All Comments on 'Lending a Hand to the Neighbor Day 03'

by JackRain2020

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Bottomedout172Bottomedout172about 4 years ago
More, please

So far, I’ve jerked off to each chapter. Great plot. Hot sex and well written.

AHNuts00AHNuts00about 4 years ago
Sexy Series

The four story parts all had surprises, fun, twisted plot lines and some very real anguish that sometimes happens. Very believable and fun to read. Look forward to more!

FourCornersFourCornersabout 4 years ago
Very believable ....

.... Or, from my personal perspective, I would like to think it to be true. My thoughts are in line with Jack. Lots of inner turmoil and doubt. But the compulsion to proceed. At first Jack and John had two terrific evenings. Great plot twist after they were discovered. Abby had her opportunity to vent, consider revenge and then admit to herself and J & J there were also the feelings made apparent to her. This story could go in different directions. I’m looking forward to your continued ideas.

Rayjay507Rayjay507almost 4 years ago
The plot is a little different, but...

Exactly what my wife wants for me!

My wife wants to watch me suck cock. This story is her perfect role play. We role play to this every time we have sex. It drives her crazy. In the beginning I simply went along with it since it was so hot. But now I believe she has me more than curious. I crave cock now. I have to see photos of hard cocks, watch cumming cocks and watch cocks being sucked. I love to eat my own cum as well. So I believe I’m ready to take a fresh load. Never thought I would even consider it. But now I’m ready for a real one.

Lusty1976Lusty1976about 3 years ago

Please continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gah. I know the old adage, "To each, his own", but this is not for me. Great writing, don't get me wrong, but my cock lust is born of early abuse that has turned into a "hobby" and blossomed due to my loving wife losing her sex drive after being diagnosed with diabetes. We love each other very much, I care for her, drive her everywhere and we still snuggle and cuddle every night, but I would never compromise this by doing anything without absolute certainty that it would never be discovered. Just being up front with my situation and reasoning. Thanks for letting me vent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackRain2020@JackRain2020
Just a regular DILF-next-door, with some crazy ideas that I’d like to share with all of you. Enjoy!