All Comments on 'Lena Asks Her Brother for His Help'

by kevinnash

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

Ummm, did you forget the incest?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too predictable and similar to other stories on this site. Way to short and anti-climactic. Pun intended.

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77almost 2 years ago

Sounded like a set up to go further? Guess not?

tugboat7tugboat7almost 2 years ago

I thought it was great! it reminded me of my first 'stiff' experience with MY sister, thank you! Very real, very cummy outcome for me!

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

LIterally just read this same story from another author. Check that one out for some ideas about how to go about fucking her.

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

Where’s the incest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I suppose it barely qualifies as Taboo but it's hardly original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great but too short. When does she come back and fuck him?

Wark2002Wark2002almost 2 years ago

Actually, I thought the story was nice and laid-back and very realistic. A lot of people get glimpses of their siblings naked without having sex with them. However, if you were going to go the nudity but no sex route, I would’ve liked more description all around. The “fullness of the moment,” as the writing teachers say. We’ve got plenty of descriptions of his hard cock, but I have a feeling 90% of your readers aren’t interested in his hard cock. A little bit more detail about his sister would probably be preferable. Describe as as much as you can. And maybe tell us a little bit about their relationship up to this point. Has this “teasing” something new? How does he feel about it? Also, don’t be afraid of giving external details, too. What does the room look like? Is it silent or is there music playing somewhere? Be as complete as you can with your descriptions. It’s fine if your characters don’t have sex; but if you’re going to titillate then go all the way and do it.

StagOfMzansiStagOfMzansialmost 2 years ago

This story ended way too early. There is no incest. When Lena told Jeff that he took some 'great shots', Jeff should have told Lena that he has one shot left. One which would have inceminated Lena...

bshell47bshell47almost 2 years ago

AWESOME idea,.

Now we need MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very good yet very short start to what could be a great story.

Harley008Harley008over 1 year ago

It's a great start. I am freaky l looking forward to reading more of this story when you write it. Please do so soon.

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

Nice short story, could have had the brother start to jerk off in front of his sister and that turned her on and she started to play with her body, All in all was hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkevinnash@kevinnash
Writer of taboo fiction focused on incest and stepsister lust. For published stories: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/KevinNash Click the link for more: https://linktr.ee/Kevinnashwrites For more exclusive stories, comics, erotic audios, character images, and to ca...

story TAGS