Lena's Hubby Watches Her Fuck Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack knew that Brian had a big cock, but it was something else to see and hear his wife compare his cock to Brian's. He had also just witnessed his wife getting fucked from a standing doggy position, to knee shaking and heel breaking orgasm. From his vantage where he sat and the hem of her dress hanging low, he couldn't actually see the cock penetrating her, but he knew from her moans and intense orgasm that he could never satisfy her the way Brian just did.

The contrast between their sizes was shocking. Jack's cock looked tiny in his wife's hand, even though it was hard and throbbing. Brian's cock was like a thick shaft of meat, manly and powerful. It was clear that Lena was deeply turned on by the difference in size, in both length and girth.

She kept her grip on Jack's cock, her fingers curling around the base as she stroked it slowly. With her other hand, she continued to stroke Brian's cock. Her breath came faster as she watched her husband's reaction to the sight of his wife pleasuring another man.

Jack felt his heart race as he watched Lena stroke Brian's cock with lust and desire. He wanted to be inside her desperately. But he knew that tonight, by her instruction, her pussy belonged to Brian.

"Shall we continue in the bedroom? I'd like to fuck you on your bed." Brian asked suggestively, to which Lena nodded in agreement.

She tugged both men by their cocks and led them upstairs to her bedroom. A beautiful woman, with swaying hips, in a seductive dress, leading two men to her bedroom by their cocks - one being her husband, the other being her lover. It was a sight to behold.

Inside their dimly lit bedroom, Jack sat on the chair by the king-sized bed as instructed, watching intently as his wife Lena was mounted on top of another man. Brian sat on the edge of the marital bed, his large hands wrapped around Lena's waist, guiding her movements. Lena leaned back, giving Jack a fleeting glance before resuming her attention on Brian.

She rocked her hips slowly and suggestively, letting Jack witness her every move. Jack couldn't take his eyes from the sight of his wife writhing on top of Brian. Each movement brought more arousal and envy within him. The thought of watching Lena rubbing against Brian made his own cock throb.

The non-married couple continued moving together, their bodies gliding smoothly against each other. Every shift of Lena's hips, as she rubbed herself on her lover's cock, revealed more of Brian's manhood which was raging hard.

It towered in contrast to her petite frame, reaching close to her belly button and leaving little question as to why Jack might be envious. There were moments where Brian reached up and roughly cupped Lena's breast through her dress, eliciting gasps and groans of pleasure from her. Watching this display unfold in front of him, Jack became desperate to touch her, but instead, he sat still as instructed, observing his wife with Brian.

Brian reached out and lifted Lena's dress over her head, leaving her almost naked, with only her sexy bra on. The bra was thin and flimsy so it barely covered anything. Nonetheless, it too soon came off exposing her nipples and leaving her completely naked on her lover's lap.

Brian bent forward and placed his mouth on her left breast, drawing her nipple into his warm mouth. He sucked and Lena moaned. She closed her eyes briefly as she enjoyed the sensation of his expert tongue. He then switched sides, taking Lena's right breast into his mouth and gave the other nipple equal treatment, resulting in two very erect nipples.

Lena turned and looked over her shoulder momentarily to address Jack directly.

Horniness and arousal radiated from her eyes. "My darling husband," she began.

"Not so long ago, you wanted to hear about my big cock fantasy. Well, look at us now. You're about to watch your wife take another man's cock. A real man's cock. Brian's big thick cock."

She spoke seductively and teasingly, knowing exactly what Jack wanted to hear and how he would react. Real man's cock. The way she said it shot lightning bolts at Jack's heart.

Jack's cock throbbed between his legs, painfully erect. He was about to witness another man fuck his wife. This had been Jack's dirtiest fantasy, ever since Lena shared her own. It's all culminating to this moment - ever since he decided to let Lena explore her big cock fantasy, when he sent her out on a date with Brian and again when he suggested to invite him over so he could watch.

Brian, of course had already fucked Lena before. He had fucked her for hours and brought countless orgasms when she had spent the night at his place. Again, tonight, he had fucked her in the living room in front of Jack.

But Jack had never actually seen Brian's cock penetrate his wife. Sure, he had seen partially obstructed photos she'd sent the night she spent at Brian's, but he had never actually witnessed Brian's cock fucking her. All that was about to change.

Sensing the moment was right, Brian placed both his hands under Lena's ass cheeks. He easily lifted her up from his lap, and in doing so released a nipple from his mouth. As Lena rose above his lap, inch by inch, Brian's cock came into view from under her.

Lena reached between her legs and wrapped her hand on the long thick shaft. It looked so large in her hand. She guided and aimed the pulsating cock head at her wet entrance. 

"Oh, Brian," she moaned. "It's time to show my husband what your cock can do."

Jack watched carefully as his wife slid onto Brian's enormous shaft.

There was nothing subtle about the image of Lena's tight pussy lips expand with the forceful push of the cock head as it entered. The moan that escaped Lena's mouth testified to the intensity of the sensation. Her body shook as waves of ecstasy swept through her, accompanied by more involuntary moans.

"Oh yeah. Fuck yeah. Your cock feels so good..." she moaned.

The feeling of such a massive appendage filling her small body sent shockwaves through her system, causing her muscles to clench rhythmically. Meanwhile, Jack sat motionlessly in his seat, transfixed as his wife's pussy stretched and accepted Brian's cock, inch by inch.

"Oh, Oh, Oh. Your cock is so big! Fuck me with your big cock!" she demanded. 

Needing no further encouragement, Brian began fucking Lena. Hard.

Jack listened to the sounds coming from his wife. He listened as Lena scream for Brian, as he worked her body thoroughly. Lena cried out from the relentless pounding she received from the stiff member inside her. Hearing her cries of delight fuelled Jack's lust further, and he found himself furiously stroking his own cock, which was similarly rock hard with arousal.

Brian's hands gripped Lena's ass tightly. He trust his cock upwards into Jack's wife in a frenzied rhythm. Jack watched as Lena's breasts bounced wildly with each thrust, her nipples standing erect and hard. The sight of his wife, her head thrown back in ecstasy, with her body arched, was something Jack would never forget.

Lena moaned loudly and uncontrollably. Her voice was hoarse and it cracked a little as Brian stretched her to the limit with his forceful thrusts. She could feel her lover's cock penetrate her deeply. Each thrust of his engorged shaft hit her cervix and filled her completely.

The feeling of his cock, as it went deep, was exquisite. It was a feeling her husband could never give her, due to his modest cock. She was totally addicted to Brian's big thick cock and the sensations it created in her pussy. Getting an orgasm from vaginal penetration from Jack was rare. It was totally different with Brian. The intense fucking, within mere minutes, already brought her close to an orgasm.

With a show of his masculinity and domination of the demure brunette, Brian suddenly stood up, supporting Lena by the ass with his hands. The surprising movement elicit a yelp from the hotwife.

His cock remained inside Lena's pussy. Gently, he raised her up even higher, so only the tip of his cock remained inside. Then, with a quick motion, he lowered her on to his cock, letting gravity's force amplify his own. The speed and force of the penetration made Lena moan loudly. He repeated the motion again and again, fucking her deep and hard in mid air.

Lena suspended in the air, held onto Brian with her arms and legs. Her pussy muscles clenching rhythmically on his invading cock. Her body arched as she was pounded into submission. The sensations were incredible. She felt as if she was right on the brink of an orgasm.

As Brian moved in and out of her, claiming her as his own, Lena held onto his shoulders and dug her nails deep into his skin. Feeling the power and strength of his large cock working its magic within her, and the deep penetration from being fucked in the air, she orgasmed suddenly.

"I'm cummming. Oh, Brian. I'm cumming on your big cock," she yelled.

Her moans grew loud, echoing throughout the house. Both Jack and Brian felt Lena's powerful release ignited her entire body. She convulsed uncontrollably, grasping Brian's neck tightly to keep balance. Her body trembled violently, consumed by her intense climax.

Brian kept thrusting through her orgasm, not relenting even as he brought her to her limit. Even though he had fucked her several times before, he always enjoyed seeing how she responded when given a taste of what she truly desired -- raw, rough sex without limits from a big thick cock.

"Oh God, Brian. Oh God. That... felt amazing," she purred between breaths.

Feeling triumphant after satisfying the hotwife once again, Brian pulled out slowly. With a final smile, he turned and said to Jack, "You know, I think I can get used to your pretty wife here. She's insatiable, totally addicted to my cock. Isn't that right Lena?"

Lena smiled back at Brian. There was a look of desire and longing in her eyes. "Oh Brian. You're right. I can't get enough of your big cock. I know we agreed not to humiliate Jack, but...

"Brian. Your cock. It is so much better than Jack's."

With that, he carried Lena to her marital bed and they both laid down on it. Positioning her on her side, facing away from him but facing Jack, he gripped her ass firmly and forcefully parted her ass cheeks, opening her nether regions enough to give access to his colossal tool from behind. On her own volition, Lena spread her labia and displayed herself to Jack, as if emphasising she was offering herself to her lover.

Brian's intentions were clear - he was going to make Jack's wife squirm, beg, and ultimately cry out in pure animal passion.

Lena lay there on her side, fully exposed and vulnerable, acutely aware she had spread her pussy lips for her lover. She looked at her husband and locked eyes with him, watching him wank his small cock in obvious arousal.

Brian from behind began probing her slick folds with his thick cock.

"Let him see just how good it feels to have me inside you compared to his pathetic dick." Brian said, knowing that Lena was looking at her husband furiously stroking his cock watching them.

She glanced down at Jack, observing his hands furiously masturbating his small cock, Lena smiled mischievously and said "Brian's cock is absolutely perfect for me... Much better than yours, honey. So much bigger... thicker...

"Lover, fuck me with your big cock. Fuck me in front of my husband and show him."

Lena whimpered with need and excitement. Brian in response, started pushing the head of his cock into her slippery channel. He continued thrusting deeper into her welcoming body from behind. Each inch of his thick member causing her to bite her lip, unable to contain her cries of ecstasy. Lena grabbed onto Brian's strong arms, holding on for dear life as he continued his merciless assault on her tender inner flesh.

Brian began to thrust into her. She arched her back, moaning loudly as she savoured the feeling of the thickness of him as he claimed her again. Lena's walls fluttered and contracted around him like wet velvet.

Lena knew that Jack could see every single inch of Brian's cock sliding in and out of her from where he sat.

She pushed back against Brian's pelvis, seeking greater depth. Jack sat helplessly in the corner and stroked his cock with increasing pace. He watched her intently, admiring the way her body arched and pushed back, demanding more of Brian's massive length. Lena, lost in her desire, threw her head back and wailed, urging Brian to fuck her harder.

"Faster Brian! Fuck me faster," she moaned.

The couple continued fucking. Jack noticed Brian's impressive stamina and skilful control over Lena's body. Envy consumed him as he watched Lena being taken and ravaged expertly. It wasn't just Brian's size that was impressive. It was also his stamina.

Every thrust was forceful. Every time he thrust into her, Lena moaned. Every inch of movement seemed to bring forth new sounds of satisfaction from his wife. He could barely satisfy her with his cock, often having to rely on his fingers and tongue to bring her to orgasm. Watching Brian do it effortlessly and with sustained force made him realise how much better this man was compared to him.

Getting even more worked up, Brian got up. He was still fully inside the Lena. He took hold of the hot brunette's hips and positioned her on her knees. He placed her face down on the mattress with her ass in the air. The change in angle offered Jack a whole new perspective.

"Look at that, Jack. Your precious wife. Your wife who swore she'd be faithful to you, offering her perfect ass to me," Brian said, his voice laced with malice. "I bet you never dreamed she'd be this wanton. Shall I fuck your wife doggy now?"

Brian roughly spanked Lena's ass, making her yelp. Without waiting for an answer, he positioned his thick cock at her entrance and slowly eased into her. Once inside, he started pounding deep and hard in a fast rhythm. The sound of their flesh slapping together filled the room. Lena moaned - the sensation of being filled by Brian's massive cock from behind making her shudder with pleasure. She glanced at Jack, watching him stroke his cock at the sight of his wife being taken from behind.

Jack knew doggy was both Lena's and Brian's favourite position to fuck. He could tell by the way Brian picked up the pace even more, driving into her harder. Lena yelled and grunted as if possessed by some feral creature who was being violated in the most carnal way. Each stroke Brian delivered caused Lena to buck and writhe beneath him, as her body begged for release again.

Each impact drew a moan from her lips, each one louder than the last. Lena closed her eyes, savouring every moment, feeling her body aching for another climax. Every time Brian pushed his full length into her, her inner walls quivered and flexed around him, desperate for the release they craved.

Right now, Jack knew his wife was getting fucked beyond anything he could offer her. It wasn't just the size of Brian's erection, although the vast difference in dimensions between their cocks left no doubt whose was superior. Brian also had stamina and skills that made his sexual prowess seem almost superhuman. He'd observed it before, but it was even more evident now.

Lena's breasts were slapping on the mattress, offering visual stimulation for both Jack and Brian. Brian's hands were gripping Lena's hips firmly, guiding her movements perfectly, pulling her back as he thrusted forward.

She was nearing her orgasm again. Her body tensed up. She let out a low growl, signalling her impending explosion. Her muscles tensed and relaxed in rapid succession. The pressure kept building...

Finally, Lena erupted in a powerful orgasm. Her body spasmed, sending ripples across her frame and she screamed out in ecstasy, her voice hoarse from earlier exertions. She writhed beneath Brian, her eyes closed as a sign of complete submission. Each contraction of her throbbing walls signalled another wave of pleasure crashing over her. Her warm liquid was all over her lover's cock.

Lena's mind swam in a sea of bliss, and her vision clouded with the fog of post-orgasmic euphoria. Not done yet, Brian continued to ride her, taking advantage of her weakened state. Despite her recent climax, Lena was far from spent. Instead, she met Brian's thrusts with equal enthusiasm, matching his energy.

Brian increased the intensity of his thrusts, his mighty cock stretching Lena's walls to their absolute limit. The sound of their flesh smacking intensified, serving as a background to his grunts and her moans.

She could feel Brian's cock throbbing inside her. She'd had fuck him enough times now to know that this was a sign he was close. She pushed her body back, pressing into his, giving him her approval for him to cum inside. With a growl of pure animalistic passion, Brian released his seed. He shot his cum deep into the hotwife, filling her pussy completely. She could feel her lover's cock squirt again and again inside.

It was Brian's ultimate action of claiming her. And Jack's ultimate humiliation.

No longer able to take any more, Jack finally released himself, watching the creamy fluid shoot straight onto the floor below between his legs. Jealousy was mixed with awe as he imagined Brian's steady stream filling Lena completely, leaving her shuddering in a mixture of exhaustion and satisfaction.

"Fuck, Brian," Lena groaned, looking over her shoulder. "Your cock is just too damn good," she exclaimed appreciatively.

As Brian got up and pulled out, Lena propped herself up on all fours, acutely aware of the emptying sensation. Her pussy walls contracted as the thick cock exited, oozing her lover's white gooey cum out her entrance.

She turned back and looked at her husband, her face expressing her satisfaction.

It was a gaze that spoke volumes about how much she appreciated having been taken by someone else, especially knowing her own husband witnessed everything. Seeing her husband standing there with his little cock growing soft, she motioned with a curled finger for him to come over.

As Jack approached tentatively, he couldn't help but notice how his previously submissive wife appeared more confident, eager, and utterly transformed. His heart raced as he knelt behind her, catching a whiff of her arousal as it still hung heavy in the air. He reached out to touch her slick folds and caressed her delicate petals carefully.

She whispered seductively, "Remember this night, baby. Remember how big your friend's cock was." Jack felt the heat rise within him, his skin flushing red hot. "How he dominated your sweet little wife and fucked her to multiple orgasms." Lena teased further, taunting her husband with details only she would know.

"Lick me, honey. Suck my lover's cum from my pussy," she simply stated.

This sent Jack into a tailspin. Here was his normally demure wife asking him to suck her lover's cum from her well fucked pussy. It was unbelievably thrilling and nerve wracking all at once. As if in a trance, he obliged her request.

Jack stuck his tongue out and without hesitation lapped up the white gooey liquid that dripped from her wet and well used slit. There was so much of cum. As he licked, his beautiful and wanton wife reached down between her legs to touch her clit. She moaned loudly as she rubbed it, enjoying both the sensation from her fingers and of her loving and submissive husband licking her lover's cum.

"Oh, Jack," she purred. "Hubby, you like tasting me after I've been with another man, don't you? You were like this last time as well."

She added, "Do you enjoy knowing that I've let myself be used and owned by someone stronger, bigger, and better than you? And that you're forced to clean me afterwards?"

Jack was bewildered, still trying to understanding what he was experiencing. His breath caught in his throat as he realised he did enjoy cleaning Lena. With trembling hands, he raised them to his wife's wet opening, staring directly into her stretched out love channel oozing cum.