Shy Wife's Next Adventure

Story Info
Family goes on vacation husband and wife have an adventure.
6.7k words
4.18
27k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers

It had been over two years since Sherry's first unexpected risqué adventure. She made it up for that every possible way she could think to her husband, but Rob had already accepted it. Rob did enjoy the added attention while it lasted.

Things were back to their normality of life. The twins older now and Sherry and Rob felt a vacation away from here and the city could be handled more easily now.

They made plans for a Disney World vacation. What Rob didn't expect was her parents were coming with them, for which he had no problem. Rob loved her mother and father as much as his own mom and dad.

The plans and itinerary were made, the reservations set. They were leaving on Sunday. He wanted his mom and dad to come with them also, but his mother was having a health issue, and his dad couldn't get vacation time.

They arrived at Disney World Resort and checked in to their hotel rooms that evening. They went to dinner and planned the next day's adventure.

Their day went well with the boys enjoying the day and attractions at Magic Kingdom. Sherry and Rob got in a couple of more grown-up rides while grandpa and grandma took watch over the boys. The next day visit was to the Animal Kingdom and the following to Typhoon Lagoon. The adults were having as much fun, if not more, as the boys.

There was only one mishap at the lagoon and that was with Sherry's bathing suit, or bikini top. They all teased her the rest of day at the Typhoon Lagoon, even the boys.

Sherry didn't realize at first what was happening until the hooting, hollering and laughter started around her. Many young men and boys got a thrill that day.

She wanted to leave but her parents and the boys weren't having that, neither was Rob. Sherry even had a small entourage of teen males, and few older men too, following them around. Rob felt sure they were waiting a for a repeat performance.

A couple began talking to Rob and Sherry, they chuckled at the mishap. The woman told Sherry about a few mishaps she had trying to ease Sherry. Then mentioned a nice ocean beach not far away.

"Yes, it is really pretty there. The only thing is, it is clothing optional." The woman said giggling.

Her husband chided his wife for even mentioning that and chuckled, leering at Sherry slightly. Rob grinned lightly as his wife blushed a bit.

That put a thought in Rob's head.

'Would his wife do something like that? Would he do something like that?'.

She seemed upset at losing her top but soon let it pass. She even giggled about some comment's she overheard calling those teenage boys' little perverts quietly to her husband.

Everyone was pretty exhausted by the time they finished with the Typhoon Lagoon. They went back to their hotel after getting a quick dinner. Rob and Carl, Sherry's father, ended up carrying the sleepy boys up to their room. Soon Sherry was sound asleep after her shower, even though she had other ideas in her head while waiting for her husband.

They bumped into that couple at the water park from yesterday the next morning, Rick and Cindy. They were getting breakfast also.

They all sat around eating and chatting about the day's activities. Their conversations turned to ocean beaches with Rob mentioning they never actually had been to the ocean.

"Oh! We know this lovely place hidden away, not many know of it. Would you like to see it and play in the ocean? We're going later, around 3 this afternoon. Why don't you come with us." Cindy said, with enthusiasm.

Rob began declining and Cindy begging. Then, for some unknown reason, Sherry's mother spoke up saying they would take care of the boys.

"You two go and enjoy some grown-up time. Grandpa and I will take care of these little rascals. They can do a sleep over with us if you get back late." Janice said, tickling little Robby.

So, it was settled Rob and Sheryl would meet Cindy and Rick back at the hotel at 1:00 p.m. then go to the ocean beach.

The four of them arrived at the beach and set up a spot. Rob just looked out over the ocean for a few minutes, enjoying the sound of the waves and the smell of the ocean.

"Well silly, go get your feet wet. That's what you came here to do, right." Cindy said, with a giggle.

Rob looked at her, smiled and stripped down to his swim shorts. He ran down to the water until he was knee deep then waded out until he was waist deep. The power of the wave surprised him nearly knocking him down. Rob finally swam out a little farther enjoying how the waves would lift him then lower him back down. He turned to look back at the beach as he bobbed up and down lightly. He could see is wife at the edge of the water with Cindy.

They called out to Rob waving him into shore yelling something and waving. Rob waved back and returned to shore where Cindy began scolding him about being out too far. Sherry had a worried look on her face, almost fearful look.

Sherry stepped forward wrapping her arms around Rob holding him tightly. That surprised Rob as he chuckled lightly and gave his wife hug. Then Sherry stepped back slamming the sides of her fists onto his chest. Sherry yelled at her husband.

"It's not funny, Robert! You scared shit... hell out of us!" Sherry exclaimed.

"Rob, sweety, you could have been shark dinner out there. There have been a few attacks lately in the news and we couldn't see you." Cindy said.

That made Rob feel badly and he apologized to them, hugging his wife. They returned back to where the blankets had been placed just as Rick returned.

The ladies sat down to sunbathe, Cindy surprised and shocked Sherry by removing her top baring her breasts. Rob was even surprised. Sherry quickly noticed how he ogled her breasts, which looked like a full cup size larger than hers.

"Wh-What are you doing Cindy?" Sherry asked, in a low hushed voice.

Rick chuckled as Rob smiled at Cindy as Cindy spoke.

"Set them snow white puppies free and let them get some sun sweety. Besides we all have seen them already, right boys." Cindy chuckled, as Sherry gave a shocked look.

The two men chuckled and agreed as Cindy reached over and slipped Sherry's top upwards. Sherry covered herself with her arms quickly gasping and squawking, then giggled nervously before allowing Cindy to remove the top completely.

Rob remembered his thought from the other day, with another thought, 'Yes she would.' Rob was a little surprised his wife allowed this as he took a drink of a cold beer. He looked at the two sunbathing beauties and smiled.

Rob and Rick got into a conversation while Cindy and Sherry chatted away with their bare breasts pointing to the sky. This went on for a while before Rick told the ladies they should turn over for a while as he got up to get another beer.

Sherry rolled on her tummy propping herself upon her elbows, while Cindy was on her knees holding the cooler top like a tabletop for Rick.

Rick knelt down on his left knee to get two beers from the cooler. Sherry watched him, then caught her breath. Her eyes caught something peeking out of his short, swim shorts.

Rick asked the ladies if they would like a wine cooler or water to drink. They accepted wine coolers, while doing this he slung cold water on to Sherry's back causing her to gasp and squawk. Cindy knew her husband was flirting with Sherry as he started to do the same to his wife but got a threating look. Then saying with a chuckle.

"You two look like you needed a cool down. Too hot and sexy."

Sherry had a hard time concentrating on what Cindy was saying, her eyes followed Rick as he sat down.

Cindy's eyes followed Sherry's gaze as she set the cooler lid back in place. She reached over slapping Cindy's butt with an audible slap causing Sherry to yelp out.

"Come on, let's go for a walk." Cindy said to Sherry.

"What? Why?" Sherry asked.

Sherry sensed she had been caught ogling Rick when she looked into Cindy's eyes. She blushed and agreed quickly.

They rose up with their drinks and began their walk going to the edge of the ocean, then turning left while wading through ankle deep water. Rick got up and left saying he would be right back.

Rob watched the nearly naked giggling women grow smaller as they walked away sipping on his beer. Rob sat there alone but very peaceful inside enjoying the sounds of the waves and ambience.

Rick was back with in fifteen minutes and their wives were just a few yards away coming towards them. Rob heard them giggling as they approached, when they arrived Rick announced they should get some dinner.

Everyone agreed and began picking up their things. Cindy grabbed Sherry's hand starting out in the opposite direction of the path they had come down to the beach on. Rob frowned a moment wondering what was going on.

Sherry balked at that, and Cindy said she wanted to show her something and they clambered up the sand dune. They soon disappeared past the dune edge.

Rick chuckled as he and Rob headed back the easy path they had come down. Once they reached a little higher elevation Rob could see the women, they had stopped and were looking towards the ocean. Then they turned and headed towards a home. Rick told Rob where their wives were going and pointed to the house.

Cindy started climbing the steps up to the deck she stopped short and turned to look down on Sherry. She told Sherry to come on up so she could show her a better view.

Sherry climbed the steps behind nervously, this was some body's home.

"You know the people that live here?" Sherry asked.

Cindy simply replied 'Yes' with a giggle.

They got to the top and Cindy took Sherry's hand and pulled her to the middle of the deck up against the railing.

Cindy stepped behind Sherry laying her chin on her shoulder wrapping her new friend in her arms.

"Isn't it beautiful? " Cindy said.

Sherry agreed looking out over the sandy landscape, watching the waves roll in then slide out. Cindy stroked Sherry's upper arm in time with waves placing a kiss on her neck at her shoulder, Sherry shuddered slightly.

"Wait until sunset, it will even be better my sweet." Cindy said.

Sherry turned her head saying 'What, really?' softly, looking into Cindy's eyes. Cindy started to lean in to give Sherry a kiss when they were interrupted.

The patio door opened, and Rick and Rob stepped out on the deck. The two ladies separated leaning against the deck railing facing them. Rick trained is eyes on Sherry as Sherry gazed back.

"Now that's quite a sight isn't it Robbie?" Rick said. "All this natural beauty."

"Yes, it is, quite a sight I could view this every evening." Rob said.

Cindy got Ricks inuendo and gave a huff as Rick chuckled turning her and Sherry to face away from them. She leaned over whispering to Sherry. They both looked back over their shoulders leaning on the railing giggling as they seductively wiggled their asses at their husbands. Sherry didn't notice Cindy and Rob lock eyes she was busy with her own gaze.

Rob asked how long they had owned this place. Rick told Rob they didn't really own it; it belongs to his family. That they were about the only ones to use the place anymore, then spoke out.

"Who wants to help in the kitchen, I need a salad maker." Rick said.

Sherry answered rather quickly, rather too quickly Rob thought. Rick accepted her volunteering, with a chuckle and big smile.

Cindy gave Sherry's ass a swat as she moved away, Sherry squealed and giggled. She asked Sherry to bring her a glass of wine and whatever her husband wanted.

Rob walked up to the railing and leaned on it looking out over the sea. Cindy stood next to him, touching their arms together. She giggled glancing up at him thinking, this night might have promise.

The patio screen slid back and a giggly, smiling Sherry brought two glasses of cooled red wine to them.

"Well Miss Giggles thank you. What has you all giggly?" Rob said, taking the stemware glass, smiling.

"Oh, Rickie, he is being silly, babe." Sherry said. "Saying silly things."

She handed Cindy her wine then turned and trotted back inside as Rick closed the screen.

"Well, I see those two are getting along quite well." Cindy remarked, with a chuckle of her own.

Rob noted that also, as they touched glasses. Cindy turned facing the ocean while Rob half turned and leaned an elbow on the railing. He looked into the house seeing Rick behind his wife as she made the salad. He heard Sherry laugh and struggle to turn pushing Rick back with her butt and hips.

She went back to what she was doing, then Rick placed a kiss on her neck at the shoulder. Sherry shrugged her shoulder and stepped to the side giggling. Cindy's gaze followed Rob's.

"Well, I think dinner is ready to serve." Cindy said. "Shall we?"

Rob held out his arm in a genteel way with a slight bow. Cindy have him a kiss on the cheek as she took his arm and walked to the door.

The table was small so the four sat close almost touching each other. The conversation was lively with a few sexual innuendos thrown around.

The sun was beginning to set lower in the sky when they finished their dinner. Cindy volunteered herself and Rob for clean up while Sherry and Rick went out on the deck.

Rob watched as they went out and sat on one of the sunbeds with back part of it raised. Both sunbeds were large in width. Those two were hidden from sight at the moment.

Rob and Cindy made quick work of the clean-up. Rob noticed Cindy would brush up against him when she had the chance. One time Cindy backed her ass right up against him as the dishwasher was loaded. Soon they were done and headed outdoors.

They went out on the deck climbing on to the other sunbed that sat against the other one to watch the sunset. Rob noted it was like one extra-large king-sized sunbed setting this way, and, that Rick's arm was draped behind his wife's shoulders but not touching her.

"Nice set up you have here." Rob said.

"It is and we've spent nights, mm, sleeping out here." Rick said.

That got a giggle from Cindy as Rick chuckled. So, Rob added a comment as he and Cindy took a seat on the other sunbed. Cindy looked back over her shoulder with a smile as she crawled on hands and knees to the center.

"Alone I presume." Rob snickered.

Rick raised his brows with a smirk and sipped his drink.

Sherry spoke up then saying maybe they could get something like this for their home. Rob chuckled agreeing, but they would have to have a mosquito net with it, that got more laughs.

Rob told Sherry he didn't know if they had enough room for one this size. Sherry insisted that they did have room and how and where it could set, that got more chuckles from Rick and Cindy.

"Sounds like someone wants some nice sunbeds to relax on." Rick said, giving Sherry's shoulders a hug.

Cindy made Sherry move and set with her own husband. They sat chatting a bit before Cindy made them all be quiet and just listen to nature's sounds as the sun began sinking into the ocean.

Cindy was snuggled up against Rick almost laying on him, Sherry was in the same position with her husband. Sherry looked up at Rob as he looked down into her eyes, he gave her a tender kiss. Rob wrapped her in his arms as they watched the sun sink into the ocean.

When the last piece of the fireball sank into the ocean Sherry put a very sensual kiss on her husband's lips, their tongues swirling. Then Automatic deck lights came on and Rick and Cindy were giggling looking at them.

"Come on girl we need some, cool down, wine." Cindy said, giggling.

Rick chuckled looking at Rob, then Rob began chuckling. The ladies climbed over their husbands and off the sunbeds.

When they came back, Cindy set a whiskey glass down smiling saying.

"Here ya go tall, dark, and handsome."

Sherry gawked at what she said as Rick giggled asking what Cindy was up to, Rob wondered too.

"Nothing, Sherry said Robbie likes a nice whiskey." Cindy said.

Rick and Rob both noted Rob had come to be called 'Robbie'. Rob noted also that the whiskey was top shelf stuff.

Then Cindy drew a deck of cards from her waist band announcing her and Sherry were going to play a game. Cindy said it was Hi-Lo, a game some of her girlfriends played when they were in high school and college.

Cindy explained to Sherry how it's played. A challenge is made then the card is drawn, high card wins, low card loses. Whatever challenge is agreed to is what the looser must do.

"Kind of like Spin the bottle, Truth or Dare."

"Ya." Cindy replied.

Sherry agreed to play so Cindy shuffled the cards and set them down. Sherry thought it would be like a kid's game, Rob was suspicious.

"Now, looser must suck their husband's cock." Cindy said.

Rick began to chuckle, and Rob's eyes widened in disbelief, then laughed looking at his wife's facial expression in the dim light. Sherry's mouth gaped open, and she caught her breath, as her eyes looked at her husband and twitch side to side.

"I'm just screwing with ya sweety." Cindy said. "Looser as to.... take her top off. If the looser doesn't do it, then the looser has to take two drinks of wine."

Sherry agreed then knowing there was an out if should she loose. Rob hoped she didn't loose too often.

The cards were drawn from the deck, Cindy lost. She giggled then pulled her top up and off throwing it at Rob exposing her breasts and jiggling them.

Cindy lost so she asked Sherry what the next challenge should be. Sherry didn't want to say what she was really thinking and couldn't think of what the next challenge should be. She glanced at the men.

Cindy made a suggestion, their men chuckled as Sherry felt her face flush. She was glad the lighting was dim. Sherry meekly agreed as she cast a look at Rob, he shrugged his shoulders with a wry smile.

Rob wasn't sure if his wife would do that challenge. He was sure she would opt out as he watched her, but she did agree to play.

The cards were drawn Cindy flipped hers down, giggling. Sherry looked at her card and just stared at it a moment, thinking. She looked over at Rob, Cindy was sure Sherry lost that round.

"I want to take the two drinks of wine." Sherry said, softly.

That brought laughter from Cindy, Rick and Rob. Then Cindy began heckling her and making chicken noises laughing.

That embarrassed Sherry so she caved in and stood up on the sunbed. Sherry thought if she did this right no one would see anything. She pulled one side of her long tail shirt up.

Cindy saw what she was doing and quickly knelt in front of her pulling the other side of the shirt up above Sherry's hip. Cindy slipped her fingers in the waist band and tugged the bottoms down quickly, the bikini bottom pooled around Sherry's ankles as she squealed out.

Sherry sank down quickly on the sunbed giving Cindy a slap on the leg. Cindy grabbed the bottoms and threw them in her husband's face.

"Here, sniff on these Rickie!" Cindy said, laughing loudly.

Rick pressed the bottoms to his face and inhaled deeply, saying 'Nice'. Sherry gasped, now really embarrassed took a big drink of her wine looking at Rick as Rob kind of scolded Cindy, then chuckled.

"Now was that really necessary Cindy."

Rob looked at his wife noticing a little smile on her lips. He wondered if it was the wine or a secret desire to be that adventurous. The game continued.

Their wives had lost their clothing and sat there, nude. Rick and Rob sat there leering and enjoying the view. The next round started to play when Rob went inside to use the bathroom. When he came back to the doorway, he saw Rick standing up laughing.

"Come on, you accepted the challenge."

Rob saw two hands extend out and reach for Rick's waist band of his swim wear.

Rick looked down as his shorts slid to the deck floor slowly. Rob could see Rick's cock bounce free. Rob stayed silent; he wouldn't have expected that hanging off Rick. Rob didn't expect what happened next either.

prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers
12