Lena's Hubby Watches Her Fuck Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, he lowered his face to meet her waiting sex. Lena gently pushed his head further in, encouraging him to continue. Feeling a strong sense of desire, Jack dove in and explored his wife's freshly creampied pussy.

Lena loved how he worshiped her cunt and was pleased with his attentiveness. Even though he didn't possess the same skill set as Brian, his eagerness to please compensated for it. Jack kissed and licked every part of her exposed flesh, leaving nothing untouched.

She grabbed his hair, pulling him closer and deeper into her. She said dirty things to him as he serviced her. Dirty things about him, about her, about her lover. He was so responsive; it excited her knowing she held such control over him. His eyes burned with lust as he listened intently to every word. It was thrilling to play goddess to her servant husband.

Her breath quickening, Lena commanded, "Jack, put your fingers inside me. Reclaim your wife," Jack quickly obeyed, lubricating his digits before slipping two into her pulsating passage. She moaned, grateful for his promptness and attention to her needs.

"That's it. Finger fuck me. Make me cum and forget all about Brian's big cock," she begged her husband. "Be the good husband I deserve."

Jack obeyed and thrust his fingers in and out of her with renewed vigour. He rubbed her sweet spot with determination, seeking to give her the orgasm she craved. The sound of her pleasure echoed around them, filling the room with a heady mix of desire and lust. He knew she was close to the edge when she tightened her grip on his hair, urging him go faster.

Jack finger fucked his wife until finally she orgasmed. It may have been her fifth or sixth that night, but is was nonetheless equally powerful. Climactic waves rolled over her again, each more forceful than the last. Her knees started to give underneath her and she grabbed the bed head for support. Jack watched, amazed at his wife's ability to stay composed throughout the evening despite her frequent orgasms.

Eventually, Lena lay sprawled on the bed, exhausted but satisfied. Jack laid beside her and watched, admiring her beauty and wondering how he ever thought he could satisfy her alone. She was insatiable.

He pressed his lips against hers and kissed her tenderly.

"Thank you," he murmured, his voice rough with love and emotion. "For everything. For being so beautiful. For being so sexual. For fucking Brian. For letting me watch. For teasing the size of my cock. For being my slut wife, my naughty hotwife. For making me your willing stag or unwilling cuckold. Thank you, for fulfilling both our fantasies."

Lena smiled at his words, which were said with an unmistakable sense of a love, satisfaction and contentment. She returned his gaze with equal love. Stroking his cheek, she said, "Honey, I love you so much. I'm glad we could share this experience together. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Was it everything you hope it'd be?"

Jack looked into her eyes, his expression one of deep affection. "It was everything and more, Lena. I love seeing you this turned on. I love watching you with another man. I love the feeling of jealousy, possessiveness, embarrassment, arousal and lust all intermixed. I know you love me as my wife, but I love that you crave another man."

Lena looked at her husband and realised how much she loved him. Their lovemaking didn't stop here -- instead, it evolved into something even more profound. Their connection grew stronger, fuelled by trust, vulnerability, and openness.

As agreed, Jack didn't get to fuck his wife this night. Her pussy belonged exclusively to Brian. He stayed for the next three hours and fucked Lena non-stop. As a skilled lover, he fucked the sexy and insatiable hotwife in all sorts of positions on her marital bed.

Through it all, Lena looked at her husband. Her eyes watched him as he watched her enjoy another man in front of him. She taunted him about how much she enjoyed Brian's bigger cock. Often she'd tease him about his size and mention how her lover fucks her so much better than him.

"Oh, Jack. Can you see how Brian fucks me? Are you jealous? Envious? Angry? You can't help but watch me, can you? You like watching another man fuck your wife," she'd tease him, her voice husky with desire.

Even though Jack wasn't participating physically, he was an integral part of the experience. His cock got denied entry. He watched. He listened. He was the target of her teasing. He was humiliated for his small size. He endured the sight of his wife fucking a bigger cock. He witnessed helplessly as his wife was brought to multiple orgasms by another man. This was the first of this two roles tonight - almost as if he was an unwilling cuckold.

When the night was done, Lena would receive another three loads from Brian - one in her well fucked pussy, one on her breasts and one on her face. In all three instances, Jack would perform his husbandly duties and clean her up with his tongue. This was the second of this two roles tonight - as willing stag.

Stag or cuckold, it didn't matter.

He was grateful just to have the opportunity to watch her fuck.