Lending Amanda's Body

Story Info
He lends his wife a busty CEO.
5.7k words
4.61
25.3k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over eighteen. This series contains mind control and impregnation.

This is the second entry in the Lending Her Body series. It will make more sense if you've read Lending Elizabeth's Body first, but it can still be enjoyed standalone.

Please try to leave feedback in the comments section. Constructive criticism is invaluable for every author. I encourage everyone to vote and leave ideas for future stories as well. Finally, I would like to thank Sylvidoll, kenjisato, and 2soon2no for their time and help.

*****

RECAP: Ezere has the power to transfer souls into another person's body. His wife, Mara, used that to possess her best friend, Liz, and tempted her husband into impregnating her after revealing Liz wanted another kid. She wants to do it again, and while Ezere remains more restrained, he agrees as long as they only choose women who are willing to have children.

Mara held up the extra carton of low-fat strawberry ice cream accusingly.

"What?" Ezere asked. "It's your favorite."

Mara struggled to hold back a smile at her husband's thoughtfulness. She covered it with a half-hearted roll of her eyes before placing it back in the bag.

"You sure we got everything?" she asked as they started loading the groceries.

"Yeah," he answered. "Did you withdraw the money like you wanted?"

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed. "I gotta head back."

There was no line at the ATM, so Mara managed to finish in under five minutes. The sooner they were out of this heat, the better.

She grinned for real when she saw him hauling several carts to the stall. He often said that customers who didn't clean up after themselves were the bane of grocery store workers everywhere.

Mara felt truly blessed to have Ezere as her husband. Besides his extraordinary powers, he was the most caring, sensitive, and respectful man she'd ever met. And it wouldn't take much to get her to admit she loved teasing the affectionate teddy bear of a man.

"Look out!" Ezere shouted.

Mara turned and saw a woman, her arms full of groceries, about to be hit by a driver pulling out of the lane. The woman snapped to attention and managed to jump back, but her bags dropped, their contents spewing over the pavement. She lost her footing and stumbled backward, losing her fight with gravity with every step until Ezere caught her. The driver shifted gears and sped off like nothing had happened.

"Oh, thank god!" she exclaimed as he lifted her up. "Thank you, young man!" she said.

"No problem, ma'am," Ezere said, leaning over to pick up her groceries.

"Well, aren't you sweet?" she said in appreciation as he placed them in her trunk.

"Thanks. That's what my wife says," he said. "Here she comes. Need anything else?"

"No," she smiled. "Thanks again for your help."

Mara reappeared by his side, smiling at his display of chivalry.

"Scan her," she said.

"What?" he asked.

"Sweetie, don't you know who that is? That's Amanda Brown."

Ezere's face turned redder than a sunburn.

"Hurry," Mara urged as her car started up.

"Done," he said.

Amanda Brown was known as the reclusive CEO who was once the darling of tabloids throughout the city. She'd built her own manufacturing company from scratch and overtaken every competitor in the state within six years. On the drive back, they discussed how Amanda could be a goldmine of information for their long-term plans to build up enough knowledge to start their own business.

Mara had no problems using Amanda for that, but she also had something much more interesting in mind.

"Sweetie," she said. "Did you see how fucking hot she was?!"

Ezere's blush as he stared pointedly at the road told her the answer. "It was all happening pretty fast."

"Well, trust me, I noticed," she grinned.

Mara was perfectly aware she enjoyed using her husband's abilities more than he did. She loved feeling him inside her—raw and unprotected by any silly birth control—until he exploded and filled her borrowed but hypersensitive pussy with his cum, creating a new life in the process.

Liz's period was late. She was almost certainly pregnant. It made being inside her best friend's body all the more addicting. Rubbing her stomach, knowing that a piece of her husband was inside there, could never be described with words. Mara had every intention of repeating that experience.

After more coaxing and teasing, Ezere finally gave in. "All right. I'll transfer you on Saturday, but only if she's willing."

Mara nodded, placing her hand on her husband's lap as a show of support. "Don't worry, sweetie. You know I'd never bring your children into the world like that."

Ezere exhaled the tension from his voice. "Okay. I love you, Mara."

"I love you too, sweetie," she said. "And on Saturday, I'll show you how much."

*****

Amanda's house befitted someone of her wealth. Outside, Mara could see a crystal-clear pool, one of the ultra-modern ones with stone tiles and uniform grey rocks by the sides. Beyond it were larger rocks, plants, and a few small trees. Because her house was built on high ground, she didn't have a fence, giving her an unobstructed view of the valley below.

Indoors was no different. Past the leathery couch, expensive-looking oil paintings and artwork hung from every wall, along with some potted plants and fixtures to liven up the office section. An elegant staircase led upstairs to the bedrooms with a statue at the top. There was a wine cellar, jacuzzi, private gym, and even her own personal library.

Everything was designed for comfort and luxury, but Mara could sense a deep sadness within Amanda. The glamorous CEO was very, very lonely. She had no friends or family except for her aging parents. Everyone else looked upon her life with envy, but she felt only emptiness.

Fortunately, Mara had the perfect thing to fill her with: her husband's baby.

Amanda's phone was as high-end as everything else she owned, but it was still fingerprint-locked. Struggling to keep Amanda's business face, she called her husband.

"Hello?"

"Hi," she said. "I'm Amanda Brown. I wanted to thank you for saving my life earlier."

Mara wanted to try a bit of roleplaying, and it immediately paid off. She could almost feel her husband's flustered face as he answered, "I don't know about that."

"Nonsense. That asshat would've run me over without you."

"Well, I'm just glad I was there to help."

"In that case, why don't you come over? I have something I could use your help with."

"I don't know. I can't leave my wife, and she's not up for traveling right now."

Mara had to bite Amanda's unfamiliar tongue to avoid laughing and breaking character. His pure, unconditional love touched Amanda as much as it did her. Sadly for him, it also made her wet.

"I'm sure she'll be okay. In fact, I think it would make her very, very happy if you came."

*****

If Mara knew her husband, he hadn't noticed any part of Amanda except her face. That had to change, so she chose the sexiest outfit she could find: a white, loose-fitting dress shirt that exposed her cleavage and a black miniskirt that barely reached her thighs. Amanda hated it, but she wasn't above using her body in business.

And boy, did she have a body. Amanda was a hottie; no way around that. She was sculpted to perfection, with curves that yearned to be touched covering every square inch of her body. Amanda was a box of pure, voluptuous fun squeezed into a tiny package with unbelievably large tits.

Her tits were bigger than Mara had dared to hope for. Worthy of any porn star, she found it hard to believe they were real, much less fit onto someone as short as Amanda. They were also incredibly soft, and Mara found herself squeezing and pressing them without realizing it.

She had all the classic traits of an English beauty, including dark hair and dark eyes, but her skin had the slightest of olive tones. A gift from her father, it added an exotic look to her otherwise familiar appearance.

While she waited, Mara focused on Amanda's memories. Years of knowledge and hard-won experience were hers in a matter of seconds. Possessing her was more than worth it.

When the doorbell finally rang, Mara practically skipped over. To her great delight, even her husband couldn't prevent his eyes from wandering down. While he drank in the sight of her tits, she marveled at the difference in their height. Amanda always hated how everyone had to bend their necks to look down at her, but Mara loved how being so tiny and powerless felt exceedingly feminine.

"Good to see you again, sir," she said, flashing Amanda's brilliant smile. "Please, come in."

Mara knew Ezere's uncertainty about how to respond was more because of his natural shyness than any qualms about the game she was playing. The poor guy was blushing adorably. She knew he'd come through for her, though. He always did.

The first thing they did was make lunch. Sitting outside on Amanda's shaded couch, it was hot, but with the sun blocked and her house situated so high, it was bearable.

Mara watched her husband through Amanda's eyes. The busty brunette fully approved of Ezere and was urging her to jump him. He'd proven himself to be such a gentleman. Leaps and bounds above the usual assholes who were only interested in her for her tits. She also thought he was kinda cute, much to Mara's irritation.

Thinking about the power she held made Mara experimentally squeeze Amanda's pussy. At her command, Amanda would impale herself on her husband's cock, riding him until he filled her womb and made her stomach grow for the next nine months. For all of Amanda's vast wealth and influence, she was powerless to stop her from exploiting her cunt to give her husband another baby.

Fuck, that was intoxicating.

"So, um, you said you needed my help with something?" Ezere asked after they were finished eating.

Mara smiled. "I do, but let's not cut to the chase just yet. Let's take some time to get to know each other first."

She could hear her husband's sharp breath as she crossed into his personal space. He towered over her, her petite figure making him seem like a giant compared to her. When she was close enough, she could see his nervous droplets of sweat above his brow and inhale her husband's clean, showered scent through Amanda's nose.

"What did you have in mind? For getting to know each other, I mean?" he asked. His racing heart and breathless tone told her he was enjoying this, even if he was trying to restrain himself.

"Kissing is always a good way of getting introduced," she grinned before leaning in.

Mara loved kissing her husband in a different body. Different lips, different sizes, different taste buds, yet still enough to leave her dizzy as they intertwined their tongues.

Ezere couldn't help returning the kiss, but his hands weren't active like Mara's were. He wasn't pulling her in deeper, pressing his hands against her chest, or exploring every inch of the magnificent specimen being handed to him on a silver platter.

"That's... definitely a way of getting to know someone," he said.

"It is," she agreed. She pressed her hands against his chest, amazed at how light she was. "I learned quite a bit about you. You're strong, smart, sensitive, and compassionate. I definitely respect that. The question is, what do you think of me?"

"Well... I think I may need some more time to get to know you," he said, unable to hide his grin.

Mara smirked. "Fair enough. You know another way of getting to know someone? Stripping for them."

Her husband watched, spellbound, as she dropped the miniskirt before unbuttoning Amanda's shirt and sliding it off, exposing her matching white lingerie. Mara knew she'd won when his eyes caught sight of her barely-covered tits.

Adopting several poses for him, Mara took the time to enjoy feeling sexy enough to be a supermodel. No matter what her husband said, Amanda was hotter than her, and she loved being able to display herself for him in such a beautiful body.

"Like what you see so far?" she teased.

"Yes," he admitted reluctantly.

"Good, but this isn't one way. I'd like to get to know you a little more, too."

Ezere reached down and pulled his shirt up without taking his eyes off her, exposing his well-built frame. Her husband kept himself fit through a combination of exercise and good genetics, a fact Amanda appreciated. She smiled as he removed his pants and exposed his hard manhood.

His gaze was fixed on Amanda's tits—her tits—like an eager puppy. She rewarded him by bending over to drop Amanda's panties down her shapely legs, but that was just a warm-up. His cock twitched as she slid her white bra down her smooth arms.

"What do you think?" she asked, posing seductively for him.

Mara joined him in letting her eyes explore Amanda's uncovered body. Every part of her was soft and smooth. Amanda used a strict diet and exercise regime to keep herself healthy, and it showed. She didn't bother building any useless muscles, but she was set to maintain her attractive figure for many years.

"You're amazing!" he exclaimed, making Mara's heart flutter.

"Thanks," she said, getting down on her knees. "Stripping is a great way of becoming acquainted, but there are other ways as well. I could, for instance, suck your cock."

He jumped slightly when she grabbed him with Amanda's cool, soft hand. Mara opened Amanda's mouth as wide as it would go and lowered herself to engulf him.

Her first thought was that her husband tasted just as intoxicating as he did in her own body. His cock stretched her mouth because Amanda's head was as small as the rest of her, but her tongue was instantly addicted to the taste and texture of his warm, salty shaft.

Maybe, she realized, that's not a coincidence.

Mara had long known that many women were attracted to her husband, much to his embarrassment. She'd always treated it like a rival intruding on her territory, but now she questioned whether it might be something more.

The fact was that Liz and Amanda fit him as naturally as she did. Maybe that was a sign. Perhaps they were attracted to the love of her life because they were destined to be bred by him. If so, she would enjoy helping Amanda fulfill her intended purpose.

Her mouth stretched into a wide 'O' as inch after inch of his cock slipped into Amanda's virgin throat. Amanda had never taken a man this way. She'd never found someone who threatened to utterly destroy her before. She'd never know it, but Mara was guiding her toward the ultimate high-risk, high-reward. If she survived taking a cock which could permanently wreck her pussy, she'd be rewarded with Ezere's child.

Mara would've loved to swallow every drop of her husband's seed, but she needed it in her pussy. She gave him one final, tortuous lick before crawling back up.

"That was intense," he panted. "Would you like me to do the same thing?"

Mara smiled. "Thanks, but I'd prefer it if you just fingered my pussy."

He pulled her minuscule body up and sought out her pussy before splitting it with a finger. Mara could easily take two or three digits in her own body, but Amanda felt stuffed with just one.

A deep moan escaped her as her husband explored her body in such a simple yet meaningful way. He did a fine job bringing her to several mini-orgasms, but an actual climax remained out of reach. Amanda needed a man inside her.

"I definitely feel like I know you better now," he said with a sincere grin.

Reaching up to cup his face, Mara looked into her husband's eyes while her other hand traveled down his waist. His cock was hard, and with her tiny hand wrapped around him, he looked downright intimidating as she slowly jacked him off.

"So, what's your analysis of me?" she asked.

"I think you're a brilliant but misunderstood woman."

"Correct," she confirmed, stroking him harder. "Believe it or not, I have a master's degree in mechanical engineering. Most of the prototypes for my company were designed by me. That's why it always frustrates me when everyone acts surprised when they find out I'm not some stupid bimbo."

"I can tell," he said, speeding up his finger. "You feel lonely, like no one understands you."

"Exactly," Mara said, her voice wavering as Amanda's emotions surfaced at seeing a man really see her for the first time. "That's why I brought you here. I'm tired of being lonely."

He leaned in and looked into her eyes. "You're a beautiful woman, Amanda, but I could never leave my wife for you. I love her too much."

Mara choked up at yet another reminder of her husband's utmost devotion. "That's okay. That isn't what I had in mind. I have something else, something I think your wife will approve of wholeheartedly."

"And what's that?" he asked as she climbed up, straddling him and placing his cock between her folds, keeping him in place without penetrating her.

This was it, the point of no return. She was about to place a bare cock in Amanda's unprotected pussy. There was only one way this could end: with the busty CEO knocked up and her husband's baby safely planted in her womb.

Mara was sure she loved that thought more than her husband. Amanda's pussy had the power to create life, but it was power that belonged to her now. She'd never know that the man who saved her life had also given her a life. Amanda would raise her husband's child in a loving home, not knowing it was Mara who gave it to her.

"I want you to impregnate me," she said.

They both watched, fascinated, as Amanda's pussy lips spread and accepted his cock. From the moment her husband entered her, she was nearly overwhelmed by the incredible stretching sensation. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as he disappeared deeper into her cunt.

She came to rest on his lap, letting out a long, sensual sigh like the kind her husband loved in her own body. Holding his handsome face in her hands, she leaned in and kissed him while she allowed Amanda to adjust to his presence. Their lips melted as Amanda's pussy slowly stretched to accommodate the largest man she'd ever taken.

With a micro-tremor of pleasure, she knew it was time. Gripping her husband's broad, firm shoulders for support, she began riding him.

"Do you really mean that?" he asked.

"Absolutely," she said. "I want you to cum inside my fertile, unprotected pussy."

She moved to kiss him, squeezing him with her tight cunt to illustrate her point. She enjoyed his ragged moan and the feeling of him twitching inside her before she resumed riding him.

While Mara focused on raising and lowering herself, Ezere was caressing her body. Her lust ignited like a firecracker the instant he squeezed her tits. The sudden burst of energy let her ride him harder, faster, and deeper. It also made her arch her back and drive Amanda's huge tits, symbols of her fertility, into her husband's face.

Lust was not something Amanda's body knew how to handle. She'd gone from an A cup as a freshman to well over a G-sized bust by the time she'd graduated, and she'd hated it ever since. This was the first time she was happy to have tits that could drive a man wild.


12