Lena's Hubby Watches Her Fuck Lover

Story Info
Pt 5: New hotwife fucks big cock bull in front of hubby.
14.8k words
3.86
24.1k
54

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 11/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack turned to his side and looked at his beautiful wife. It was 3:00AM and she had recently returned home after spending most of the night with Brian. He had fucked her for hours and by her own admission was a much better lover than her husband. Not only did he have a much bigger cock, he was also blessed with stamina and skill. Brian had brought her to countless orgasms with over three hours of mind-blowing sex.

His wife was now a hotwife. She had fucked another man. Her pussy was once exclusively his, but not anymore. Now, it had been stretched by another cock, which reached places he never did with his much smaller cock.

She had returned home about half an hour ago. When she stripped her dress and g-string thong off, he could see and smell her juices intermixed with her lover's cum. For some reason he had not yet fully processed, Jack had the incredible urge to lick her pussy and taste the evidence of her infidelity. He lapped her pussy with wild abandon to an orgasm.

There was no anger in him. Instead, his mind was filled with lust and he wanted to know all the details. "I'm dying to know. Tell me. Honey, what was it like? With Brian."

Lena smiled sadly, "Oh, Jack. You don't need to know the details."

But Jack persisted, "Please tell me, please. What was it like to fuck Brian? How did his big cock feel compared to me? You've told me a bit, but I want to know the details."

Though his request made her heart race, Lena remained composed. With a heavy sigh, she explained, "Who's the one obsessed about size now?"

She continued. "Well, it definitely felt different. Ok? It obviously went deeper...," she explained vaguely.

He was curious and anxious, wanting to hear about everything. "You have to be more detailed than that. How did it feel? Having such a huge cock enter you? Was he rough, gentle?"

"Mmm." Lena took a moment to collect her thoughts. "It was both, actually. Initially, it hurt going in since it was so much bigger that yours, but once it got settled inside me, it started feeling quite nice. It filled me completely and stretched me out. He alternated between fucking me hard and gently. It was amazing..."

Her description set off waves of mixed emotions rippling throughout Jack's body. His envy grew stronger by the minute, intensified by his own helpless erection poking into her belly as she laid next to him on the bed. Fuelled by curiosity, Jack continued pressing for further detail. Lena tried to resist, finding herself unable or unwilling to articulate specifics.

The thought of comparing her experience with Brian made her shudder and twitch, reminding her of the thrill and exhilaration. Growing impatient, Jack insisted, "Just tell me everything. All of it. Leave nothing out." His desperation cut through the air.

Lena paused for a moment before continuing. "Ok. Ok," she replied cautiously.

"I can try to answer your questions, but remember, we agreed to allow Brian to be part of our lives, not replace us entirely. Thinking about it, thinking about Brian... It's making my heart skip a beat...," she said as she turned around facing him, her voice quivering with emotion.

"Brian didn't use any protection," she added almost under her breath. This was obvious as he had sucked her clean of her lover's cum moments before, but hearing her say it was overwhelming. Brian didn't just fuck her, he fucked her bareback.

Lena could feel his passion escalating with each detail she shared. The intensity in his voice unnerving her and she began to lose composure. But driven by Jack's relentless pursuit of knowledge, she forced herself to divulge more intimate details. "Ok yes," she whispered timidly, her cheeks growing flush with embarrassment, "What you really want to hear is how big Brian's cock was? Ok, yes. Brian's cock was so much bigger than yours. Much longer and thicker. By my rough estimation, I think his cock was probably twice as long as your's. It filled me up in ways I hadn't imagined possible."

Lena described Brian's length and width, contrasting it with Jack's member. "When he entered me, I didn't have enough lubrication and I felt a bit of pain," she admitted, "but once he started fucking and I adjusted, the sensation became indescribably amazing." Lena spoke slowly, choosing her words with care, afraid of being insensitive.

But Jack was consumed by the details. He pressed further, demanding more graphic explanations. "How did he use it? Did he go all the way in?" he asked, trying to understand exactly how their experiences differed.

She continued, "The photos I sent you last night... I purposely did not show you his full size. I only showed you either the tip of his cock or after it was fully inside me. I wasn't sure how you'd react if you saw how big it was."

Lena bit her lip nervously. "Can you imagine the difference between your cock, which I'm used to, and fucking Brian's cock? It's night and day."

Jack swallowed, his eyes clouded with lust. He nodded eagerly, "Please go on."

Lena took a deep breath, blushing slightly before continuing. "When Brian was fully inside me, I felt so full. It felt so different from when we have sex. He's obviously bigger than you. But, he's also longer and thicker than the dildo you bought me. His cock went in so deep and he really stretched me. Even now, I can't believe it's real, that it's attached to a real man.

"But honey, it wasn't just about the size alone. Brian, he knew exactly how to move. At times, he'd fuck me slowly, I think so I could enjoy the feeling of his entire cock going in and out. And, when I'm least expecting it, he'd ram in hard and just fuck my tight pussy roughly. I'd scream but he'd just keep going."

"Tell me more," he demanded hoarsely. Lena knew she could no longer hold back. Everything? She queried, unsure if she should share everything with him.

"Yes." Jack answered resolutely.

Lena recounted the particular positions they tried - missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style - each giving her pleasure in different ways. Jack listened rapturously, visualising these encounters in his mind.

Hearing the raw details fuelled his imagination, sending blood pulsing through his veins. His mind was filled with images of his petite wife, in all kinds of positions, submitting to Brian's larger cock.

"Brian's favourite position is the same as mine. He loves fucking me doggy style," she stated. "Just thinking about it, Brian and I are so sexually compatible. He loves fucking me the way I love getting fucked. He's sensitive to my body and somehow know what to do to make me cum. It's like our bodies were made for each other."

Finally, she mentioned Brian's favourite position -- doggy style. Hearing this, Jack's mind raced with images of his wife bent over, taking Brian's massive cock from behind. He envisioned his wife on her hands and knees, moaning in ecstasy as Brian rammed into her.

"Brian loves doggy style," she repeated, her voice growing husky with desire. "He says it's the best way to feel my body completely surrender to his. He likes to grab my hips and thrust deep from behind, making me feel every inch of him.

"And, he has this way of reaching over from behind to finger my clit as he fucks me. It's something you haven't done with me before," she added, watching her husband's expression.

As the conversation went on, Lena revealed even more intimate details about her encounter with Brian. Jack was becoming increasingly aroused by her stories, struggling to hide his excitement beneath the covers. He found himself craving to watch his wife fuck Brian, or any other man. The thought of it brought a mix of emotions - jealousy at the idea of sharing his partner, envy of the man who could satisfy her needs in ways he couldn't, and fascination with the prospect of seeing her giving in to her passion and desires.

"Brian was definitely a better lover than you, honey," she continued, "It wasn't just that he had a bigger cock, which he definitely did, but it was also what he did with it and everything else..."

Lena stared into her husband's eyes and saw the lust in them.

"You want me to talk about every single little detail, huh?" Lena replied, feeling both embarrassed and turned on simultaneously. "Okay," she conceded and recounted every little detail to him. As she did so, she reached under the covers and found his erect cock. She stroked his rock hard cock, her eyes never leaving her husband's.

"It excites you to know your wife has fucked another man tonight, doesn't it? And not just any man. It's Brian. I fucked Brian, the man of my fantasies. The man you make me role play fucking almost every time you and I have sex," she teased him.

"Is it exciting to know you're not the only one, you know, who gets to enjoy your wife like that anymore?" she continued.

She leaned in closer, her breasts brushing against his chest. "Tell me the truth, Jack. Does it turn you on knowing that I'm your wife, but I now belong to Brian too? Does it make you hot to think I'm no longer exclusive to you?"

Jack didn't say anything. He didn't need to. She could see the lust in his eyes and could feel how hard his cock throbbed. She knew he wanted this. He wanted another man to fuck her. Not just any man. He wanted another man with a big cock to fuck his wife, to use her body and pussy - the pussy reserved for him.

She continued recounting every detail to him, to fuel his perverted desires.

"Like I said, he didn't use protection. I felt his cock, skin to skin. I'm on the pill, so I won't get pregnant. There's nothing to worry about there. But your friend fucked me bareback. I think at some point, he did ask if he should be using a condom, but he'd already been inside me, so I said 'No'. Also, please don't get mad, I enjoyed the feeling of his raw cock. I was so horny for him - I didn't want a rubber getting in the way of enjoying the full experience.

"Next is something you already know - Brian came inside me. But you probably don't know that he came so much inside me. Every time he came, I could feel his cock tense up, harden even more, then squirt and squirt. He really filled me up. Your friend creampied your wife with his big cock and heavy balls. You've licked the remnants of his cum from my pussy. What I'd like to say in his defence though, was he tried to do the right thing. He wanted to pull out and shoot somewhere - maybe my tits or on my face - but it was me that pushed down deep and make him cum inside my pussy. That first time, I don't know what possessed me - I just wanted to feel him shoot inside, to claim me as his, I suppose.

"Yes, we talked about you. He asked me if I was happy with our marriage, if I was satisfied with our sex life, if I had any regrets. I told him I love you and you love me dearly. I told him was happy with you, but I wish you had a bigger cock. During dinner, he did make me divulge that you had a small cock. I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to humiliate you, but somehow I blurted out that you had a small cock and... that you couldn't satisfy me sexually.

"During sex, as he was fucking me, he did make me compare your cocks. So I told him. I told him his cock was so much bigger than yours. I told him he fucked me so much better than you. I confessed to him that I preferred his cock over my husband's and that I enjoyed having sex with him more than you. I told him I never orgasm from your cock, after he made me cum the third time on his."

By now, Jack was approaching the height of his arousal. She could tell he wanted to fuck her. She felt him rise from the bed, hoping to mount her. But, with her free hand, she gently pushed him back down on the bed.

"Jack, I can see you want to fuck me. Your cock is so hard. You want to stick your cock in me, don't you? You want to reclaim me. But, is it ok, we don't fuck tonight? I'm a little sore from fucking Brian. And...

"I'd like to remember the feeling of his cock inside me. Remember the fullness I felt, his length and thickness. Is it ok we don't fuck tonight?

"I know you're horny. I know I'm denying you your right as my husband. Is it ok, we don't fuck tonight? How about I just stroke you until you cum?"

Jack looked at his wife and stared at her wide-eyed. He really wanted to fuck her and could not believe she just denied him. His cock was rock hard and his mind was swirling from her description of her lover and how he fucked her. He desperately wanted to feel his wife's pussy wrapped around his cock. He wanted to cum in her.

Instead, she denied him. Without waiting for a response, she increased the pace of her stroking. She just stared deeply into his eyes and stroked his cock. She didn't offer to use her mouth and didn't mention about fucking him again that night. All she did was grip his cock firmly and stroked him until he came in her hands and on her flat belly.

--

Jack woke up early the next morning. It was the day after Lena had spent the evening out on a date with Brian, his co-worker. With his encouragement, Lena had earth-shattering sex with Brian, multiple times. It was her first experience with a man other than Jack and Brian had fucked her all night, taking every opportunity to show her what sex was like with a big cock.

Lena was fast asleep in his arms. Her face calm and relaxed. Her head nestled on the side of his shoulder. Her long and lustrous brown hair cascaded down her back, over his arm. Her hand rested on his chest and her leg crossed over his. Her breathing was deep and regular.

He looked down at his wife. She was the picture of perfection. Looking at her, you wouldn't think that this beautiful, yet innocent looking woman, had just spent the night with another man. That man had wined and dined her, caressed her naked body and who, by her own admission, fucked her to orgasm multiple times with his big cock.

She had returned in the early morning, having spent the entire night in her lover's bed enjoying hours and hours of sex. He couldn't believe his wife finally acted out her fantasy, of fucking a big cock. He knew his cock was small, smaller than average, and whilst sex with Lena was good, he knew he could never give Lena what she craved.

What bothered him most wasn't even the fact that she desired something beyond his capabilities, rather, it was knowing that last night, as she submitted to another man, his own inadequacy was made a reality. He ached with a mix of jealousy and dread, but could not get the image of Lena, legs wide open, accepting Brian's long thick cock inside her pussy.

She had sent the images to him as she fucked Brian, which he stared at most of the night as he waited for her to return. The photos showed them together, sweaty and smiling, with Brian's large cock buried deep inside her, stretching her until it seemed like there must surely be no room left inside her. In one photo, he saw Brian standing beside her, his face flushed with pride, holding onto her waist as she leaned backward, displaying her arousal and submission clearly.

In another photo, he found her gaze locked with his, as if challenging him with a look that said "It was you who gave me permission to fuck Brian."

Her cum stained g-string thong laid on the bed next to him as evidence of how Brian had used his wife. Jack noticed his hand trembled a little when he reached for the piece of clothing. He held it carefully, letting the fabric slide through his fingers, replaying the erotic vision of his wife taking it off and showing him her cum soaked pussy.

Even though his heart told him these urges weren't normal, his dick betrayed him time and time again. He wanted his wife to do things, to be satisfied in a way he couldn't provide, even if it meant she sought that satisfaction in the arms of another man. In short, he wanted his wife to be his hotwife and he didn't care if he was a willing stag or a humiliated cuckold. The thought of his wife finding sexual pleasure and satisfaction from another man filled his thoughts day and night.

Lena was fast sleep, no doubt both physically and mentally spent, after her marathon fuck session with Brian. She had acknowledged to him that Brian's cock was much bigger than his, maybe even twice as long. She had said Brian fucked her bareback and came inside her three times. She even confessed to having cum several times on Brian's cock, as a result of his sexual prowess and expertise.

Right now, asleep, she looked more radiant than usual. Perhaps that's the glow of a well-fucked woman.

He made her describe the night with Brian in its fullest detail. He needed to know everything about her evening and especially the sex with Brian. Perhaps more importantly, he needed to know what would happen next now that she's experienced a bigger better cock.

He made her explain in great detail every aspect of her experience -- how she was undressed, what she felt when she first saw Brian's cock, how her nipples were sucked, her pussy eaten, the feeling of Brian's cock compared to his, and the sensations she experienced while being fucked by someone else knowing her husband was at home.

Each minuscule action, touch, kiss and thrust had to be narrated meticulously, so he can form a vivid and accurate impression of her finally making her big cock fantasy a reality.

Lena moved slightly in her sleep, causing her breast to press lightly against his arm, arousal coursed through Jack's veins. Despite the thought another man had used his wife, he couldn't deny the powerful attraction he felt toward his wife's body -- the perfect blend of innocence and sexuality. Even as he struggled with jealousy, it only served to ignite the fire burning within him.

He felt Lena's hand move down his torso and lightly brush his hard cock.

She opened her eyes and without even greeting her husband, she led Jack gently up on the bed as she got onto her hands and knees, facing away from him. Her tight, round ass thrust forward enticingly. She reached down with one hand, between her legs, and spread her pussy lips for Jack to see.

The memory her description of Brian's cock entering her from behind washed over his mind like a wave crashing onto shore. She swayed her ass slowly and suggestively at Jack as she held her wet pussy open for him.

Lena's face reddened a shade of red as she instructed, "Finger me, Jack." While Brian provided her with greater satisfaction with his larger cock, she wanted to reaffirm that there would always be a bond and connection with her husband that no one else could replicate. She realised she wasn't craving for Jack's smaller manhood right now, but other services he could provide, things he had proven he was good at, with his fingers and tongue.

Jack, fuelled by desire, slipped his index finger into her warm, wet folds and rubbed his thumb gently on her clit.

As he tentatively traced circles around her opening, Lena could feel her body respond instinctively. Moans escaped her lips involuntarily, causing Jack's movements to become bolder. Inspired by her reaction, he pushed his middle finger inside her alongside the first, spreading her open ever so delicately.

Feeling the pressure against her walls, coupled with the rhythmic motion of Jack's fingers, Lena's senses exploded into a whirlwind of euphoria. Her body arched reflexively, lifting her bottom higher into the air.

"Oh God, Jack," she moaned, her voice trembling. "Fuck me, just like Brian did. Put another finger in and imagine your fingers are as thick as Brian's cock."

Jack complied, slipping his ring finger inside her, stretching her tight channel with three fingers now. The sensation of his fingers stretching and filling her paled in comparison to Brian's girth, but the fingers together were thicker than Jack's cock. She knew he was imagining the same thing she was - Brian's massive cock buried deep inside her.

Jack carefully finger fucked his wife with three fingers. As he increased the speed and depth of his probing motions, Lena let out tiny gasps and groans intermittently. Feeling her soft walls contracting and relaxing around his fingers, Jack marvelled at the sensitivity and sensualness of her body. His gaze fixated upon her reactions, absorbing the sight of his wife experiencing such bliss under his touch.