Lemons to Lemonade Ch. 03

Story Info
Third installment of Gene and Roxy.
11k words
4.28
3.6k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustwords
lustwords
18 Followers

Gene and Roxy are a couple who have decided to explore their mutual sexuality, as a couple. They had been married for ten years and discovered, at the end of that time, that their sex life had lost most or all of its luster, and excitement. Both Roxy and Gene were used to fantasizing about other people when they had sex. It didn't look good for their future because neither of them were willing to address the problem. Probably because they had no idea how to begin.

Both Gene and Roxy were exceptional looking people. Gene was 6'1", with a full head of dark brown hair and a slight greying at the temples. He had clear blue eyes, a good complexion, and a very athletic build. He was a man who liked working out for the way it made him feel, not so much to show off his great build.

Roxy was 5'3", with very light, creamy, smooth skin, a thick head of bright red hair, emerald green eyes, full, sensuous, lips, and a body that was surely an example of what an exceptional female body should look like. She was perfectly proportioned, with an athletic build, medium breasts with puffy aureoles, pert, pink nipples, full, wide hips, a small waist, an amazingly firm, round ass, and gorgeous legs, which looked spectacular in seamed nylons, and heels, or simply framed by a skirt or a dress. When Roxy crossed her legs in public, wearing a dress or skirt, she commanded the attention of every male within eyesight.

In terms of their sexual problems, everything changed one afternoon. Roxy had just bathed and had entered her bedroom with a towel wrapped around her body and one around her hair. She had a vanity where she usually sat to apply her makeup and brush her hair. She removed the towel around her body and used it to finish drying herself. She then removed the one on her head, sat in front of her vanity and began brushing her hair. As she brushed she began fantasizing about one of their neighbors, one she fantasized about a great deal. His name was Abel and she was taken by him. He was about 32, very handsome, well proportioned, about 6'2", with a very muscular body, a well defined six pack, and, Oh yeah, he was also single. A problem for most of the men in the neighborhood because all of their wives were quite taken with Abel. She counted strokes as she appraised her naked body.

She liked the way her breasts looked. She remembered in college that all of the boys who were fortunate enough to see them, couldn't seem to get enough of them. She liked her flat belly and the turn of her arms, firm but not muscle bound. She was fantasizing how Abel would react to her naked body, when she noticed a slight movement in the corner of her mirror. She looked at the reflection more closely and was shocked to discover that Abel was standing on a ladder, cleaning his gutters she guessed, and staring directly at her naked body as she sat in her chair.

She had decided that she would not let him know she had seen him because, that way, she would never have to openly acknowledge the situation. She didn't know what to do at first. She didn't want to move suddenly because she didn't want him to know that she was aware of him. Instead, she forced herself to calmly continue doing what she was doing. As she brushed her hair she noticed that her breasts would jiggle and sway with her arm movements. She began to intentionally make them jiggle, and sway, hoping that he was as aroused by the show as she was. She could see his face and his expression was priceless. His mouth was slightly open, his arms limp at his sides, his eyes unblinking, and he kept licking his lips. She became very aroused as she continued to tease him. She even got out of her seat and moved around the room so that he could see and appreciate her entire body. Finally, she put her foot on her chair facing him, and began to fluff and comb her pubic hair. Blatantly exposing her beautiful mound of tight pussy for his pleasure, and hers.

She then dressed in her sexiest bra and panties and left the room. She stood outside her bedroom door breathing heavily and imagining Abel masturbating to her image later, when he was at home. Not that a man like Abel had to masturbate at all, she reasoned, which made the image all the more sexy because in her fantasy he did jack off thinking of her. Later that night she told Gene all about the experience. She didn't know why she decided to tell him since she knew he was going to blow up, he was a very jealous man. Maybe she wanted to do something, anything, that could re inspire their love life. Risky, she thought, very risky.

Roxy waited until Gene had taken his shower and had just crawled into bed. She then said, "Honey, something happened today that caught me totally off guard. I am not sure if I should tell you about it because you have a tendency of going off the jealous end. What I am talking about was totally accidental, which means that nobody did anything intentional, well, except me I guess, a little I think. If I tell you, will you promise not to get mad or do something stupid?" she pled.

Well she told him and his reaction was completely not the reaction she had been expecting. Instead of becoming angry he had asked a lot of questions, and wanted to know every detail. It was a turning point in their sexual relationship, and their marriage.

That night Gene and Roxy discovered a whole new world of eroticism and sexual excitement. Roxy had been completely blind sided with her husband's reaction to her news about being spied upon. Instead of being upset he had expressed a real disappointment at not having gotten to watch her tease Abel. As they talked, Gene began to open up more and more, until he had confessed that the idea of getting to watch Roxy have sex with a strange man was extremely arousing to him. Eventually, they did invite Able over for dinner. One thing led to another, they had not had any intention of doing anything more than just share a meal and some conversation, and, at the end of the evening, Gene got to watch Abel fuck Roxy. Roxy loved getting to actually enjoy sex with her long time fantasy man, and, at the risk of getting ahead of herself, the prospect of potentially getting to invite other men to have her. Gene loved getting to watch his wife having sex with Abel and was inspired to consider other attractive, eager, capable, safe, and discreet men to possess his wife sexually. So far, Abel was the only real man who had gotten to enjoy his wife's amazing body as the trade off to their own fantasies. Still, there were problems.

Abel had become a problem because he was always after Roxy to have sex with him. Gene and Roxy realized that they had made a mistake in allowing a neighbor to have sex with Roxy. He had as much as threatened them with exposure if he didn't get another chance with Gene's wife. Gene had placated him by telling him that they would seriously consider giving him one more opportunity. In truth, Gene had pretty much already decided that Abel was probably not going to have a second opportunity. During this exchange, Abel had introduced them to a woman who he had referred to as his girlfriend. Her name was Sandy. Abel had told Gene that he and Sandy had discussed swapping partners with other couples. Abel asked Gene if maybe he would like to consider swapping. Gene had to admit that Sandy was very attractive and had a great body, but it was something they had to think about. Roxy and Sandy had hit it off.

In the course of the evening that they all met, Sandy confided in Roxy, telling her that she was very attracted to Gene, and she thought he was super desirable and sexy. She also confessed that she found Roxy just as desirable and sexy. Towards the end of that first evening, and a few bottles of wine, Sandy added that she would love to have a threesome with Roxy and Gene, or just a twosome with Roxy or Gene. She also asked that Roxy not tell Abel what she had suggested. Sandy claimed that Abel wasn't really interested in sexual experimentation, he was only interested in finding ways to have sex with Roxy, by the way he was always bringing her up in erotic talk.

This news alarmed Roxy, because it indicated that Abel had told Sandy about their unplanned experience with Abel. She was about to excuse herself so that she could go and tell Gene what she had learned, when Sandy, after a very inebriated long pause, finished what she had been saying. She said that she could see why Abel had such a crush on Roxy, but that it seemed a bit unhealthy because he talked about her a lot and almost as if he actually knew her that way. Sandy reiterated, "That's why I asked you no to tell Abel. It is more for your benefit than mine."

Roxy made no commitments but she also did not discourage Sandy outright. She only said that she was very flattered and would discuss it with Gene, if an opportunity presented itself. The very next day, Roxy met another potential candidate, a guy named James. The best thing about James was that he was intensely attracted and horny for Roxy, and he was married, which both Gene and Roxy decided was a good thing, no attachments.

Roxy and James had met when she and Gene had gone out on a date, during which Roxy had acquired his phone number. She was very excited about James, and it was obvious to Gene that she was very sexually attracted to him. At their meeting James had boldly told Roxy that he already had fantasies about her, and a lot of ideas of what he wanted to do with her. After talking with James, Roxy decided that it might be fun to see what he had to say if she called him. At first, Roxy had started flirting with James, which she realized had not included Gene. She confessed her desire for James and promised that she would always defer to Gene whenever it concerned whether she would spend time with a new guy or not, regardless how taken she was with a guy, or how much she wanted to have sex with him. She realized that she was already allowed to have sex with exceptional men, and she was also the one who picked them. It was Gene's job to decide if he wanted them to have his wife or not. So for Roxy, the old adage, "You win some you, you lose some," was kind of appropriate.

They had let a few days pass before Roxy called him. She dialed James' number as Gene listened in on speakerphone. It rang for a long time, and both of them thought they would have to try calling back another time, when, just about when the call went to voicemail, James answered.

"Hello," he said. For a few moments there was no one on the other end. He was about to hang up, saying, "Look, whoever this is, it isn't funny, please don't call again," when he heard someone speak.

"Hello James, how have you been?" asked Roxy. "Do you know who this is?"

"Is this Roxy?" he asked excitedly.

Roxy liked that he seemed really excited to hear from her. She was still trying to decide what direction to take this. On the one hand, her animal side had already decided that she wanted to have sex with James. On the other, she didn't want to let go too completely. She felt that, regardless of how she felt about him having her, he still had to work for it. He had to convince her that him seducing her was the best course of action. Of course Gene would have the final say, after all, her body belonged to Gene.

As soon as Roxy dialed James' number, Gene began to unbutton her blouse. He reached in and cupped one of her breasts. She was leaning over the bed and he got up under her, reached around, unclasped her bra, and pulled it down along her arms. He supported her, lifted her hands off the bed, and removed her bra. He then began to suck on her right nipple. Rolling it with his tongue and drawing it into his mouth with his hungry lips. He alternated between the two nipples and he could hear Roxy panting softly. She began to talk on the phone but Gene didn't stop plying his attentions on her tits.

"I don't want you to get the wrong idea gut I have to confess that I am also married. I am calling you because I can see nothing wrong with talking with a friend on the phone. I love my husband very much and would not do anything that could hurt him or cause our relationship harm. I am sure that you feel the same about your wife. The fact that we are both married and talking on the phone at all, must mean that we feel like being a little naughty, but not with our spouses. I need for you to know that our friendship will probably not go beyond a phone call or two. I won't do anything physical, so there seems no reason to meet. Don't you agree? Also, I apologize for being such a tease at the club, too much to drink I think," she confided. It wasn't fair, she thought, that Gene was so good at pleasuring her tits. It was getting hard to concentrate. A couple of little gasps of pleasure escaped her lips.

"Well that is really disappointing. I do like talking with you on the phone but I would like it much better if I could look at you while we talk," he complained. "You sound out of breath, were you working out?" he asked, then continued, "Or are you doing something very naughty to yourself?" He made no mention concerning her confession about being married. It seemed reasonable to assume that marriage was not a problem for him.

She thought quickly and said, "Busted! I have to confess that I am pleasuring myself as we speak. If you find it distracting I will stop." She waited a beat, then continued, "I really should control myself, I know it must be giving you the wrong idea, but I am very horny and my husband had to leave on business this evening for two days." she teased. She noticed that when he responded he also seemed a little out of breath.

"Hey, I know what you said, about keeping our physical distance, and I understand, I really do," he shared. "Still, I know how it can be when we feel really horny and not have an outlet. That happens to me a lot, my wife's libido is not quite as strong as mine. I have to confess that I masturbate a lot." he revealed. Then he went on, "Listen, despite what you said about us not seeing each other, I really think that we can help each other out here. I would love the opportunity to help trim those horns for you, and, at the same time, you would be doing the same great service for me. Your husband and my wife never have to know."

"So you are asking me to do what I swore I would never do, cheat on my husband. You know this is exactly the type of information that one person can use to blackmail another. I will tell you what, my husband and I have talked about expanding our sexual relationship. Although, we have talked about and experienced things like role play, pick up at a bar, sex in public places, sex on an airplane, flirting with strangers, things like that, but we have never discussed having sex with strangers. When he gets home, or maybe I might even work up the nerve to call him this very night, I will tell him about out conversation and also that I find you very sexy and desirable. Because he and I have never lied to one another, I will also tell him that I fantasize about you seducing me. If he reacts favorably to the news and he allows me to meet with you, I will let you know and we can discuss it then. How is that?" she said.

"Roxy, I don't know if you should share something like that with him. I know that if my wife told me something like that I would be really pissed. I just know that if you do share this with him that I will never hear from you again. I mean, I would love the opportunity to spend intimate time with you, but I just can't believe that any husband would give his wife permission to have sex with a stranger, or just hang out with a guy, one his wife has already admitted she finds attractive and desirable." he warned.

Roxy listened attentively to what James had to say. It was obvious that James wanted to keep their friendship secret and, in a way, she could understand his reasoning. After all, she thought, she wouldn't take it well if Gene came home and told her he found a strange woman desirable and fantasized about having sex with her. "Well, I get what you are saying, but that is exactly what destroys a relationship, deceit. I will tell you once more, because I want you to hear this, I love my husband very much, and I will not do anything that will cause him pain or cause him to stop trusting me. You should know that I am not talking to you because I might be looking for some other man to satisfy me. My husband is an amazing lover and has that under complete control. But, like you, my libido is sometimes a little more active than his, almost always when he is away, which, thank God, is not very often." she explained. Finally she added, "In any case this is the way it has to be. You never know, he might actually surprise us both, but if he doesn't that is also OK with me. So I will say goodbye for now and we will see what happens. I may or may not be calling you back. If this is too much for you, then just tell me and I won't bother calling you back at all."

She hung up and turned to Gene, who had stopped trying to distract her with his wonderful mouth, and said, "Well what do you think? I know we didn't talk about it first, but I wanted to find a way to include you in this. I mean, you have expressed a desire on several occasions to watch me having sex with another man. By telling him that I wanted to talk to you first about being able to meet with him or not, well, that opens the door to you getting to be in the same room to watch him seduce me, if he is capable of performing in front of you, or he may not want to be a part of it at all. I think he will, I think that he would take me in front of a room full of people if that is the only way he could have me."

Gene looked at his wife, then smiled. He said, "Actually, I believe that, because I would fuck you in front of a room full of people. Anyway, I kind of figured that is why you told him that you would have to speak with me first. The idea of getting to actually be in the room with you and watch you being seduced and then having sex with a guy is pretty exciting to me, but also a bit scary, and I know that I won't take it badly, since I have already watched you and Abel have sex. I sometimes wonder, however, if maybe what I am feeling is a little bit sick? I mean, you know that I don't want anything to come between us, and that if I thought, for even a moment, that I could lose you, or lose a grip on our relationship over this type of thing, then it all stops immediately, agreed?" he asked. He waited for her response, then went on to ask how she wanted to proceed?

"So, he said that his wife is due back in, what, like a week or so? You can wait two days, for when I get home, or you can just tell him that you called me on the phone. If you want to call him back tonight, and I get the feeling that is exactly what you want, you need to wait an hour or two. It wouldn't look good that you called me only to ask me something like that. Besides, if I were really away, then I would absolutely expect to talk to you on the phone for a long time, because I know I would miss you terribly."

"I get what you are saying. I do want to call him back tonight, and it makes me feel a little bit slutty. The fact that I want sex with certain men and I tell you about it. It seems a little bit perverted, but like you said, if this type of thing becomes even a small problem, for either of us, we call it over and quits, I agree!" she told him. Then she added, "So, if he does agree to take me in front of you, how shall we go about it? I mean, where do we do this, I assume that it won't be here. I know we made a mistake with Abel and I don't want to repeat it. Also, when would you like to do this? If I call him tonight, I know that he will want to do it as soon as possible. Maybe he might allow us all to gather at his house. After all, it isn't like we would want to rattle his cage or blackmail him. More than likely though, it will probably be at a motel, don't you think?" She explained, knowing full well that it didn't matter to her really, all she wanted was the erotic thrill of a strange, beautiful, new, naked body up against her own and, more and more, the desire to have Gene watch her and watch him get really horny doing it."

lustwords
lustwords
18 Followers