All Comments on 'Lena's New Life Ch. 21'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Shame ...

"I have revised and edited (hopefully well) the chapters, "

Shame you didn't edit out the numerous spelling mistakes whilst you were at it.

If you'd done a FULL proof-read before editing you should have caught most of them - they're the ones where you read a sentence and go "that doesn't make sense!".

Like, for instance, when Muriel goes to take Lena upstairs to the 'posh' bathroom and "she took Lena's are ..." instead of 'arm'!

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Anon: Shame

Hence the term 'hopefully'

But seriously, thanks for the heads up. Much appreciated

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 12 years ago
Muriel, Monica, Mon

This is easy enough to fix after you change names. Just do a word search and replace. Yes, spell check, too.

fanfarefanfareover 11 years ago
spellcheck blows!

A common misconception among writers relying upon computer word processing programs is that software programmers are literate. And that the computers are capable of reasoning or intelligence.

From umpteen years of miserable experience with loving to hate computers and programmers, I came up with the following saying: "The difference between machines and biology is this; an automobile will efficiently, remorselessly carry you off over the edge of a cliff, with you screaming as you hurtle to your death. A horse will carry you right up to the edge of the same cliff, buck you off and over. As you hurtle to your death, the horse will race away laughing at your screams.

Across many of the Literotica stories that I have read, the words are mistakenly spelled correctly because the writer trusted the spellcheck function to correct their errors. Unfortunately, the minor errors of misspelling are replaced with the major errors of the computer replacing the author's original word with the wrong word for the context.

But, but, but at least the incorrect word is spelled correctly!! Isn't that good enough?

No.....no it isn't good enough.

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago

Nice party tonight . You can tell me her husband loves to fuck but I can tell you he loves to eat ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous