Lena Fucks In Front Of Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brian, if you continue fucking me like that... you're going to... make me cum."

He continues fucking me... until I cum on his cock. Cum hard. It is one of those mind-blowing pussy-clenching orgasms. As I squirt on his cock, my arms tighten around his neck and my legs pull him in further into me.

Brian doesn't stop there. He fucks me through my entire orgasm - not relenting for a single moment and not letting me catch my breath. Him fucking me through my orgasm, made it even more intensive.

Jack watches me through it all. His eyes are glazed over... with lust!

His wife just had the most amazing orgasm from another man's cock.

Perhaps thinking all rules are off, Jack grabs my hand and place them on his cock. He circles my fingers around this hard shaft, then humps himself urgently within my hand. After a few seconds, when I regain my senses after my orgasm, I... gently push my husband away... again.

"Just watch only honey... Tonight, you just... watch...

"You can play with yourself... watch me fuck Brian... but you can't... participate."

Is it wrong for me to deny Jack like this, and force him to obey the rules, after I broke the no kissing rule? Another man is fucking his wife. Giving her dick in front of him! That man just brought her to orgasm! Did the no kissing rule even matter any more?

Jack doesn't say anything. He just grabs his cock and strokes himself furiously.

I watch my husband with fascination. It is an eye-opening sight. Here is a man, a successful and well respected man, kneeling on the bed next to his wife and her lover, stroking his... 4 inch cock, watching his wife cum on a bigger cock and denying his pleasure.

Brian pushes my knees down on to the bed, thus spreading my legs even further apart. This position forces my pussy to arch up to meet his cock, and I feel him penetrating me deeper than before.

I try to concentrate on Jack but it's hard to concentrate when you have a bull like Brian, hung like a horse, plowing into your tight married pussy through your orgasm with his big thick cock. Of course, he isn't just big, he is absolutely relentless, with stamina and staying power that I haven't experienced ever with Jack.

As difficult to concentrate as it is, I manage to see Jack's face contort as if close to his own orgasm. "Are you close Jack? Are you about to cum? Not yet baby. I am... allowing... you to play with yourself, but you can't cum, unless I give you permission."

Jack moans loudly.

Brian turns me over and fucks me doggy style. I feel his cock slamming into me in long and deliberate strokes. I push back against his thrusts, matching his intensity with my own.

He fucks me hard, deep and fast for what seems like... forever.

My pussy responds to him. Soon, I feel another orgasm building up inside me...

He keeps at it for a few more minutes. Then, I feel his cock harden and stiffen up. I know he is about to erupt.

"That's it, Brian! Cum inside me. Cream-pie this married pussy with your cum!"

With that, I feel Brian push in deep one last time, almost pushing me off the bed with his force. He squirts and squirts deep into my womb. At that moment, I couldn't control my body and I cum simultaneously with my lover. I scream out in ecstasy to the feeling of Brian filling me up with his seed.

We scream and moan in unison.

No longer able to take any more, Jack finally releases himself. He watch his own creamy fluid shoot straight onto the floor below and on the bed between his legs. His expression is a mixture of jealousy and awe, no doubt of Brian's steady stream filling me completely, leaving me shuddering in sexual satisfaction.

I look up from Jack's cock and stare into my husband's eyes.

"Remember this night, baby. Remember how big your friend's cock is. Remember how he dominated your sweet little wife and fucked her to multiple orgasms.

"And baby, you came, watching it happen in front of you. Naughty boy.

"You weren't supposed to cum without my permission.

"You know you have to make it up to me, don't you?

"Come here and lick me. Suck my lover's cum from my well-fucked pussy.

"Be a good hubby... a good little cuckold... and clean your naughty hotwife..."

--:--
--:--
1.0
hotwiferotica
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver218 days ago

We are sure that there would be far fewer divorces and separations if more couples experimented in the lifestyle like this. It is perfectly natural that any loving husband would want his wife to have the very best

Cuck4lifeCuck4lifeabout 2 months ago

Simply fantastic! The audio was such a turn on hearing a sexy female voice walk us through the scene of Jack's cuckolding. I keep checking back daily to see if something new is published. You are extremely good at both the writing and the audio. I really hope you keep publishing new works (as fast as possible please!).

NYbiwmNYbiwmabout 2 months ago

Great story! My only complaint are the redundancies. Seems like she tells us the same things several times

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

I just listened the author’s audio. This was the first audio on Literotica that I have listened to. It was brilliant! Clear, perfect pacing and the pauses were right where they should be. The background murmurings and sounds added immeasurably to the audio experience. The reader was sultry sounding and the listening experience was incredibly erotic. Thank you for making the audios. I will listen to all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Jack gets to play in that stretched hole afterwards. Suck and pull on Lena’s clit while fingering, then pushing his hand into her. Slowly Jack begins to fist fuck her pussy. Lena is being opened up more by her husband’s thrusts. He pulls nearly all the way out while still holding a fist. This stretches her even more before gliding all the way up his forearm.

Jack then plugs her virgin hole in back and cums in it!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Lena and Hubby's Hotwife Fantasy Pt 3.5: Hotwife shares her big cock fantasy with hubby.in Audio
Lena Tells Hubby About Her Lover Pt 4.5: Hotwife recounts how her bull fucked her.in Audio
Lena's Secret Big Cock Fantasy Lena is asked by her husband if she's ever fantasised.in Loving Wives
Emily and Hubby's Valentine Fantasy Emily enjoy Valentine's Day sex through hotwife fantasiesin Audio
y Wife, His Property Ch. 04 My GF planned a bbc surprise for me.in Interracial Love
More Stories