, "Tell me sandy, is this a dinner party for a lot of people or just Gene and Me? Or is it a dinner party for just us, you, and Abel? If it is the latter, then we will have to decline. You see we are a little bit miffed at Abel and we are not quite ready to raise the white flag," she lied.

Sandy appeared to be genuinely distressed at hearing what Roxy had just shared. She said, "Oh no, I hadn't invited Abel. I was going to, but I actually think that it will be cozier and more fun with just us. Anyway, Friday is just great! Let me give you my address and phone number, in case there is a problem." she told them. Then she went on to say, "I also stopped by because I really feel like I owe you both an apology for the things I said when we first met. I know it is no excuse, but I tend to lose my filter when I drink and I say things I shouldn't say. I am sure you were offended by me telling you that I wanted to have a threesome, or a twosome with you and/or your husband. I was being very genuine about finding you both very attractive and desirable, I just shouldn't have said the rest. I am sorry."

Gene realized that the two women were getting a bit drunk. Roxy had begun to slur a word here and there, and Sandy's knees kept spreading wider and wider apart. Before they had finished their second glass of wine, Gene could tell that he had been right, Sandy was indeed wearing a garter and nylons. He turned towards his wife, just to see if she was aware of Sandy's beaver shot. To his surprise, she was also staring between Sandy's legs and the beginnings of a beaver. Gene couldn't tell if Sandy was aware of what she was doing or not. Then he heard Roxy begin to answer Sandy.

"Please, don't worry yourself about it. The truth is that both Gene and I were very flattered by your comments. We both think you are very sexy, attractive, and desirable and we feel very lucky to have a woman like yourself find us at all appealing." she confessed. Then she went on to say, "We are not innocents or still naive enough to think that people don't readily give into their desires. I have always been curious about what it would be like to be with a woman, but until now, I suppose I hadn't yet found a woman I was attracted to in that way. Since you expressed your interest, I must confess I have, I guess, fantasized about you and me. I know that my husband would love to explore an erotic experience with you as well. He has told me on a couple of occasions how attractive and desirable he thinks you are, but I don't know what to do with that." she said. Finally she told Sandy, "Honestly, we have discussed me having sex with a strange man while he watches, but I can't say that I feel the same way. I don't think that I could handle watching him make love to some woman, who is not me." she confessed.

Sandy said, "Well I am so relieved and excited to hear that. Since you have shared how you feel, I want to say that I am available to both of you if you should ever wish to explore and experiment doing something erotically fun and different. I know that sounds a bit slutty but I want you both to know that it isn't something that I tell everyone and, truthfully, you are the only people I have ever said something like that to. I admit that I love sex and I am very sexual, but I am not ruled by it." she added

By now, Gene was plainly able to look between Sandy's legs. Her knees remained about 3 to 4 inches apart. He could plainly see that she was wearing a very skimpy pair of pink, frilly, lace panties over her garter straps. He had been so engrossed staring at her beaver that he hadn't been aware that Sandy was staring at him as he was looking up her legs. When he looked up he realized that she was studying him study her. She made no attempt to close her legs but simply gave him a warm and sexy smile. Gene became instantly embarrassed. He turned a bright pink and turned toward Roxy. He now realized that she was also very aware of what he had been doing. He looked up at her, guilt ridden, but was surprised to see a smile, almost like Sandy's smile, on his wife's face. What happened next caught him totally off guard.

Roxy said, "why don't I go and refill our wine glasses. Can you handle one more Sandy?" Without waiting for a reply she gathered the glasses and went to refill them. When she returned she set the glasses on the coffee table in front of them. When she did, she set Sandy's in front of her, her own right in front of herself, but Gene's glass was across the other side of the table. Before Gene could ask what was going on she said, "Listen, we're all adults, why don't we try a little experiment. I keep saying that I don't think I could handle seeing my Gene with another woman, but I occasionally find myself getting aroused at the fantasy of watching him doing just that." she began. Then she continued by elaborating, "Why don't we have Gene sit on the love seat next to you Sandy? If you are both up to it, I would like to watch you both getting hot and heavy with each other. If you agree, I also have to add that if I find that I am not OK with it, you both have to promise that you will stop doing whatever you are doing the moment I ask you to stop. If you are both willing, will you agree to that?" she asked a bit nervously. Roxy really was a little nervous about it but she felt that it was only fair.

Gene and Sandy both sat where they were, not looking at one another. It became a little awkward as the silence extended and grew. Finally, Roxy turned towards to Gene, grabbed his head in both her hands and gave him a very soulful, passionate, kiss. When she broke the kiss she stood, walked around the coffee table and kneeled in front of Sandy. She then took Sandy's head in both of her hands and kissed her just like she had kissed Gene, it was one of the most erotic kisses Roxy had ever experienced. Sandy offered no resistance at all. When Roxy broke that kiss, she stood, walked around the table to Gene, grabbed him by the hand, pulled him up and led him to the other side of the table. She gently pushed him onto the seat next to Sandy. She took Gene's left hand and placed it on Sandy's bare thigh, and placed his other arm around her shoulders. She then gently took both of their heads and pushed them together. That is when they finally dropped their awkwardness and moved in for a kiss.