Lending Amanda's Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like casting aside a restraining bolt, Mara could ride him as hard as she wanted. Her husband's cock traveled deep into her pussy, pressing against her cervix and bringing pleasure Mara could never describe.

"You hanging in there?" she grinned.

"Yeah," Ezere groaned while she continued to ride him.

"Good. I want the father of my child to be comfortable."

His lust-filled moan made Mara bounce harder. Their warm skin collided as she slammed down, squeezing his cock and driving herself insane with pleasure as much as her husband.

"You like that thought, huh?" she teased. "You like filling a slutty CEO's pussy with your cum?"

"I thought you were an engineer," he said.

"True. You get to fuck a slutty engineer and a slutty CEO at the same time. Does that make you wanna fill my cunt?"

To Mara's surprise, she was already working toward an orgasm. She could feel the energy building inside her with every thrust. Amanda was a quick start, and every reminder of how much she was whoring herself added fuel to the fire.

"You like that word, don't you?" he laughed, squeezing her tits and stimulating her nipples with his thumb.

"Cunt?" Mara asked as she joined their hips together. "Yeah! I'm such a slut, aren't I?"

"What kind of sluts go bareback?"

"Sluts who want handsome studs to cum in their pussies and make cute babies," she teased him.

Amanda's orgasm arrived without warning. It began in her core and spread until it reached her pussy and ignited.

"Fuck!" she yelled. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!! You're the first man whose ever made me cum!!!"

Mara was forced to slow down and rest on her husband's hips as her climax swept through her, but it didn't overwhelm her. She whimpered and whined, but she could still hear his groan and feel his hands on her tits as she squeezed and flexed around his invading shaft. The ecstasy was fantastic, but Mara sensed that most of her pleasure remained sealed inside her, refusing to be let out.

Her delicate eyes fluttered open, her chest shaking as she gulped down air. Her husband was watching her, smiling and supportive.

"That was... incredible," she whispered.

Her husband laughed and kissed her gently on the forehead. "You looked hot when you came."

"I'll bet," she grinned. Arms still wobbly, she did her best to push herself up. "But there's a problem."

"What's that?" he asked.

"You haven't filled me yet," she said, rotating her hips to tease him without relaxing her bulldog grip.

Mara was already gathering strength to lift herself when her husband let out a roar. Faster than lightning, he roughly pulled her down, pinning her against his chest while his hands moved to grip her soft ass. He immediately started hammering her tight snatch, turning her into a bawling mess.

"Fuck! Fuck!" she babbled. "You're gonna make me cum! You're gonna make me cum! You're gonna make me cum so hard!!"

They were at the perfect angle for him to slam his hips against hers, driving himself deep into her pussy while she could only lay helpless and accept him. Her eyes rolled and she whimpered as she immediately began ascending toward her next climax.

Amanda's body was unprepared for this kind of bliss. Sleeping with men had been little more than a means to an end for her. Most of her pleasure was self-inflicted, usually by toys she'd designed herself. Mara knew no toy would ever come close to the raw, primal feeling of her husband pounding her, and Amanda just wasn't built to handle it.

She cried, twisted, and tried futilely to push herself off his chest as the pleasure reached near-unbearable levels. With reckless abandon, his cock plunged into her velvet snatch until it finally drove her over the edge.

Mara screamed in orgasmic delight as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her. This orgasm was much stronger, and she clawed at his shoulders and wailed as she collapsed, lost in the throes of pleasure as the energy from earlier was unleashed in every pore of her body. It flowed through her nerves like an electrical current, frying her senses and leaving her helpless. She couldn't see, couldn't feel; there was only the incredible pleasure emanating from her cunt as her husband continued to pound her.

As soon as she came to, Mara found his lips and kissed him. "I'm glad I brought you here."

"Thanks," he said, his voice strained as he continued thrusting.

"Are you getting ready to fill my pussy?" she asked. "Just think, all you have to do is fill it, and you'll make me the mother of your child."

Mara could tell her words had the desired effect because his hands tightened almost painfully around her ass. There was no way she was going to interrupt their coupling for something as stupid as that, though.

"Does that turn you on?" she purred happily in his ear. "Picturing what a perfect baby we'd make together?"

"Oh god," her husband moaned.

"I know I want it," she said. "I want you to make me grow nice and big with your child."

Mara hoped her words were working on him because they were working on her too. The urge to fill Amanda's sweet, innocent pussy with a creampie grew with every motion and thrust from her husband.

"Oh fuck," he moaned. "I'm gonna fill you!"

Mara kissed him lightly, knowing he was close. "Good. I want you to knock me up. I want you to make me waddle between business meetings with a big, bulging belly. I want you to make every man who sees me wish he could've been the one to make my womb swell with his baby."

His eyes left hers to seek her stomach, no doubt trying to imagine what his and Amanda's child would look like. Mara took that time to memorize Amanda's body, committing her exact shape and dimensions to memory before Mara changed her forever with a pregnancy.

Mara could've left him to finish on his own, but there was no fun in that. She wanted to see his walls crumble, like a fortress hit in its Achilles heel. Fortunately, she knew the perfect way.

"Your wife would want it," she whispered in his ear, "I think if she knew you had the chance to knock up a slutty genius like me, she'd be all for it."

A deep, masculine growl came from his lungs, sending a satisfying chill down her spine. She was and would always be his weakness, the one thing he could never resist.

"You're lucky to have her. A loving, understanding wife who wants you to cum in unprotected pussies and turn brilliant CEOs into loving mothers."

Mara was lucky too. Lucky to watch as he reached the limit of his control and lucky to have such an extraordinary man devoted to her as he was to no one else.

"Fuck!" he shouted, his thrusts becoming jerkier and less controlled with every second.

Mara knew that even now, at the height of his lust, he'd stop if she asked him. She loved him for that, but she'd never do it in a million years. Being inside Amanda's body when her husband planted the seed of life inside her was something she wouldn't—couldn't—trade for anything.

His eyes shut and muscles tense, Mara set him off. "Do it, baby! Cum in her!"

That was all he needed. With the roar of an alpha male, he embedded himself inside her cunt and unleashed his pleasure. His cock swelled, and she could feel every pulse as he allowed his cum to flow into Amanda's fertile pussy. She moaned as her husband claimed Amanda's womb for himself, asserting his right as the father of her first child.

"Yes!" she cried, her voice rising as he reached the height of his ecstasy. "Cum in my tight little cunt! Fill me up! I want your seed in my pussy!! I want your baby growing in my belly!!"

His cock pressed against the entrance to Amanda's womb, they watched with awe as their eyes were drawn to the site of their union. Mara was able to watch Amanda's impregnation happen as her hungry cunt took every drop of seed her husband could provide, drawing it into her open and willing womb. His genes would merge with hers, ensuring a part of him would always live on.

"That's it," she moaned, their cries melding together as he sent the last of his sperm into her womb. Mara allowed herself to relax, sharing his euphoria and allowing his seed to begin settling in.

When it was over, she collapsed on him with a satisfied sigh. She kissed his neck as he held her, both too spent to move for several minutes afterward.

"That was amazing," Mara purred tiredly.

Ezere chuckled, his chest rumbling under her. "It sure was," he agreed, kissing her hair and tightening his arms around her. "I love you, Mara. You know I'd do anything for you."

Mara smiled and cuddled close to the man she loved, feeling a deep sense of satisfaction and savoring the warmth and closeness she felt with him. She knew her husband wanted this. No matter how moral he was with the use of his powers, he loved having children, and Mara loved giving them to him.

She hummed in response as his hand moved to rub circles around her back. In return, she shifted so he could enjoy the full feeling of her tits pressed against his chest. She felt drunk with power as she allowed his powerful scent and the sound of the steady beat of his heart to wash over her senses.

"You tired?" he asked.

"Mm-hm," she murmured.

"Sleep," he whispered with a tender kiss to her hair. "I'll stay as long as you need."

Despite the sun and the heat, Mara felt herself drifting off. Amanda's body felt impossibly heavy after such an intense lovemaking, but Mara had never felt so content. Tired but happy, she knew that somewhere inside her lay the beginning of a new life they'd created out of love.

As she drifted off to sleep, Mara had her next vision.

*****

Mara couldn't help admiring herself in the mirror.

Really, Amanda looked fucking gorgeous pregnant. Her seven-month baby bump blended in so well with the rest of her curves that being pregnant looked natural for her.

She had to give the older woman credit, though. Amanda had clearly been busy. Every room in her house had been remodeled in anticipation of her upcoming newborn. Even her private bathroom had been changed to make it more kid-friendly.

At her husband's suggestion, they hadn't removed Amanda's memories entirely; he'd simply changed them so she wouldn't remember his face. He'd also made her believe they had a mutual agreement to stay separate from each other afterward. Amanda was frustrated by that sometimes, but as far as Mara was concerned, that was a small price to pay for keeping the memories of the hottest sex of her life.

Amanda held a special significance for her as well as her husband. After Amanda, her husband didn't protest as much. As long as she only brought him women who were willing, he was okay. It was also after Amanda that they realized just how close they were through his powers.

Mara used Amanda's soft hands to trace every inch of her growing stomach. No matter how many times they'd done it, it still filled her with a sense of awe. The unorganized chaos of a cluster of cells had grown into a human child, one who would always bear the imprint of the man she loved.

One day, they would go through this in her own body. When they were ready, Mara would carry Ezere's child just as so many other women had. He'd pamper her and get overprotective while they waited out the morning sickness until her belly started to bulge just like Amanda's.

She looked forward to it, but it wasn't time. Not yet. Until then, Mara felt privileged to be able to give her wonderful husband as many children as he wanted.

He appeared behind her, resting his chin on her shoulder to relax and enjoy their shared moment. As always, his hands were drawn to her stomach, rubbing her in circles in a silent display of love for the life he'd created.

They'd confirmed Amanda was pregnant months ago, but knowing it and seeing her in all her glory at the grocery store were two different things. Mara got no small amount of satisfaction watching her normally unfazable husband restrain himself from jumping the beautiful woman in public only because of her hand on his shoulder. That led to a hot celebratory fuck where Ezere's hands never strayed far from the rounded curves of her stomach. The memory made her pussy twitch, reminding her of the sheer volume of cum inside her, slowly dripping out as she allowed her husband to freely explore his prize.

"Are you sure she's okay with this?" he asked softly.

Mara smiled. He was always concerned with the welfare of every woman she brought him.

"Honey," she said, reluctantly removing himself from his arms so she could turn around and pull his face down to hers. "Trust me, you did a good thing.

"Amanda needed this. I can't tell you how lonely she was. How empty her life felt. This baby... it makes her feel like she has a purpose again.

"And her parents?" she finished, her voice thickening from one of the most emotional memories of Amanda's life. "Well, let's just say her sick, elderly parents were brought to tears when she brought them the news that they would live to see their grandson."

Her husband's eyes filled with tears of his own, and he wrapped his arms around her back while he kissed her. Even with her extra weight, he lifted her like she was a feather and planted her on the granite counter. She moaned into his mouth as he guided his cock into her waiting pussy, compelled by his deepest instincts to mate with the woman carrying his child.

"Oh fuck baby!" she panted in his ear. "I love you."

"I love you too, Mara."

*****

I've decided to start switching between characters in each chapter to keep things clearer. This chapter was written from Mara's perspective, while the next will be from Ezere's.

Please try to leave comments. I always do my best to respond.

12