All Comments on 'Lena's New Life Ch. 14'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Informal survey among 12 men

Question? Would you like to watch and or participate in a gang bang with your wife or daughter or sister as the fucke?

I almost lost 12 their respect I was ask if I was a sick mother or other insults. The fact that no one out of 12 some liberal some young some democrats the whole spectrum and as I suspect it is a product of your sick vile sick diseased mind.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
ANON - Informal survey

Huh??? ANON - I can't understand your comment, so don't know what your point is!

Back to the story. It was a long way around that mulberry bush, and Sweety's point was the exact opposite of what I thought it would be. What I can't understand is WHY she would have been so concerned given what her stated issue actually was!

In other words, if she (as I imagined) felt Hubby was kinda cheating by allowing Terri to 'clean him off' then I could see that she would worry a little about her hypocrasy! Since she claims to have been excited by it and glad Hubby enjoyed that bonus, I don't understand why she wouldn't just say 'Damn, it was really hot when Terri sucked you last night!'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lickideesplit

there is quite a few things you don't understand you sick fuck.

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Lickadeesplit: your answer

She THOUGHT she was supposed to be angry at seeing Terri do that, so she felt guilty about her fantasies and her desire to call Terri and invite her into their lives.

As edited below:

"Listen, Lena, I love you, and what you want, I want. If it makes you happy and doesn't hurt us, it doesn't hurt me. And," he said, slowly, so that she heard every word precisely, "if it makes you hot, it makes ME hot." His eyes were drilling into her. "Got it?"

She nodded, gulped, and exhaled. "Thank you." Her shoulders slumped in relief. "I needed to hear that."

"So you can get gang banged?" he joked. "Or just to feel better about fantasizing about it?"

"Neither. To feel better about calling Terri."

"Huh?" A look of surprise crossed his face. She had lost him.

"You remember Terri? Last night? She sucked your dick? Right after you fucked me?"

"Yes, course, but what does she have to do with all of this?"

"I had to know if I was fucked up. I had to hear you say that seeing me get pleasure from another person wouldn't freak you out." ..."Last night we were so horny, and the sex was so exciting, so hot. You fucked me, made me cum, and then you came. We were so hot we made her cum, too!" She kissed him. "And when you pulled out of me she sucked your dick. And it was so fucking raunchy and slutty and hot, I was getting off just watching it."

"So?"

"So, you big dummy, I have not had sex with anyone but you since long before we were married!" ... "I assume you haven't either."

"You know I haven't!"

"I know; I love you." ..."I didn't know why I didn't hate you for letting her suck you. I thought I was supposed to be furious at you, and her. And I wasn't. I was turned on seeing your dick in another woman's mouth. It was making me crazy. That's why the gang-bang fantasy was so disturbing. It excited me, just like seeing her suck our cum off your dick."... "But the fantasy was just that, a fantasy, and that girl really had your sloppy dick in her mouth, m-mm it was so hot. But I was having trouble enjoying it, until you cleared it up for me."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I have a suggestion for the next chapter

She THOUGHT she could fly, so she grabbed hold of TMIMH's hand and jumped off the bridge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous