Lemons to Lemonade Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxy took a drink of her wine and watched as her husband placed his lips on Sandy's. They began to kiss, tentatively at first, but more insistent and lustful as the seconds passed. Gene became bolder as they kissed and began to move his left hand up and down Sandy's thigh, moving the hem of her tight dress up almost to her panties. Her garter and nylons were completely exposed. Roxy had to admit that Sandy had a terrific set of legs! She was able to see how a gorgeous set of legs could be made to look even more stunning and sexy with hose, a garter, and heels. No wonder men love women in lingerie, she thought. As the kissing became more insistent and intense, Roxy watched her husband begin to squeeze and fondle Sandy's breasts through her dress. She could not deny that the sight was very erotic and filled with animal lust. She could feel the moistness beginning between her legs. After about ten minutes of kissing, Gene stood up, helped Sandy up, and removed her dress up over her head. She was wearing identical pink bra and panties. Roxy could tell that the lingerie was not meant to be functional, it was only meant to enhance and display a woman's attributes and create desire in the observer, in this case Gene (and truth be known, her as well).

Gene could not believe that he was actually doing this in front of his wife. He was really turned on. Sandy was an amazing kisser and she made it hard for him to imagine being able to simply stop if Roxy demanded it, but he knew, without a doubt, that he would if asked. He reached around Sandy's body, as he kissed her, and unhooked her bra. He pulled it slowly from her shoulders and exposed a pair of tits that easily rivaled Roxy's. They didn't have the pink, raised aureoles, and nipples like Roxy, but they were pointed, standing up firmly and proudly, with very sultry, caramel colored aureoles and nipples, and were about the same size as his wife's. He gently pushed her back onto the sofa and went directly for Sandy's left nipple. The texture and the shape were amazing in his mouth. She had large nipples, which he discovered he loved sucking. He was pleased to hear Sandy begin to moan and pant as he fondled her tits and sucked on her wonderful nipples.

Roxy had been getting more and more aroused by what she was looking at. She found that watching Gene undress a woman was one of the most erotic things she had ever witnessed. He looked so handsome, and yummy. When she watched him take Sandy's left nipple in his mouth she almost came. She had had no idea how erotic it could be to watch your mate and someone else. His lips and tongue suckled greedily on her breasts, and Roxy was very aroused by how glisteny and wet Sandy's nipples and breasts were from Gene's attention, and how they jiggled and swayed when he let the nipples slip from his mouth. Moreover, she was also very desirous of getting her turn at Sandy's tits. Finally, she watched Gene move slowly down Sandy's body, licking, kissing, and fondling every inch of her beautiful, smooth, naturally tanned skin as he went, until he arrived at her pink, lacy panties. She watched as he buried his face in her crotch and began to eat Sandy's pussy through her panties. Sandy was going wild! She was gyrating and tensing her body in obvious pleasure, completely lost in lust and erotic bliss. Roxy was overwhelmed with horny desire for both of them, but especially Gene. He looked so incredible, manly, and super sexy giving pleasure to Sandy. Finally, she watched Gene slowly begin to pull Sandy's panties down her legs. Roxy noticed how cute and sexy Sandy's pussy was, she had shaved her pubic patch into a little heart shape. Roxy had watched porn and seen many a damsel with her legs spread wide and a hunk of a man greedily eating her snatch. However, she had never been so overwhelmed with lust and desire by those movies, as she was right now by watching her husband eating pussy.

Sandy could not believe how lucky she was. She had been fantasizing about Roxy and Gene since she first met them. She knew that Gene had let Abel fuck Roxy in front of him, because Abel had finally confessed why he was always talking about wanting to fuck Roxy. She also knew that she couldn't let them know that she knew because they had not shared it with her so she assumed that they didn't want anyone to know. At the moment, she was lost in erotic bliss. She had to admit that she had never been eaten, kissed, licked, fondled, or sucked like she was right now. She figured it might be the fact that she had fantasized about him so much, but he did not let her down. She hated to say it, but although she enjoyed sex with Abel, it was not nearly as intense and pleasurable as it was with Gene. She began to hope that Roxy would let Gene fuck her, she just knew that she would love it.

Roxy removed her top and shorts and began to rub her crotch and fondle her own tits as she watched her husband servicing Sandy. Finally, she stood up, walked over to Gene, and while his face was buried in Sandy's crotch, she undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants, then pulled his pants and underwear completely off of him. She had decided that she needed to see if she could handle actually watching his wonderful cock buried in their guest's pussy. It was incredibly hard and pulsing. She bent down, gave his lovely cock a warm kiss, then pulled him away from Sandy's crotch. Roxy took his place for her first taste, savoring the musk and taste of Sandy's very wet vagina, and realizing that she wanted much more of that. She then took both of them by the hand and led them into the bedroom, and to the bed. Sandy laid down on her back, and she looked so beautiful, erotic, and inviting. Her breasts still pointing straight up, not sagging in the least. Gene got in the bed next to her and was about to move between her spread legs but Sandy stopped him. Roxy sat on the edge of the bed and watched as Sandy, sat up and took Gene's rock hard cock in her mouth. Roxy had never seen anything so incredibly sexual and intensely erotic. She began to masturbate to the lust filled sight in front of her.

Roxy began to realize that watching a strange woman reacting to her husbands attention, like Sandy was doing, was an incredible turn on. She was sucking, licking, and stroking Gene's wonderfully hard cock with an enthusiasm and eagerness that made her very proud of her husband's ability to seduce and sate a woman sexually. Finally, reluctantly, she let his stone hard cock slip from her lips. It bounced and vibrated for a couple of beats. Then Gene stood, pushed Sandy gently onto her back, spread her gorgeous legs, and moved in between them. He looked over at his wife first and was encouraged by her smile and her nod to go ahead. Just before he entered Sandy, Roxy reached down, took his very hard cock in her hand, and guided it, for the first time, into Sandy's waiting, welcoming, dripping pussy. Sandy raised her legs towards the ceiling and gave Roxy a good view of her husband's hard on, as it moved in and out of her pussy.

Roxy could take it no longer. She stood, removed her bra then slowly slid her panties down her legs. She got on the bed next to the fornicating couple, on her knees and began to kiss her husband with lust filled abandon. She loved how she could feel his thrusting rhythm each time he plunged his iron shaft deep into their guest's pussy. She then broke with Gene and lay next to Sandy as Gene eagerly fucked her. She turned to Sandy and began to kiss her just as passionately as she had been kissing Gene. The thrusting made it a challenge to keep her lips on Sandy's but, somehow, that made it all the more arousing and erotic. Sandy pulled Roxy up and had her sit on her face as Gene fucked her. Roxy could not remember when she had been so turned on. The sensation of Sandy's mouth as it licked and sucked her pussy was indescribable! She moved forward and began to seek Gene's lips again, this time while straddling Sandy's pretty face. The moment her lips made contact with her husband's, she began to violently climax, and like a chain reaction, Sandy and Gene also began to cum. Gene pulled out of Sandy and spurted hot, creamy cum all over Sandy's breasts and belly, and Roxy's pubic patch. Sandy began to moan and groan as she reached down and began to manipulate her clitoris with her fingers.

Roxy looked down at Sandy's naked body and it glistened with Gene's spent seed. Roxy was shaking violently, and when the shaking began to subside she dropped down and began to lick all of Gene's cum from Sandy's body. Then she moved up and took Gene's spent cock in her mouth and began to clean it. She became very aroused as she cleaned him because she could taste Sandy's musk clinging to his dick. She was still very horny and tasting Gene's dick only made her hornier. Luckily he began to harden in her mouth. Soon, he was back to completely rigid and very hard. She laid where Sandy had been laying, spread her legs wide for him, and watched him as he began to fill her very hungry pussy with his wonderful cock. Sandy began to eat her pussy as Gene fucked her. It was a glorious sensation, one she never could have imagined or described. Roxy was quite taken with desire and lust watching Sandy's breasts as they hung down and moved with every thrust of Gene's cock. She then moved up and began to suck and fondle Roxy's pert, firm, tits with the wonderful puffy aereoles and nipples, which put her own perky tits in Roxy's face. Gene was overwhelmed with the vision of both women sucking and playing with each others tits. Finally, Roxy pulled Sandy up and had her straddle her face, she became lost in the ecstasy of how wonderful it felt to eat Sandy's recently filled pussy.

After about 20 minutes of this, Gene could take it no longer. He pulled Sandy up and had her lie on top of Roxy, tummy to tummy. While the women kissed and fondled one another, Gene alternated between pumping first one pussy then pulling out and pumping the other, it was gloriously erotic! Suddenly, he could hold it no longer. He pumped hard three or four more times into each woman then he pulled out and spurted cum all over both naked ladies. They continued to grind against each other until first one, then the other began to cum in violent, heaving shakes. Gene turned them over and had them lie side by side. Then he began to eat one, then the other as they came, drenching his face with their slippery, wet lubricant and cum.

Finally, Gene's cock was flaccid and out of service, at least for the time being. Both women had obviously not had enough because they were now on the bed in a 69 position, eating pussy like a couple of pros. Minutes later, first Roxy then Sandy began to climax. Gene could see that Roxy was lost in sexual bliss as Sandy came all over his wife's beautiful face. He had never given much thought to watching Roxy with another woman. Actually, he had thought about it but had dismissed it, because it hadn't seemed exciting enough. He knew now that he loved watching his wife lost in the pleasure of exploring what he had always loved and cherished, pussy! Still, he had to admit that between seeing both women giving pleasure to one another, and watching a really hard, well shaped, cock buried deep inside of his wife's wonderful pussy, he liked the latter a little bit more, and he suspected that Roxy would agree with him.

Both women rolled away from one another and laid there panting. Gene moved them apart just enough so that he could slip in between both of them. He couldn't help it. Seeing both gorgeous bodies lying on either side of him naked, was more than his flaccid cock could bear. With a mind of its own, it began to slowly grow. Soon it was pointing at the ceiling. Roxy looked down at his hard cock and told Sandy that she was much too worn out to deal with Gene's dick properly. She then asked her if she was up to it, could she work her magic and tame the beast? Without a word, Sandy sat up then straddled Gene, guiding his rigid dick into her well fucked vagina. Roxy couldn't help herself, the sight of Sandy moving up and down on her husband's dick was indescribable! She began to masturbate furiously when she watched Gene take one of Sandy's nipples in his mouth as he fucked her. Then Sandy came again, but Gene was still good for more. Roxy took Sandy's place and loved the feeling of her husband's freshly fucked, drenched cock as it slid in and out of her. It seemed that Gene had found his second wind, Roxy was climaxing again and he was still hard. She dismounted and both she and Sandy began to lick and suck his cock, until it began to spurt with intensity. They took turns draining every bit of his sticky cum, then licking and sucking his cock clean.

They all got up and went into the large bathroom. Their shower was big enough to handle all three of them, so they showered together. It was like the cherry on top of the cake. Afterwards, they all got dressed and moved into the living room to retrieve Sandy's belongings. Sandy had removed her hose and garter, but her legs were still amazing. Sandy turned to both of them just as she was about to walk out the door.

"I want you both to know that tonight was the most erotic experience of my life. I don't want to push myself on you but I want you both to know that whenever you feel a need to play and you would like a willing woman to join you, look no further." With that, she turned and kissed Roxy full on the mouth, while squeezing one of her breasts. Then she turned to Gene and gave him a very warm, hungry kiss, while gently squeezing his crotch. Just before she walked out the door, she turned to them and said, "I have agonized over this for a long while now. I don't know if I should share this because it might ruin everything but I think you guys should be aware. I know that Abel had sex with you Roxy and that Gene was there in the room watching as he did it. He told me so, and he also said that it was only a matter of time before he was going to have you again. I suspect, but don't really know for sure, that this is why you guys are upset with Abel. He said that if Gene doesn't decide to let him get with Roxy again, he was going to be forced to break out the big guns. Whatever that means. Please don't tell him that I told you." With that, she turned and walked out the front door.

Roxy and Gene were left standing in the foyer, a lot upset at what they had just heard. Gene was threatening to go over to Abel's house and kick his ass over this. He looked at Roxy and said, "Well, what do you think we should do about this? I had promised him that I would think about it, but never had the intention of actually going through with it. I think that what I will do is go over tomorrow and tell him that I have given it a lot of thought but that you and I have decided that we are no longer going to pursue activities like that anymore. I will say that it was a mistake and it would be best to forget all about it." he suggested.

Roxy said, "Sweetie, we both know that we made a mistake by allowing someone who lives next to us to play with us. I know that you are aware that I greatly enjoyed being his sex toy for a while. He was a real turn on, and I must confess that I have been reliving the experience in my sexual fantasies, whenever I masturbate. However, I think that you going over there tomorrow and telling him that we are no longer doing that type of thing, and that we both feel it was a huge mistake, is the way to go. I have to wonder though, what if he says that he can't live with that, and he only wants to possess me one last time. Maybe threatening to tell someone we would not like to have know, like my boss at work. Can you imagine what would happen? I would either have to quit or I would have to let the boss fuck me, because that is what he wants most from me." she shared.

"The only way you are going to ever have sex with someone is if we both want it. Never as payment for anything, or as a way of hushing someone up. That is blackmail after all. For now, I think that it would probably be a really good idea if we cooled our jets for a time. We will have to put James on hold for at least a month or two. I know that we won't be able to go to his house but that is a small matter, I think you would look just as amazing in a nice, king size, motel bed. Are you OK With that? He asked.

"Well, right now I am completely sated so, yeah, waiting for however long is fine with me. I won't call James back for a while, I am sure that no matter how long I wait, he will still want me. I am sure, if it is OK with you, that I will still want him too!" she said.

To Be Continued