All Comments on 'Lena's Lover is Twice Hubby's Size'

by hotwiferotica

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
BigDee44BigDee444 months ago

“He couldn't believe Lena mentioned Brian as a possible first lover.“ No, I cannot b believe THAT! He has been prepping her FOR him. And then he has rules - no kissing. How is that possible? And it was violated immediately, of course. They have their perceived agenda, but it will no doubt change once they start learning things about themselves, each other, and about the third parties. If they are to survive as a couple, they will have to be extraordinarily honest with each other.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Of course he was twice as big. Isn't that a pre-req for this trope? Her husband could be a 10" rod of steel, but her lover would clearly have to be 20" or over.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

You can certainly write erotica and the plot was engaging.

I do question the statement that all women would choose a big cock over a small one.

A close friend of mine is hung like a horse. Erect, it’s like a Pringles can and so far, no woman has lasted with it. Some flat out refuse and those that think they can take it…tap out. When it comes to blowjobs, it hurts their mouths to stretch that wide and he has to settle for hand jobs and licking it like a lollipop.

Maybe some women want their hoohas stretched out but he hasn’t met one yet. Meanwhile, I’m average and get along just fine. No one complains about anything hurting when I’m taking my female partner to pound town.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The foreplay of the story makes it cumbersome to read and enjoy What are you really trying to tell us?.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story is so HOT! It was great reading Lena finally taking a big cock and becoming a Hotwife! I liked the way the story unfolded with Lena going on a date with Brian and fucking him back at his place. Jack wasn't able to watch and could only listen and lick her when she got back. HOT AS FUCK!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Epilogue: The next week Lena really thought things through. She decided she wasn't a slut but the problem was she needed a real man, a strong man, a confident man well hung, not her sissy wimp husband. She decided not only that she didn't love Jack, but she disrespected him deeply. What kind of pathetic loser sends his wife to another man? Only a joke of a man would do that. She smiled and then over the next three months destroyed him emotionally and financially in the divorce. Like the stupid boy he was, Jack cried and cried while Lena laughed and laughed. Two days before the divorce was final Lena was mocking Jack one last time before she started her new life when Jack snapped. He pulled out a 45, Lena screamed. Jack made her beg and beg for her life even forcing her to suck him off. Then he ended her life with an evil laugh before taking his own...

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

“She continued gingerly, "I realise how different it was with Brian compared to you. How satisfying it was to submit to him - to someone stronger, bigger, manlier."

This says it all. Jack is already a cuckold. His role will be to clean his slut wife’s pussy after she has been fucked by a big cock. Petite but busty Lena does not yet realize it, but she is insatiable and will want bigger cocks in her pussy as often as possible. With her beauty, she will have no trouble finding men to fuck her. Terrific story. I especially like how the author has expressed the thoughts and feelings of Jack and Lena and how their fantasies and actions are changing everything.

Danny49Danny494 months ago

Doug is a good husband. I hope he is able to accept where this is going.

Pavel246246Pavel2462464 months ago

If someone wants to lose his wife, we can't stop him.

EssexcplukEssexcpluk4 months ago

Fantastic story and well written. Can’t wait for the next instalment.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

"He made me feel alive in a way you haven't in a long time.”

The last few lines of this chapter says it all, and their marriage will never be the same. Jack being her “husband” is no longer enough for Lena, and she was honest enough to be straight with Jack. Will they remain married? The author is taking this couple step-by-step into unknown territory, and his characters are very believable and their feelings and thoughts are expressed realistically. Fabulous story and I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Get rid of the adultery and there might be a fine story here.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

And that would be a divorce. If she thinks so little of him that his cock size is an issue it's time to hop off that train and start anew.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Glad i have a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh yes. Oh yes. I know just what she feels like with a big cock inside her. More please.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So perfect that she delivered her freshly fucked cunt right into his mouth..he can lap it all up like a hungry little boy..tasting Brian’s cum and his wife’s pussy juice, that’s just so hot…I can remember doing that and becoming so hard.. my wife wasn’t smiling or anything…she just stared at it…at how hard it was…

JT

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

"He made me feel alive in a way you haven't in a long time. Maybe ever."

Lena whispered this to Jack after Brian fucked her to multiple orgasms with is big cock. This must have devastated Jack, and their bond will be severely tested. Luckily we have a clue from the upcoming chapter titles in this great story and it looks like Jack will fully support Lena's hot wife transformation. The author has done a wonderful job, step by step bringing the reader along with this couple. Very believable.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife was married to a 10" cock guy. He was her only man, from popping her cherry to 25 years of common life. When she got in bed with me she divorced him and has gonne wild with me for the last 19 years. A marriage is way more than a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The perfect picture would be her on her hands and knees as she’s stretched the first time from taking his big cock. I’d love to see her struggling and moaning as he told her how he was going to make her a slut for being used by big cocks. Her husband could watch her trying to pull away as he held her by her hips,pulling her back onto him.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story. The story would have been more intense had you made it as an audio.

:)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story is perfect! So hot. It had everything. From Jack silently watching his wife play with herself using the dildo, to listening to her in the bathtub arrange a date with Brian, to her having dinner with Brian talking about sex, to her getting fucked for hours, to Jack getting messages and photos and finally to Lena coming home with cum in her pussy for him to lick. HOT!

Daisymae7410Daisymae74104 months ago

Perfectly wrote loved the delivery of the fresh fucked pussy dripping while she tells how it went, Bravo

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog4 months ago

Well told and very erotic. Eagerly awaiting next chapter. I see endless possibilities for Lena as she explores and expands her sexuality. 2 big cocks at once? Interracial? Anal? DP? 5 stars

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio4 months ago

Why be married? She can have all the big cocks she wants (and usually she can “enjoy” the arrogant male personalities to go with them). Obviously, hubby has no self-esteem. He needs to read “Human Sexual Response,” by Masters and Johnson. Blindfolded women in those studies couldn’t tell how big a cock (or dildo) was by feel, because the vagina, marvelous organ that it is, adjusts to whatever size object is penetrating it and maintains the same pressure, for both small and large cocks. So the main difference is what the woman sees and what are her inner fantasies, just like some men think sex is better with a woman with very big breasts. After all, a baby is far bigger than any human cock, yet women have lots of pleasure despite having had one or more children, or else they would not want to have sex again. In fact, 65% of women can’t climax from intercourse alone, regardless of cock size. Of course, these facts kind of ruin the fantasy about big cocks.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I've read this story THREE times now and each time it gets better! This story is so fucking hot. After so much teasing, it was great to finally see Lena take Brian's BIG cock. And then, she came home to her husband to tell him all about it with cum still in her pussy. OMG. Sexy as fuck. I can't wait to see what happens next. Maybe two big cocks? Maybe Jack gets to watch?

OOAAOOAA4 months ago

SUPER HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing the comparisons!!! 5 stars from here!

BridgekickerBridgekicker4 months ago

Very well written. Five stars on every chapter. I loved the dialogue throughout. Can't wait to read more.

NallusNallus4 months ago

The turn on of seeing your loved one being crazy with lust is broad across all men.

The joy of seeing women confident about their lust is a turn on.

The joy of seeing a woman aggressively taking sex is a turn on.

But sharing a woman Afterwards, you don't have that confidence in that woman anymore, or you might not, then all the turn on becomes turn off.

It is a fine line.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

“Desperately holding onto Jack's arm, she whispered, "He made me feel alive in a way you haven't in a long time. Maybe ever."

Lena will never again be satisfied with Jack’s cock, and it seems that they will split up or he will wind up her submissive cuckold cleaning other men’s cum from her well-fucked pussy. In the latter case there will have to be other reasons for them to stay together. Lena can have any man she wants.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Best case scenario: Very busty Lena takes Brian in her pussy and Jack in her ass, and cleans both in her mouth. They all like the experience and plan for a gangbang for the now eager three-hole slut. Jack and Lena cement their marriage by becoming swingers.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Compelling dialogue between Lena and Jack. It makes them both so three dimensional, with doubts and fears on top of their love for each other. This is what makes this story so good. I look forward to the next chapter.

Enterprise1701AEnterprise1701A4 months ago
Anxiously...

... waiting for more of this wonderful tale to be posted!!!!!

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

"How satisfying it was to submit to him - to someone stronger, bigger, manlier."

Jack has turned loose his petite but very stacked wife and she has become a slut for big cock. Unless Jack can participate in a double or triple team of Lena she will never again be satisfied with his cock or his abilities as a lover. At this point, and hearing his wife's words comparing him to Brian, they will have to reassess how assess what their relationship will be. It appears that Jack has never really satisfied Lena and she will likely prioritize her own sexual pleasure, even if means the end of their marriage. At this point, anything is possible in the next chapters in this very well written and nuanced story. The dialogue between Jack and Lena is especially compelling.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very hot story. Very good writing.

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

love the story and the series. You went a little heavy on the humiliation end of it, but good anyway

toero14toero143 months ago

I've also shared my women with other men. But I've always been there to watch and sometime join-in. Mostly watched. It would be nice to have some follow-ups to this story! With the same lover and others as well!

PennyCPennyC2 months ago

Being shared is the best .. both being watched and telling after

New lovers ad spice .. both for me and us as a couple

Luck hubby is a good fuck but variety is mmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Next fantasy on the bucket list: DIVORCE

Captcha

willyk1212willyk1212about 2 months ago

first time i have ever read this kinda shit no more sorry divorce the bitch of course were i live no one around for miles a bullit in the bacck of the head will work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotwiferotica@hotwiferotica
I am a lover of hotwife and cuckold erotica that focus on married women's sexual desires and their need to seek satisfaction from men who are bigger and better lovers than their husbands. I will divulge I am in my twenties and am happily married in a straight relationship. I ...