Lending a Hand to the Neighbor Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Jack!" I heard Abby say. "I'm not done with you. I may never be done with you, after the way you made me cum." She was still breathing heavily, and after three orgasms she was soaked with sweat. But it seemed like each orgasm was helping her shed her anger, and peel back the layers of life that were getting in the way.

"Tell me, Jack" she said, "if you could do anything right now, what would it be?" She had a curious look on her face, like she knew me better than I know myself. Her look penetrated me, and somehow I found myself telling the truth.

"I... I want to go down on you again. Now. To taste your cum. John's cum. All of it." I was blushing again, and looking straight at the carpet.

"Look at me," Abby said to me. And I did. "Do it. Now!" she ordered. John looked in shock as I followed her command, but she froze him with her eyes as I climbed onto the bed and dove between her legs. I was so aroused by the thought of giving her head just after John had cum inside of her, I was dizzy with excitement. I went straight into her pussy with my tongue, lapping their juices up and gobbling it down.

"That's it, Jack. Clean me up," she said. "Good. Now, do it to John."

John's eyes widened, but I needed no encouragement. He was still lying on his back when I shifted over on the bed and slipped his cock into my mouth. I gently cleaned him off with my tongue, savoring the tastes of her and him mingling together.

My efforts were having an effect on John, and soon he was hard again. Abby noticed. "Enough," she said, and I reluctantly stopped.

"Everyone has felt pain today except for Jack, who clearly was telling the truth when he said he loves to give head to women and to men. But Jack, we need to be bound together today. Last night you and John humiliated me to my core. Tonight you and I did the same thing to John as he watched you pleasure me. I saw the hurt in his eyes that I felt last night. I know it sounds horrible, but I needed to see that in him. I needed to even the score."

I had an uneasy feeling about what was coming, but I had no idea what was next. It was soon evident that Abby had a plan.

"Rim me again, Jack," she said, as she opened her legs to me. "Long and deep, and convince me that you will rim me anytime I ask for it."

I breathed a sigh of relief as I knelt between her legs and worked my way back down to her rosebud with my tongue. "I can do this!" I thought to myself. Was that all she wanted? I had my doubts.

"John," Abby said quietly but firmly, "take that cock of yours and get behind Jack. I want you to fuck him now, like you fucked me. Fuck his ass --right here in front of me-- at my command."

"Wait... What?" I said, popping my head up. I started to protest. I've never done this before, and the thought of it happening in this way was shocking and embarrassing. I flushed beet red in the face and looked pleadingly up at Abby.

"Jack, you can stop at anytime. But if you stop now, it all falls apart. I'll call Sarah in the morning, and tell her everything. John, same goes for you." Abby was dead serious, and those fierce eyes were back in an instant.

I couldn't look at John. I just couldn't. But I knew that I was fucked, and that I was about to be fucked. I couldn't see another way forward. So I hung my head and nodded slightly, and slowly dropped my head back into Abby's lap. I focused on her asshole as she pulled her knees back and rocked her ass up to my face. "Good boy, Jack. See if you can make me cum one more time with that magical tongue of yours."

As I tried to lose myself in the joy of rimming this beautiful woman, I felt movement on the bed and heard John slide open the bedside table. I couldn't see anything, but soon I understood. John spread some lube on my ass, and then on his cock. We didn't speak, any of us. I focused on rimming Abby as I felt John's hands on my hips. I could tell Abby and John were staring at each other.

"Do it," she said with a fierce whisper.

Without a word of warning, John drove his cock into my ass. He pressed the head of his cock against my asshole steadily and with purpose. I felt an immense pressure building up, and then surprise as his cockhead popped through my ass and he slid all the way in. Before I could prepare for it his cock was buried deep in my ass, and it hurt. I yelped in pain, but didn't stop my work on her ass.

"Yesss!" Abby hissed with a dark tone that surprised me. Watching me be taken like that was a huge turnon for her. I groaned into Abby as the pain rolled through my ass. She grabbed the back of my head again and pushed my nose deep into her pussy as my tongue slid into her ass. "That's right, Jack, he is fucking you in the ass. This is your punishment, and you deserve it."

I could only agree.

After a few moments, my ass started to adjust to John's cock. He moved in and out of me, and it felt like he was taking my guts with him each time he pulled out. But he added more lube and I started to open up, and gradually I accepted him into me. John started to get into it. Abby was moaning again, as my tongue worked its magic on her ass. Her moans caused John to move faster and deeper, and he started to press up against my prostate. Despite the humiliating spot I was in, I started to get hard. I hadn't come yet tonight, and my cock was dripping precum in a steady stream. How could I be enjoying this? But there was no denying it. I soon realized that I loved the feeling of being so filled up with John's cock.

Abby started to clamp down on my head with her knees. She shouted, "Yes! Fuck him, John! Hard!" Then Abby started to cum on my tongue again, with three fingers buried in her pussy and moving fast. John grabbed my hips tightly and started driving hard and fast into my ass. I could feel him get even bigger and I knew that it was almost over. He roared as he came inside of me. In that moment I moved my left hand to my cock and stroked it three times before I burst into my own orgasm. My cock felt huge as it was spewing cum all over the bed beneath me.

We all collapsed on the bed. We were all a heaping sweaty mess of fucked up, humiliated, but unexpectedly satisfied neighbors. It was over, at least for now. We all soaked it in, catching our breath but not speaking. None of us could have imagined this would come to pass. In truth, none of us quiet knew what to say.

Gradually, we recovered. Abby was the first to speak.

"You may go, Jack," she said, and I felt both the joy and the sadness of her release. "But this isn't over, do you understand? I'm not going back to the loneliness of yesterday. If John doesn't give me what I need, I'm going to take it from you. Even if he does, I still may want you now and then. And when I call, you will come. That is the deal. Do you understand?"

I nodded, numbly.

"I need to hear you say it, Jack. I won't tolerate any ambiguity here."

"Yes," I said, "I understand. I will come when you call." I could not think of another way forward that preserved life as I knew it, and the thought of continuing this new adventure was absolutely thrilling to me. I tried to sound contrite, but inside I was beaming.

"One more thing," said Abby, "and John, you better hear this too. I don't know how long you two have been doing this behind my back, but it stops now. If you want to satisfy each other, you need to include me. Even if I'm not interested -- or not in town -- you talk to me first. This isn't about permission. I don't own you, although I think I could take it there if I needed to. This is about communication and trust. John, you need to stay open to me, available to me. It was the closing off of ourselves to one another that got us into this mess in the first place. So the next time you two want to have sex, you'll tell me and invite me to be a part of it."

Abby let out her breath, and you could see the courage and power in her thoughts. Tears crept back into her eyes, and we all understood the importance of this pact.

"I promise," I said. And I meant it.

"Me too," John said. "I promise not to hide this from you ever again. And Abby... Thank you." Tears were in John's eyes too. He could feel the weight of her sacrifice, her compromise, and her love for him.

And then, it was over. I dressed and slipped out of their room and out of their home, leaving them in an intimately tangled mess. I quickly walked back to my own house. It was late, and I'm sure Sarah was asleep. I went upstairs, shed my clothes, and crawled into bed. My ass was sore as hell, but it reminded me of an adventure that seemed too extraordinary to be true.

The next day I lingered in the hot shower, mulling over the amazing night before and the bizarre new thoughts I was grappling with. I never would have guessed how happy I would be to be in between my two neighbors, taking as much of his cock into my ass as I could manage while feeling the power of her anger and lust as my tongue into her ass over and over again. I felt changed, but at the same time I think this side of me was always there.

As I stepped out of the shower, the routine of the day set in. I got dressed, made coffee, kissed the kids and the wife, and went to work. Throughout the day I checked my phone all too often, wondering if an invitation would come from Abby or from John. But as the day wore on, there was nothing. It was probably for the best, I thought, as my body needed time to recover, and I doubted I could slip out of the house for a fourth night in a row without my wife being upset. I balanced reason with desire, and tried to adjust to the tension that came with it.

I headed home at the end of a non-eventful day, feeling tired and a little disoriented. So many emotions were swirling in my mind. As I approached my neighborhood, my anxiety went way up.

Why was I so nervous? I knew the answer almost as soon as I thought the question. There was no way I could hide this new me from Sarah. I could not reconcile this thing I had become with the husband I had slipped into. I didn't know how, or when, but somehow I needed to open myself up to Sarah and hope that we could survive it. After all that time fretting about my secret getting out and losing my home life that was so comfortable, I couldn't believe that I was thinking of coming clean. But if I didn't, I knew that the secrets would eat away at me -- and at Sarah.

As I turned the corner onto my street I tried to shift anxiety into courage. My pulse was racing, my palms were sweating on the steering wheel. Maybe it was too soon to talk to Sarah. I need time to sort this out first. Not today, I said to myself, not today.

But as I approached my home I noticed that there was a car already in the driveway. I parked on the street, grabbed my briefcase, and trudged up the walkway to the front door. As I walked in the door and announced that I was home, I heard the hushed tones of a conversation in the kitchen. Three seconds later, I froze in my stride and dropped my briefcase to the floor. Sarah and Abby sat at the kitchen table, tears streaming down their face, tissues crumpled up on the floor.

"Jack," Abby said, "you need to have a seat..."


12